• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What should JT (and or a partner) do next?

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Friends and fellow ticklephiles, I've got plenty of ideas, and I can't decide what to write once A Night At The British Museum is completed. I have three ideas that I want to do, but I want you (the fans) to jot down what you would like to read next. Whoever leaves the most comments on a particular story idea, will be the next story.

And the nominees are.....

FREAK SHOW
A new revised version of the B-horror movie tickle story. More of a plot, more freaks, more action, and definetly more tickling. Scinsor and I really enjoyed writing this one, but we both feel it can be a helluva lot better if we spend more time on it.

THE OCCULT FINALE
The final chapter of the Occult series, which will be in three to four parts. For all you die hard fans of the series, questions regarding the cult and why they do what they do will be answered. Their leader will be revealed, and fans of Brianna will be glad to hear that she'll be back for the finale as well.

THE SINFUL TICKLER

Inspired by the Grindhouse film "The Sinful Dwarf". This story will feature a dwarf and his middle aged exotic dancing mother, who run an underground tickling business, where people who have tickle fetishes can go and take their pick of their string of girls that they hold prisoner. The girls are innocent damsels, who've had the misfortune of staying at the motel run by the dwarf and his mother. Using the master key to all the rooms, they wait until night and chloroform said ladies and carry them away to the underground dungeon below the big house on the hill, next to the motel. The story will feature a heroine and hero who eventually foil the tickle business. And yes, the heroine will be joining the tickle chain gang in case you were all wondering lol

Vote for the Freak Show

Dear JT,
i can only beg to you to continue the most thrillful and best tickling episode ever written:The Freak Show.This story made me a huge fan of your art and i was looking for a sequel of this fantastic piece of art for a long time.You're a so skilled writer and so i can only say:
THE FREAK SHOW!!!!!!!!!;-)
greetings from Ashal!

Well thank you very much, that really made me beam. I certainly couldn't of done it without my good friend Scinsor, whose love for B-horror movies is greater than mine I think lol! But every Batman has a Robin, and I'm proud to be his sidekick!

That sounds great, but I'm really looking for votes among the three choices I posted. But I would still like to hear your idea if you have one.

I'd have to go with the Sinful Tickler. It sounds nuts and grindhouse stuff is usuall fun.

Okay, that's one for the Sinful Tickler and one for Freak Show, which incidentally are both grindhouse type of stories! Anyone else want to cast their vote?

I would really apreciate a new "re-reloaded" version of the Freak Show.Wonderful plot,wonderful tickling sequences and my favorite lee of all the tickling stories in tmf and tt:Lisa!!!So i can only say:Scinsor and JT you are a fucking genius dreamteam and please give us the pleasure to write a new version of the horror-tickling episode "The Freak Show"!

But the sinful tickler also sounds very promising.If it can hold the suspense and good descriptions of the Freak Show I'll be the first to read it.

So I'm at a tie with Freak Show and The Sinful Tickler, one more vote will break the tie unless others wish to cast their vote. But they have until sundown, after that, I'll have my decision.

Checked my pm, and am afraid the answer is no since it's not one of the three choices I gave. But thank you for sharing regardless, because I'm always open minded.

my vote's for freak show. i like original, plus there's just a lot of possibilities with a reboot of that scenario

It's a hard choice for me. I'm thinking either the Freak Show or The Sinful Tickler...Thinking I'm leaning more towards Sinful Tickler

Well, the sun is down, so I guess Freak Show has won the vote. As soon as I can collaborate with my co-writer Scinsor, and when A Night At The British Museum part 5 is done, then fans of Freak Show will soon be seeing a much better revised Freak Show with a far better plot and more tickling techniques that we didn't use in the original.

What? No Sinful Tickler???

Damn you JT! *shakes fist against backdrop of thunder and lightning.

;)

For those who voted for Sinful Tickler, don't worry, that day will come. Just not toDay lol!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back