• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grand Finale "When you husband cums, he's mine!" noncon, adult, F/f

i64ever

TMF Regular
In the shadowy room, Dee’s feet seemed to glow in front of Melissa. Sitting on the small of her back, those feet were so close to her, their slender, graceful forms called to her in the darkness, so different from her husbands blocky, unresponsive ones. Melissa’s desire for them was like a fire burning in her belly. She wasn’t doing this anymore to win the Mistress’s strange game or even for revenge, and she definitely wasn’t doing it for Neal.

She was about to torture those feet because their was nothing in the world she wanted to do more.

As for Dee, what she wanted more than anything was to have her ankle’s freed from the statues stony grasp. Failing that, she would have loved it if the Mistress’s special lubricant wasn’t spread all over her soles. But neither of those two things was about to happen.

Melissa buried her face in those feet, taking deep whiff, and started licking, running her pink tongue up and down Dee’s soles. She used the wide, flat part of her tongue, trying to start slowly, to tantalize her victim. But when it came to licking Dee’s feet, it seemed that there was no ‘warming up’.

“OHH NOAWWWOOO HA AH AHAHAH HAHAHH STAWWWWWPPP HA AHA AH AHAHH AH PLEEEEASSSEEEE HA AHAHAHAHH STAWWPPPP OHHHHH GAWWDDD I CANNN’T HA AHAH AHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAH AHH!!!!!!!”

Dee simply erupted, her laughter shrill enough to shatter glass.. With the lotion on her feet, she could feel every taste bud scratch over her way too sensitive skin. It was maddening! Her entire body, every single muscle she had, jerked with such force, if Melissa’s entire weight had not been on top of her, would have surely rocketed Dee to the ceiling!

Despite her best intentions, Melissa found she just couldn’t lick those soles slowly. Her tongue covered Dee‘s feet from heel to toes faster and faster, first up the right sole, then down the left, over and over again. Oh, they tasted so good! The fruity lotion combined with her warm, spicy skin made her feet absolutely delicious! Melissa ran the tip of her tongue over every line and crease on those wrinkly bottoms, trying to dig out the last bit of flavor.

And Dee’s out of control laughter pushed Melissa even harder. God, she loved the sound of it! Those high pitched squeals echoed in her ears and were savored by her brain. Melissa felt herself losing control. She wanted more! More tasty soles, more delicious laughter, more, more, more! What a shame Dee only possessed two!

Dee’s started losing her voice almost from the beginning. Every hysterical sound she made burned in her throat. Out of sheer desperation, she began trying to wrench her legs free of the statue’s evil grip once again. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Dee imagined pulling the statue off balance, like Melissa had the one holding her arms, and somehow gaining her freedom.

But that wasn’t going to happen. The statue of the beggar, on its knees, had a much lower center of gravity and more points of contact with the floor. It would have taken a bull elephant to pull it over, and even with adrenaline pouring through her veins, Dee was definitely not that.

And for Dee, the agony only increased. Melissa was licking as fast as she possibly could, like a child afraid their stolen popsicle will be taken away any minute. And it wasn’t enough! She was losing control, wanting those feet, needing those feet! All thoughts of Mistresses, betraying best friends and cheating husbands were being banished from Melissa’s mind. All that was real, all that mattered was that pair of delicious feet!

“PL….HE EHE EHEH EHEHEHEH PL…HE EHEH EHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEEEZZZZEEEE HE EHE EHEHEHEH EH EHEHE GWAAAH AHA AHAHAH AHAHAHAHH PLEEEEEEZZZEEEE HA HA AHAHAHAHAH MEERRRRRCCCYYYYYY EHE EHEHEHE!!!!”

Dee’s body was writhing under the torment, jerking from side to side and up and down, as much as Melissa’s weight on the small of her back would allow. There was no coordination in her wild spasms, no more attempt at escape. It was just her bodies natural reaction to a torture that could no longer be contained.

“Mama’s baby likes this, doesn’t she? She loves it when Mama plays with her tootsies! Doesn’t she!” Melissa barked out between licks. Part of her wanted to say more, to tease her prey mercilessly, but that would have forced her to keep her tongue off of Dee’s soft feet for more than a second. And that wasn’t going to happen.

