• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Federation - Feathertime #12 (f/f - tickling - wrestling)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #12

Chris Kirkland hosted the show,
CK: “Hello everyone – we are one week away from the next P.P.V.”
Gemma Harrison: “Yes the P.P.V. **Out of your mind** will be a massive event for the TTF stars”
CK: “Tonight some scores will be settled - and without a doubt some hatred will be born, this weeks Feathertime promises some grueling battles”

The arena lights dulled down a little and fireworks blasted as a tall thin girl walked down the aisle, she had long brown hair and was very tanned – her legs were long and gorgeous, she wore a black sparkly top with a short black skirt – and silver strapped-heels,
“Hello everyone I am a new TTF member – my name is Kerry Cash and I just want to say thank you to everyone here, because this federation is just great”
(The crowd cheered with approval)
“Now I have noticed that the current stars in the TTF are not very pretty”
(This time the crowd jeered loudly at Kerry)
“No……No honestly look at them…. I mean they aren’t as pretty as me are they?”
Suddenly ‘by the way’ by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers played and Claire appeared from the stage, (the crowd roared with delight at the sight of the gorgeous blonde)
C: “So let me get this right… KERRY! You have been in this federation for what?….. 2 minutes and your saying you are the prettiest TTF star?”
K: “Well it would appear so….. And who exactly might you be?”
C: “I think you will find that your scrawny little body should be referring to me as Claire”
(Again the crowd roared with delight as the blonde began to pose to all the cheering fans)
K: “Oh ok then Claire how would you like to be the first person - that I beat on my way to becoming the best TTF…” (Claire interrupts)
C: “What did you say? …..You want to fight me?”
K: “…….yes I do”
Claire dropped her microphone and charged down the aisle – Kerry did the same and got out of the ring,
The two women clashed halfway on the ramp and battled immensely,
CK: “Oh they can’t wait to start look at them go”
Kerry slapped Claire and rammed her head off the floor a few times, then they rolled over and Claire was on top – and she tickled Kerry’s underarms like mad,
HHE AHHE AHHEHA HHEHAAA
Suddenly 4 referees ran down to split them up, Claire was dragged off Kerry and she kicked and struggled – her trainers flying off in the struggle,
Kerry was held back as Claire went wild trying to get at her, and eventually they were both led away.

Backstage Mr. Mitchell was speaking to Gwen,
M: “I know that you think your clever by trying to ruin my business – but know this…… the TTF will get its revenge on you”
GS: “Look I will do you a deal – All I want is to be the TTF champion just once, so if you give me a title shot then I will leave the federation alone for good”
M: “What? Have you back as a superstar? I don’t think so”
GS: “But…. if I lose the title shot you can put me I a match of your choice against who ever you like”
M: “hmmm ……that sounds promising but how about I give you a chance to become the number 1 contender?”
GS: “against who?”
M: “That’s for me to decide – so what do you reckon?”
GS: “Ok but I want it in writing – a proper deal, if I lose this match you get your side of the deal, but if I win I get my title shot”
M: “Yep no problem Gwen – come to my office and we will sort the papers”

