• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night At The British Museum (part 5, FFF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Samantha quivered and shivered as she felt her skin being exposed to the elements. These mad women had stripped her down to her knickers, and she feared that it wouldn't’t be long before they stripped her completely starkers. And now, matters were worse as the tall redhead started to get turned on by the warm mouths of the ninjas sucking and licking her toes. Samantha tried to curl her toes, but the ninjas just laughed and pulled them back while darting their tongues in between them. And Charlotte, her traitorous secretary was currently tickling her left nipple with a feather.

Charlotte:"Stop !, no way big Lady, not now, it's gone way to far to stop now"

Samantha: Oooooh, Charlotte, Pleeeeease I Ooooooh, beg you, please stop this

Charlotte: "Oohhh, is that nice sweetie, eh "

Ping and Yoko were still worshiping the redhead’s feet and toes. Ping found herself planting kisses as over Samantha’s sole. Each tiny kiss sent ticklish tremors up to her spine, as Samantha giggled at the kisses.

Samantha: Eeeeeeeek, don’t, thaaahaaaaat tickles!

Ping: " I think I kiss your feet all night"

Yoko: Such silky soft soles, I think I kiss it too

Yoko followed Ping’s lead, and kissed Samantha’s other sole and high arches. Soon both ninjas were licking up and down the sole with more erupted laughter from the babbling redhead.

Samantha: EEEEHEHEEHEHEHEEE OH GOD, YOUR TONGUES TICKLE SOOHOOOH MUCH AAAAAHAAAAA

Ping: " Ummm, she taste so good, reaa good"

Yoko: Hey Ping, want a taste of my captive foot?

Ping: "Ok Yoko, let me lick....hee hee"

Samantha’s eyes bugged out as she saw Ping stick out her raspy little tongue and aim it toward her arch. Then Samantha felt two warm wet tongues lick her lone sole. It was bad enough with one tongue, but two tongues was more than she could bear. Samantha roared once again with a ferocious howling laughter that echoed throughout the entire museum.

Samantha: WAAHHHAHAHAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEEP NOHOOH AAHAHAAHAAAAA STAAHAAAAAP I BEG YOU PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!

Taking a break from giving her foot a tongue bath, Ping and Yoko realized how crazy they were making Samantha.

Ping:" She goaa mad, look at big Lady"

Yoko: Our tongues drive Big Lady crazy, hee hee hee

Yoko and Ping continued to give Samantha’s sole a tongue bath. And after awhile, Ping got a wonderful idea for what happened next. Charlotte had taken a break and was enjoying the show. Ping suggested that they both bathe Samantha’s long toes next, at the same time.

Ping: " Let us sucka toes, reea slow"

Yoko: Oh great idea, we both lick her piggies.

Samantha’s laughter had now gone borderline silent as the ninjas licked her five toes on her left foot. Ping playfully nibbled the baby toe, and then she and Yoko fought over who would get Samantha’s big toe.

Yoko: I saw it, first, her big piggy mine

Ping:"Oh no !, big piggie mine, all mine"

Yoko: Fine, you take big piggy, I take other four piggies.

Samantha never thought that she’d see the day when two women fought over her toes like they were a tasty treat. They were toes for crying out loud, toes that had been cramped in her stockings and leather pumps all day long. Toes that had gotten quite sweaty as well. The fact that they would lick her unhygienic feet repulsed the redhead very much.

Samantha: QUIT EHEEEEHEEE LICKING MY TOES, EEHEEHEHEEEE IT’S DISGUSTING EHEEHEEEHEHEEEE

Ping had to agree with her, Samantha’s feet did stink, but she enjoyed the effect her tongue had on the redhead’s precious peds.

Ping: "You like me suck on smelly feet, yes ?"

Samantha: Hahaaahaaaaaahaaa you sick pervert!

Charlotte started to blow on Samantha’s nipple, which gave Samantha goosebumps. Then she leered down on Samantha and threatened to bite her nipple.