No answer was possible. Words were failing Dee, wouldn’t even form in her brain anymore. Only a few, desperate begging words were trying to come out of her mouth, and they were like phantoms remembered from long ago. All that was real was that damn, warm, wet, rough wiggling tongue, racing up one sole, then down the other. Every inch of its journey a new torment!

And then, suddenly, it got worse.

Almost without realizing it, driven by an ever increasing need, Melissa began to chew on Dee’s perfect feet, like a dog on a rubber bone. Her sharp, white teeth began scraping over that tender flesh, never breaking the skin but leaving long red lines behind.

For Dee, it was like knives being driven into her tender flesh, causing somehow even more ticklish waves to flood over her body. She hadn’t believed it could be any worse, but those sharp edges gliding over her soles definitely was. It was pure agony!

And Melissa could taste that agony. It flowed into her pours, pushing her to tickle her prey harder and harder. Even though Dee’s insane cackles started to fade as she ran out of air, Melissa could feel that ticklish suffering from Dee’s very body. That, and the rhythmic beat of her ticklish victim pounding the floor with her tiny fists, drove her even farther.

What came out of Dee’s mouth no longer even sounded like laughter. It was raw, animal like suffering, gushing out of Dee’s body, especially when Melissa began chomping on the balls of her feet!

Melissa was nibbling on that soft, fleshy part of Dee’s foot, pinching it between her incisors, again and again and again, scouring the sensitive skin with her rough teeth. The perfectly round pad beneath Dee’s big toes especially seemed to call her, and Melissa spent much time lovingly gnawing at it.

Dee’s spasm like motions stopped. All its energy gone, her body only jerked at each new nibble. She was exhausted, the strength to fight nearly gone. She could no longer lift her arms, nevertheless bang her hands on the ground anymore, but there was still a pounding in the room. It was the sound of her heart, and both women could hear it as clear as day. That heartbeat was saying that Dee was almost done. As much as she loved and feared the Mistress, it would only take one, good push to force Dee over the edge.
And that push was coming.

Melissa had been mesmerized by Dee’s toes from the moment she had begun tickling her feet. The short, flabby appendages seemed to have a lifer of their own, clenching tightly at some moments, and flaying wildly at others. The more she nibbled on the balls of Dee’s feet, the more the movement of those toes had seemed hypnotic, like the dance of a snake to the charmers flute.

And like that snake, heeding some unheard music, Melissa picked that time to strike. She slid her body from the small of Dee’s back, down her thighs almost to the point where her knees bent straight up in the air. Then she leaned way forward and plopped a big toe into her mouth.

The note that escaped from Dee’s mouth as Melissa started sucking on her toes was one previously unrecorded by music. It wasn’t just the pulling caused by her mouth and lips. Melissa’s tongue danced over the bottom and sides of that toe, teeth scraping up and down. It was like every tickling sensation ever dreamed of focused on a two inch long digit.

If Dee had had a bit of air left in her lungs, she would have hollered like a wounded dinosaur. Had she a bit of strength left in her muscles, she would have ripped the stone arms off the statue holding her ankles hostage. But she had neither. All she could do was lie there and suffer, and Melissa’s mouth moved from toe to toe, sucking, licking and nibbling it until she lost her mind!

It did so much more than tickle now. Each flick of that damned tongue or scrape of a tooth caused a burst of pleasure to go with the torture. Dee felt herself growing wetter between her legs with each suck, her clitoris and nipples swelling. It was so unfair.

And there was no respite from either the pleasure or tickling, for no baby, desperate for nourishment, suckled at its mothers breast with more single-mindedness than Melissa sucked at those toes. Her earlier hunger had exploded. It was past lust, past need. She had to have those pudgy toes, wiggling wildly as she siphoned every drop of lotion off of them.

Facing her heels, getting at those toes was no easy task. But the passions that drove her gave Melissa the flexibility to bend her body around Dee’s feet, to get at those wiggling worms. Melissa patiently worked her way through all ten toes, nibbling, sucking and licking. The big toes and the pinkies seemed the most sensitive, but Melissa spent time on all of them, treasuring each digit as a precious gift.

