• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A is for Alba (revamped preview M/F non consent)

I'm not quite done yet, but I thought some of you would like a look at how I reworked a few things. The start is pretty much the same, but not all of it. Here is the first 2 pages.

ST

The Alphabet Tickler
By: SlaverTickler
Starring Jessica Alba

Chapter 1: A is for Alba
M/F, None Consent, Bondage

Angelic, that was the only word that came to his mind. The only word that could describe how actress Jessica Alba looked as she slept soundly before him. Looking down at her, as she lay oblivious to his presents, his skills as a master cat burglar had helped him to break into Ms. Alba’s beautiful home, and normally he would have simply stolen some valuables and been gone, but that is not what he was here for. The voices, that is why he was here, he hated the voices, but they wouldn’t stop their incessant chatter unless he did what they told him to do. Looking down at the sleeping woman, he could here them utter one expression, “tickle her”, over and over again they ordered him.

“Tickle her, tickle her, tickle her!” they screamed in his mind, “Make her laugh, make her beg, make her cum, tickle her!”

Shaking his head, as if he could force the demons out of his brain, he pleaded with them not to make him do it. The voices simply seemed to get louder, and a dribble of blood ran from his left nostril. Wiping the blood from his upper lip, he realized there was nothing he could do, the voices wouldn’t stop, and he wasn’t strong enough to endure them anymore. Slowly, and with great regret in his heart, he took off his back-pack and pulled out a bottle of chloroform. The intruder crept up to the head of the bed, and poured a clear liquid from the bottle onto a cloth.

“I am sorry.” he whispered as he brushed a stray lock of hair out of Jessica’s face, “I just can’t take their screams anymore.”

The masked man pressed the cloth against Alba’s face, causing her to awaken. Looking up she could only see the cold blue eyes of her attacker. The 5’6” beauty struggled to get away, but couldn’t move because she was restrained by her bed sheets. The half Latina’s brown eyes glared with angers, until the chemical in the cloth began to take effect. Slowly her legs ceased their kicking, and her body stopped squirming against the man’s weight. Soon she was asleep once more, only this time he wouldn’t have to worry about her waking up before he was ready. With a sigh of regret he reached into his bag again, and pulled out four silk scarves, the voices spoke, and he had no choice but to obey.

The next time Jessica opened her eyes, she could feel a cool spring California breeze washing over her body. Looking down through blurred vision she could see her body was coved only in a the white T-Shirt and panties she had gone to bed in. Gradually the effects of her drug induced sleep began to wear off, and she remember a pair of cold blue eyes, and a hand over her mouth. The actress’s eye’s opened wide and she tried to sit up, only to feel the tug of the scarves on her wrists. Instinctively she screamed out for help, even though she knew there was nobody to hear her. Feelings of both terror and rage rushed through her psyche as she struggled vainly to pull free of her silk restraints. The only clear though she really had was how crateful she was that her husband Cash Warren had taken their son to visit his folks, other wise her entire family might be endanger right now.

Jessica continued to scream for help until she heard heavy foot step walking up the stairs, and towards he bed room. Any hopes that they belonged to a friendly face were dashed when she saw the darkly dressed masked intruder walk into her bed room. Quickly the man rushed to her side, and placed his hand over her mouth. The actress immediately tried to bit his palm, but the leather glove her wore protected him from her teeth. The man put his free hand on his head and grunted something about knowing what he had to do, this was when Alba truly became fearful of her attacker, who appeared to be schizophrenic. This meant he could be capable of anything, and not even be 100% sure of what he was doing.

“Listen to me!” he exclaimed, as his fingers pressed on her round cheeks, “Listen please, I don’t want to, don’t want to do this you understand.” he tried to explains, “I am actually a big fan of yours, well except that Fantastic Four movie, but I liked everything else.” he said, “It’s just that the voices, they are screaming for me to do this, and I can’t make them stop.”

“What are you going to do to me?” asked Jessica, as the hand lifted from her face, “What do the voices want you to do.”

“They, they want me to tickle you.” said the man, bringing a look of surprise to his victims face, “They want you to laugh, and they want to hear you beg for mercy.” he explained, her expression looking concern as he revealed a vibrator to her, “Then they want me to make you cum”

“No, no!” screamed Jessica struggling to free herself once more, “Please don’t do this, let me go please.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it.” he explained, “I have to appease them so they will leave me alone.”

Jessica turned her head, and watched helplessly, as the man pulled back her the fingers of her left hand. Then, after pulling a glove off, he slowly began to stroked the palm of her had with the tip of his index finger. The actress giggles, and squirmed, her face filled with surprise over how sensitive her palm actually was. Snicker erupted from the 30 something actress as the helplessness built. If she felt this terrorised simply by having her palms stroked what was it going to be like when he began to work far more tender areas.

The masked intruder watched as his victim’s full lips parted into one of the most beautiful smiles he’d ever seen. Under different conditions he was sure he would enjoy doing this to Ms. Alba, he loved tickling beautiful women, and found it quite arousing when they were restrained and wiggling about. Even as he tormented Jessica now, he could feel his cock harden with desire. Unfortunately the demonic feminine voice in his head caused it to be much less enjoyable then it should have been. He suspected part of what the haunting inner person liked best about making him do this was the part of him enjoyed it as well. That was at the root, part of why he had trouble resisting her, because she knew part of him wanted to do it.

“Oh god, what are you doing?” sighed Jessica as the sensation lessened slightly, “Please, I can get you help with your problem, just don’t.” her eyes bugged out as she watched the soft tips of her captor’s finger gently stroke down her for arm, “Oh my god… I didn’t even know I was ticklish there… stop it!” she demanded as the crux of her elbow was teased, “STOP IT!”

“Well, well, she certainly is yummy.” said the voice, “You know you love it too Lenny, don’t try to deny it.”

please continue ..great start

Thanks Master feather, this part will be finished by the week end. I hope you folks can wait. I am hoping to get more intense as thing go on, and it will get darker and hopefully dramatic. I like to try and do something a little different with my stuff these days. That's probably why I don't write as much as I used to, I am afraid of writing the same thing over again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back