• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night At The British Museum (part 4 FFF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Late at night in the British Museum, the somewhat dark exterior made it seem like the whole place was empty. However, the sounds of the curator’s laughter proved that theory wrong. The echo of Samantha Hume laughter almost made it seem like a ghost was laughing with no one to hear it. However, the three ticklers could hear it all too well.

Ping and Yoko were having a ball, as they both tickled Samantha’s barefoot. Ping tickled Samantha’s sole and heel, while Yoko tickled her tender toes.

Samantha: TEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA

Ping enjoys her work, and uses her nails to give Samantha’s foot a thorough tickling.

Ping: "Feea that big Lady, that feea good ?"

Samantha giggled hysterically as she felt the sharp fingernails explore her foot, she could also feel Charlotte get off her stomach. Then she felt Yoko pry her toes apart.

Yoko: Guess what, Big Girl, I see between your toes

Samantha: No, not there, please not there.

Yoko grinned wickedly and tickled in between Samantha’s toes with her stiff turkey feather, getting every toe crevice as she tickled. The poor suffering redhead screeched as Yoko tickled in between her toes, it was one of the worst spots on her feet. Never in her life had Samantha had her feet and toes tickled at the same time, it was beyond torture for a mild mannered museum curator.

Charlotte knelled down so that she was peering intently at Samantha’s flat stomach and her inner bellybutton. Using both hands like lobster claws, she attacked Samantha’s belly with all ten fingers.

Samantha: NOOOOO I CAAAAAAAHAAAAAAN’T TAKE ALL THREEEEEHEEEEEEE OF YOU TICKLING MEEEHEEEEEEE

Charlotte: "If you could only realize how much I'm having, this is darn....tickie tickie tickie....good"

The ninjas at this point had decided to do an experiment and determine which foot was more ticklish, the stocking foot or the barefoot.

Yoko: Look how white her foot is, Ping.

Ping: "Tickle it good, Yoko"

Yoko tickled Samantha’s barefoot with her feather, dragging the feather up and down her sole.

Samantha: Staaaahaaaaap tickling my feet eheeeeeheheehe

Yoko: Her bare feet really ticklish, let’s see how ticklish her nylon foot is?

Ping tickles Samantha’s nylon foot with all ten of her fingers, getting all ten inches.

Ping: "Oooh this feea real good, fingers glide on the nylon soles, hee hee hee hee"

Samantha: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA

Yoko: Ooooh, her stockings make her feet more ticklish.

Ping:"Yeah, big Lady mine now, she start to weaken, hee hee"

Yoko sniffs Samantha’s stocking foot and now wonders which foot smells more, the nylon or the bare.

Yoko: What you think, Ping, do her stocking stink more or the barefoot?

Ping sniffs both feet, and makes her decision.

Ping:"They both a reaa bad, yuk !"

Yoko: Oh yes, stinky, stinky!

Charlotte has taken a break from tickling Samantha’s belly for the second time and watches the compare and contrast. Then she decides that Samantha needs to be completely barefoot.

Charlotte:"I want both her feet bare, right now. Remove her other stocking, Ping"

Ping:"Hear that bigga Lady, I have to take your stocking off"

Ping slowly peels down Samantha’s other stocking, doing it nice and slow like before, grinning evilly at Samantha as she does so.

Ping:"Ohh yes, now gently off your toes bigga Lady"

Samantha groaned as the stocking was slowly pulled off her toes. And looked on in horror at both of her big bare feet.

Samantha: Oh no, my feet! I hate being barefoot.

Charlotte:"Too bad bitch, not your night is it !"

Samantha curled her toes defensively, amusing the ninjas very much

Ping:"Look, she scrunch her bigga toes up, hee hee"

Yoko: Now we have ten little piggies to play with, he he he.

Samantha: Don’t call them piggies, I am not a little girl.

Yoko: Then why do you giggle like little girl when we tickle your piggies.