Each toe so tickled sent different flavors of agony and ecstasy coursing down Dee’s legs, each different and as indescribable as color was to a blind man. White lights were exploding inside Dee’s mind as her mouth hung wide open. An expression of dread and pleasure was pasted on her face. There was no tolerating this.

Melissa had just finished the tenth toe, preparing to start again on the biggest one, when a clear sound broke through the chaos in her mind, like shattering glass in the middle of a hurricane.

“I surrender.”

Where Dee got the breath to speak those words, or the self-control to say them so clearly, Melissa didn’t know. But at that moment, all the lights in the museum came on, and both doors, the one she had come in and the one she needed to exit, unlocked with a click and opened by themselves.

For a moment, Melissa was stunned. Eyes adjusted to the dark room were blinded by the light, a heart lost in that lustful moment frustrated that it might be over. Her body needed sexual release so badly now! She could just ignore that light, ignore Dee’s words of capitulation, and take from her what she so desperately needed!

But then the reason dawned on her. She was in a race! Surely she only had a few minutes left to win! And if she lost…at that moment, Melissa was sure she’s end up like Dee, helpless and tormented, while others decided if she could cum or not. And she so wanted to cum!

More than that, Melissa wanted to stay control for more than a few minutes. She wanted to torment others, to savor their laughter, moans and groans, but not just anybody. There was only one person she wanted to torment and dominate.

And the only way that was going to happen was to cross the finish line.

Once that decision was made, pulling herself away from those toes was easy. Dee’s feet were no longer the ones she hungered for. Without a backwards glance, Melissa hurried across the museum, ignoring the other statues and works of art, not even giving the video screen with her husband on it a second glance, and left the room forever.

“Hey!” Lori yelled, trying to snap her friend out of the flashback she seemed to have fallen in to, “Remember me? You’ve got to free me from this so we can save Donovan and Neal!” She sat up, trying to get closer to Melissa’s eye level.

Melissa didn’t seem herself. It didn’t surprise Lori that her friend was completely naked. This evil place had undoubtedly stripped Melissa of all her clothing in the same way it had stripped her of her own. But Melissa was always the modest one, not even comfortable in a swimsuit even when Lori reassured her she had the body for it. Melissa should be embarrassed to be so exposed, red faced and trying to keep her breasts covered. Instead, she stood their with grace and confidence, as if she was wearing a prom dress instead of her birthday suit.

“Free you?” Melissa asked, as if the words somehow confused her.

“Yes!” Lori snapped, shaking her torso from side to side, “From this volleyball net wrapped around my arms, from those two damned golden anklets holding my legs down! Help me so we can save our damned husbands and get out of this evil place! The Mistress said we only had twenty minutes!” How could she be so dense?

“You don’t understand,” Melissa said calmly, “The twenty minutes was over before I even came into this room. You lost Lori.”

“No, no it couldn’t be!” Lori yelled, making yet another futile attempt to escape from her bonds, “I’m not losing Donovan!”

But at that moment, the scoreboard on the wall across from Lori changed. The team names, score and clock vanished, as the board was revealed for what it really was, a giant video screen. And on that screen was Donovan, still naked and tied to the bed. Ad hovering over him, her hand grabbing the base of his penis, was his blond haired tormentor.

She bent down and licked his member, slowly, covering his penis with her tongue. Lori cried out in anger, fussing like a stuck pig. How dare she touch her husband there. She had to help Donovan, but it was already to late.

“Poor, poor Donovan,” the blonde taunted, kissing his penis right on the head, “You know I’ve just been playing with you, but now we get serious. I’m going to kiss and suck you until your wife walks through that door. And if you shoot your load before she gets here….you’re mine forever!

Donovan couldn’t help but moan when her lips touched his manhood. He had already been through so much taunting and teasing! His body needed release so bad, but he couldn’t give into that need! After what this blond succubus had put him through already, he knew he had little chance of resisting her for long. Where was Lori?

