• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The supportgunner

SupportGunner

TMF Poster
This is my first story. I know my grammar sucks, so PLEAS, no comments about spellchecking.
This story takes place during the CoD 4 mw story.
Warning! Long introduction. I have marked were the tickling starts.

The supportgunner crawled out of the destroyed plane. He was still amazed he had survived the crash. He picked up his trusted SAW M249 light machine gun. Then he saw the bodies of his former pluton.
”I will avenge you guys, I promise” he said and went into the forest.
It was a calm, pitch-black night without stars or moon that could reveal his position. After 2 hours he found a remote cabbin. With his nightvission binoculars he spotted three guards, all armed with assault-rifles.
He knew he could easily sneak around the cabbin, but the forests of Azerbadjan crawled with ultrnationalist and terrorist scum.
Without inteligence were to go he could never survive in daytime.
Inteligence someone in that cabbin could provide him with. He carefully sneaked up to the door and could easily smell vodka.
”Good, they're drunk” he thought.
Silently he entered the cabbin. From downstairs he heard a femal voice talking to a radio. ”She'll do fine” He thought.
”But first i have to put down the guards."
He threw a flashbang into the kitchen, blinding the guard, then he ran into the room and neutralized them with his knife.
He heard the female coming up the stairs and quickly hide behid the door. The female had a gun. He surprised her and manage to knock her unconsious. Then he draged her down into the cellar.
He stripped her down to her pants and t-shirt.
Then he tied her to a chair with her arms above her head and placed her foots on a crate. He'd been trained in interrogation, but he couldnt use ordinary methods. That would leave marks and could blow the whole opperation, givin Al-Asad a chance to escape.
With a evil smile he remembered a diferent kind of method hed been practise on his girlfriend. He removed her shoes and socks and tied her big toes toghether with some cables.
Then he woke her up with a bucket of water.

Now the tickling starts.

”Wake up” the supportgunner said.
Tanya woke upp, realizing she'd been restrained.
”Do you speak english?” He asked
Tanya nodded nervously. She was afraid she would get tortured.
”Well, well. Looks lik youv'e caught me. So, what plans do you have?”
She said seducing. Better getting raped then tortured.
She was a beutiful girl in her mid twenties with the a athletic body and firm breats. She got very paled skin and a short, red bobcut and green eyes. Besides, she would only have to endure it for two hours, then the morning patrol would rescue her.
The supportgunner didnt seem to be affected by this.
”I have some question, and you will anwser them!” the supportgunner said coold.
Tanya felt scared, but she knew what waited her if she betraid Al-Asad.
”I wont tell you nothing! She said cocky.
”Big words, for a little girl.” the supportgunner said and walked behibd her.
”What are you gonna do with me?” Tanya asked.
”Oh, il bet you'l find out.” the supportgunner said.
Suddenly Tanya felt how he started to run his fingers up and down her sides. She was extremely ticklish and immediate burst into laughter.
”Ahahah! Whahahat are youh dohohoing!? Stahahap!” She screamed.
The supportgunner moved his fingers up to her exposed armpits and started to push his fingers there
”Nohoho! Stahahap it!”
she realy hated being tickled. She never expected this kind of torture.
The supportgunner moved his hands to her exposed belly. With one hand he ran his fingers all over, with the other he diged one finger down in her bellybutton.
”Nohoho! Nohot there! Pleahahas! I giehehev up!” She screamed. The tickling stopped.
The supportgunner lean forward and looked her right in her eyes.
”Good. Now tell me. Were is Al-Asad?” he said.
Tanya hesitated. She gave the supportgunner a defiant look and spit him in the face.
”I will never tell you! Do your worst!” She said.
The supportgunner didnt seem to react on this.
He walked towards her feet.
Terrified, she realized what he was going to do.
”Wait! Don't!” She shouted.
The supportgunner took a seet on the crate, grabbed her feets and bend the toes back. Then he started running his fingers all over Tanyas feets.
”Ahahhahah. No, no, nohohohhh! Stahahap it! ” she jelled as she started to struggle, but the supportgunner held her feets in a iron grip.
He was to strong for her. He started to poke his fingers between her toes.
”Pleahahaes dohon't! I beheg you!”
”I dot have all night, and of you don't wanna be tickled to death you better tell me were Al-Asad is hiding.” Said the supportgunner.
He picked up a toothbrush and started to scrub Tanyas ticklish soles.
It felt like she'd been tickled for hours. She was red and exhausted. She couldnt laugh anymore.
”Eheh, eheh. I..i give up. Pleahehes stahap.” she said.
Immediatly, the tickling stoped. Once again the supportgunner watched Tanya in her eyes.
She was gasping for air
”Were is Al-Asad?” he asked again.
Tanya knowed she couldt take anymore.
”In, in a village about 8 miles east of here. He's hiding in the barn at the top of the hill.” She said.
She just wanted it to end.
The suportgunner pulled his knife. Tanya felt a rusch of panic through her body. The supportgunner did a quick cut and split the rope holding Tanyas arms up. He untied her from the chair and untied her toes.
”Arent you gonna kill me?” Tanya asked.
”You have given me the information I asked for. To kill you would be a crime.” He said.
She turned her head and saw the clock. The guard patrol would be her
in 20 minutes
”You have to get out of here now.” She said. ”Theres a guard patrol coming.”
The supportgunner looked surprised on her.
"Why are you telling me this?” he asked gentle.
Tanya blushed.
”You spared my life, Im just making us even.” She said.
The supportgunner gave her a smile.
”Thanks.” He said and started to walk up the stairs.
”Remember, the guards were killed by angry farmers. You were asleep locked up in the cellar and didnt notice anythig. Got it?” He said.
”Yeah, sure.” Tanya said and laid down in the bed.
She hadnt noticed until now how tired she realy was.
She could hear the supportgunners footsteps until he leaved the cabbin. She didn't know how it went for him. The only clue she got was that Al-Asad got killed by brittish troops 3 days later.
After that she left the ultranationalists and moved to moscow.
And what hapened to the supportgunner, well, thats a good question.

And what hapened to the supportgunner, well, thats a good question.

If it is a good question, I asked!

Loved your story. It is very good for a first story! Now all you have to do is write some more!

Thanks for this one!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back