• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my girlfriend's feet

I think your gf's feet are actually pretty cute. Thanks for sharing. Any chance of posting some soles shots?

Mitch

I'll try to post some soles shot but it probably won't be until Monday. Thanks for the comment

I think your girlfriends feet are beautiful. The only thing that would make them prettier is some nail polish on her toes. I love women feet and pretty painted toes. By the way are her feet ticklish? That is the most important question to those of us in this forum....LOL

Thanks for the comment, that's what I try and tell her. oh and about how ticklish her feet are... She has to walk around for sometime for her feet to be really ticklish. I don't know why that is. Also when I tie her feet up that makes them ULTRA ticklish, especially her toes. I barely touch them and she is yelling to go to a different spot. I don't know if it is the anticipation, but I was surprised the first time I tickle her like that. She was too hehehe...

:hungry: Your girlfriend has very YUMMY feet!!! :hungry:
I love the high arch, and slender toes......very good looking!
I hope you worship them every chance you get, I know I would....lol.

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing. :ty:

ps. What size are her feet???

her feet are a size 6. Thanks for the feedback. I'll try and post different angles of her feet, but it will have to wait after the weekend.

Please let her know she has very sexy size 6 feet!!! :feets:
And the fact that they are tickish is all the more better!!! :2poke:

Thanks

I think her feet look rather cute =D
She doesn't have a horrible huge Foot bunion either =D

Yep, she seems about a size 6. Great high arch, smooth soles and a nice clear coating.

Nothing wrong with that!
Thanks for sharing with us and Welcome to TMF!

She has Beautiful feet. Thanks for posting.

Any Chance of making a video clip of her feet tied up and you tickling them so we can hear her laughter and her begging for you to go to another spot.

Thanks for all your comments guys. This is helping her get more confident about showing her feet in public. I'm especially grateful especially since summer is around the corner.

Tell her that she has very nice feet and that she should show them off a lot. :feets:
Thanks for sharing the photos. :D

Here are some pics of her soles, toes and feet. She just came today from a camping trip, so she hasn't had time to do her feet. She was embarrassed to show me. she actually hates her toes. I really like them. I'm going to add a video where i am tickling her. But I am having trouble with my internet connection so it might have to wait till tomorrow. (the dark spot on her toe in the last pic is lint from her sock)

Please the ticklikng clip soon. I want to hear her laughter and know just how ticklish she is.

Wow, I really do like her feet! :hungry: They look so Yummy! :hungry:

More great pictures, Thanks for sharing "jameseclipse" :ty:

Here are some short clips of me tickling her feet. This was taken with the camera in my phone so quality is not that good. Also it is kind of hard to record and tickle at the same time. She wasn't that ticklish but her right foot seemed to be the most ticklish. Her reactions are pretty good. In the second video she sounds like i hurt her, but she does that just to make me think that I did and make me stop. Too bad I couldn't use my other hand to hold her foot better.

Some Good news, she did her feet and painted her toenails a light metallic pink (not on these videos). Her feet should be more sensitive. Probably i'll take pictures tomorrow and a video. Well enough talk. see ya.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back