Lori could only watch. Her husband was already going suffer because of her failure, and the only way she could end that suffering get out of this trap and find him! Thank god her best friend was here! Melissa would help her save Donovan!

“How does this thing hold your leg down?” Melissa asked. She had already picked up Lori’s bare foot, and was looking at the gold anklet, “It seems light enough to me.”

“I don’t know,” Lori admitted, “As soon as Deb locked it on, it started feeling like it weighed a ton. It’s like an elephant sitting on my ankle! As soon as you open it, I should be OK. There’s probably a latch or something.”

But Melissa didn’t open the anklet. She just stared at it, as if still trying to understand how it worked. While she studied it, the blond licked Donovan’s penis from base to tip, as if it were a popsicle, forcing more gasps of pleasure from his lips.

“I don’t mean to nag, but could we speed this up! Donovan needs me,” Lori barked, “Maybe if you get this net off of my arms, I could help you find the latch! But for god’s sake, hurry!”

But Melissa acted as if she hadn’t even heard Lori. She put Lori’s friend back down, making sure to keep her legs spread wide apart. Then, instead of taking off the net, she got down on her knees, and started looking at Lori’s mostly shaven pussy.

“Hey,” Lori yelled, furious at Melissa’s bizarre behavior, “We don’t have time for whatever joke you think your playing! In a second, she’s going to suck Donovan dry! We’ve got to get to him! They’re probably about to do the same thing to Neal! Throw me over your shoulder and carry me if you have too, but lets go!”

“They aren’t doing this to Neal,” Melissa said in a soft voice, “Do you think I came here to save you before winning the game? I knew your time was over because I was standing in that room next to Neal when the clock hit zero. I had already won”

“What?” Lori couldn’t think of anything to say. Her face turned white as a ghost. She couldn’t make herself understand what Melissa was saying.

“I heard your hysterical laughter, echoing through the halls,” Melissa was getting down on the floor, “Then I heard your moans and groans. It would have been so easy to save you then, prevent at least some of the torment Deb put you through. But I crossed the finish line instead.”

“Ok, then free me now! You won, but I can still save my husband. Please, Melissa, I’m begging you! Get off the ground and help me!” A moment of silence broken only by another of Donovan’s deep moans as the blond licked him yet again.

“No,“ Melissa said simply, “It’s your fault that Donovan is being tortured right now. It’s your fault he will be a slave here for the rest of his life. It’s only fair that you experience his fate as well.” Melissa was lying on her belly now, face only inches from Lori’s moist slot.

“What are you doing?” Lori cried, Melissa’s plan finally dawning on her, “Why is your face so close to my…You wouldn’t! You couldn’t! Not you, not here, not after what Deb did to me. Please, you’re my friend!”

“I’m not Deb, I’m much worse. I know what you like,” Melissa said simply, “How many e-mails and text messages have you sent me describing your sex life? I know the things that Donovan used to do to you to make you cum like a rocket, and I also know the things you could never get him to try, but secretly yearned for. Unlike Deb, I will actually make you orgasm Lori, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.”

With that, Melissa plunged her tongue deep into Lori’s pussy. At the same instant, on the video screen, the blond stopped teasing Donovan and took his entire penis in her mouth.

“But…ooooohh….OOOHHHHH….you you’re not a les…oohhh….leeessbiann…. AAA AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” Lori tried to talk through the sensations now devastating her body. Melissa’s tongue went straight for her clitoris, but instead of gliding right over Lori’s love button, it circled around it, building up the pleasure slower.

“You….you…you…my…OOOHHHHH….friend…” Lori tired to continue, but found her mouth difficult to control. Their was too much pleasure shooting through her brain.

Melissa‘s tongue, of course, was too busy to reply. Had you asked her twelve hours ago, she would have told you eating out another woman was too disgusting an idea to even contemplate. Now, she couldn’t get enough. Lori’s juices were in her mouth, and her fabulous, musky odor was in her nose, making her more and more certain of the path she had chosen.

