• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of Miss Harding....Junior memories continued F/F

barefoot_nikki

I really didn't believe Miss Harding about my sandals and skirt. Yet I did not wear them for several days. I figured it best that the incident had a chance to be forgotten.
The days were getting longer and warmer. Jeans ans sneakers were growing old fast. Being a country girl I do prefer less restictive footwear. Truth be told, being barefoot is always best. Many were the days that several of us would kick off our shoes early in the afternoon. You could go into some classes and you would be lucky to find one girl in her shoes. I did compromise though. I had on shorts and sneakers along with a plaid short sleeved blouse. By the time we got to Miss Harding's class it was hot! I was not loving my hot tennies. In that old auditorium there was no air conditioning, save the ceiling fans. Where Miss Harding had me was particularly warm. I had to go up on the cat walk to adjust some lights. One was very troublesome. No sooner would I get it set then it would glide back to where it was before. I think I had been up and down that ladder five times. I was glistening all over. Anyhow, as I worked the laces of one shoe came loose. I still paid no mind to such things. My legs were dangling off of the catwalk. As my legs swung as I worked that shoe flipped right off of my foot. It went sailing across the auditorium and narrowly missed Miss Harding!
"I'm so sorry Miss Harding. It slipped off."
"I'm sure it did Nikki. Why don't you drop the other and make sure no one is in the way." I did. She gathered my shoes and I finished my work a bit cooler and much more comfortable.
I finished just as the bell rang. I came down and went to Miss Harding for my shoes. She was talking with one of the other students so I waited til she was done. She sent them on and took me back to her office.
"Nikki, do you recall a discussion about you shoes?"
"Yes, maam. I did not wear those sandals."
"But you did go barefoot today, and you wore very short shorts. I know you had to notice the boys staring." She had me there. "We can't have that. You know that. I will give you a choice. We can deal with this infraction here or in the office."
I thought about it long and hard. I wasn't sure that I was really in trouble, but there had been some bad blood in the past; particularly regarding the son of the principal's secretary. He had asked me out and I had turned him down. Every detention or tardy got me in far more trouble than the average person. I suspect Miss Harding knew this all too well. Still I had a sinking feeling about how she was going to 'deal' with this. Finally I said, "let's deal withit here." For a split second a wicked smile flashed across her beautiful face. The phrase 'OH ! Crap!' ran through my mind repeatedly.
She quickly regained her more severe demeaner. "Follow me, Nikki." She led me back through a virtual maze. I had no idea that the back stage area went so far. Then we went down into the basement. I had only heard rumors of the existence of a basement. It was dark and the lights were weak and far apart. The cool concrete felt good on my hot soles. She took me to a little room. It looked like at one time it had been a dressing room. It was fairly nice. What caught me off guard was the strange piece of furniture in the center of the room. It looked like a medieval stocks. I had heard the she went to Renaisance Faires. This was the sort where feet and hands are held. Miss Harding pulled open the stocks. I hesitantly took my cue. I sat down putting my feet, and hands in their places. She took one look at my soles and said, "Those are too dirty to continue." She got up and left me there to stew in my agnst.
It took a second or two for me to realize what she was up to, I started to call out to her,"Please No! Don't wash my feet!" I called out time and time again. When she finally appeared she had a bucket and several different scrub brushes. I continued to plead. She only smiled that wicked smile that she hid earlier. She trickled water on my feet. This did not tickle as much as it tormented me. This she relished. After slowly wetting my feet she put soap on a brush. As bad as I thought this was going to be, it was worse! She scrubbed vigourously on one foot. This sent me into a fit of laughter. I struggled and squirmed helplessly. She paused only a second to switch to a tooth brush to 'scrub' my toes.
"Nikki wikki is so dirty." Oh! I hated that! It made it so much worse. "lets get those wittle tosies clean!" This sent me into hysterics. I was laughing my head off! I was bouncing wildly. It felt like the nerves were firing all the way up my leg. After she finished with that foot she rinsed it and went to the other. By the time she was finished I was gasping for air like a fish on the beach. She dried of my feet then proceeded to put baby oil on them. She told me this was to keep them soft and something else. I was laughing to hard to hear the rest. Having someone put baby oil between your toes is hell in my book! She then used a hair drier to dry the oil. My feet glistened. That was cool and weird. She left me for a few minutes. This helped me only some, since I knew what was yet to come. Or at least I thought I did.
