• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happenings at Crydun's Lair Part 3: And What to unit's Wondering Eyes Did Appear....

crydun

Verified
dedicated to and based on unit, my friend and buddy on here for many years. Someday......

Happenings at Crydun’s Lair Part 3: And What To Unit’s Wondering Eyes Did Appear….

It was a sunny day in late March. The rain had stopped briefly after five consecutive days of rain as is typical of March. The grass in Central Park was greening up and an overall feel of Spring was in the air.
I turned from the window inside of my shop. It had been a busy week and I was ready for a weekend off. Once a month, I closed down the shop and took the entire weekend off, escaping to Ohio, my home state or various other places to “just get away”
Tonight was a special night, though. I always capped off Fridays with one of my many lees coming in for a fun night of laughter and shrieks. Will was someone I looked forward to playing with: exuberant energy, joy of the game and a sheer need all played together to make him a wonderful lee.
The day drug on as it always does in spring when one longs to be outside but is stuck indoors. The air in my shop, which was usually charged with energy and the aroma of fresh-brewing coffee felt stagnant today. I went through the motions until five rolled around. Now, it was just a matter of time. The shop was still technically open but no customers came in after five usually. They went to restaurants and the like then.
A tall figure loomed in the doorway. Sandy hair, squinty blue eyes that disappeared when he smiled, which was a lot of the time…
“Come in, come in,” I called, beckoning to him with my hands.
“I’m so excited!” His voice held the excitement of an eight year old waiting to see Mickey Mouse…
“Well good! Right this way!”
I led him into the back and quickly unlocked my “secret room” and sped inside. I grabbed the khaki shorts out of the wardrobe and handed them to him in a plastic bag. “Just slip those on and put your clothing in the bag. The bathroom is across the hall.”
“Okay! I’ll be right out!”
“Great!” I turned on the heat so the table would warm up. I quickly dashed out front to officially close the shop, turning the “Closed” side over for public view. Then, I dashed back, where I found Will waiting, bag in hand.
“I’ll take that,” I said, grabbing the bag and tossing it in the bottom of the wardrobe. “You won’t be needing that for awhile..” I gave him my best smile.
After closing the door behind us, I pointed to the table. “Go ahead and stretch out on there.”
He complied, walking over to the table and stretching out on it, his body straight as a board. “Do you need to have my hands up?”
“Yes, pet. I will bind you in just a moment…. First though, let’s see how firm your bondage needs to be…” I ran one fingernail up the sole of his foot, not missing the arch and ending at the toes.. He let out a gasp and his body shook with uncontrollable laughter which hadn’t peaked yet.
“Oh yes, pet,” I murmered softly.. “I’m gonna getcha good!” I continued going up and down the foot.
Upon hearing my comment, his laughter changed from what he had previously named “stifling” to heavy giggling, his eyes scrunched up in a mix of glee and agony.
“Awwww, what’s the matter, pet… Why, we’ve only just begun……”
His laughter erupted like a volcano in the room…… “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”
“Time to bind you, pet…” I went over to the wardrobe and grabbed the velvet bag containing the equipment I needed. I strolled back over to the table and stood in front of it. “Spread em, pet….” My tone grew firm, yet alluring..
“He spread his legs apart so that one foot cradled each corner of the foot of the table. I wrapped the cuffs around each foot, “Clink, Clink,” I teased as I made my way to the head of the table. “Get those arms up, pet…”
He did, each arm cradling a corner of the head of the bed. I repeated the process. “Clink, Clink,” I jibed, causing a giggle to escape his lips. “heeeehehehhehe” His eyes pleaded for mercy and relentlessness at the same time.
I grabbed a bottle of baby oil out of the bag, popping the cap open. I squeezed some into my palms and rubbed them together. Then, I glided my well-oiled hands all over his body, starting at the feet and working upward. My palms glided up and down the sole, flanking out to the sides of the feet, which caused a loud eruption and a clanking sound that echoed through the room. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
I looked at him, a gleam in my eye. “Settle down, pet…” My palms moved up the calves, behind the knees to mid-thigh. “hehehehehehehehehehehehehehheahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA……..”
“My, my, and we’ve just begun our night of fun…” My palms moved over the hips and up the tummy, fluttering out to the sides and spidering up the ribs, causing a hailstorm reaction..
“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhaAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAahahahahhahahahhahahahhhahahahaha….”
I smiled and shook my head as my hands went up into the pits, gliding across the hollows and fluttering down the arm.
“AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA……..”
“And now for my favorite part…” I couldn’t hide my own excitement..
He gave me a questioning look until he saw my hands reach for his neck, causing him to shriek and thrash within the bounds. Once again, Clanking could be heard throughout the room.. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA……”
My fingers nimbly worked their way around the base of the throat, passing the collarbone and stopping at the base of the nape.
I stood back, watching him lose it…
“AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAA……..” and then silence..
Silent laughter is fun to watch. The lee makes all of the motions of laughing but no sound comes out. The only sound that could be heard was “Clank, Clank,” as spasmodic movement took over. I lightly stroked his inner arm, bringing it back….”aahahahahaahhahaahhaa….”
“You are ready, pet. You are definitely ready…..”
“R… Ready for what…?”
“Me, of course!”
“You! What was all this then…”
I waved my hand… “Merely a warmup, pet, merely a warmup..”
His eyes widened… “This was the warmup!?”
“Yes, pet. I was merely applying the oil.. Now, I can REALLY tickle you silly.”
“But.. But you just did!”
I brushed my hand in the air.. “Merely a warmup…” I went back to the foot of the table. “Time to revisit these feet!”
His eyes widened… “You wouldn’t…..”
“Oh, but pet, I would… and I WILL!”
I raked up the soles with all ten nails, causing him to explode.. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA……”
“Oh pet.. is that all you’ve got for Mistress?”
“NOOOOOHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA…….”
I fluttered out to the sides of the feet, going up and down them with all ten nails. His body shook like an earthquake and the laughter took off like a rocket to the moon…”AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA……”
I moved slowly up the legs to the thighs all ten nails going from the back of the knees up the back of the thigh.. “ahahahahahhahhhahahahhahahhahahahhahaOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA…..”
Oh that was fun! Let’s do that again!” I repeated the same motions which caused the same reaction. This went on for the better part of an hour and then I decided it was time for more exploration.
“Time to move up,” I called out cheerily as my fingers spidered the hipbone..”AOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA…….”

