• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Temple of Androcon, Chapter 5

Cbarton

2nd Level Yellow Feather
My apologies for the time between posting of the last chapter and this one. Family events, plus the need to re-research and rewrite the entire chapter created the delays. I have my own laptop now, so waiting for keyboard time so no longer get in the way.

***DISCLAIMER: The sorority names mentioned in this chapter are purely fictitious. Any resemblance in the names of any of them to actual social, professional, or other sororities or fraternities is completely accidental and/or coincidental.***

Please enjoy....
The Temple of Androcon
by
The Hawk

Chapter 5

"The Mis-Made Recruitment"​

Kelly yawned as she typed at her desk. The past two months had been very busy for her. Her mornings were spent doing her academic requirements to complete her degree. Her afternoons were filled with preparing all the reports concerning the Androcon dig, as she was now. That would more than enough for most people. But for her, that was just the start of her day. Ever since the big display and presentation two months ago, her nights were even busier. With her assistance, Androcon had summoned 20 women to be acolytes, or assistants to help them as they made preparations. Preparations for what exactly she didn't know. At the moment, all she knew was that all had to be prepared as ready by the autumnal equinox

She giggled as she typed in the description of the altar-beds. Had it only been 6, or was it seven months ago that she had met Androcon in the temple site? Only a month after that since Androcon and Shane had become one and the dreamy Dr. McTalon had become her lover? It all seemed like such a blur. A wild, exotic, erotic blur. Now she was training other women to serve at his temple, and SHE was to be his high priestess!

She had already read all the parchments from the dig and listened to Androcon describe all that happened at each one. She listened with awe as fire flew from his eyes when he spoke. It was the most enchanting experience she had ever known. The position, the power, the reverence which she would soon have was blowing her mind. Plus, the promise of always having Shane in her bed and her life was more than she had ever hoped for.

She looked at her watch and smiled. It was time to head out to the house. The acolytes would be there soon and she had one stop to make at the craft shop. All of the feathers for the new wands were in and they would have to learn how to create and care for them. She giggled again, eager to feel the brush of one tonight as promised. Her master had a busy day planned. He would need much release of power and passion tonight, which meant another night of laughter for her.

Blair Hopple sat at the far right of the oval-shaped table as she waited in the meeting room at the Student Memorial Union. It had been a long afternoon in the chem lab today and she was very eager to get back to the Tau Theta Kappa house for dinner and some time to relax. If it weren't for the fact that Rush was wrapping up and that she was the chair for the Pan-Hellenic Council, she'd have skipped the meeting entirely. So, she had resigned herself to an hour or more of bitchy grumbling and back-biting as all the usual Rush Rule violation accusations were certain to fly across the table. She slowly looked over the items on the agenda that had been submitted. It all appeared to be the usual fare of items. She was surprised to see that Joanna Ng, of Lambda Beta Eta had requested time near the end for a proposed fund-raiser in conjunction with Dr. Shane McTalon and the archeology department.

McTalon...the name seemed familiar to her. Oh yes, now she remembered. Her roommate had attended the lecture he gave about 2 months ago about the items he found at his last site. As soon as she had come back to the house that night, all she did was rave about the hot looking prof and his discoveries about ancient sex rites. It took everything Blair knew to keep her roommate for pressing to turn the house into something like the places this group supposedly had their ancient orgies in. That was just what their sorority didn't need for rush. It might make for a fun exchange with one of the frats this fall, but not for recruiting incoming freshmen to the campus.

As usual, the other members of the Council slowly trickled into the room and took their places at the table. Tau Mu Phi, Alpha Tau Phi, and Eta Delta Sigma were the first to arrive, as usual. Blair chatted with Heather from Tau Mu Phi for a bit as some of the other representatives arrived. She and Heather had been roommates their first semester on campus and had been good friends all throughout college. In spite of how 'competitive' their houses were, they didn't let it affect their friendship. After five minutes of chit-chat, she reached for her gavel to rap on the table to get the meeting started. At the first rap, Joanna Ng darted in the door and took the last available chair. "Rats," thought Blair, "that means I can't scratch her off the agenda and speed up the meeting." She smiled and called the meeting to order.

As Blair had feared, the first part of the agenda was the worst. It took them 45 minutes to record all the rule violations that each house threw at each other and clear things up. It took all Blair's negotiating skills and every trick Heather knew as a parliamentarian to get things sorted out. After that, the rest of the meeting went quite smooth as they went over plans for Homecoming, plotting out calendars so most formals and exchanges didn't clash too much, etc. Blair was feeling quite relieved when she noted that they had completed nearly all of the agenda with about 20 minutes left for the time reserved for the room. She looked over at Joanna, who, strangely, had been very quite during the meeting. Usually her Lamda Beta Eta house had the most accusations to hand out, but today she hadn't given a single mention of one. "Perhaps her house has stopping spying on everyone else for once and focused on other things," she mentally noted to herself. She looked at Joanna and gave her the floor for her agenda item.

