• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You might have to tie me down.. I'm jumpy!

lucie-jade

Hey there,
I'm Lucie-Jade and i love to be tickled. I don't really know what to say except that i'm very jumpy when the tickling is good. I am all over the place. you might have to gag me that way i won't yell. Am i the only loud girl? are most ticklers silent? anyway send me a note, don't be shy and i hope everyone's having a great day.

-LJ

Welcome to TMF. Glad you join. Its okto be jumpy. That can sometimes make it more fun, although tying someone up and tickling them is very fun :)

Welcome to our own little corner of WTF.

I tickled a girl that had the "silent laugh". After that, it's either make my ears bleed or I'm outta here.

Welcome Lucie-Jade, good to have you here.

I love the jumpy 'lees! If I ever go to NYC I would love to pay you a visit, and don't worry cause you wouldn't be able to move a muscle when I had finish tying you up! :evilha:

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone and I'm glad there's some guys out there that appreciate a jumpy chick. I'm also glad there's other ladies that are jumpy. Feel free to send me a note.. Don't be shy, I don't bite... I jump! lol

Welcome to the TMF, lucie-jade, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi there. :) Sounds like it's a good thing when you are jumpy.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back