• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SO YOU WANT TO TICKLE.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
I was standing in line at the salad bar, when I felt two jabs on both sides of my lower rib cage. I turned to see a cute red head named Beverly had just poked me. I smiled and said "that is not the spot". She then proceeded to scrabble all of her fingers in the area that she had previously poked. I turned my head again and said "now your getting there".

After dinner we were in a smaller room having drinks. Of course Beverly was there along with her husband. As the evening went along and people were relaxing, I though it was payback time for Ms. Beverly. She walked by me with an empty plastic cup headed to the bar. I grabbed her and pulled her to my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and said "so you want to tickle". With that I used all of my fingers on her lower rib cage. I found her ticklish spots immediately as she started going "ahhahahaha". I looked over at her husband and he was watching with a big grin on his face.

Now Ms. Beverly has nice looking feet and shows them off by wearing sandals on a regular basis with red nail polish. However with her husband and other people in the same room I decided not to pursue the tickling any more than the couple of minutes of fun that I had with her setting on my lap and laughing. :bow:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back