"Thank you, Madam Chairwoman," Joanna calmly stated as she began. She was in her usual high fashion style of dress, but rather than posing as a model like she normally did at meetings, her stance and posture were more business-like. "I have been approached by Dr. Shane McTalon of the Archeology Department, to propose a joint venture that, if properly conducted, will be quite profitable to this Council, our houses, and the Archeology Department. I have brought Dr. McTalon with me today to offer his proposal to the entire counsel. He is in the hallway, and with your permission, I would like to bring into the room." She nodded toward Blair for permission, which was granted, and Joanna slowly walked to the door and opened it.

With a slow air of dignity, Dr. McTalon entered the room. He came in without the usual tools that Blair would have expected for a presentation. No laptop, no posters, not even a projector to display any information on. All he had with him was some item wrapped in what appeared to be a white linen towel of some sort. He stood next to the table with a smile and a very confident look on his face. This made Blair smile. Very rarely did the Pan-Hellenic do anything, especially fundraisers, outside of themselves. Most academic departments treated the sororities as a nuisance at best and dealt with them only if they were former members or faculty sponsors. She also doubted that he could have anything that would interest them as a whole. But, she would humor his request.

Shane's eyes slowly swept the room, looking at Joanna last. She had performed her first task well as one of his highly prized acolytes and paved the way for him to enter the meeting. She would be rewarded for her success. He then looked right into Blair's eyes, saying, "Thank you for allowing me to join you this afternoon. I see some of you are looking upon me with a bit of confusion, wondering why an archeologist like me would want to speak with your group. "He smiled and looked around the table again, seeing their heads nodding and smiling at his humorous start. He continued, saying, "What I have to propose to you is a great opportunity that will not only be of great benefit to yourselves personally, but your sororities, the university, and the entire community! This venture will make such a mark with your national chapters that your chapters will become the model for all other chapters to follow."

Blair did her best to not look incredulously at the professor. "You're way overplaying your hand if you think we're gonna buy this load of crap..." was what she wanted to say. Instead, she politely stated, "Those are some very grand and lofty claims you are making, Dr. McTalon. And, if we can cut to the chase, what is this proposition you wish to make that will allow all of these fine and glorious things to happen?"

Heather looked over at her friend. She could tell that Blair's BS-meter was in the red-zone, for she was now talking with her antebellum southern accent. Blair normally kept it well controlled, but when she was upset or excited, it would slip out. Heather looked at the professor. He seemed well-intentioned and all, but he was making some very lofty claims. They both looked back at the professor to await his response.

"Due to the success of my exhibit not long ago, I am in the process of recreating the temple site that I and my team discovered in Ireland," Shane began as he reached for the cloth-wrapped item he had brought with him. "It will be a full-sized recreation, and I will need some assistance to make all the areas work. I would appreciate the assistance of your council, and all the sorority members, in helping the 'opening ceremonies' to be a success."

"And how, pray tell, would this benefit us?" Heather shot out, beating Blair to the punch. She had seen the exhibit and feared the worst. "You're not expecting the Council and our sisters to 'act out' the sexual activities you so vividly described in your speech, are you? Such an idea would be an insult to our members and our charters!" She knew she had to nail down what he wanted fast, even though one or two of the 'rites' he described that night had filled her dreams for more than a few days afterward. That was the last thing the Council needed. The reputations of the sororities on campus were bad enough as it was, even if it was well earned by one or two of them. She especially wanted to keep her house clean of such a thing.

"Oh no, don't worry about that. I need them mostly as hostesses, servers, guides, and such. In fact, no one will be 'acting out' anything." he smiled as he replied. He spoke carefully to hide any emphasis on the words that were the clues to his plans. He slowly unwrapped the linen cloth to reveal his staff. Many of the ladies couldn't help themselves as they vocally ooo'ed and aw'ed over the site of it. Shane could feel the power of Androcon filling his body as he held it in his hand. "In fact, nothing there will be an act." He paused, as he watched the faces of the ladies in the room. As soon as the eyes of Blair, Heather, and a couple of the others showed they had just understood what his words meant, he struck the base of the staff on the floor and loudly stated, "For I...am ANDROCON!"

