• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula's Plot group

ddylan

Paula Clark left the three hour room to take a phone call in her office, leaving Katie, Amy, Contessa and Elisabeth in their ticklish agony. Paula smiled as she listened to one of her female staff. After Paula had dispensed with the women of TV news and talk, she had further plans for other victims. One group was female athletes. Her staff member informed her of several victims including Venus and Serena Williams, Chris Evert, Lindsay Vonn, Paula Creamer, Danica Patrick and Maria Sharapova. The second group of victims were the stars of country music such as Shania Twain, LeeAnn Rimes, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, and the Dixie Chicks.
Paula talked for several more minutes and then returned to the dreaded 3-hour room. As she entered the vast chamber, the situation had changed. All four women were now seated in chairs with their feet in stocks. Their arms were above their heads. The first victim Paula drew her attention to was Amy Robach. Her face was pink as one staff member was torturing her sensitive armpits. Two other staffers had electric toothbrushes in their hands, one moving the slow rotating bristles over Amy's left foot while the same was happening to her right foot.
'HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP, HA,HO,HEE,HAVE MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT UNDER MY ARMS,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, I AM VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE HAVE MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND,HA,HO,HEE,HOW TICKLISH I AM,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Amy's naked body was shaking with violent giggles. Next to Amy was Contessa Brewer of MSNBC. She was experiencing the same torment. The tall brunette behind her was tormenting Contessa's smooth underarms while bristles set to slow speed were tormenting her bare soles.
'HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,I AM TOO TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY ARMPITS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, I AM VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Contessa's long hair was swinging back and forth as the horrible tickling went on. Next to Contessa, Elisabeth Hasselbeck was incoherent. Her ticklish armpits and feet could not stand the double attack on her nude body.
'HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, STOP THE TICKLING,HA,HO,HEE,I AM GOING TO PEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP, HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,I AM VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE NOT MY PITS,HA,HO,HEE,TURN THE BRUSHES OFF,HA,HO,HEE,I CAN'T STAND IT,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Last but not least, Katie Couric was a mess. Tears flowed freely down her cute face as her feet and underarms were tortured beyond endurance.
'HA,HO,HEE,NOT THE BRUSHES,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,NO PLEASE,NOT MY UNDERARMS,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, YOU'RE KILLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY ARMPITS,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Katie's nude frame was spazzing in piercing giggles. Amy had thrown her head back and howled in ticklish pain. Elisabeth was going bonkers and she bounced in her bonds, her face red. Contessa was losing her sanity as she sat naked and screwed up her face in a terminal smile.
The minutes ticked by. This was after all the three hour room. Only 45 minutes had passed. Katie's face was a portrait in red. Amy Robach was laughing so hard her stomach was quivering. Elisabeth felt the brushes torturing her bare feet until she was on the brink of unreality. Contessa was sweating as she was being reduced to a mass of hysteria.
'HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,STOP TICKLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,I CAN'T STAND IT,HA,HO,HEE,TORTURE,HA,HO,HEE,..." pleaded Amy. Her face was crimson.
"HA,HO,HEE,HA,HEE,NO MORE TICKLING,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE NO MORE,HA,HO,HEE,I'LL DO ANYTHING,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HEE,IT'S TORTURE,HA,,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..." begged Elisabeth as her bare soles were turning pink.
"HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE,I AM LOSING MY MIND,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE NO MORE,HA,HO,HEE, NOT MY TICKLISH UNDERARMS,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE,HA,HO,HEE,STOP IT,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE..." Contessa pleaded but no mercy was forthcoming.
"HA,HO,HEE,NO MORE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,I AM GOING TO PEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,TURN THE THINGS OFF,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE, HA,HA,HEE, NO MORE TICKLING,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HA,HEE..." begged Katie.
More time passed. 90 minutes had expired. 90 minutes remained. Amy Robach had been reduced to silent laughter. Elisabeth was almost motionless and she could not laugh anymore. She simply squeaked intermittently. Contessa was quaking in her bonds. 89 minutes remained. Amy was fervently hoping to pass out. Elisabeth was praying for divine intervention. Katie was sweating. Contessa was out of her mind. Suddenly, Katie had enough.
"HA,HA,HEE,PLEASE NO MORE, I'LL HELP TICKLE AMY FOR YOU,HA,HO,HEE, HA,HO,HEE,JUST STOP TICKLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Paula was stunned. Katie Couric was volunteering to help tickle Amy Robach. Meanwhile, Contessa screamed out in loud voice.
"HA,HO,HEE,I'LL HELP YOU TICKLE ELISABETH,HA,HO,HEE,STOP TICKLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,LET ME TICKLE ELISABETH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,...."
Paula snapped her fingers. The awful tickling stopped. All four women continued to giggle even after the tickling stopped. Katie and Contessa were released. Amy and Elisabeth thought their freedom was next. Paula smiled.
"Amy, Elisabeth, Katie and Contessa have agreed to a condition that ends their tickling. Amy, my dear girl, Katie is going to tickle you. Elisabeth, you get tickled by Contessa."
'NO!" screamed Amy.
"OH GOD, NO!", exclaimed Elisabeth. The fact is, Katie knew exactly where Amy Robach was painfully ticklish. Contessa did not know Elisabeth's worst stop but would try and find it. Torturing Elisabeth Hasselbeck was much better than being tickled herself. Paula smiled. This was going to be fun.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back