• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Federation - P.P.V. Out Of Your Mind (part 1)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
P.P.V. - Out Of Your Mind

Chris Kirkland hosted the show along with special guest commentator Kirsten Dunst,
CK: “Hello welcome to this massive sell out Pay-per-view OUT OF YOUR MIND, and with me the TTF is proud to present the beautiful Kirsten Dunst”
KD: “Thank you soo much Chris – This is just amazing! I can hardly hear myself think with all the noise”
CK: “Well things are about to get louder now”
The lights flickered and ‘got the life’ by KoRn broke out – Steven was making his way down the aisle with a microphone in his hand,
S: “Well hello everyone and what a wonderful night for this event, firstly let me say a big well done to Gwen”
(The crowd booed loudly)
S: “No come on! She done really well in bribing Mr. Mitchell into letting her have a chance to fight for the TTF title, but…….. but………Oh dear what can I say? Little miss Stefani signed a deal by where if she lost the 4-way battle royal ……..She would submit to ANY match Mitchell pleased to put her in”
Suddenly ‘Hey baby’ by No Doubt played and Gwen stood at the top of the ramp,
GS: “Just shut up! Just shut up! I’m sick of you Steven – you make me out to be the bad person – but really you’re the sick twisted traitor who just glides through all the pretty TTF stars, I mean come on! Since you have been here in the federation you have had numerous women fall into your trap, lucky for me I saw straight through you”
S: “Wait! hold on! Are you trying to say I use women?”
GS: “Yes! Claire and Rachel seem to be your next victims as well”
Gwen stormed off leaving Steven gob-smacked in the ring,

Backstage Kerry Cash turned up in her Limousine and she got out after the driver had opened the door for her,
Suddenly Claire sprung from out of nowhere – and attacked Kerry knocking her to the ground, Claire kicked away at Kerry as the driver tried to hold her back, and then Claire made a dash for it,
CK: “Claire has given Kerry a sneaky beating – and it seems she has taken last week a bit personal”
Kerry was helped up and she stormed off to Mitchell’s office,
Further down the corridor Kerry met up with Mitchell and explained Claire’s actions,
Mitchell wasn’t pleased and told Kerry to get ready for her match,

