• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heaven and hell (??/m Eplict)

SupportGunner

TMF Poster
This story is inspired (but not based) on Ilohno's work ”stranded in hell”. Be sure to check that up if you havn't already done it, its realy good.
Link: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=57645
If you're religious I suggest you stop here. The ending might offende you. You've been warned!

John woke up after a good sleep. He couldnt remember much, al he remembered was a bright light and a truck horn. His sight was blurred and he felt tired. Suddenly he realized he couldnt move. His wrist were shackled, so was his ankles and neck. He was lying on a cold stone altar, and was stripped down to his boxers.
”W-were am i?” he asked confused. Suddenly he heard something coming toward him.
Through the strange red mist that surrounded him, a woman apeared.
But when she got closer he saw it wasnt a woman, it was some kind of creature. It had the shape of a womans body, but it was yellow with purple stripes, like a tiger. It had four arms. The hands had long, thin finger with claws. She had two great horn and long black hair. Her eyes were like a snakes. I looked at him with hungry eyes.
”Hello there John. I hope your comfertable” Se said with a teasing voice.
”Who, what are you? Where am I, and why am I tied up?” he asked nervously.
”I am Lyam, punisherdemon. You are in hell and you are tied up so I can torture you without you struggling.” she said with a evil smile.
”What!?. You'r joking, this is just a sick joke!” John started to feel scared, but how much he even tred he couldnt move a inch, nit even wiggle his toes. It was like a invisible force holding him still. He could onky move his head a little.
Lyam laughed and walked up to him. She reached out one hand and started to wiggle her fingers at the bottom of Johns belly.
”Whahat are you dohoing? Stahap it.” John said.
”Oh, looks like we have a ticklish boy. We love ticklish boys” Lyam said.
”Nohoh, stahap.” John said, gigling.
”No? You gigle and laughs when I tickle you, but you claim your not ticklish. Well, only one way to find out.” Lyam said with a evil tone.
”No, wait! You missunderstands me! Im.. mph!” suddenly a leather strap growe up from the stonetable, covering Johns mouth so he couldnt speak.
Lyam picked up a bell and tinkled it.
”Oh, Henna. Come here girl!” She shouted. A young girl apered out of the mist, running on all four. This wasnt human either. It was covered in white, silky fur, had large cat ears, tail, a pointy nose and cat eyes. Her hands were like a humans, but furry and with claws, her legs was like a cats. It stared at John with eyes full of expectation.
”Miau.” It said.
”Dig in, girl.” Lyam said and laughed. The stone table changed shape so Johns legs pointed outward. Henna ran up to Johns feet and started to sniff his sole. Her soft nose tickle more then ten fingers running. John started to laugh violently.
”Mhmhm! Mphm! Hmm!” Tha leather strap did its work,
Lyam walked up to John.
”Well well. Your not ticklish, huh? I don't like when people lies to me, theyre gettin punnished, don't they, Henna dear?”
Henna purred as anwser. She was now licking John all over his foot and between his toes. The toung was small and smooth, but still firm enough to poke. This was the worst tickling John ever experienced. And hed been tickled by his girlfriends many times before, but this was ten times worse then anything he felt before. But still he couldnt move a inch. His legs were spread and Henna started to make her way inwards toward the crotch.
”Thats enough Henna. For now.” Lyam said. The leather strap from Johns mouth dissapeared. He was gasping for air.
”Now, ticklish boy, tell me. Did you enjoy it?” She asked.
”P-please. No more. I can't take it.” John begged.
Oh, he cant take it. To bad this is hell. We have all eternity togheter, and so far its only gone 15 minuts” Lyam said. The stone table changed againe, now like a vertical rack,
Lyam started to poke Johns belly with all her four hands.
”Ahahahha! Nohoh!” John shouted. Lyam started to laugh eveil as she wit two hands started to run up and down Johns sides, the other two she continued to poke his belly.
Johns face turned red.
Stahap! Stahap! Stahaaaaahp!”
Lyam opened her mouth and out come not one toung, but ten smal pointy toungs, starting to lick and poke all over Johns upperbody. John laughed so hardhe couldnt breath. But Lyam showed now mercy. The tickling continued for hours without break. John knowed he would had die if he wasnt already dead. Lyam looked as amused as in the beginnig.
Suddenly she stoped.
”Whats this? You laugh louder when I get to your armpits. Is this your special spot?” Lyam started to gently scratch one finger in his armpit. Normally he wasnt tickled there because he struggled to much, but now he couldnt move at all.
”Nooo! Nohoht theahahahar!!!” John shrieked out. He was as most ticklih in his armpits.
”Aha, gotcha!” Lyam said hapily. The stone table changed so John was lying horizontal with his arms above his head. Lyam layed diwn beside him, starting to slowly drag her finger through his armit. Of some reason, this slow, gentle tickle was worst than the rapid tickling.
”Oh, I love when I found the sweet spot. You have to be the most ticklish guy I'ved ever had the joy to punish.” She said.
John couldnt laugh anymore. He was to exhausted. Lyam climbed up on his waist and started to run her fingers gently all over his upperbody. The hours went on and John was astonished about the fact he started to like it. More strange was that Lyam seemed to become nicer. She did'nt insult him or teased him and she even gived him three kisses on his mouth, plus countles kisses and raspberrys on his upperbody. Lyam had even gived hm a pause.
”Don't be to happy, when we continue, il brin Henna again. This time she will taste your armpit.” Lyam said. This time John didn't feeled scared, he felt excited.
Henna come into the room and strarted to purr at John. She stroke her head towards his sides. He giggled a bit, her furr was so soft. She went to his armpit and started to lick. At the first stroke of the silky smoot toung John burst into laughter. Lyam blindfolded him.
”No the real fun starts, she said and went down to his crotch, pulling down his boxer. Her hard nails were pulled into her fingers, leaving only the soft parts. She started to gentle tickle Johns on his balls, mixing her soft fingertips with fluffy feathers and her ten toungs. John felt his cock rise.
The sensual tickling on his balls mixed with the extreme tickling in his armpit created a pleasure hed never felt before. Whe his cock was at its full length, Henna stopped lick his armpit and slowly crwled over Johns body. Her toung started to rub the tip of Johns cock. It wasnt long untill he cummed. Hed never had such a wonderfull orgasm in his life. The stone altar turned into a chair. John felt his strength coming back. Lyam leaned towards him.
”Hey John. Wanna hear a secret?” she said.
”Im not dead?” John said.
”No, silly. Your dead. But your not in hell. Your in heaven.” she said. John felt happy and excited booth in the same time.
”But if im in heaven, how does it come i suffered in the begining?” John said.
”Well, how is it now? It doesn't seem like your in suffer.” Lyam anwsered.
”Yeah, thats true.” John said.
”God are almighty John. He knowed your greatest pleasure even before you did.” Lyam said.
”But that means you lied to me.” John said with a smile.
”Thats right. And I know how liers get punished here.” Lyam said seducing. Astone altar grow up behind her. She reached out two of her arms horizontal, the other two over her head. The she spread her legs. Instantly she was caught by leather straps.
”And if you think your ticklish, then i can tell you havn't seen anything.” Lyam said teasing.
John watched the tall demon with a evil smile. He had great plan for her.
”Come on John. Give me your worst”

The end.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back