• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula's Plot(cont.)

ddylan

Paula Clark was as excited as a child. She had through various schemes, emails and phone calls gathered in her mansion some of the most well-known women from TV news and talk shows. All of them were now giggling squirming captives. In one room, Diane Sawyer was losing all rational thought. She had been brutally tickled for nearly 2 hours. Still, her ticklish underarms were being caressed by feathers while her bare feet were being tickled by two of Paula's staff. Diane's nude body was shaken by violent giggling. In the same room, Campbell Brown of CNN wore a mask of ticklish agony. Feathers were inserting themselves between her toes while her sensitive soles were be scratched by long fingernails. What was destroying her mind was the awful torment of her smooth underarms. Cambell's naked body was convulsing with laughter.
In another room of the spacious mansion, Megyn Kelly of Fox News was suffering terribly. She was standing with her arms secured over her head. One woman was tickling Megyn's armpits while another was torturing her inner thighs. Megyn's nude frame was wracked with ticklish agony. On a couch nearby, Susan Hendricks of Headline News lay nude and hog-tied. Her bare feet hanging over her butt. A young woman was tickling her feet unmercifully causing the cute news anchor to giggle and beg for mercy that would never come. Susan's pretty face was red in the deepest sense of that word.
Finally, over the past 90 minutes, in another room, Katie Couric, Elisabeth Haselbeck, Contessa Brewer, and Amy Robach had suffered painful tickling on their armpits and helpless feet. Then, out of nowhere, Katie screamed that she would help tickle Amy. Contessa then shrieked she would help torture Elisabeth.
Paula was absolutely stunned by the turn of events. Katie and Contessa were released and both were threatened by five hours of non-stop tickling if they showed mercy to Amy and Elisabeth. This was the three-hour tickle room. Amy and Elisabeth had 90 minutes of torture left.
Amy was again screaming with anguished giggles. Her armpits were under attack again as well as the soles of her bare feet. Her naked body was shivering with laughter. The sight of Katie Couric, standing nude and tickling Amy's inner thighs was shocking in the extreme.
"HA,HO,HEE,NO PLEASE, HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,KATIE, PLEASE NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NO STOP THE TICKLING,HA,HO,HEE,IT'S TORTURE,HA,HO,HEE,YOU'RE KILLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,I AM GOING INSANE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE..."
Meanwile, Elisabeth was again howling with laughter. One of Paula's staff was still using an electric toothbrush on Elisabeth's right foot. On the left foot, a naked Contessa Brewer was using another toothbrush on the blonde's right foot. One of Paula's staff was torturing Elisabeth's underarms.
"HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,YOU'RE KILLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY PITS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE..."
Minutes ticked by. The pair had 80 minutes of torment left. Soon, Amy Robach could not plead for mercy anymore. Her nude body was in convulsions and her mouth was open. But she was silent. Her face would not be recognizable by anyone who knew her.
Elisabeth was still shrieking with ticklish laughter. Contessa was crying because of what she was doing but knew she faced 5 long hours of tickle torture if she showed any mercy. Katie was also fighting back tears as she knew how ticklish Amy's soft thighs were.
Time passed. With 30 minutes left, Amy found her voice.
"HA,HO,HEE,NO PLEASE, NO MORE TICKLIMG,HA,HO,HEE,I AM GOING TO PEE MYSELF,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,KATIE, PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,I AM GOING TO PEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Then, the unthinkable happened. Amy Robach had been pushed too far. She felt the urine as it spread on the chair she was bound to. Her face already red from the hellish tickling, turned redder. She was never so embarrased in her life. Still, the tickling went on. Elisabeth had thrown her head and howled in terrible giggles. Then, she too experienced the ultimate humiliation. She wet her chair as well.
Twenty-five minutes later, Paula snapped her fingers, The tickling torment for Amy and Elisabeth was done. Katie and Contessa stepped back from their tasks. Amy and Elisabeth were unsecured and both collapsed on the floor, totally exhausted. Paula glanced at her staff. The door opened, and five more staff members entered. Katie and Contessa were seized and soon they were back in their chairs, arms raised above the head, their bare feet in stocks.
Paula smiled at Elisabeth and Amy who were trying to recover from their long ordeal.
"Revenge is such a bitch, Katie, Contessa. Amy, Elisabeth? Have fun!"
Amy and Elisabeth looked eagerly at Katie and Contessa, who almost screamed in sheer panic. Their payback was about to begin.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back