• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vegas Munch and Play Gathering

DEEPSHOTONE

TMF Expert
Hello SW TMF'ers ( too funny) anyway, Im teaming up with my Bay area friend Lindyhopper to host a Munch and possible gathering in Las Vegas during Memorial Day weekend (May 29, 2010). Im putting this info out now just so we can gauge the level of intrest. LindyHopper and 2 guest will be traveling to Vegas. The 4 of us plan to have a munch, all are welcome, and if there is a strong intrest to play, move the party to the suite.
If anyone is interested, PM me.

Since this is my first attempt at hosting, Im going to try really, really hard to have an equal balance of men women. I think 50/50 is a little unrealistic but it wont be 30 guys to 2 women. Ladies we ( I) need your support so feel free to join us for the munch.
If you have any coments, concerns, or ideas let me know..

Talk to you soon...

P.S. My friend Kitty( Katina) will also be attending. She has been in a few videos. If you log onto Laughterisbeautiful.com, type in Katina, you can see a pic of her. She's one of my best friends and real Sweetheart.....

Last edited:
I remember Kitty from when LindyHopper and me went to Vegas last year! She is definitely a sweetheart and it will be great to see her again.

Looking forward to seeing you again too, DEEPSHOTONE. We'll need to go party again!

Vegas Munch

Put me down for that munch! I'm in Henderson and would love to see a munch/foot play in Vegas.

It was great seeing everyone again in Vegas!

Hopefully this will be the start of an organized, regular gathering in Vegas. You guys have the ingredients needed to pull off some good ones.

My PC unfortunately crashed before the announcement of this gathering,for had I known about it taking place(since i was off-line during half of 2010) I definitely would have been there,for hopefully another one will happen sometime later in this new year. :2poke: :2poke:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back