Charlotte: " Ohh yum yum"

Samantha: No, Charlotte, don’t!

But it was too late, her cheeky secretary bit her nipple hard, and that sent another electric jolt down to her panty clad privates. The juices were bubbling away in her loins, as the redhead began to quake and moan as she felt Charlotte play with her other nipple while biting the other one.

Samantha: Owie, OHOHOOHOOOOOOH CHARLOTTE, OOOOH OOOOOH

Charlotte saw the effect she was having on Samantha and smirked.

Charlotte:"Ooohh, now I've got you boss Lady, yes feel that !"

Then Charlotte realized that she needed to taste Samantha’s feet as she hadn't gotten around to them yet. And suggested the ninjas play with Samantha’s boobs.

Charlotte:"Hey Girls, take over by here, quick come on, while she's hot"

Yoko: Ooooh, I like boobies

Ping: "Hee hee, me too...let me at her"

The ninjas switched places with Charlotte, and went to her breasts. Charlotte brought both of Samantha’s feet to her face and rubbed them against her cheeks.

Samantha: Stop that, you cheeky wench

Charlotte: "Ohh I don't think so, bitch"

Samantha: Get away from my feet!

Charlotte stuck out her tongue and aimed it at Samantha’s ten toes.

Samantha: NO!

Charlotte: "Feel that bitch, ummmm"

Samantha screeched as she felt Charlotte’s tongue glide across all ten of her toes, it was too much. Charlotte had a menacing grin as her tongue gave each toe a equal licking.

Samantha: EEEEEEEEK QUIT NOOOHOHOOH NOT THE TOHOHOHES EEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE

Charlotte held both of Samantha’s feet in her hands and admired them, as this was the first time she had held the redhead’s naked treasures. She couldn’t believe how big and soft they were.

Charlotte:

Samantha: Please, Charlotte, leave my feet alone, please!

Charlotte then sniffs both of Samantha’s feet at the same time, as it’s also the first time she’s sniffed Samantha’s bare feet. She holds her nose exaggeratedly after a long sniff.

Charlotte:

Samantha: Please, I’m sorry that I have whiffy feet, but it’s those tight shoes that my sodding feet have been trapped in all day.

This gets Charlotte’s attention, and she decides that she’ll take Samantha’s shoes to relieve her of her confining prisons, so she can be barefoot.

Charlotte:

Samantha: No, I can’t walk out of here in my bare feet. My toes are already cold as it is without my stockings.

Charlotte raises an eyebrow and figures out a way to keep the redhead’s toes warm (hint, hint, rhymes with south)

Charlotte:

Samantha was in complete ecstasy, as her toes were sucked by Charlotte. Her rasping tongue tickled so much but it also felt good at the same time, it was a double edge sword. Her toes wiggled like mad trying to escape Charlotte’s mouth like a New Yorker trying to evade King Kong. Charlotte noticed the toes wiggling feebly and found it amusing.

Charlotte: Your toes can wiggle all they like boss Lady, cos these feet ain't going anywhere, hee hee"

Then she tickled the soles of Samantha’s feet while sucking her toes. Samantha giggled even louder at that. Tears streamed down her face, and she was lucky that she hadn’t worn mascara today, as it would’ve gotten in her eyes and all over her face. Ping and Yoko however, were taken aback by Samantha’s breasts and amazed that she had big ones at that. They were in awe of this beautiful creature, big size, big feet, big hands, and big breasts, she was practically a goddess to the Orientals. Ping and Yoko looked down at the redhead’s breasts and gently began to fondle them.

Ping: "Ohhh, she built like a goddess"

Yoko: Ooooh, Big Lady has big jugglies

Samantha: No, get away from my tits, you little perverts!

Yoko and Ping squeezed Samantha’s big boobs, and started to tickle her nipples with their nails. This combined with Charlotte’s toe sucking, was more than she could bear.