Before they could speak or rise in protest, a shaft of bright light filled the room, knocking them back into their chairs. All they could now see in the room was a bright light, a silhouette, then the full image of the professor, now covered, not in his standard tweed suit, but with the ceremonial head-dress, breastplate, armbands and other items indicating that the strange 'god' that Dr. Shane McTalon had been promoting in his classroom was here before them. Heather looked him over and recognized everything that he was wearing. She tried to stand and demand him to leave, but as she tried, she noticed two things. First, something, some power, was making her stay put. The second, even more strange to her, was a feeling growing from deep within her. More than a feeling. A hunger. A slowly building sexual hunger.

Androcon, now in full possession and control of Dr. McTalon, slowly looked over the room. He was using his glamour at its fullest strength, awaking any and all areas of arousal in each of the young ladies around the table. Joanna was already bowing in obedience, ready to be used as he desired. But first, he had others to overcome. "Yes, I AM Androcon, the god of fertility and life, of sex and all its treasures and pleasures. From the mind of those who already serve me, I know all about you and your fellow members. To all of you, and them, I offer the ultimate gift in exchange for service and sacrifices to my temple. A gift that no woman or man on this campus can resist or ignore."

Blair felt herself fighting against something holding her in her chair, and the desire to rip off her blouse. She could feel herself wanting to find some way to kick this professor out of the room. She had no idea how he was creating all these special effects, but she was not going to be fooled by them. Yet, she was also feeling a bizarre urge to show herself to him, as if to show him that she was there for him to take. "This is crazy," she thought to herself. "He...he's not even my type. Instead of blasting him with whatever profane insult she could muster, she heard herself asking, "What...gift? What...service?" She looked around the room vainly, hoping to see Heather or one of the other members of the Council getting up to push him out, but instead, she saw the opposite. Some were dazed, others asking the same questions, and a couple already unbuttoning their blouses in the way Blair found herself wanting to do.

"I offer the chance for complete fulfillment. I am a fertility god. I can give you the ultimate in physical pleasure," replied the man claiming to be Androcon.

"But, I, I don't want to become pregnant!" called out one of the council members, who found herself using her left hand to pull her right hand away from the zipper on her skirt, which was now halfway unzipped. The same thought struck Blair was well. Pregnancy was the last thing on her list, so what good would serving this 'god' be?

"Yes, and that is precisely why I am here. What I can create I can also prevent. I can cause you, and all those who serve me, the ability to enjoy all the sexual pleasures you desire, protected from conception, disease, or anything that would inhibit your experience of the sheer pleasures of intercourse. All I ask is that all of your houses serve me and my temple. Those are the first of the many gifts I will give to anyone who chooses to serve and honor me." Androcon smiled as he watched the ladies in their various states of resisting his glamour. Some, of course, were more susceptible than others, and were already in a state of near undress. Others fought more valiantly.
Heather was resisting the sexual hunger trying to overtake her with everything she had. "We will NOT become a mere group of cult prostitutes for you..." she moaned out. "We are modern women, not some simple, ancient tribe that you can raid and whore out!" Blair was stunned at what Androcon was offering, wondering if one could actually do such a thing. When she heard Heather's reply, it snapped her out of her stupor a bit and of undoing the last button on her blouse.

"I see that I need to convince you in a more direct approach," answered Androcon. He stepped onto the table and stood in its center. He tapped the end of the shaft on the table once. Suddenly, red beams of light shot out and shown on the foreheads of each of the council members. "Let me show you how much pleasure you will feel every time!" he declared loudly. He nodded his head, saying, "Yes, that is very good. Many different desires, to be fulfilled in so many delightful ways."

Blair saw the red beam shoot towards her and tried to dodge it. When the light stuck her, she was frozen in her tracks. She felt images flashing through her conscious mind, as if her life was being fast-forwarded through. She gasped when she released that it was her private thoughts and desires that were passing before her eyes. She tried to mentally stop it, only to see Androcon tap the staff on the table again, causing a bolt of purple light to fill the room.

Suddenly, it all stopped. Blair looked around and was stunned. She was no longer in the conference room, or even in the Student Union or the Viscount University campus. Instead, she was home. She looked at herself, and she looked just like she always did, except instead of her school clothes, she was in her 'forbidden' bikini. The skimpy, lime-green bikini top was at least a size too small and the thin, floss-like thong was enough for her Mom to try to ban her from wearing it. She had worn it to tan most of last year, and it was her favorite. She slowly surveyed the room and recognized it immediately. It was a very special room in the basement of the Ferguson's house next door.