“Ohhhh pet.. I must spend more time here…” I took an Oral B and turned it on, lowering it to the hipbone. He tried to sit straight up, albeit, futilely. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA…..”
The clanking was getting more aggressive now, echoing throughout the room like a windchime on a blustery day. I moved up the tummy and over to the sides, spidering up and down.. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…….”
I repeated the motion garnering the same result. This went on for about twenty minutes and I could see he was wearing down on me. “One word, pet. One right word and I stop. Until then, I carry on….”
“Wh…. What’s the word..?”
Mistress.. Say Mistress and it all ends…”
I … I can’t… I won’t!”
“As you wish, pet…” my fingers spidered up the ribs and slid into the pits, upon reaching them, I began making spirals inside the hollows of the pits, my nails devouring the soft tender flesh inside..
“ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHA…..”
“Time to up the ante, pet…”
“U…Up the ante???”
“Yes, pet.” My fingers continued working inside the pits while my toes began grazing the back of the thighs.. This ended in the result I knew it would.. ‘AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAMII\SSSSSSSSHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHATRESSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHMISSTRESSSS!!!”
I stopped, heaved myself off the table and looked down at him.. “You are free, pet.. Your torture is over.” I undid each metal cuff and put them back in the velvet bag. I went over to wardrobe and opened its doors, laying the bag in the back, as I always did after a session. I grabbed his bag of clothes from the bottom and handed it to him.
“You know where to change.”
As he changed in the bathroom, I tended to things in the room, making sure the heat was off, making things tidy and doing the basic care needed after a session. I went over to the kitchen part of the coffee shop and poured a big glass of water. It was there that he met me. Fully closed and a bit giddy..
I handed the glass to him. “Drink, pet… you must rehydrate.
He took the glass thankfully and quickly emptied it into what I was sure were parched tonsils. “Thank you, Mistress…”
I nodded. “Did you have a good time?”
“Oh yes!” His head moved up and down like a bobblehead on a bumpy road. “You rock!”
“As do you.. Perhaps you will come visit my shop again….”
“Oh, you can count on it! I feel great!”
“Good. That is the purpose……”
“I really must get going but I will see you again soon, I hope!”
“Glad you had a good time, back. Come back real soon!”
He walked out then and I watched as he got into his car and disappeared discreetly down the road.. Then, as always, I gathered my things, locked the shop and waited to hail a taxi in the pouring rain on a Friday night in New York City…

The End of Part 3, Come back soon for more episodes at Crydun’s Lair… :ty:

we'll have to see what we can do about that....pet... ;)

chuckling softly* We will have to see, pet. We will have to see...

thank you! I had fun writing it! Stay tuned for the next episode!

More is coming.. I'm sending the questionaire out today..

Great story. I love all your stories. Gets in line for my turn

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back