She returned with several long stiff feathers in her hands. Feathers were bad, but not as bad as her nails. She walked right past my feet and sat down behind me. I felt my shirt tail being pulled out of my shorts. "I want you to think very carefully about the next question I have for you. Don't make any rash decisions. Which do you prefer, feathers or fingernails?"
What a loaded question! Both were awful! Usually I would pick fingernails, but hers are wicked and they do strange things to me. Feathers drive me wild. "Feathers please." I still could not believe that those words issued from my mouth. Even so I was not getting out this easily.
"Pardon?" she feigned not understanding me. She waved a long, stiff feather in front of my face.
"Feaaaathers pleeeeeeeease." I giggled out. I hate that! Thinking about what was going to happen made me start to giggle.
"Are you sure?" She asked. "I know how much you dislike feathers. Are you sure you wouldn't rather me use my nails?"
"I'm sureeeeeee."
"I think you are just saying what I want to hear." Oh no I wasn't! I dreaded what she could do to me with her nails. "Why don't I give you a test drive? I will use my nails on one side and a feather on the other." Before I could utter a single objection or affirm my decision her deft hands were up under my blouse. Her fiendish nails of her right hand started incing their way up my right side. I nearly jumped out of my skin her assault was so sudden. I exploded in a flood of laughter. Her nails, even with just one hand, were driving towards hysterics. With her left hand she slid the feather up my side to my left pit. One distinct disadvantage to being dimunutive is that a long feather can be used to tickle your entire side and pit at one time. What else she did not know was that I had not put my bra back on after gym. It had been all hot and sweaty, and with that blouse no one ever knew otherwise. The feather as it twirled in my pit and along my side also brushed along the side of my breast. The mixture of this two fold attack sent a flood of sensations crashing through my brain. I howled and screamed and laughted out in ticklish agony. The feather along my breast added an erogenous element that I had not expected. This served to heighten the tickly sensations. It was not too long before her creeping nails discovered my bare breast. "Nikki! You are simply scandalous! Parading about with out a bra." Her nails did a vicious dance on my breast. Never before had I been tickles there. This drove me insane! Not only did she sent explosive tickly sensations coursing through my body but she also tuned me on! I had never been tickled there before. I bounced, thrashed and laughed deeper and harder than ever. Reluctantly her nails left my breast for my pit. Quickly she found my hot spot there. She bounced from there to my breast. All the while the feather was tickling my whole other side. I struggled violently howling out in laughter.
After a while, I am sure she was loving what she was doing to me, she stopped. "Let's swap sides shall we?" She moved the feather to the other side and started with her nails on the other. The change in sensation coupled with the arrousal starting and my anticipation made this bout seem far worse then the first. My resistance was starting to wain. I have never endured this kind of torment before. I remember screaming hysterically and with a slight change my sceams turned into deep unchecked laugher. Time lost all meaning, there was nothing but the raging sensations that enthralled my whole being. I was not sure when she finally stopped. The sensations ran rampant for some time after she quit. My nipples were rocks! Never had I been so arroused and exhausted.
"So which do you prefer?" Miss Harding asked. I honestly was in such a state that I could not think clearly.
"uhhh.. he hee...they arew both.." she cut me off.