Back in the ring,
CK: “Whoahhh! Gwen’s put herself in the line of fire”
GH: “Who cares this could be an ideal chance for the TTF to get revenge”
(Emma Davies {vs} Helen the Ice Queen)
The first match involved Emma Davies and new girl Helen The Ice Queen in a table match,
The two women shook hands and the bell rang, Emma slowly circled the ring as Helen calmly approached her,
They locked grips and Helen sneaked in a quick tickle to the ribs – sending Emma backwards, then they locked grips again but this time Emma wrestled her to the floor and began to tickle her armpits,
The Ice Queen screamed with laughter as Emma dug her fingers under her arms, suddenly Helen used her long legs to flip Emma down to the mat, then she pinned her shoulders down to the mat with her legs – and then grabbed her feet and tried to un-lace her trainers,
Emma kicked out but Helen then rolled her onto her front – and continued to take off her trainers, Emma kicked and struggled as Helen flipped off her trainers to reveal her white socks,
And now Helen began to smile as she teased Emma’s feet with her long nails, and then she stripped off both socks and used some kind of spray from her wristband,
Emma screamed with laughter as the icy substance tingled on her soles,
HA HHE AHHE GET THAT STUFF OFFF MEEEEEEE HEHA AHH HOHH AHHA ITS TICKLING ME HHAA HA AARGHHHHHH HELP AGGAGH AAAARGHHH AHHE EHEO HAH EHOO HAHEHA HAHAHAHAA
Helen rushed to grab a table and she set it up in the ring, and then she pushed Emma onto it – Emma was still laughing wildly as Helen stood on the table and picked Emma up from the waist,
CK: “Helen’s gonna slam Emma through the table to win!”
GH: “No she isn’t look!”
Emma’s feet were still tingling but she managed to stand up and push Helen off the table, but then she fell off holding her feet laughing,
CK: “What is that stuff Helen sprayed on her?”
Emma giggled for many more seconds before it slowly began to wear off, Emma wiped the tears from her eyes and rubbed her feet,
Helen was now slowly standing up and Emma stood up to kick her in the stomach, now Emma began to drag her over to the table and she sat Helen on it,
Emma then began to try and take off Helen’s white/blue boots – but the Ice Queen grabbed a handful of hair, as she pulled Emma’s hair the brunette slapped Helen in the face,
The Ice Queen was dazed and Emma quickly tickled her ribs while she lay on the table,
And then Emma ran to the corner post and dived off the top smashing into Helen and through the table,
DING DING!
CK: “Emma wins the match and she has now won 3 matches in a row”
GH: “Yet again Emma untroubled by her opponent”
CK: “Yes she is certainly proving herself here in the TTF”

Mitchell spoke to Claire and told her she could fight Kerry at the Pay-per-view, Claire was angry but she agreed – and then Mitchell set-up a match for Claire to face another new girl Camouflage in a Chair match,