Samantha: EEEEEEEEEEP OOOOOOOOHOOOOH MY LORD, I CAAAHAAAAAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!!!

Ping: "You ours now, Big Lady, now we have reaa fun"

Yoko: Oh yes, Big Lady’s sexy body belong to us now

Samantha: NOOHOHOHOOOOH IT DOESN’T, STAAAHAAAAAAP TICKLING MEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEE

Charlotte reached up and started to caress Samantha’s Union Jack knickers, as she continued to tease the redhead about her undergarments.

Charlotte: "My my, Queen Britannia, now lets see what’s inside here, shall we ?"

Then Charlotte started to tickle Samantha ever so gently tickle Samantha’s panty clad clit. Using her index finger to move up and down the redhead’s pussy.

Charlotte: "Ummmm, is that nice, my Queen"

Samantha: NOOOOOHOOOOOO CHARLOTTE, DOHOHON’T TOUCH MEEEHEEEEEEE THERE!

The ninjas continue to play with Samantha’s boobs, now using their feathers and nails to tickle her nipples.

Ping:"Tickie tickie tickie, hee hee hee hee...tickie tickie"

Yoko: Hehehe, tickle, tickle, sexy boobies!

Samantha closed her eyes and tried to orgasm, she needed a release so bad. But these women were keeping her right on the edge, and not giving her the chance to climax. Charlotte stopped her tongue lashing, and raised her head to look at Samantha so that she could tell her that she could orgasm if she told them where the scepter was.

Charlotte:"Just tell me Queenie, come on....tell me and it'll all be over, come on, you know you want to !"

Samantha: NOOOOHOOOOOH I CAAAAHAAAAAN’T TELL YOU THAAAHAAAAAT

Charlotte:"Tell me bitch, tell me..where is the scepter ?"

Ping and Yoko got real close to Samantha’s face. And they started to sniff her hair, caress her face with their fingers. Then they started to kiss her cheeks.

Yoko: Hmmm, you have lovely face, so wonderful to kiss.

Ping: "Goddess is so beautiful, so pretty"

Samantha: NO, stop kissing me, I am not a lesbian.

Yoko: Oh, but we are and we love tall sexy Amazons.

Yoko started to nibble and kiss Samantha’s ear. Ping smiled and followed suit, licking Samantha’s ear.

Samantha: NOOOOO NAAAHAAAAAAHAAAA NOT MY EARS, NOOOO THEY’RE REALLY TICKLISH OOOOOOHOOOOOOO

The ear tickling also began to turn on Samantha. Her cheeks were flushed, her red hair was a sweaty mess, along with the rest of her body which glistened with sweat as well from all the tickling.

Ping: "She taste as good as she look, yum yum"

Yoko: Part of me want her to stay quiet, so we can keep tasting luscious boobies, feetsies, and piggies.

Charlotte scowled at that remark. True, she was having fun torturing her half naked boss, but they did have an agenda. And they had already wasted enough time by indulging their desires with the redhead. She looked down and saw Samantha’s body quaking and started to stroke her panty clad pussy.

Charlotte:"Uuumm feel that Queenie, now If you want relief, tell me where it is, TALK BITCH TALK !"

Yoko: Tell us, and we make you happy girl.

Ping:"Ohh yeah, we make you a reaa happy, hee hee"

Samantha: Ok, ok, you win, I’ll tell you where it is.

Charlotte:"Yes..yes...yes at last, I've finally broken you, now WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?

Samantha: It’s in the vault down in the basement, the code is 24601.

Charlotte: "Good girl, right Queenie..time to keep our half of the bargain"

Then Charlotte sucked both of Samantha’s big toes at the same time, while the ninjas licked and sucked her luscious boobs.

Ping: "Her nipple reaa hard"

Yoko: Hmmmm, like big yummie cakes.

