• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CYOTS- Choose-your-own-Tickle-Street Pt. 4

What do you do now??? (read story before voting)

• Get the heck out of there!!

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Stay still, maybe she's just kidding??

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Try to convince her not to, you're a pretty smooth talker when need be

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
You decide to...

HELP OUT HER BROTHERS.

As the three stare at you blankly, thoughts of tickling twirl through your mind, until you finally open your mouth.

"Need an extra hand guys?"

They both smile knowingly back at you, and Anne starts screaming again as they pin her back to the ground and you walk closer.

"No Brittany, don't do this!! Pleaseeee!!!" Anne begs in her rich southern accent.

"Sorry Anne, but i'd much rather be the giver than the receiver," you slightly giggle to yourself, and approach the tickling scene.

"Looks like you boys forgot Anne's widdle cute feet," you say in a baby-voice, now bending down at her bare feet, held pretty much immobile from Josh's weight on her waist.

"No Brittany!!!" Anne cries out.

You put both ankles into an arm lock, both her feet are slightly kicking, and her little toes wiggling. You then start by lightly scratching your nails from arch to heel of her left foot. Anne reacted quickly, softly giggling and squealing.

"L-let mehehehe goooo g-guyss!!!" Anne giggled out, tryin to get free but to no avail.

You now began softly stroking her left sole with your soft fingertips, just grazing the adorably-soft skin. Anne's toes start to scrunch up and wiggle like crazy.

You look up from the tickling, and see Josh and JIm staring at you smiling.

"You guys can join in anytime," you wink back at them.

They get the hint automatically, and turn back to their ticklish victim.

"No, not more!!" Anne manages to scream out before Josh's rough fingers began to rub thoroughly up and down her ribcage through her light shirt. Anne began laughing like a mad woman, Josh had a little trouble still straddling her, but luckily he held on.

His fingers felt all over her delicate ribcage, getting on and between each ticklish rib.

Meanwhile, as the younger Jim tried to hold her arms down, every now and then he'd poke one of her bare, soft underarms, eliciting a scream from his big sister, or once in awhile stroke the soft, smooth skin.

But Brittany was completely merciless. She now dug her nails into both defenseless soles, stroking back and forth, side to side, in circles and other random tickling shapes. Anne was laughing hysterically now, having no power to utter a single-word, just a never-ending flow of laughter escaped her gaping lips.

Her light brown hair whipped back to and fro like a rainstorm, and her cheeks were getting red from the laughter.

Just after Brittany paid a good 20 seconds of tickle torture on Anne's very ticklish heels, she craned her neck down and lightly licked one of Anne's big toes. This caused an especially loud shriek from their ticklee as she fell back to normal rated laughter.

This full-body tickling went on for a solid 5 more minutes, until finally you found some mercy in your heart, and the three of you stopped for her to breathe.

"T-that tickled s-so much." Anne said breathlessly.

You smile back at her.

"But now, it's your turn!!" Anne says grimfully as she gets up, and holds out a piece of long, thick, rope.

WHAT DO YOU DO???

I voted for "get the heck out of there," but hope that Anne or one of her brothers can run faster than Brittany, and that they will capture her. And give her extra for trying to run away.

You can run, but you can't hide!

I voted for "run like hell", but I'll bet that the Anne-Josh-Jim team will corner Brittany before she can make it to the stairs. Looks to me like it's time for some hogtie foot tickling. But once Brittany is tied up, the boys will surely use their other piece of rope to do Anne the same way. I would, in their place.

"Tickle music - in stereo." Hehe indeed!

Strelnikov

Voted for "Get the heck out of there!!" The situation became too hot to stay still;) ! ANyway, Ithink that she can't run - the author wouldn't give her such possability:D .

vaultoverseer said:
Voted for "Get the heck out of there!!" The situation became too hot to stay still;) ! ANyway, Ithink that she can't run - the author wouldn't give her such possability:D .

Of course not! ;);)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back