Blair heard a loud wolf whistle behind her and she spun around quickly to face the door into the room. She saw him, shook her head, and looked again. It was Jared Ferguson, the oldest son of the family next door. They were both in his private basement studio, a place all too familiar for her. Jared was a young master magician, primed to become one of the best. His grandfather was a master illusionist in his younger days in Europe, and he had instructed his young protégé in all the arts of the trade, and found that Jared was a natural. He not only inherited all of his grandfather's props, but had soon made some of his own that some considered superior in quality. All of his equipment was in this room, and she loved it all. Moreover, she loved Jared.

All through high school, they had been in love with each other. After school and on weekends, she would be the magician's assistant for him as he would practice his performing skills. She enjoyed it thoroughly and did everything he asked, and more. His feelings for her were mutual and they had each given each other their first kiss. Overtime, they had even become infrequent lovers. They knew what they felt for each other was very real, but Jared's ambition to become a top-flight illusionist required him to constantly practice his craft, which lead to little time for him to be the boyfriend she deserved. So, they enjoyed each other when they could, understanding already that their paths would diverge at some point. To this day, in her senior year at college, she had enjoyed the attentions of several men, but, in secret, would reunite with Jared on visits to home, if only to just be with him. This had the feel of one of those visits.

"I'm glad you found time to come over. I have a new illusion to show you. I built it myself, just for you. Come with me!" Jared told her as he grabbed her hand. The heat from his grip was very real; enough to make her feel that this might not be some form of hallucination. She followed him across the room to the back corner, where a black satin sheet was covering a tall object. "I finally perfected my latest prop, and want you to be the first to try it." he told her. "It's a new variation of our favorite routine," he said as he deftly pulled away the sheet.

She gasped when she saw it. It was a new variation of the "Mismade Girl" illusion. The tall frame was very ornate, with a modern motif to the coloring scheme. She also noted that instead of the four standard compartments, there were five. The inside was lined with soft red velvet, the same color of the wood trim on the outside of the boxes. The red trim stood out boldly against the dark black wood which Jared had used to construct the prop. He offered his hand to her and guided her into the wooden frame. It was a very snug fit, perfectly designed for her curves. Her feet slid through holes at the bottom to so the audience could see that she never left the box. The top of the bottom box stopped below her knees. The next box reached to the tops of her thighs, leaving the top 4 inches of her thighs for the next box, which ended at her hips. The fourth box contained her belly and torso, ending at the base of her neck. The fifth and final box contained her head and neck. Once inside, she noted two small shelves in the torso box, that Jared guided her arms to rest upon. Then, he gently, but purposefully, used two built-in padded wrist cuffs to secure her arms there.

Blair looked to Jared with a puzzled look on her face, "Master Jared, if I am cuffed in here, how will we perform the illusion?" When they were alone or rehearsing an illusion, she always called him "Master Jared" for he was her master. She was totally submissive to him in all things, even to the point that he had ordered her to pursue her college degree, see other guys, and even to take other lovers there. She totally trusted his every command, but was puzzled by the cuffs. She could tell by the click they were not trick cuffs. All of his locks, cuffs, and restrains were sound coded so his assistants could tell what was being used. It was the old family secret, and now she was wondering if this was a true illusion prop, or perhaps a toy just for their sexual play.

"Trust me," Jared replied. "This is a totally new illusion, created just for you. Grandfather has shown me the secret to doing the True Mis-made Maiden, and you are to be the first to experience it with me." As he spoke, Blair felt an erotic chill move up and down her spine. Jared always saved his first and best for her. This must be pretty spectacular if he went to all this work. She watched him he wheeled over a cart covered with a satin sheet, the red matching the trim and velvet of the boxes. He theatrically whipped off the sheet to reveal nine blades, designed to slide into the slits for each box. Something was wrong, she thought, for there were nine blades instead of eight.

"I see you are counting the blades...the ninth blade goes in above your feet, my dear Blair. That is one of many surprises you will discover with this act." He told her, seeming to read his mind.

"So, what do I do in this act?" she asked, eager to begin but confused to her role. All illusions have to be choreographed well to pull off the illusion and keep the assistant safe. But, now, her feet were somewhat held fast in the padded holes, and her hands and arms were securely cuffed. Where was she to move to avoid the blades? The ones on the table were the full width of the box and they did not look like they retracted into the handles. "You are going to direct me, aren't you, Master Jared?"