(Linda Smith {vs} Gina Badstuff)
The next match was too see who would face the Hardcore champion at the Pay-per-view, it was a Hardcore Hog-tie match up,
And first into the ring came Linda Smith, who beat Sarah-Jane last week,
Her opponent was the rough and tough Gina Badstuff,
DING DING!
CK: “What a match-up this will be”
GH: “Linda is smart and cunning whilst Gina is just plain old tough”
Gina quickly grabbed the tiny Linda and tossed her across the ring, and before Linda could regain her stance Gina was kicking her in the ribs,
CK: “Oh poor Linda doesn’t really have a chance against this monster of a woman”
Gina picked up the injured Linda and then threw her over the top ropes, and then Gina got out of the ring and began to put Linda in an abdominal stretch – but she also began to tickle Linda’s ribs like mad,
HHE HAHA HE AWWWW HEH HO HAHA AHA OH NOO HEH AHAH AAAWW GET OFFF HAHA HEHEA HHAAEHEHEHAAAAA
Gina let go of Linda and she fell to the floor giggling – now Gina picked up a steel chair and moved back over to Linda,
But as Gina raised the chair Linda jumped up and tackled Gina to the floor – they tussled on the ground but Gina was too strong and got Linda in a crippler cross-face,
Linda screamed in pain as Gina applied more pressure,
GH: “Oh No she’s going to break Linda’s neck”
The referee interrupted to prevent Gina from causing really bad damage and Linda sobbed in pain, Gina stood up and the crowd jeered loudly – but she made a gesture back to them telling them what she thought of their jeering,
Gina then grabbed some rope but Linda had picked up the chair and she whacked it off Gina’s back, and then as she turned Linda hit her again but this time over the head, Gina would not go down so Linda hit her again - but somehow Gina grabbed Linda round the throat causing her to drop the chair, and then she raised her up and landed a massive chokeslam straight to the floor,
CK: “Oh my god! That’s enough no more! no more!”
GH: “Linda is completely out”
Gina was finished though and she began to tie Linda’s hands together, and then she tied a long length of rope around her wrists and placed the rope over the top turnbuckle,
GH: “Oh No she wouldn’t do this? Would she?…..”
CK: “It’s looks like she’s going to dangle Linda from the top of that ring post”
Gina pulled the rope from inside the ring lifting Linda off the ground – and then she tied the rope to the top ropes leaving poor Linda hanging outside the ring,
Next she grabbed her legs and placed them under the bottom ropes, she tied her waist to the post – and then began to slowly un-zip her long white knee boots,
Gina enjoyed the moment as she tied Linda’s ankles followed by tying her big toes together, and now she was ready to torture poor bound Linda, she picked up some feathers and a toothbrush,
Linda was dazed and slowly woke to her worst nightmare – she was bound hands and feet and completely stuck to the ring post,
She screamed loudly and Gina then placed one of her own orange socks in her mouth gagging her, she put the other sock in her pocket and picked up the feathers,
She then quickly tickled Linda’s feet with the feathers, Linda’s whole body jolted in a ticklish rage – but she was bound tight,
Gina then began to use the toothbrush and a feather on her feet,
Linda was being driven insane by all the tickling – and suddenly Leanne ran down the aisle and smashed a chair off Gina’s head,
Leanne quickly untied Linda’s ankles and released her down from the ring-post, but unfortunately for Leanne she turned to be grabbed by Gina – Gina raised Leanne into the chokeslam and smashed her to the mat,
G: “I’ll teach you to hit me with a F***ing chair”
Gina yanked off Leanne’s long black boot from her right foot, next she ripped of the purple sock and began to suck and nibble Leanne’s gorgeous toes,
Leanne quickly woke in a groggy state but she realized what was happening, the shame and torture of the foot-worshipping drove her too tears – and she wept begging for mercy,
Linda struggled to her feet and got in the ring to help her friend, but Gina turned and grabbed Linda again by the throat – and once again landed a thunderous chokeslam,
CK: “My god not again?”
Gina quickly tied Linda up again this time completing the hog-tie and winning the match,
DING DING!
But Gina wasn’t finished she now grabbed Leanne and began to tie her up in the same situation as Linda, and within 1 minute both Leanne and Linda were hog-tied and at Gina’s mercy,
GH: “The last thing any TTF star would want is to be helplessly tied up and in Gina’s hands”
Gina smiled with an evil grin as she kneeled down next to both girls’ feet; she sniffed gently at their feet and again smiled,
Leanne was dazed while Linda was KO’d –and Gina began to lick and torture both Girls feet at the same time,
Leanne screamed for help while Linda slowly woke to another nightmare situation,
Eventually some referees ran down to help the 2 girls while Gina made her exit with a smug grin on her face.

Back in Mitchell’s office the TTF owner was talking to the referee who tickled Kylie unfairly,
M: “I know that the TTF is all for tickling – but to be honest as a referee you should not be tickling superstar during a match, I’m going to have to give you a written warning and you must apologize to Kylie immediately”
R: “Yes Mr. Mitchell I will and I’m very sorry”