Lori, who had been sitting up since her friend entered the room, suddenly no longer had the strength for that. Her shoulders crashed back to the wooden floor as wave after wave of pure bliss crashed over her. Melissa’s tongue was still going around and around her nubbin, but now it was occasionally grazing it, briefly making contact with her throbbing clit before going back to its orbital position. It was so difficult to handle.

Donovan wasn’t doing much better. The blond was no longer playing with him.. Her lips had a firm hold on his throbbing shaft, and was sliding up and down rapidly. Her tongue was dancing around his head.

“Lori!” he cried out, a wild, panicked look in his eyes, “Please help me!” he gasped. Donovan felt like he was drowning in ecstasy, it was filling his lungs and pumping through his veins mixed in with his blood.

“Can’t honey!!! I’m sorry, I OOOOHHHHHHHH GAWWWWDDDDD!!!!” an new cry sprang from Lori’s lips as she tried to answer her tormented husband. For the first time, Melissa’s tongue flicked straight over her clitoris, as light as a butterflies wing, but enough to make her see stars.

“Lori!!! Lori!!” Donovan was crying over and over again. Those damn lips just wouldn’t stop their hot, wet caress of his penis! He had the same look on his face as a four year old boy whose bladder was about to burst while he stood in the front of the classroom giving a speech. He new the absolute humiliation her would face when he lost control, but only had the willpower to hold it in for a few more seconds.

Lori tried to answer, but couldn’t. She just kept groaning, a deep, guttural sound formed deep in her throat. It was almost animal like! And threw it all, Melissa kept up that gentle kiss on her throbbing, smooth flesh, pushing her farther and farther past her limits.

It was already so much worse than anything Dee had done to her. Her finger, stroking the same part of her body, had forced a slow, persistent build up of pleasure, like the rising of flood waters, rising inch by inch. In comparison, what Melissa was doing to her was like falling from an airplane. Lori felt herself rushing towards her sexual climax, hurling at it faster than the wind, knowing that full contact with the ground was inevitable.

And then, Melissa’s tongue was pressing firmly against her clitoris, sliding across it, left and right, up and down, moving in unforeseeable patterns. It wasn’t featherlike or teasing anymore. Melissa’s tongue was now firm, forceful, driving intense ecstasy pulsating through Lori’s body.

And she responded. Now Lori was growling like a wolf, her mouth opened so wide that she could have swallowed her own fist. Fireworks were exploding in her head. Melissa wouldn’t let her licking fall into any kind of pattern. Every flick of that wet tip was unexpected, touching a different part of her femininity then she could have predicted.

Donovan too was doing his fair share of grunting and groaning. That mouth, so tight, so soft never stopped sliding up and down his pole. His heart was beating a mile a minute, and his eyes were practically bugging out of his head. Had Lori not been so preoccupied with her own struggle, she would have known he was seconds from exploding.

“oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, YES!!!” Lori screamed. Melissa’s tongue was going faster now, up and down, like it was painting a fence. She no longer knew where she was or who was pleasuring her. Her mind was blazing with sexual frenzy.

Then the tongue was pulling back, only brushing Lori’s clitoris again. She was so close to cumming, but not quite over the edge yet. The feather soft touch Melissa was using now wouldn’t finish the job. Overwhelming need replaced the fervor Lori had been in moments ago.

“Please, please don’t stop!” Lori cried out, oblivious to where she was and who she was with, oblivious to all else other than a desire to climax, “Please pump harder, force yourself into me Donovan! Now, now, now!” She screamed, her voice dripping with passion and lust.

And Melissa did, thrusting her tongue deep inside Lori, dancing over her g-spot. In that instant, Lori exploded. She threw back her head and howled in excitement and relief.

At that same moment, the blond slipped Donovan’s cock out of her mouth and squeezed the base hard. A white stream shot out of him, arcing through the air, probably setting the record for longest cum shot.

The last image either Melissa or Lori saw of him was a close-up of his face. Donovan’s expression was one of tremendous relief, mixed with humiliation and dread. It was the look of a man who knew he’d just lost everything dear to him but no longer had the strength to fight.

Then the video screen went black.