Jared just smiled at her in the way that always made her heart melt. "I will never put you in danger, Bubbles. You know that. Now, let your confusion go and enjoy," he told her. 'Bubbles' was the nickname he had always given her, the origin being their secret from others. Just hearing him say the name caused her to calm down. She relaxed her mind and body and smiled at him, showing she was ready. "One last thing," he whispered to her as he reached his hand behind her neck. He placed his lips on hers, giving her a gentle, yet powerfully passionate kiss as he untied the knot behind her neck. He kept the kiss going as his hands slid down to her sides. He deftly undid the knot between her shoulder blades and pulled her bikini top completely away. He slowly stepped back and took in her topless form. Blair blushed slightly as she saw the top in his hands and the sheepish smile on his face. She always reacted that way whenever Jared saw her undressed, but only for him. Such was her desire and devotion for him.

Jared looked her over slowly. Even though her breasts were not her best feature, Jared always liked her that way when they practiced together. Starting at the bottom, he closed the front of each box until he reached her face. He left that box open so she could see what he was about to do to her. He kissed her once more, and then took the first blade from the cart. The light shown off the steel as he positioned it at the slot located at the base of Blair's neck. Blair watched as he slowly slid the front edge in until it touched her skin. The steel felt cold and natural reflexes made her pull her head back a little bit. She looked up once more at Jared, eyes pleading for some instruction or direction. Instead, Jared smiled and nodded. "Prepare yourself for real magic, Blair," was all she said as she saw his hands begin to press hard against the blade handle.

Blair gulped and clenched her eyes shut as she felt the sharp blade pass through her neck. But, she was shocked to feel no pain or trauma! All she felt, instead, was a nerve pulse shoot through her, almost an erotic surge as she heard the blade pass through and hit the wood behind her. She opened her eyes and looked to see Jared's smiling face. "It's...it's real?" was all she could stammer out. Jared just nodded and grabbed the next blade and slid it in right below the first. Blair prepared herself as the next two blades went in. The first one of this pair slid in as slowly as the one at her neck, going in just under above her hips. The same strange, arousing surge of energy rushed through her body as she heard the thump of the blade behind her. Jared quickly slid the next blade in the slot underneath the previous blade and turned to grab two more. The next pair slid through four inches below her bottom, another set just below her knees, and the ninth and final blade just above the ankles.

Blair was no longer holding her breath, but breathing slowly. In spite of the blades that had just passed through her body, she felt completely normal. Jared look her in the eyes, his steel grey eyes shining bright as she smiled at him. "Are you ready for the next part?" he inquired, needing her response to make sure she was not harmed at this point

"Yes, I feel fine, Master Jared. What happens now?" she asked as calmly as she could. She'd always had fantasies of Jared doing this to her for real, and now, it was all too real.

"Now, my devastatingly sexy assistant, it's time to take you apart," he said calmly as he bent down, reaching under the stacks of boxes. Blair felt the warm touch of his fingers and hands as they glided across the tops of her feet. She giggled at the sensation as his fingers grasped her ankles. She shrieked as she felt him grab them and, in a single, swift, deft motion was now holding her feet in his hands right in front of her! It was beyond surreal as she felt herself wiggle her toes while he turned her feet over in his hands until the soles were facing up. She could feel every touch, every movement, even the motion of the air on her feet as if they were still attached to her. But, there they were, in Jared's hands, standing right in front of her.

Jared's face held that shy, wicked grin he always flashed when he had something up his sleeve. "Now, time for the ultimate test, the classic action all magicians use when they divide their assistants." Before she could protest, Blair felt the slow, cruel, tickly stroke of his index finger up and down her right sole from the heel to the toes, then just as slowly back. Jared watched the sweet grimace on Blair's face as she tried to deny him the satisfaction of making her laugh. "Come on," he teased as he kept the finger moving up and down her sole, pausing at the arch to make a small circle or two, "You know I know how ticklish these pretty little feet and toesies are..."

"M-M-Master J-Jared...tha-hat's...not fair-hair-hair..." she slowly giggled out. The wonderfully bizarre site of her feet in his hands like that was making it harder to resist the long, slow ticklish strokes. The strokes created worse sensations than any feather ever could. "I cahhahahahahan't eheeheeheeven fight bahahahahahahahahhack..." she blurted out, trying to kick her feet free but, without the muscles from her legs, all she could do was curl her toes and arch to try to wiggle free.

"Ah, poor baby. Just think of what fun you could have if I just pulled up this chair and just slowly tickled these pretty feet all afternoon long..." Jared said as he pulled up a nearby chair and sat down. He gently placed Blair's feet into a blanket-lined basket on a nearby table. Then, he slowly turned and faced her in the chair. "Now, it's time to really put you through your paces." Blair was still recovering from the foot tickling as she saw Jared stand and return to the stacked boxes she was confined. He calmly and slowly undid the buckles that held the boxes together.