(Claire {vs} Camouflage)
A new TTF star was about to make her debut, a girl who went by the name of Camouflage came down to the ring, she wore a green patchy overall with black army boots and a purple beret,
Here opponent was the sexy Claire and the song ‘by the way’ played as she came down the aisle, the match was set as a Chair match – first one to be tied to a steel chair (arms and feet) loses,
DING DING!
The match started and it was Camouflage who ran off the ropes in an attempt to dropkick Claire, but the blonde beauty moved and Camouflage hit the deck – Claire pounced on her like a lion to an injured animal, and Claire began to ravage Camouflage’s whole body with punches and slaps,
Next Claire picked up her opponent and threw her off the ropes – and as she came back she landed a huge clothesline, Camouflage was down and she held the back of her head in pain,
Claire realized her opponent was dressed to defend – her overall’s covered her body and her army boots were a hard task to take off – so Claire decided the best action was to attack her feet, and she began to quickly un-lace the long boots,
But Camouflage quickly scrambled away from danger and got out of the ring, and then she knelt down to lace her boots back up, Claire saw the chance to attack and kicked off her thick-soled sandals, then she ran off the ropes and dived through the middle ropes landing on Camouflage,
CK: “Whoah! Claire uses a quick thinking move to attack her opponent”
GH: “But now she is in danger of foot tickling – kicking off her sandals might be a bad idea”
CK: “Well let’s face it they don’t give much protection anyway – and she obviously knows that – why else would she wear slip-on sandals like that?”
GH: “I’ve heard she does actually like having her feet massaged and stuff”
CK: “Yeah but maybe not when she’s in a TTF match”
Claire managed to stumble to her feet and dragged Camouflage back into the ring – next she continued to un-lace one of her boots, she slipped the long black boot of Camouflage’s foot – revealing her long gray sock, and then she lowly peeled it back to reveal her soft white foot,
Camouflage was still dazed - but was suddenly sprung back to her senses as Claire stroked her sole,
HHEE HA HA HA HA HEEE HHE HOO HAHE HAA HAHA HA NOOO HHEE NOT MY FEET HA HA HEE I BEG YOU NOOO HHA HEE HAHHAA
Claire began to speed up and dig her nails harder into the soft wrinkled sole of Camouflage, and then within a minute Camouflage was begging for help and screaming with ticklish agony,
Claire continued the assault for a further minute until Camouflage was exhausted – and then she went to the outside of the ring to fetch some rope and a chair,
Next she set-up the chair and sat Camouflage on it – and quickly she began to tie her hands to the back of the chair,
Camouflage was stuck but her senses were all tickled out – and she giggled as Claire continued to tie her to the chair,
And now came the last and most important bind – Camouflage’s bare foot was tied to the one leg of the chair and Claire bound her ankle tight, and then as she proceeded to knot the next foot Kerry Cash appeared from out of the crowd and grabbed Claire in a headlock,
She ran forward and landed a wicked bulldog KO’ing poor Claire – The crowd jeered loudly and hissed as the rich bitch began to stomp on Claire with her heels,
CK: “This is not right! What the hell is this girl’s problem?”
The referee was powerless to stop Kerry from interrupting the match – the rules were simple tie your opponent to a chair – but it didn’t say anything about disqualifications etc!
Kerry un-tied Camouflage and then both women began to pick Claire up and sit her in the chair, suddenly Rachel stormed down the aisle running to help her friend,
And as Rachel got into the ring Kerry used a concealed weapon to punch Rachel down, and then Kerry dropped the metal knuckle-duster leaving Rachel down and out,
Camouflage had tied Claire’s hands and Kerry helped to tie-up her ankles, the binds were complete and the bell rang,
DING DING DING!
CK: “Damn! Camouflage wins with the help of Kerry Cash”
GH: “Wait! They are not finished yet – they are lying the chair on it’s back”
Kerry and Camouflage grinned with glee as the helpless blonde lay on her back tied to the chair; next they grabbed some feathers and began to twirl them in between Claire’s toes,
Claire slowly woke with a few quiet giggles – but then realizing her fate she screamed for help!
She cried out for help but the feathers tickled so much she burst into hysterics,
HHA HEH EHA HAHA AAARGHHHH AHHE EHE EEEEEEEK AHAH EHEHE HOO AHHE AHE AHE HAHAA HEHA ARGHHHHHHHHH AHAAAAAHHA EHEH HAO HAHA HA OFFF AHAHHE AHHE GET OFF GET OFF HAHA NOO HEH AHAH HOH GOD HHA EH HEEEEEELPPPPPP HAHA EH AHHE EHAH HO HAHE HA HOHHHHHHH AHAHANHA AHAHA
Eventually Steven ran down the aisle and the two ticklers ran for their lives, Steven chased them out of the ring and quickly helped poor Claire,
Claire sobbed and hugged Steven thanking him for his help – Kerry smiled with a evil grin as she watched Claire crying her eyes out,
CK: “What will happen next week when these two meet?”
GH: “I don’t know but Claire is going to want Kerry screaming for her life as revenge for this tickle attack”

Backstage referee Shaw stood outside Kylie’s locker room – he knocked the door and Kylie opened it – she had not long arrived,
RS: “ermm….. Kylie I just want to say sorry for last week, I don’t know what came over me…. I guess I just couldn’t help myself, Sorry”
K: “Yeah well count yourself lucky I didn’t lose – otherwise Sorry would not have been good enough”
RS: “It won’t happen again, I promise!”
Kylie shut the door and referee Shaw headed for the car park.