"Fine. I will continue to use both." She had moved to my feet. "You must really love being tickled to want both." Just as I opened my mouth her devilish nails started their maddeningly slow tortourous crawl up my totally helpless feet. She started at my heels. Once again she used that feather lite staccato movement that sent wave after wave of unrelentling tickly sensations through my body. Immediately I past screaming hysterics and fell into a fit of deep howling laughter. I swear the tickly sensations moved ahead of her fingers. It was like my skin anticipated her touch to the point of feeling before she touched a spot. The feelings surged from my feet and through my legs to where my legs actually tingled with the sensations. I thre my head back and yielded to the undeniable. She went the length of my feet several times without touching my toes. She gave me a brief respite to catch my breath. Then she assailed my toes. I have never been tickled so ruthlessly or well. Every part of my toes were exploited. I exploded in violent laughter. I thrashed furiously. If the stocks had not been padded I would have bruised myself badly. I was lost in an oblivion of tickling. At some point she started using feathers as well. This served to keep me at he point of total ticklish enthrallment at the highest point of ticklishness. This level of torment she continued until I was totally spent physically. I was aware that she was removing the thongs that held my toes back but she was still tickling me. Likewise I did not resist her or try to escape or evade when she opened up the stocks. I simply flopped on my back laughing. She "freed" me so that she could work up to her big finish. Normally I truly HATE little piggies. It has always reduced me to a little kid in seconds. This time I did not care. She started by making me recite the little rhyme, one toe at a time. I did my best, which only bore the feintest resemblance to the actual poem. By the end of the second time through I was limp, crying and laughing hysterically. Then her fiendish nails started their vicious dance from my toes up to my instep, then to my ankles. From there she proceeded up my calves. The waves of tickly sensations sent shivers up my spine as well as keeping under her spell. It was like my legs were on fire with tickly sensations. The sensations spead inadvance of her touch. By the time she had hit the mid point of my thighs the tingling had spead much higher!
I had been turned on a little before. Kissing a boy here and ther had turned me on tiny bits. What was going on in my body was nothing like that! I was out of my mind in the freakishly tickly feelings and the waves of cascading hormones that were pulsing. My fear changed, and it amazed me. I was no longer afraid that she would not stop. I was afraid that she would! She tickled all the way up to the base of my shorts. All I could do was howl out in mindles mirth. She spread my legs wide and continued with her cruel tickling of my thighs. All the while I was growing more hot by the second. I vaguely remember her asking me if I wanted her to stop. All I could do was shake my head. She took the feathers and slid them up my shorts. With my legs spread wide they made almost instant contact with my screaming hot and ticklish mound. My reaction shocked both of us. I exploded into the wildest, screaming, laughing orgasm that she had ever witnessed. After that I passed out. I awoke some time later in a bed I did not recognise. It was Miss Harding's guess room. I was naked. On the night stand was a note. She said that I could shower and use the bathrobe that was at the end of the bed. She also told me that brreakfast was waiting and that she would be back soon. I washed and put on the bathrobe. it was short and silky. I padded on into the kitchen and found breakfast. After I ate, boy was I hungry, I went to the living room and lay down on her sofa. It was big and soft. I was about to turn on the TV when she stepped through the door.
"Hey there sleepy head. About time you got up and at 'em. " I had not even realized what time it was. I looked at the clock. It was almost noon! It gave me a bit of a start. Miss Harding sat next to me on the sofa. She had been shopping and had bags of goodies. "This is for you." From a bag she handed me a present wrapped with a pretty blue ribbon. Disbelief must have been on my face. "No, it is really for you. Open it." A smile adorned her pretty elfin face. I opened to find a pretty powder blue sun dress. "I thought it would bring out your eyes."
"Thank you!" I said and hugged her.
"These are for you, too." She handed me a shoe box. I opened then an they were lacy sandals like my favortie white ones only these matched the sundress. "Go ahead and try them on. Then I will give you your last present." More? It was like Christmas. I ran upstairs and put on my dress and sandals. I came back down and she smiled approvingly. "You are as pretty as a picture. " She patted the sofa. I came and sat next to her. "Here is your last gift." It was a small box, jewelry no doubt. I opened it and found a pair of earrings in the shape of powder blue feathers. "Those are for if you ever want me to tickle you again. You just wear those and I will know. If you wear the whole outfit I will most certainly know."
"I don't know if I could do that again." I told her.
"Wait and see. You may change your mind."
'Yeah right' I thought. Not a week later I wore those earrings!

I love this story, I don't suppose there are more on Miss Hardings tickling skills?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back