"What are you going to do now?" Blair asked. She was still ever-trusting of him, but was unsure of what would happen next.

Jared walked to the front of the boxes and smiled at her. "What I've always wanted, as well as you, my love," he whispered to her. He hesistated, then grabbed the box with her head. As he carried it toward the table on which he had placed her feet, he brought her face to his and kissed her again. The kiss felt calming to Blair and she began to relax again. When he reached the table, he set the box down so she could watch all that would happen next. She could see the basket holding her feet and the stack of three boxes remaining on the frame, still holding most of her body. She watched as he grabbed each box one at a time and arranged them on the table in a large semi-circle. Next, he walked over to another section of the room out of her site. When he appeared into her line of sight again, he was carrying a stand. It was the kind that you would place objects such as a magician's hat to pull the rabbit or such out during a performance. He set the stand up so that it was pointed at an angle toward the table and his chair and placed the box with her head on top of it. "And now, let the real games begin..." he announced as opened the door to the box containing her torso.

"Oh God, you're not going to..." she interjected as he opened the door of the box. There, for her and him to see was her torso, from the neck to her hips. Her bared breasts sat there, as if her body was fully together. He pulled the box towards him until it was at the edge of the table. All Blair could do was watch her body moving to the table's edge, her breasts slightly bouncing when he stopped moving the box. Her hands were still cuffed onto the shelves inside. She tried to pull her hands free and was shocked as she could see in the far box her hands and arms doing just that. The mental shock of seeing her separated body reacting and moving quickly faded away as she felt Jared's fingers gently poking up and down her sides. "NO! STAHAHAHAP...Thahahahats' cheheeheeeheeting...."

Jared smiled as his fingers wiggled in every rib space, moving upwards towards her armpits. He was enjoying her reactions more than anything else. Blair felt herself trying to move her body to evade the cruel fingers exploring her sides and armpits. Her head was laughing loudly on the stand, unable to do anything but watch as Jared explored every ticklish spot on her sides. Her natural instincts to resist and fight were blunted by not only being bound, but her current state of separation made it practically impossible.

Jared stopped fingering her sides and began to make slow, long circles all over her belly. Blair giggles lessened in volume, but they did not stop. She tried to beg for him to stop, but was now giggling too much. He knew all her most ticklish spots, and how to exploit every one of them. She knew what was coming, was powerless to stop it, and was thrilling over all of it. It was what she had dreamed about for years, and now, it was happening. Jared stopped for a moment, reaching into a box that had been hidden on the cart. Blair caught her breath, hoping beyond hope it was what she was wanted it to be.

Jared pulled a feather duster from the box, as she hoped. Jared smiled as he looked over at Blair's head. She silently gulped and nodded yes, silently answering his unasked question. Jared did a quick sweep of her belly, then a slow sweep across her breasts. She giggled and moaned as she felt them touch her skin. The surrealness of the situation was now enhancing the erotic feel as the feathers caressed the skin in her cleave and her areolas. After the sweep, he leaned the feathers against her breasts as he reached for another box. Blair felt herself trying to sway her breasts into the feathers as she could feel the slow drag of the new box towards Jared. He lifted the box off the table and set it facedown onto his lap.

Jared slowly opened the back door of the box and Blair felt cool air brush across her bottom. The thong-clad cheeks were facing up toward Jared as he reached for the duster. "Master Jared... please...you know what that does to me. Please....Please..." she begged, knowing that it would only encourage him. Knowing that is was what she wanted. Her perfectly rounded butt was the prize feature of her curvy frame. She dressed to highlight and flaunt it. It was her best feature, and her biggest weakness. She watched as Jared slowly lowered the duster towards her. He started at her left hip and slowly drug it to the right hip. Blair shrieked as the feathers stroked across her skin, then the giggles began to pour out of her lips. As the duster worked back and forth across her cheeks, they laughter poured out like bubbles from a bubble machine. Blair was no longer in control as the feathers now circles all over her left cheek.

"Yes, 'Bubbles', let them flow...it won't be much longer now," he assured her. It was her laughter when he tickled her there, as well as the shape of her fine behind that was the source of his personal nickname for her. When she laughed like this, she was becoming fully aroused. He deftly worked the duster all over the left cheek, then the right. Although he preferred her breasts, he knew that this was the button to push to seduce and take her. After several minutes on each cheek, he now used the feathers of the duster on her tender, sensitive undercurves. He made long slow drags of the duster on one leg, then the other. Each drag of the duster raised the pitch of her giggling higher.