She and Ping cracked up and started to tickle all ten of Samantha’s toes with their feathers.

Samantha: Noooo, NAAHAHHAAAAA DON’T TICKLE MY TOHOHOHOHES!

Ping: "These long Piggies mine now, hee hee"

Yoko: Yes, Big Girl has cute adorable piggy wiggies

Charlotte motions for Yoko to toss Samantha’s stocking to her. Which she does, then Charlotte crumples in into a ball and shoves it into Samantha’s mouth

Charlotte:" I think I've heard enough off you now, here bitch"

Samantha: Hmphhh, Mph, hmphhhh

Charlotte: "Oh that's better, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that"

The ninjas continue tickling Samantha’s toes. After awhile they stop, then tickle again, then stop to watch her toes wiggle which they find very hot.

Yoko: Awwww, her toes so cute when they wiggle and squirm, trying to escape our feathers.

Ping watches the toes wiggle and a naughty idea crosses her mind to really drive Samantha crazy. Holding Samantha’s barefoot in both her hands, she glares gloatingly at the tittering redhead.

Ping: "Me have idea, watch Yoko"

Then Ping takes Samantha’s big toe in her mouth and sucks on it hungrily.

Samantha (through the gag): EEEEHEEEEHEEEEEEEEE

Ping:"It tastes a reaa salty, hee hee"

Yoko: Hee hee, I think she likes it.

Charlotte is amused, and blows a raspberry on Samantha’s belly.

Samantha: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Ping finishes sucking on Samantha’s big toe, and then moves down to her index toe. Then the middle toe and so forth, giving each toe a nice long suck before moving onto the next.

Yoko: Hmmmm, these toes do look tasty, I think I’ll try them.

Yoko sucks all five of Samantha’s toes on her right foot. She even nibbles and bites gently on each wiggling digit.

Samantha found herself somewhat enjoying her toes inside the Orientals warm mouths. It tickled, but it also turned her on at the same time. As each toe was sucked, it began to stoke the arousal fires in her loins. Through the gag, she found herself moaning and giggling at the same time.

Charlotte, took the stocking out of Samantha’s mouth, much to the redhead’s relief. Now, it was back to business, and she needed to know where the scepter was.

Charlotte: "Ok time to get some answers Lady"

Samantha: OOOOH, don’t suck my toes, I can’t take it.

Charlotte tells the ninjas to stop for a moment, and they reluctantly do so. So Charlotte repeats her question to the whereabouts of the scepter.

Charlotte:"Now where is the scepter ?"

Samantha: I’ll never talk, you sodding bitch.

Charlotte smirks and then reaches into her purse and pulls out a shiny pair of scissors.

Samantha: No, what are you going to do with those?

Charlotte: "Oh you'll find out boss Lady, haa ha"

Samantha: No, you wouldn't’t.

Charlotte cuts Samantha’s bra in two, revealing her Double D's, and her hard stiffened nipples standing proudly erect from the toe sucking. Samantha blushes at being topless in front of her traitorous cheeky secretary.

Charlotte: "My my, just look what we've got here Girls"

Samantha: Noooooo, you evil bitch!

Charlotte: "Huuumme, nice...ooooohh"

Charlotte reached down to touch Samantha’s breasts, as the redhead whimpered in fear at what tricks the devious secretary had up her sleeve. Charlotte admired Samantha’s breasts, and began to taunt the redhead about her busty boobs and her hard nipples.

Samantha (blushing): No Charlotte, don't touch my breasts.

Charlotte:"Umm, I said earlier that you could turn a straight girl gay, honey..and oooohhh yes..I darn well...ooohhh meant it..oooo"

Charlotte began to tickle Samantha’s boobs, touching the outside and inside with her fingernails. Samantha tittered with laughter as her jugs were being violated.

Samantha: Heeeeheeeeeeeheeeeee leheehheeeeheeeeeave them alone!