Samantha: OOOHOOOOHOOOOOOH

Then the ninjas both nibbled on Samantha’s neck, each taking a side and playing with her nipples while doing so. Charlotte sucked and licked Samantha’s toes, and kept stroking her pussy.

Samantha: MmmmmmmmmmOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSS!

Closing her eyes, the once classy and sharp dressed curator had become a half naked, sweaty, horny woman who had disregarded her business ethics for an orgasm caused by women when she was straight as an arrow. She pumped and pumped her juices until her panties were soaked with cum.

Finally, when it was over, the three stopped their torture and gathered around to look down at their victim. They had conquered the regal redhead, and turned her into a babbling shivering sweating mess. Charlotte ordered the ninjas to go retrieve the scepter. The two ninjas nodded, and then bent down to kiss Samantha on her lips. Samantha found herself kissing back with Ping, but then came to her senses when Yoko did the same.

Samantha: Ewwww, get off me, get away you lesbian freak, oh God.

Yoko: Oh, don’t pretend not to enjoy my tongue, hehehe.

Ping picked up Samantha’s stockings and then her shoes, keeping them as a trophy.

Ping:"I keep sexy stockings and these big shoes, they mine now Lady"

Samantha: No, you give those back, I paid one hundred pounds for my shoes. And those are silk stockings.

Ping: "Here Yoko, a gift for you"

She gave one shoe to Yoko who sniffed it.

Yoko: No we can always smell your piggies and think back to the time when we ate them all up, he he he

Ping:"Yes, the time we brought down the goddess"

They walked off snickering and sniffing their prizes. Although Charlotte had another trophy in mind, seeing how Samantha only had one piece of clothing left.

Charlotte:"Ooooohh Queenie, there's just one more thing I need, and that would be your underwear."

Samantha: NO, Charlotte, don’t take my knickers!

Charlotte laughed as she unlocked the stocks and freed Samantha’s long legs. Then she straddled the redhead and peeled down her cum drenched panties. Holding them up high, she grinned down to gloat at her naked boss.

Charlotte:"VICTORY ! Oh look at that pretty little pussy, all wet and sticky, hehehe.

Samantha: NO, my clothes, I’m completely starkers.

Charlotte decides to leave Samantha tied up, since she’ll be out of the country tomorrow and won’t have to worry about being reported to the authorities. The thought of Samantha being found tied up and naked by her employees would be ten times more hilarious. Charlotte bids a fond farewell to her former boss, and then snaps a picture with her digital camera. Capturing the moment when she made her captive boss orgasm against her will.

Charlotte:" Smile, say cheese bitch !"

Samantha: NOOOOOO, GOD DAMN YOU CHARLOTTE, WAAAAHAAA HAAAA

The redhead began to sob quietly, naked, cold and vulnerable from her head to her toes. Charlotte joined Ping and Yoko who made their way to the exit with a big box in tow.

Samantha struggled to get free, the last thing she needed was for the janitor to find her in her naked state in the morning. If anyone on her staff saw her like this, it would jeopardize her reputation. Three crazed women had stripped her and then tickle tortured her into giving them the whereabouts of a scepter that they shouldn’t have even had in their vault to begin with. Even if she did get free, it would be a chilly night and she would only have her coat and blazer. That and she would have to walk on the cold concrete in her bare feet. Samantha didn’t think that her situation could get any worse.

Then she heard footsteps from across the hall.

Oh no thought the naked redhead, it’s the old Gus, the janitor. If that old pervert sees me like this, he’ll take advantage. She didn’t think the old gent would rape her, but she still didn’t want him to cope a feel. Her toes curled as the footsteps came quicker and nearer.

A flashlight was shone on her body, and she couldn’t make out the two figures, but then she heard a familiar voice.

“Oh my God, I think that’s Miss Hume”.

Jackson thought Samantha, thank goodness, it was her hunky visitor from earlier. But then a worried thought echoed through her mind.

What would Jackson think of my naked, sweaty body?