Melissa wasted no time. As Lori lay there half conscious, overwhelmed by afterglow, Melissa crawled over to Deb, still out cold, and found the hidden pocket in her lingerie. There were two more of the golden bracelets as well as another bottle of lotion.

Moving back to Lori, Melissa easily slipped the two golden bracelets on her wrists. Then she pulled off the netting that pinned her arms to her sides.

At that moment, Lori’s eyes opened wide. Realization that her best friend had just taken advantage of her crashed over Lori. Finding her arms free, she lunged at Melissa, determined to get her hands on the woman who had betrayed her.

“You bitch! How dare you…AAAAHHHH!” Lori’s hands were only inches from Melissa when the golden bracelets kicked in. Like the anklets, they suddenly became unbelievable heavy, forcing her upper body to crash back on the floor.

“What are you doing to me! Just let me go!” Lori screamed as she frantically tried to lift her arms against the crushing mass that seemed to be on top of them.

“You were wrong, Lori, I am a lesbian,” Melissa admitted, “I think I have been my whole life, I’ve just been to afraid to admit it. First I was worried about what the neighbors would think. Later, I was too scarred by what Kimmie did to me. You know, I think I admitted that entire episode to you hoping it would give you ideas.”

“Like hell I was going to touch hyou! I’m no queer!” Lori snapped, “I loved my husband!”

“I knew that. I think that’s why I got married too,” Melissa was now standing directly over Lori, forcing her to look straight up, “That way we could exchange stories of our sexual escapades. All those late night phone calls, e-mails and text messages! Every time you told me what you and Donovan were doing in the bedroom, I always pictured it was us instead.”

“No more stories now!” Lori snapped, “You and I are through, do you hear me! I don’t ever want to see you again!”

“I don’t think so,” Melissa said simply, “You and I will be together forever,” She reached down and moved Lori’s arms, sliding them away from her body. Then she put another drop of lotion on her hands.

“It’s time now for you to pleasure me.”

“I rather die, you carpet lick…UMMHHHH….UMMHHHHH!!!!!” Ignoring Lori’s protests, Melissa simply sat on her face, covering her mouth with her own pussy.

“Here’s the deal, Lori, I’m going to tickle your armpits until you make me cum. If you want this to end quickly, you’ll lick me pretty hard. If not, well this could take quite some time. Are you ready?”

“UHHHHH…..UUUUHHHHH…..U..MHMM MHH MHHMHHH NNHHH NHHH MH MHM MHHHHHH MHH H HHHHHHHH!!!!” Lori’s muffled laughter started as soon as Melissa’s slippery fingers hit the taut skin underneath her arms. Her arms practically shook as she tried, futilely, to pull then closer to her sides.

It tickled so much! After her orgasm, Lori’s entire body was hypersensitive, and those fingertips, gliding over her oily underarms tickled more than anything else she’d experienced.

“Oh yes,” Melissa sighed deeply. Lori was keeping her mouth closed tight, but having her armpits tickled turned her entire head into a vibrator, quivering back and forth as she tried to suppress her urge to laugh. Melissa kept her fingers slowly flicking back and forth over the smooth, hairless skin, making the sensation build and build.

“AGGGGHHHH MHHH M MMH MHHMHHHH!!!” Lori’s incomprehensible mutterings continued. She struggled to push her head high enough to keep her nose out of Melissa’s twat.

“So good, so good,” Melissa moaned. She started swirling her fingertips in Lori’s deep hollows, letting her sharp fingernails scrape against that tender flesh. Lori’s body shook harder, her muffled laughter gaining in volume, increasing Melissa’s pleasure.

“That’s it, oh Lori, OOOHHH GAWWWWDDD LORI, I’ve dreamed of you doing this to me for so long. I could never tell you about my dreams, but now we’re going to live them, forever” Melissa pressed her pussy down harder, managing to get her clitoris against Lori’s full lips, sending even more jolts of ecstasy through her body.

