• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Demon: Chapter Six

jonsmith

The dark hallways echoed with screams of desperation and peals of reluctant, but inevitable laughter. On the floor, men and women scuffled with dark hands whose fingers danced along their bare skin with electrifying effect. There was a dark haired man, his eyes poked from his head, the orifices bleeding, and inside them, a green feather twirled about, daubing themselves in the blood of the tormented. There was a red haired woman who was covered by fire, yet the fire was not flame, but ants glowing so brightly and moving with such fluidity that it seemed to be flame.

There were a pair of twins, their skin was almost as dark as the walls themselves.There was a sister and a brother, and they were both tormented by the hands. They could not run, they could not seek refuge from their titillating grip, and neither of them could escape the sensations from within, which were caused by the light scribbling of fingers from within their bellies, the prints of which could be seen on the skin of their torsos.

All of them cried for repentance, redemption, Heaven, anything but what they were suffering now. This was Hell to them. And their ruler was omnipresent, a darkness even darker than their own hearts, or skins. And more powerful, it seemed, than God's own graceful name.

And he approached. This would be their end, they could feel it in their bones. With every step their overseer took, it seemed an earth would shatter; a universe would be born, live, and die, the lifespan being from the initial click of his heel, to the final lift of the tip of his boot.

Click. Slide. Lift.
Birth. Life. Death.

Again.

The men and women continued to scream as they stewed in their own misery, yet hoped for a redemption. They did not want to die by the hands of this beast. Yet as he ascended the stairs, they could feel a little bit of them die already. Along with each universe. A hope dashed before it could mature.

Again.

The door at the end of the hallway opened, and the devil stood in the darkness. His limber form draped in his finely tailored suit. His six eyes and three mouths laughing evilly. He had them, he knew it. They could not deny it. They did not deny it. They wanted out. And he would give them what they hungered for.

He took a step into the corridor, and his boots were illuminated by the flames that sprang up about him. The corridor roared not with laughter, tormented and reluctant, but with the cracking and explosive power of the flame as it grew in magnitude and height and rushed down the corridor, like a wall of water, dousing everything in it's incendiary might.

The beast walked forward, taking in the horrid sight of the human souls as their ethereal skins peeled off, their muscles shriveled, their bones brok and shattered and splintered with numerous “crack crack crack's.” and how their souls turned to ashes before him. Their screams became the screams of the flames as it overtook them. They were released, but they'd find no heaven. Only nonexistance.

Giles Smiled.
Jacob woke with a start. There was a strange scent in his hotel room. He looked around in the darkness, broken only by the few bars of light from the moon that sone through the blinds. He staggered back to the headboard as he saw the man sitting with his legs casually crossed. He sat in a chair by the door.

“Hello...” the voice said in a slick, soft tone. “Jacob.”
“Giles?”
“You didn't think I was real?”
“No,”
“So, you don't love Sidney then.”
“I love her, that's why I humored her.”
“Now you see nothing is to be humored?” Giles said as he struck a match to light a cigarrette. He held the match to his eyes for a moment. They were black and beady. “I am all too real.” He lit the stick.

“So, what are you going to do now? Tickle me like you did to Sidney and Melisse?”
“No, I'm going to kill you.”
Jacob gulped, and wished he hadn't asked.
“I'm going to let my succubi have you first.”
“What the...”
“Oh, you didn't believe in those either?” Giles smiled. “You probably don't believe in God either. Heh. Well, let me tell you, He's ALL real. Of course, now that you see me, you can of course assume he is. Tsk, tsk, what a cheater you are.” He said it all so teasingly.

“Well, I'm not going to give you what you want.”
“I always get what I want.” Giles smiled, “And you can't give it to me.”
“I wouldn't give it even if I could..”
“A godless louse like you, would have given it up already.”
“You insult me,”
“And you, me.”
“So, I take it you're not Satan.”
“Of course not.” a puff of his cigarette. The smoke showed milky white in the darkness. “And you know this, as well as I.”
“How were you greater than him?”
“Hell was around long before Lucifer, Satan, Iblis, Ahura whatever. And, do not forget, Satan was being sent to be punished.” another drag. “But, he's not real. No one work toward your degradation but yourselves, and no one but God rules over me, and I'm doing just as I was designed.” He rose from his seat and walked over to the window. He parted the blinds as if they were curtains, and it stunned Jacob, because they were not even designed to be opened at all.
“I can imagine a great many unbelievers being so very surprised when their meters cease to tick.” He turned to Jacob, “I believe you have been wanting to confront me, ever since I laid fingertip and nail upon your sweet white dumpling, am I right?”
“What?”
“Oh, come now, don't tell me you aren't the least bit over protective of her. All of your kind are like that.” He stared at Jacob with evident disgust. “Every time a man finds something he values, he becomes over protective of it.”