Jackson came into her focus with his partner, Reed by his side. The younger man couldn’t help but stare at the bound and bare curator before him and his mouth was open wide in shock.

Oh my Lord, thought Reed, my wish to see this sexy woman in her birthday suit came true, what geniuses could’ve. Then he cleared his head. What psychos could’ve done such a thing to this sweet gal.

Jackson: Samantha, what the hell happened, why are you naked and tied down.

Samantha: Jackson, thank God. It was my secretary, Charlotte. She and two Orientals tied me down and tickled me. Then, then they tore off my clothes.

She fought the urge to cry, but a few tears rolled down her cheeks. Jackson whipped off his leather jacket, and used it to cover Samantha’s nudity. Then he gently rubbed her cheek, catching the tears as he did so.

Jackson: It’s alright, Miss Hume. Don’t worry, we’re going to get you out of here.

Samantha smiled a bit, and felt comfortable as Jackson continued to stroke her cheek.

Samantha: I thought I told you to call me, Samantha.

Jackson: Sorry, I meant, Samantha. Let’s get you free, here we go.

He undid the rope holding her wrists and then freed them as well. Then he raised the chair up and helped Samantha to her feet. Samantha used the jacket to cover her breasts and her vagina.

Jackson: Hey Reed, give Samantha, your flannel shirt.

Reed was still in a trance, the sight before him was too intense. It wasn’t everyday he saw a six foot naked woman in real life.

Jackson: REED, give Samantha your damn shirt, wake up man!

Reed: Sorry, I’m just in shock at what animals would do something like this.

He took off his shirt and threw it to Jackson, who held up his jacket to give Samantha some privacy while she quickly put on the shirt and buttoned it up. When she was done, she picked up her navy blazer and tied it around her waist. Then she found her long trench coat and put that on as well, tying her sash to keep the coat firmly closed. She frowned and looked down at her naked feet.

Samantha: Those bitches took my shoes and socks, now I have to walk out of here in my bare feet.

Reed slipped off his loafers and took off his socks, and then slipped his feet back into them. Then he walked over and handed them to Samantha.

Reed: Here, they’re a bit smelly, but they’ll keep your dogs warm, Miss.

Samantha: Oh, bollocks, my feet don’t exactly smell like roses, luv.

Then she wrapped her arms around Reed and hugged him tight.

Samantha: Thank you, sweeting, for the loaners.

Then she kissed him on the cheek, and suddenly Reed felt like the coolest guy on the planet. But his thoughts were interrupted by Jackson, who spoke up.

Jackson: Okay, we let you go, now we have questions that need answering. First, of all, why would they tickle you and strip you down?

Samantha bit her lip, it was time to fess up.

Samantha: Because they knew I had the scepter here, and I wasn’t so eager to tell them where it was. But after much torture and loss of clothing, I had to give in. I’m sorry for my deception, but I had good reason for not telling you the truth earlier today.

Jackson: I’m sure you did, and I’d like to hear all about it. But first, I think we should take you out for a late dinner, you must be quite hungry after such an ordeal.

Samantha: Indeed, I am bloody famished.

Jackson: Then I need to know everything you know about the scepter.

Samantha: Alright, but it won’t do any good. Who knows where those sodding bitches are going with it.

Jackson: I have a pretty good idea, but let’s get outta here.

The three of them exited the museum, which had been used as a torture chamber in the span of one unforgettable evening.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING
And down the road, I plan on writing a continuation of the story which will pick up where this one left off. The next story will be action adventure, and will feature our heroes going to a far off island and trekking through the jungle in search of the Ming Order and the scepter. And for all you Samantha fans, she will indeed be tickled again, as the ninjas and Charlotte will indeed be back. Only next time, Samantha will be dressed in safari get up which will be a sweater, trousers, and boots. And that’s not all, the Ming Order will see fit to use Samantha as a tickling sacrifice, to use her laughter to harness an evil spirt. Until then, think of this as a finale to a television season on hiatus.