(Jakky {vs} Sue Yang) #hardcore#
Next up was a Hardcore match for the Hardcore title – new girl Sue Yang was making a massive TTF debut in this title match-up,
Champion Jakky had promised a grueling welcome for the newcomer – but the Chinese athletic girl showed no fear,
The match was about to start when Jakky threw in a cheap shot punch,
DING DING!
Sue Yang fell to the ground holding her mouth in shock – while Jakky kicked and taunted her, Sue rolled out of the ring and grabbed a wooden stick – she then swung it round showing her martial art skills,
Jakky laughed at her and then charged with a thunderous clothesline, Sue Yang was down and Jakky grabbed her right leg – but instead of trying to take off her trainer she dragged her up the ramp and to the top of the stage area, then she picked her up and tried to slam her to the metal plated ramp,
But Sue somehow avoided the drop and wriggled free – then she kicked the back of Jakky’s legs causing her to fall to her knees,
Sue Yang now waited for Jakky to turn and then booted her in the face with a great martial arts kick,
CK: “Ouuch! What a shot to the jaw”
Sue Yang was not looking behind the curtain for some weapons – and Jakky was staggering to her feet,
Sue then appeared with another wooden stick and she cracked it off Jakky’s legs – and then again this time snapping the wood,
Jakky began to hobble in pain and they both disappeared behind the curtain,
Both women were now in the corridors - and Jakky tried to battle back as Sue kicked and slapped her up the corridors,
GH: “Where the hell are they going?”
CK: “this is a hardcore match they can battle anywhere they want to”
Sue pushed Jakky into a pile of cardboard boxes and she crashed underneath them all, and then Sue moved some of the boxes and grabbed Jakky’s left leg – next she un-strapped the long gothic boot and quickly slipped it completely off,
Jakky was still dazed and Sue began to tickle her fishnet stockings,
H AHA EH HOO HHE HAHE HAHAHAHAA HEHA HAHHHHHHEHE
Sue now picked Jakky up and threw her into a metal door – Jakky was down again and now Sue began to un-strap the 2nd long black boot,
Jakky crawled away but Sue yanked off the boot and again tickled her red fishnet stockings, her feet wiggled wildly as Sue teased her soles,
SY: “You ticklish? Are you ticklish Jakky?”
HHE HAH EH YESS HHA HOOO HAHE HE HO HAH STOP ETT HAHE HA AH
A few minutes passed and Sue tried to pin the champion,
1……………………..2………………………(Kick-out)
CK: “Soo close to having a new champion”
Sue went in search of more weapons as Jakky lay giggling on the floor, she returned with a trashcan and raised it above her head about to hit Jakky with it – but Jakky had grabbed one of her own boot and she swung it hard into Sue’s chest,
Sue Yang was down and clutching her chest – Jakky crawled over grabbing her feet, Sue squealed with a terrible scream kicking her legs about the place,
Jakky saw a weakness and pounced on her – and the she held her down while she used her own feet to pluck Sue’s trainer off,