----- Claire (vs) Kerry Cash -----
Claire’s music played (by the way – RHCP) and she was accompanied by manager Steven, she entered the ring and slipped off her black sandals – and then handing them too Steven.
The lights went out and a green laser shone down on the stage area, ‘Demanufacture’ broke out and Mr. Mitchell appeared – he seemed angry and began to talk to referee Foster,
A ring announcement was made “The following match will be a submission match – lasting 15 minutes the person with the most Submissions wins”
Claire and Steven were both shocked and Mitchell made his way backstage,
Once he had gone Kerry walked slowly down the aisle and into the ring, Claire darted towards her but Kerry quickly rolled out of the ring,
Referee Foster told both girls to calm down and he called for the match to begin,
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go then and Claire and Kerry meet up at last”
KD: “So I take it these two have been arguing a little bit”
CK: “Well more like getting in each other’s face”
Kerry and Claire clashed battling on the floor – suddenly Claire grabbed Kerry and twisted it behind her back – next she began to tickle her sides immensely,
HHE AHYA HAHAYAYAHAHAHAHEE HEHE OHH HA HA NOOO
Claire worked her way across Kerry’s upperbody – sending the rich bitch insane with laughter, and after about 2 minutes she gave up giving Claire the first point,
Claire was told to release her hold and Kerry took a short breather,
They clashed again but this time Kerry tripped Claire and began to lock her legs in a modified figure-4 move,
Claire was writhing in pain and Kerry suddenly began to stroke her beautiful bare soles,
HHE AHHE HA OH GOD HHA NO HAH HEEEE YAAAAAA HEHH AHE AHARGGHHHH AHE AHE HOOO AHHE AHE NAA OHH HA EHAH AHAHHAHA
Claire wiggled but could not move her legs and she banged the mat giving up,
Kerry leveled it at 1-1
CK: “2 submissions inside 4 minutes – what a match this is”
KD: “I’m really enjoying this TTF experience!”
Claire and Kerry stood up and both looked at each other in disgust, they paced the ring for a few seconds and then Claire gave Kerry the finger – this raged Kerry and she bolted towards her opponent,
Kerry smashed into Claire and they both fell through the ropes, they then scuffled on the outside – slapping and kicking out at each other, and then suddenly Kerry dug her nails into Claire’s ribs sending the blonde into a giggling fit,
HHE AHE AH HHA AHAHAHAA HAH HOOO AHHE AHHA AHHE AAAAAEEEEEEEKKKK HAHE HAHE HA HOOO HENA AHHAAHHAAA
Suddenly Claire swung her whole body forward and pushed Kerry away – and now Claire grabbed Kerry’s left leg and tried to un-strap the silver strapped high-heel, Kerry panicked and tried top pull her foot away, Claire looked at her with an evil grin and slipped off the heel,
Kerry turned onto her stomach and tried to pull herself away using the bottom rope – but Claire dragged her back and started to lick her foot,
Kerry squealed and shook her leg violently – but Claire had a tight grip and she continued to run her tongue over Kerry’s foot,
EEEEEEWWWWW STOP IT THAT FEELS WIERRDDD OHHH STOPPPP EEETTTTT
Claire smiled and began to lick her toes one by one – and now Kerry put her hand over her face and bit her lip,
OHH NO STOP IT PLEASEEE NOO MOREEE STOP OHHH STOP PEASSE STOP GOD THATS HORRIBLE I BEG YOOOOOUUU
10 minutes of the match had now passed - and Claire had been licking Kerry’s foot for 3 minutes solid, but still Kerry would not quit – Claire looked over to Steven and he signaled for her to use the move,
Claire smiled back at him and slipped Kerry’s toe into her mouth, then she used her other hand to slowly tickle the bottom of Kerry’s foot,
Kerry Cash was overwhelmed and she instantly screamed for Mercy – Claire sucked harder and tickled faster and Kerry’s eyes flooded with tears and she begged for Claire to stop,
Claire gained another point and it was now 2-1
But the blonde didn’t stop – and she wanted to humiliate Kerry and make her pay for what she did last week,
Referee Foster demanded that Claire stopped but she wouldn’t,
She closed her eyes and sucked and sucked and sucked – poor Kerry didn’t know what to do as she cried her eyes out and giggled profusely,
HHA HEA Hohh AHHA EHHA OHH GOD PLLLEEEEASSSEEEEE HEHA HE AH STOP PLEASE NO MORE HAHA EHE IM BEGGING YOUUUUU AHHA EEEEEKKKKK
The referee then called for the bell and awarded Kerry a point,
Claire opened her eyes and quickly stood up to confront the referee,
C: “What the? What are you doing????”
The referee was shouting back at Claire – telling her that she was told to release the hold – and that she knew the rules but disobeyed them,
Claire still protested and shouted at the referee for quite a while,
But the things were about to get worse for Claire as Kerry grabbed her from behind and began to tie a small rope around her wrists,
Claire was stunned and she fell to the ground trying to free her hands, Kerry wrapped another rope around her ankles and tied her up tight,
Steven stood on the side of the ring protesting – but the referee told him if he steps in the ring he will award another point to Kerry,
And now the rich bitch was about to get revenge on Claire with just 2:30 minutes on the clock,
Kerry sat down and lifted Claire’s feet up – next she quickly tickled them for 1 minute until Claire was red in the face,
Now Kerry began to lick Claire toes – embarrassing the blonde in front of the fans, and after a short while she began to suck her toes furiously,
Claire couldn’t stand anymore and banged the floor in submission, she sobbed as Kerry sucked and nibbled her toes,
The bell rang and the time was up – Kerry had won the match 3-2.
CK: “What a match that was! Kerry picks up the win”

Back in the dressing rooms Mitchell was speaking too Linda – suddenly a nurse walked in and stood next to Mitchell,
M: “Can i… cani I help you?”
N: “I was told to come and find you here”
M: “Well what do you want? ……is this a wind up?”
N: “No I was told you could help me out, maybe we could speak somewhere alone?”
M: “yeah …umm Linda come see me in my office later about your match ok?”
L: “Ok Mr. Mitchell”