Charlotte: "Umm yes, this feels good, bitch"

Samantha began to buck again, and then felt the ninjas start to lick her soles. Her big bare feet were being tickled with tiny Oriental tongues, and they tickled more than their fingernails and feathers.

Ping: " Ohh I like taste of big Lady..you right, she taste good"

Yoko: Mmmmmm, delicious, Big lady has yummy feetsies!

Samantha: AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHA NOOOOO YOUR TONGUES, HEEHEHEHEEEE THEY TICKLE SOOOOO MUCH AAAAAAAH

Charlotte was still having fun by playing with Samantha’s boobs, and noticed that the redhead’s hair was now a sweaty mess. Pushing her hair back with one hand, Charlotte used her other hand to move the seat back into sitting position. Charlotte almost feels her mouth water at Samantha’s rigid nipples. She asks the ninjas to pass her a feather, so she can tickle them next.

Charlotte: "Hey Girls, I know you're busy but one of you darlings pass me that feather, please !"

Samantha’s eyes widened as she saw the feather head to-wards her right nipple. Then she giggled as she felt it graze the nipple and brush ever so gently.

Samantha: EEEEEEHEEEEEEE DON’T TICKLE MEEHEEEEEHEEEEE THEEEERE!

Charlotte: "What here...or here...or by here, ha ha"

Then she turns toward the ninjas who are now massaging Samantha’s bare feet, and is shocked to see them playing when they should be working. She tells the ninjas that it’s time for Samantha’s skirt to go. Then she hands Ping the scissors.

Charlotte: " Here Ping, you know what to do with that skirt"

Ping takes the scissors and makes eye contact with Samantha.

Ping: "You look scared big Lady"

Samantha: NO, not my skirt, please don’t!

Ping: "I just start by here and make..a..way down here"

Ping cuts up the skirt, and then Yoko grabs one end while Ping grabs the other and they both rip the skirt in two. Now all Samantha had on were her tiny Union Jack panties, with the UK flag on the crotch part. All three women crack up at Samantha’s choice of undergarments.

Charlotte: "Haa ha ha, well..well.. you patriotic bitch you, ha ha, ha, what ever next, ha ha"!

Ping: "Me like knickers, they reaa sexy"

Yoko: I just love Big Lady's knickers, they so adorable.

Charlotte: I like you better this way, Hume, in your underwear. Too bad I don't have a camera on me, he he he!

Samantha blushed once again as she was half naked. Her toes curled due to the state she was in.

Samantha: Noooooo, my clothes, they’re all ruined.

Charlotte: "Yep, shame that hey !"

Samantha: What am I supposed to do now, I can’t leave here in my knickers.

Charlotte: "No you're right, for once I actually agree with you. You'll have to lose them, ha ha ha ha"

Then she felt Charlotte saw her left nipple with the feather, and she found herself laughing like a loon once again. The ninjas continued their tongue bath on Samantha’s feet and their tongues lapped across her toes, and then darted in between them.

Samantha: OOOOOOOOH, NO MORE TOHOHOHOHES, I CAN’T BLOODY TAKE IT!

Ping: "Ohh yeah, me sucka hard now, reaa hard"

Yoko: Hehehe, love her tasty toes!

Samantha groaned and moaned, she was nearly naked, and couldn't shake the feeling of pleasure in between her legs. Even though it repulsed her to be molested by three women, she couldn't deny how turned on she was. She desperately craved for her growing thirst to be quenched, and was willing to do anything for that to happen.

Last edited:
JT, It just keeps getting better and better!

Part 5 is next I hope!

Great story! Thanks!

Thanks jm, and yes, part 5 is definetly next. Me and Toe2hoes can't leave Samantha and the rest of the fans hanging, now can we?

I appreciate the thanks, really I do. But please remember to acknowledge my co-writer toe2hoes as well. If it wasn't for him, this story wouldn't be good.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back