Melissa’s words revolted Lori. She wanted no part in her twisted dreams. She wanted her husband back, her old life back! But nothing she could do could get Melissa’s privates off of her face! And it was tickling worse and worse! As Melissa lost control, four fingers in each of Lori’s armpits raked harder, faster across the hairless skin

“OH GAWWD!!! I’VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!!!!” Her fingers were dancing wildly in Lori’s underarms, torturing that virgin skin, “Make me cum harder, harder!!!”

Lori was in hell. She could barely breath, with the smell of her former friends femininity practically choking her. Her lungs were begging for air just as her throat and mouth were dying to open up and scream with laughter! Those slippery fingers, wiggling over every inch of her armpits was more than she could bare. It was like her armpits were on fire!

She needed the tickling to stop, she needed Melissa off her face. And Lori knew only one way to make that happen.

She opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into Melissa’s pussy, waving it frantically back and forth, back and forth, silently begging Melissa to cum quickly.

Lori’s licking of Melissa’s privates was not skilled. With her armpits being tickled like crazy, she didn’t have the brain power or desire to do that. But her own torment made Lori’s efforts as frantic and wild as the fingers tickling her underarms. And that was all Melissa needed.

Soon, Lori’s tongue hit a certain, magic spot on Melissa’s clitoris, Melissa pushed down harder on Lori’s face, squeezing with her thighs, forcing that tongue to stay right where she needed it.

Melissa’s juices and sweat were flowing into Lori’s mouth, making breathing even harder than before. But as Melissa was getting closer to her own climax, her fingers scribbling under Lori’s arms were slowing, allowing Lori’s brain to function better. She forced her tongue to move faster, up and down, up and down, tried to block out her revulsion at what she was doing. She had to get Melissa to finish!

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS BAAAAABBBBBYYY YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!” Melissa screamed as Lori’s more energetic tongue she pushed her over the top, all the teasing of the past hours erupting inside her as the biggest orgasm of her life. It lasted for several minutes, her blood pounding in her ears, white, flashing lights exploding in her brain.

Fearing she might collapse on Lori’s head, Melissa rolled off of Lori, her face and breasts flushed and her orgasm flowed through every cell in her body. She draped her arm over Lori’s breasts, holding her new found love.

Next to her, Lori gasped like a nearly drown swimmer, as fresh air again flowed through her lungs. She wondered if she could lift her head far enough to bite Melissa’s hand, wondered if doing so whle her arms and legs were still immobile would be brave or suicidal.

“Excuse me, madam,” a new voice came from the doorway several minutes later. Weakened by her sexual eruption, Melissa could barely lift her head to see who it was.

It was a blond headed woman, though definitely not the one who had just tormented Donovan. Instead of lingerie, she was wearing a woman’s business suit, and looked more like a lawyer than a sexual tormentor. She was holding a clip board and seemed to be making some kind of notation. She was the first normally dressed person either Lori or Melissa had seen in the entire complex.

“My name is Monica Nelson, and I am the personal assistant to the Mistress. She wants to congratulate you, Melissa for winning her little game.” She stared at the two woman lying on the floor, naked, sweaty and out of breath, but the expression on Monica’s face was as ordinary as if she had walked in on them eating breakfast.

“Thank you,” Melissa said simply. What else was there to say?

“Now, I assume you want safe passage for yourself and your husband back to your hotel? Of course there will be food, some new clothes and a sizeable cash bonus to compensate you for any inconvenience you may have endured.” It sounded very routine, like a speech Monica Nelson had read many times before.

“No, no, I don’t want Neal,” Melissa shook her head and began slowly standing up, “If that freak wants to kiss strange woman’s feet, let him stay here where he belongs. I want….that girl!” Melissa pointed down at Lori, still helpless on the floor.

“Very good, madam,” Monica said with all the emotion of a waitress changing a lunch order from ham and swiss to turkey club, “I assume you don’t mean as a free companion?”

“No, I want her like this, naked and helpless so she can never leave me. I want her as my slave and lover.” Melissa said. Monica only nodded, making yet another mark on her clipboard.

“That can be arranged,” Monica said simply, no surprise in her face or voice.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” Lori screamed, realizing for the first time the full price of her failure.

But it was too late.

I'd like to think this stroy has more going for it than just that, but...ok.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back