• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Scene in Haunted

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
I just seen a movie on the Scream station called Haunted and Kate Beckinsale threw some straw in a guys face in retaliation he grabbed her sides and started tickling when she was on the barn floor he put his hands under her shirt and continued tickling until he was interupted by someone. Great reaction. The whole scene lasted aproximately 15 seconds. Below is a picture is a picture of her

029.jpg

Picture Didn't go through last time hopefully it will work this time

3.htm

Last Try if it doesn't want to work and you want to see the pic just follow the this link
shoebox.msnw

029.jpg

The red X is usable. Right click on it...click on "Properties"...copy the address and paste into your bar.

Profx--this is an amazing find! Just to confirm--the movie is called "Haunted"? Do you have any idea how far into the movie this scene is?

Kate Beckinsale is mega-hot and has substance as well.

Thanks much, man!!

dig dug

dig dug dog Yes the movie is called Haunted I believe that the tickling happened aproximately 50 Minutes to an 1hour into the move

and if there is any one that wants to see this and has scream it is airing agian tonight at 1:30AM and 12 PM tommorow afternoon
Eastern time

Thanks Profx!

There is a channel called "Scream"? Don't think I have that.

I hope this can be rented!

ddd

This one is rentable...

...and it is a pretty good movie, too. The scene is decent for a mainstream upperbody tickle. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it. :)

i have a very vague memory of this movie, and, now you mention it, and even vaguer one of this scene. is it the film when she dies in the car, only it turns out she is a ghost anyway? and she has two bothers and they're all having sex together and stuff? i think i saw it years and years ago...

anywho, great find, that girl is hot!

Thanks Barlow!

But, ya know, "pleasantly surprised" just doesn't seem to cover a Kate Bekinsale tummy tickle.

Is this the famous British talent for understatement?

dig dug

Excellent!

Thanks, Profx85! I can't wait to see this... I'm always amazed when a treasure like this is uncovered. It was buried under our noses for the last 7 years! What else might be out there I wonder?

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back