SOUND GOOD?

Last edited:
Wow, over a hundred views and zero comments. I guess a sequel is out of the question?

Well I for one think you did a decent job JT, but then again I'm slightly bias (lol):wavingguy

Well, bias or not Mr. T, I'm glad you care about my writing and the hard work I put into my stories. It's not like we get paid to do this, but it does benefit me when I write something every day. Hard work yes, but always a joy!

This was a good story! I like the concept, the British flavoring, and the sensuality. I almost didn't check it out, though, because I find it much harder to follow "script" structured stories. They don't flow in the same way, for me. Nice job, though.

Thanks both loveofmystery and LvsTicklingFeet, JT will be delighted with both your comments. cheers !

Great story! I loved the f/f torture. If you could write the next story with more nylon foot tickling that would be great!

this story was AMAZING, jt, and i for one am grateful for the read...i think you're a gifted writer. perhaps the next time around, the story can focus on a guy and girl duo that are stripped together and both tickled (while also, obviously, a tad embarrassed about being naked in front of the other) ;)

anyway, i thought it was sexy and tasteful, without going too far and being vulgur!! jugs :justlips:

Thank you all for the comments, much appreciated!

Anyway, I'm sorry to say to all you nylon fans, that the next location of tickle torture will be in the jungle and a temple. And nylons aren't exactly the best attire for jungle trekking, so figure colored socks and boots.

Wow...

Dude, this story was really good! You definitely have a way with pulling the reader in with your descriptions. I love the way you captured the "accent" of the Asian ladies, and you can visualize the scene as though you were actually there.

Great job once. You are a talented writer. I always look forward to your stories. My personal favorite? Brianna and the Occult. Your style of writing is fun to read. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Prime, my mentor and friend at TMF. Although the credit of the Asian accent goes to Mr. T, he is the mastermind behind the fine dialect.

To all you fans of Freak Show, as soon as Scinsor checks back in, we'll get the Redux posted ASAP.

i enjoyed the big lady lose her knickers at the end, next part tickle her without them on please tee hee

Oh yeah, just because Samantha got off scott free from nakey tickling this time, doesn't mean she won't get full nude tickling next time, you can take that statement to the bank!

i don't like big bossy british ladies like samantha so please tickle her hard and long in next part and more naughty ninjas please lots of them, you get her good

Lol, c'mon now man, Samantha's not a bossy british woman, her secretary was just too damn jealous of the her because of her looks and bank account. You'll see Charlotte in the next story, like I said, will be more action adventure. Jackson will be the Rick O'Connell/Indiana Jones type of handsome hero, and Reed will be living up to his trusty sidekick persona. Samantha will be reprising her role as the damsel in distress but she will get some more fighting as well. Oh and there will be more female ninjas this time, at least five or six more female ninjas. That and I am planning a fantastic showdown between Samantha and Charlotte, which will be in the style of Kill Bill Vol. II

sounds great i like kill bill, i cant wait for next part all british women seem bossy to me, let charlotte and all the ninjas have her good and teach her a real lesson naked

Lol, this is a switch (no pun intended) normally everyone roots for my heroine, but apparently I've either created a monster or a masterpiece. All I can say is those who are patient, will be rewarded with the next story being ten times more sexy and erotic.

First of all, thank you for the bump :)

Lol, I love Saffron Burrows, but I actually based Samantha on a girl I know/knew in real life. A real McCoy 6ft redhead who I had a major crush on back when I was 21. Very nice girl, who gave hugs that just made you want to cuddle for hours!!!!

The real irony is that she wasn't British, but I wanted to do an English setting as my co-writer (Mr. T) is a Brit.

And TQ's "Beth and the Ninjas" was an inspiration to this story as well.

I really enjoyed this story. I hope it is not over and there is a sequel that I have yet to see/find! Charlotte needs to feel Samantha's revenge.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back