And then quickly she turned and grabbed the Chinese girl’s frantic leg – Sue screamed and begged for Jakky not to touch her feet – but the gothic smiled and quickly dug her long sharp nails into her sole – and then raking her fingers back and forth,
YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH AHHAAAAAAAAAAAA HEHEH AHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YYAYAAAAAAAAAAA HHEEEEHAHAA AHEEA HHOOOOOOOOOOO HHATAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sue began to scream the place down with a high-pitched hysterical laugh – and Jakky got faster and harder sending the Chinese athlete wild with hysterics,
Jakky had not punished Sue Yang’s foot for 4 minutes and the poor girl was red and flustered,
She made the pin and the referee counted,
1………………………2…………….
(Sue Yang kicked out)
CK: “Amazing! So much tickling and she still has the energy to kick out”
Jakky dragged her giggling opponent over to the double doors and then pushed her through them, the doors lead to the outside of the arena and Jakky began to push Sue into a bush,
It was raining outside but Jakky didn’t care and she began to roll her opponent all over the grass and plants, Sue Yang struggled to get away as Jakky continued her pounding – she sat on Sue’s stomach and tickled her underarms,
YYA HEH EH AHO HAHE HAH AYYAHAAHAHA AHEHE AHE HOO AHA HAOHHHH AHAA HAHA AOHHHHH AHAHA HAHA HHEHEEE OHHHAHE HAHEA HEHHHAHEHA HAOOOOO
Both girls were now very wet and muddy as Jakky tossed Sue around the grass like a rag doll,
Sue had now lost her other trainer and Jakky began to lock both of her feet under her arm – now she tickled hard and fast with her other hand, Sue’s wet and dirty soles were taking a tremendous tickling and the Chinese girl laughed in hysterics,
Suddenly Sue tripped Jakky over and quickly grabbed her left leg – then she tickled hard on Jakky’s soaking fishnets,
HHE AHHE AHHA HHEEEEEE HAHHAAAAA HEHE HA HOO AHHAE HAHA EHANOOO GET OFFFF HAHA EEEEEEEKKKK HAHE HA EHHEH AHAHOOOO
CK: “I don’t believe it Sue has still got plenty of energy – look at her go she’s tickling Jakky insane”
GH: “She will not give in – I’m amazed at her stamina”
Jakky splashed in the mud trying to tap out of the match – but all Hardcore matches could only be won by pin,
Sue jumped onto Jakky for the pin,
1………………………….2…………………………3 (No Jakky Kicks out)
Both girls were now soaking wet – muddy – and exhausted, and Jakky slowly crawled over to Sue and grabbed a handful of hair,
She stood up and again tossed Sue across the grass but this time by her hair, Sue Yang slid a short distance in a big puddle and she held her head in pain,
Jakky now grabbed Sue again and put her head in between her legs – she then grabbed her round the waist and lifted her up into the Insider Edge (The Jakky’s Edge)
Sue Yang was dazed as she was lifted high in the air before being dropped hard to the grass,
CK: “Oh My GOD! I think Jakky has just broken Sue in half”
GH: “What a devastating maneuver!”
Jakky pinned Sue and the referee could have counted forever,
1…………………2…………………3
CK: “Absolutely no way Sue Yang was kicking out after that move”
GH: “I hope she’s ok!”
CK: “Me too – Jakky just dropped her like a sack of potatoes “