Blair was now in pure bliss. It was better than she had ever imagined. Although she was giggling her head off, she was able to watch and feel it all. Seeing her bottom in his lap, him moving the box however he wanted, was a complete delight. She kept fighting the sensations, which only made the tickling more intense, more arousing. Now, he was on the undercurves. Her most ticklish area, the most erotic zone on her body. The moment was coming soon, the moment her body was waiting for the most. Jared would next pull out the single curved, wide feather. Wide enough to tough the inmost part of her undercurves and reach the peri region. Once he hit there, she would cum. Cum so hard and powerfully that she would be totally submissive to him. He would be able to anything he wanted, and she would be in too much ecstasy to deny him.

Jared put down the duster and reached into the box, pulling out a wide, black feather. "No...Master Jared....not that...I can't take any more. It's too much!!!" Blair moaned out, praying that he would not listen to her. She knew he wouldn't, her begging an indirect way to encourage, if not beg for more. Jared took the feather, first teasing one undercurve then the other oh so slowly. Blair felt her body relax, then begin the final tightening which harkened the coming climax she was dying to feel. Then, she saw Jared take the feather and set it aside. Slowly, he undid the knot on each hip that still held her skimpy thong in place. He pulled it slowly away, exposing what little of her that had remained. The damp spot in the middle section told them both what they already knew was happening. He picked up the feather one more time, touching it at the top of the crack between her cheeks. Blair gasped and moaned louder as she watched the feather slowly slide downward. She could feel the familiar sensation building, as it had every time he tickled her sweet bottom. It edged closer, closer to her undercurves and peri. Her arousal was so high now; she knew that once Jared reached the peri, she would cum. She was so ready, so eager, so desperate for it to occur. Blair closed her eyes and prepared for the mind-blowing orgasm.

She waited.

The feather stroked all the way across her peri to the base of her lower pussy lips. Then back. She was there. She was more aroused than ever in her life, but she wasn't cumming! Jared was sawing the feather so it touched the innermost edges of her undercurves and the peri at once. And she was not cumming! She moaned, begged, pleaded for Jared to finish her, complete her. She felt her lower body getting tighter and tighter, like a spring being coiled beyond normal and ready to explode out. She had to cum. She needed to cum. She must cum. Nothing else mattered now, only the climax that was building more and more than she had ever felt before.

Blair felt someone pick up the box holding her head. Suddenly, she was looking right into the face of Androcon! She knew it was Dr. McTalon, but for some reason her mind told her it was Androcon. "What...are you...doing to me?" she moaned as she could still feel and even see Jared feathering her bottom in the background.

""Do you believe I have the power I claim?" Androcon asked her. His glamour was creating all she was experiencing, playing her off her greatest fantasy and weakness. "Are you willing for you and all of your sorority sisters to serve me? Submit to me, and you will have the climax of your dreams, and I will give you Jared."

"No...we...I...can't...that would be slavery. I won't..." she tried to say, her moans growing greater with every stroke of Jared's feather.

"All you will have to do is submit, and allow me to convince your sisters as well the great privilege of serving me. Climaxes that boggle the mind. No fear of conception or disease. Privilege and secret power within the college campus beyond your beliefs. And, in time, power over even more" he told and teased as he used his glamour to intensify the sensations she was feeling. "Come with me and see what your friends are experiencing," Androcon said as he turned the box containing her head so she could see all that was happening in the room.

Heather moaned even loader as the car stopped. She was now at the very top of the Ferris Wheel at the State Fair, riding the hunkiest farm boy she had ever seen as he spider-tracked his fingertips all over her pits and the outsides of her full breasts. Her breasts were to her as Blair's butt was to her. The sensation was throwing her into a full frenzy as she was desperately trying to cum. Nothing she could do was giving her completion. Suddenly, over the hunk's left shoulder she saw Androcon, holding Blair's head in an ornate box. Instantly, she knew what was happening to Blair and her. They had more than once told these tales of the ultimate sexual fantasy to each other on late nights in the dorm. And now, she was in the midst of it, desperate to cum. It was the only thing on her mind. She would do anything, anything to cum now.

Androcon swept Blair's eyes all over the room. Every young woman in the room was in the throes now. Some with their current lovers, some with a favorite actor or rock star. Another was in the midst of an orgy. Two were in the full throes with each other. All were moaning, begging, pleading, crying out for completion. They were all looking toward Androcon.

"Now, who will pledge themselves and their houses to me, in exchange for all I have promised you and for the ultimate completion of your ultimate fantasies?" Androcon asked once more. He now had them were he wanted them. It would only be moments before their frail human bodies would submit to him. Once he had these women, the men would be easy to make follow. "I will also require each semester for one house to pledge and present one young lady for my temple. One to be presented for special rites and purposes for the following 6 months. The first to offer their house and the first offering to my temple will climax first..." He offered as a final incentive.