----- Katie-Leigh (vs) Kylie -----
Firstly the Special referee was announced – she was Julie Jailbird the sexy brunette enforcer,
CK: “Seems like Mr. Mitchell wants complete control of this bout”
KD: “Oh isn’t she kinky? Hand-cuffs and all”
(Kirsten chuckles to herself)
Katie-Leigh came down the aisle and ‘cotton eye joe’ by the Rednex played, her usual scruffy outfit – denim cutoff shorts with a white torn top – and cowboy boots to top it off,
Suddenly blue flashing lights covered the stage area and Kylie showed up dancing around, her song ‘can’t get you outta my head’ played as she danced down the ramp,
CK: “Wow! She is just amazing”
KD: “Oh my god! It’s like Kylie Minogue – I didn’t know she was part of the TTF”
DING DING!
The match began and both competitors circle the ring eager to tickle the hell out of each other,
Katie stood face to face with Kylie before launching a slap to her face,
Kylie was shook up but retaliated with a return shot to the face, and now Katie was astonished as she held her cheek – Kylie then kicked out at Katie knocking her to the floor,
CK: “Kylie must have been waiting for this for a long time – it was Katie and her sister who plunged Kylie’s sister to the mat from the top of that cage”
Kylie sat on Katie and tickled her ribs like mad,
CK: “Kylie never got revenge on them but now it seems she hasn’t forgot about that night”
The tiny Aussie tickled hard on Katie’s ribs – it drove the Tennessee Toe-sucker wild with laughter,
MAHJAWAAAAAA HAH EHE EHHEE HAHA EH AMAAAHAHHA EHEHE ARGHHH AHHE GEDOFFAAA MEEEE HEE HO HAE HA HWMAAAAAAAAA
Suddenly the Hogslipper sister kicked out knocking Kylie to the ground, she instantly dived onto her and began to pin her hands down, she then began to lick Kylie’s armpit which made the Aussie scream in disgust,
KD: “Is she for real? That’s disgusting”
Kylie screamed in horror as Katie licked her armpit causing the Aussie to squirm, and after a few seconds Kylie wrapped her legs around Katie’s waist and turned her over onto her back,
Now Kylie was back in control and she quickly tickled hard on Katie’s underarms,
HHE HAH EH MAWHAHHA HAHE HOO AHHE EH AHEO AHA HAHA AH
Next Kylie pulled out some feathers and began to tease Katie’s armpits,
HAHE HE HOOOOOO EH|H ARAARGHHHHA HWE HA EWH HEEWAAAAAA
Julie suddenly pulled the feathers away from Kylie – the Aussie was furious and asked why? But the special referee wasn’t listening and tossed the feathers to the outside,
Kylie pushed Julie and then Julie pushed Kylie back, suddenly Katie rolled Kylie up from behind into a pin,
1…………………2…………….(Kick-out)
Katie and Kylie then stood up and Kylie kicked out with her high-heels – she kicked Katie in the stomach and then Kylie followed up with a Stunner,
CK: “Whoooaah! Stunner from Kylie! Amazing!”
Kylie taunted the grounded opponent and covered her for the pin,
Julie didn’t count and stood with her arms folded – Kylie quickly stood up in protest,
KM: “What are you doing? Count for the pin!”
JJ: “No! You pushed me and I’m the referee here so you don’t push me about ok?”
Kylie slumped her head in shock and then suddenly she kicked out at Julie – and the same process was repeated as she landed another Stunner!
CK: “What the hell? I don’t believe it”
KD: “Is she allowed to do that?”
CK: “No but I don’t think she cares”
Katie crawled to her feet and tripped the un-suspecting Kylie, and then Katie-Leigh bena to un-strap Kylie’s heels – and within seconds Kylie’s right foot was exposed to some intense tickling, Katie stroked figure-8’s across her smooth soft sole,
HA ANHYAAAAAAA HAHE HA AHE EHE O HAHA NOT MY FEEEEETT HHE AHHAA HAAA HOOO HENA HHAA HAHA HEH HGAGAHHHHHHA HEH AH OH GOD STOP HE HO HAE HAA HAHANEH AHA NNAAAOOOOO GAG EGGHAHAHA
Suddenly Katie tried to suck on Kylie’s toes,
CK: “Katie-Leigh goes for the Tennessee Toe-suck”
KD: “The what what a what?”
But before she could begin Kylie used her other foot to kick Katie-Leigh in the head – Kylie rolled over and pinned the KO’d Hogslipper sister – but the special referee was down and Kylie looked around to realize the situation,
And then referee Shaw down the aisle he rolled into the ring and Kylie once again made the cover – referee Shaw made the count,
1……………………2…………………….3
Kylie was shocked but happy at her victory – she looked over to Shaw and didn’t know how to react, referee Shaw turned and made his exit – Kylie still stood shocked and after a short pause she picked up her high-heel and went back to her locker room.

Mr. Mitchell was in his office talking to Gwen,
M: “So I guess your wondering what match I’m going to put you in?”
GS: “Well yeah!”
M: “Ok Gwen go get ready for your match : I’m placing you in a Cage match”
GS: “Cage? What so I’ve gotta climb out to win?”
M: “Yes you got it in one”
Gwen left the room and went to get changed for her fight,

Outside a Limousine pulled up and the Hardcore champion stepped out – she grabbed her bag and her belt then headed for the locker rooms,
Jakky looked fired up and ready for the fight – and then Lita and Trish stood by the door and blocked Jakky’s entrance,
L: “Hey there Jakky!”
J: “What the F*** are you two doing here? If Steven knew you were here then he would flip”
TS: “Oh really? Well we better go then hadn’t we?”
J: “I think it would be wise!”
Suddenly Lita grabbed Jakky and pushed her into the parking lot - and then Trish and Lita began to strip Jakky of her long black boots, next they tied her hands behind her back and then tied up her ankles,
Lita pulled off her own trainer and then peeled off one of her socks, then she gagged Jakky with it and Trish began to tear Jakky’s fishnet stockings,
The WWE Diva’s began to tickle Jakky fast and hard – the gothic TTF star tried desperately to struggle free but it was no use,
They tortured her feet with fast and furious tickling – after a few minutes they stopped and dragged her over to a big square dustbin – they flipped the lid and dumped Jakky inside.

Gwen Stefani made her way to the ring – once inside the cage she stretched and flexed her body – warming up for the fight,
There was a long pause as Gwen waited for her opponent – she grew impatient as she waitied and waited,

(End of part one)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back