Last but not least was the all-important Number.1 contenders match, who would face the TTF champion (Melanie - Crazyangel) at the Pay-per-view?

(Rachel {vs} Gwen Stefani {vs} Julie Jailbird {vs} Kylie Minogue)
All four women came down the aisle and to the ring – pin falls and submissions would count in this battle – the bell rang! DING DING!
Kylie and Julie locked up first while Rachel and Gwen rolled around on the floor tickling each other’s ribs,
Julie was knocked to the floor by Kylie - and then the Aussie began to tickle her underarms profusely, Julie screamed with laughter as Kylie tickled her hard and fast,
HHE AHHE AHE HAOP HAH EHA HAAAAARGGHHH AHEH AHEHE AHHEEAAA
Rachel had now gained advantage on Gwen as she ripped a hole in her t-shirt - near Gwen’s belly button, she then poked her finger in Gwen’s tummy and wiggled it about,
Gwen began to giggle loudly and she thrashed about screaming for mercy,
But suddenly Gwen kicked out hitting Rachel in the head,
CK: “Oh No! That shot to Rachel’s head earlier has caused her to not be at 100% for this fight”
Rachel was quickly dazed and confused – Gwen now saw her chance to lock Rachel’s feet in between her legs, and Rachel was oblivious as Gwen locked her ankles and flipped off her trainers,
Gwen then quickly stroked her feet sending Rachel wild with laughter, Rachel’s scream became louder as Gwen picked up speed – her nails raking across Rachel’s sensitive soles,
Meanwhile Kylie thought she was winning as she had got Julie red in the face and sobbing for mercy, but Julie slipped out a pair of hand-cuffs and locked them around Kylie’s right hand – before Kylie could realize what had happened Julie slipped the other cuff over her other wrist,
Kylie screamed in terror as she looked down at her cuffed hands, she struggled and began to panic – now realizing she couldn’t move her hands,
Julie smiled and pushed Kylie onto her back – and then locked another set of cuffs around her ankles, and to top it off she used a 3rd set to link the two sets of cuffs together,
Kylie screamed in even more terror as Julie quickly began to snap off her silver-strapped high-heels,
KM: “You Bitch! Those are expensive”
JJ: “Yeah? Well who cares?”
Julie taunted her cuffed victim and began to tease her soles slowly with both hands,
JJ: “What’s that Kylie? You have an itch right her on both of your feet?”
KM: “What? ….Nnooooo…..oh please noo don’t”
Julie slowly circled both of Kylie’s soft gorgeous soles in the same place – and then she began to draw a figure-8 from the bottom of Kylie’s toes down to the balls of her feet,
HEEEHA EEEEHHHHHHHEE HEH AH OH NO STOP IT I BEG YOUUUU EEEEEEEEEIKL HAH EHE HA HOH HAHA EH AHOH OHH OHH NOOO HHA EHE STOP IT STOP IT HHE AH AH AH HA AH AHHEHA HEEOOA AHAHAH YAAAAAHAHA HEAHE AHHJE AHHAA HAHA GEDOF EEEEEEEKKKKK ARGGHH
After a long 2 minutes of torture Kylie screamed she submitted - as she gasped for air and was glad the torture was over,
2 referee’s helped Kylie out of the ring and out of the cuffs,
Meanwhile Gwen had now got Rachel’s ankles tied together – and she was tickling poor Rachel insane, Gwen smiled as she watched Rachel squirm with ticklish agony, but Julie saved Rachel by grabbed Gwen and cuffing her hands behind her back, Gwen turned and was shocked to find her hands immobile,
She began to scream for help – begging the referee to help her out of the cuffs,
Julie slipped off her own shoes and peeled off one of her long black socks, She then tripped Gwen and wrapped the sock around her mouth gagging her,
JJ: “Now bitch! It’s time for you to receive a little bit of revenge – this is just my personal gift to you for Overload”
Gwen shook her head and tried hard to submit – but the gag prevented the referee from hearing her cries, Julie took Gwen’s right foot and snapped the laces on her long boot/style trainers, next she slipped off the boot and peeled back the long white sock,
Gwen sobbed and looked to the referee for mercy – but to her amazement the referee folded his arms and smiled watching Gwen take the torture,
Gwen began to struggle immensely as Julie licked her lips and slowly began to lick Gwen’s foot,
Julie licked and licked causing Gwen to sob even more – and then she slid Gwen’s big-toe into her mouth and sucked gentle on it,
Gwen closed her eyes and shook her head violently, but Julie didn’t stop and she sucked more and more – sometimes even nibbling Gwen’s toes in the process,
After a few minutes she rolled Gwen up so her knees touched her chest – and made the pin fall,
1………………………..2…………………………3
CK: ”Ha ha ha! Gwen is out and now she will have to abide by that agreement she had with Mitchell”
GH: “Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that”
Gwen was rolled out of the ring but Julie failed to notice Rachel - who quickly grabbed Julie’s socked foot and locked her in an ankle lock submission,
Julie writhed in pain as Rachel twisted her ankle hard – and then with on ehand she quickly dragged her finger up and down Julie’s socked foot,
HE AHHE HAHA EHHA HEH AHAHHAHHE AHHA OH GOD GET OFF MEEEE HAHAHHENAH AHAYA AHHAA RAAAAAAAARGGHHHHH HAHA YYAH AHANH AHAHA
The ankle lock had now turned into a complete tickle submission – driving Julie wild with laughter,
Eventually she gave up screaming for Rachel to stop and the match was over,
DING DING DING DING!
CK: “A sneak attack pays off for Rachel”
GH: “And now she gets to face Crazyangel at ‘Out Of Your Mind’ the TTF’s next Pay-per-view”
CK: “She celebrates her win! And we will see you all next week for that epic battle”
GH: “Good bye for now everyone”

THE END.

** Feathertime #12 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF028)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back