Blair could take it no longer. Between the growing and growing sensations within her, the sight of the others around her, and the chance to never lose Jared was too much. "I will...my house will! Please!" She shouted out as fast as she could, seconds before the others could. As soon as she finished her cry, it hit her. She felt her loins explode as the orgasm spread all over her body. Her body shook as she suddenly found herself whole, in the room. Her blouse was undone, bra unhooked, and skirt all twisted as she lay on the floor. She was totally spent from the climax, her mind totally numb from the climax that still filling her body. She looked up, and saw each of the rest of the members began to give in. She saw Heather give in next, her shouts loud enough to shatter the windows.

One by one, each member of the council succumbed. Androcon stood and smiled as each one climaxed and collapsed in their chairs. They slowly looked up toward him, exhausted. Blair slowly cleared her throat and announced, "Do I...have a motion...and a second...to this request for the Pan-Hellenic Council to provide the requested services to the Temple...of...Androcon?" As soon as she finished, Heather made the motion, and Joanna quietly seconded the motion. "All in favor?" Blair asked, answered with a chorus of moaning 'ayes.' As soon as they spoke, a red beam shot out from the scepter in Androcon's hand. The light landed on each of the women in the room, just above the cleave of their breasts. A mark just like the one on Joanna appeared on them.

"You now carry my mark. From now on, every lover you have must also carry my mark. If they want you, you must get them to pledge the same allegiance that you have now given to me. I'm sure it won't take much for you to be able to do so. My assistant will be contacting each of you to arrange to meet with your houses. You will make sure that EVERY member is there so I can, shall we say, convince them as I have convinced you. And I will meet with you," Androcon said as he stared into Blair's eyes, "to give you instructions for the young woman you will set aside for me." Blair silently nodded as he spoke. "Thank you, ladies, for your time. And attention," he said as he walked toward the door. He nodded at Joanna, smiling to assure her that she has succeeded in her assignment and would be rewarded when he visited her tonight. He exited the door, transforming back into the appearance of Dr. McTalon as he entered the hallway.

Later that night, Heather and Blair met for drinks at one of the bars near campus. The events of the day were still fresh in their minds. "I'm still tingling from what happened, Heather. Even Jared at his BEST never made me feel like this." Blair whispered to her over the table.

"I know what you mean. And that's not the whole of it," Heather replied as she looked around the bar. "Now, all I can think about is how much I can't wait to do some guy for real. I'm tingling as if I was just getting started." Heather rubbed her temples, trying to ignore the urge building within her. And there was a guy across the bar that was making her body tingle with excitement.

"What have we done, Heather? I'm feeling the same thing. What's gonna happen to our sororities?" Blair countered. The only thing stronger than her concern for the houses was the same growing urge, like an unscratchable itch that was overcoming her.

"I don't know, but if we can have all the partying and fun we want and not worry about counting days on the calendar or who's got the condom, I'm gonna enjoy it!" she replied as she got up and walked with a sexual confidence and drive she had never felt before toward the guy in her macro-economics class she had been eyeing since they sat down. Blair watched her, knowing by her walk that Heather's mind was set. Then, Blair looked up to see the cute guy from her organic chemistry lab walking to her table. She smiled as she felt a hot, erotic pulse on a spot just above the cleave of her breasts.

Kelly smiled as she sat on the foot of the bed, a bright red tube top and black denim short shorts covering her body. She was listening to Dr. McTalon tell her about his afternoon with the Pan-Hellenic Council. They had just finished with the acolytes and Kelly was eager to finish the night. She had been looking forward to tonight and was dressed for his pleasure. Shane smiled as me moved onto the bed behind her. "So, soon we shall be able to fill an entire temple with followers. Do you like that idea?" he asked as he started to gently poke her ribs.

"Oh yes...whahat is the nehehehext step?" she replied, her torso shaking and wiggling from his slow rib tickling.

"Tomorrow, you will help me convince the Interfraternity Council to join. Next week, we join the Student Government Council as we gain control of the major leaders of the students on campus." he answered as he kept working on her ribs, watching the tube top slowly slide down as he tickled. "But first, we have to tickle and wiggle something free from their bonds..."

"Oh nohoho, not that," Kelly mocked fear. "If they pop out, you mihihihight...tickle them! I can't handle thahahahaht..." she giggled as she shook more, doing her best to please him and receive her reward for the hard day's work

Conclusion to Part I

Thanks! I'm pleased you liked it. Chapter 6 will be ready soon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back