“I am not over protective of Sidney.”
“So, you say.”
“Prove it then.”
“You will prove it for me. And it will be at the very thought of her, enjoying me. Allowing my fingers to dance about her succulent flesh and tread upon her tender belly and make her howl with pleasure. The kind you, by your very nature, could never make her squeal with.”

Jacob stared at the demon who never looked at him, but looked down from the window to the street below. His eyes were filled passive hatred as they glanced down seeing whatever it was that made its or their way about the road. Tracking it like an eagle quietly tracks a large rat before it leaps from its perch and sails down to grip it in its talons.

“But that is another matter altogether.” Giles snapped his fingers and three women appeared.

They were dressed in tattered white outfits that could have at one time been nurse uniforms. They walked on the floor in only their stockinged feet and leered at Jacob in a mixture of seduction and hatred. He recognized them from the victim profiles. Two caucasian women and one southeast asian. The caucasian women glided over, grabbed his arms and pulled him toward the bed.

“I must tend to your friend Jennaro now.” Giles said as he turned to face the door. He walked right through the shut door.
“Damn it,” Jacob said as he tried to pull away from the women, finding their grips were as tight as iron vices. They smiled as they looked him over. He saw the asian woman put a finger toward his left sole.
“Agh, what the...” He thought only a split second before her finger, soft as a feather, dragged itself up his long sole. “GAAAAHAHAHAA!!” Jacob squealed as the asian worked quickly on both of his feet now. This was tripled with the two women at his upperbody stroking one hand on his belly, and another in his left under arm.
“Gehahaha!!! Why is this happening to me?” He cried. The asian woman placed her lips around his two big toes and carress them in a speedy, revolving slimy embrace of her warm, moist tongue, while she scribbled her fingers all over his soles. “I didn't even use the talking board!”

The dark room was filled with the rustling of covers, the sliding of skin against skin, sweet perfume, and the smells of body fluids being exchanged; sweat, testosterone, estrogen, semen, saliva. The soft giggles of the lovers was the metered beat for which all the soundi n the room would follow.
“Mmmm...” kiss. Jenny's voice.
“Mmmmhmhm...” kiss.
“Baby...” Debbi's voice.
“Yeah?”
“You know most of the group thinks you're giles.”
“Yeah,” kiss.
“But they're wrong.”
“I know.”
“Because I am.”
Silence. The room seemed to stand still in time, and his heart slowed to a few beats as he considered his situation.
“Oh, shit.” a pause. “Can I still fuck you?”
“No baby, Give and take.”
“What do you mean?”
“I've been loyal to you. Now, you need to be loyal to me.” Her voice gave him almost as much pleasure as when she sucked him earlier. “The time for physical pleasures has come and gone. If you work with me, I'll show you mental pleasures even God himself can't resist.” She licked his ear in the dark. He smiled.
“I'm going to Hell aren't I?”
Debbi's eyes glowed in the dark like diamonds, “Truth be told, there never was a Heaven.” she gave him another kiss as the lights in her eyes went out.

Sidney's room was on the other side of the hotel, she lay in the darkness, eyes open, pondering the events of the coming days. That afternoon they were to go into Sundown county and back into the clutches of that devil house, Bohr Mansion, and they'd face a very powerful demon with a curious way of showing its cruelty. But melisse had warned the group earlier, and the nun had confirmed it, what they'd seen of the tickle demon was nothing compared to its power; and it could indeed become very creative.

In her heart, she didn't want to face it. She hated the fact that Giles tormented the group, and her; she hated the fact that he glided about her dreams as fluidly as his fingers would glide about her body, up to summits and peaks of mountains, and down to the canyons and pits of her geography. He was a diabolical pioneer, and part of her loved it, but most of her hated it. She'd have preferred it more readily were it Jacob.

And in a few hours she'd be in the grips of the menace yet again. She hoped that they'd find Lucy though. If the scenario went anything like in the Movies, they'd find her for sure.

But this was real life; and Giles didn't play by the rules of some two-bit script, fresh out of Holly-or Bolly-wood.. She got up to go visit Jacob.

“Such a strong man you are,” one of the women whispered in Jacob's ear as her finger darted to and from across his armpit, twirling in the hairs and scribbling like a secretary along his skin. Igniting flames of neural signals like bonfires, dousing his brain in barrage after barrage of tickle signals.

“Tickle-tickle-tickle-tickle!” The asian woman whispered. As she danced her fingers along Jacob's thighs, causing them to twitch insanely, forcing from his throat, howls that would make even a comedian jealous of his tickler.

“We can't wait for you to return to the mansion, We'll have so much fun with you!”

“Aha, Aha'm gonna kick your bahahaa!!!”
“Oh, you're going to kick our butts?” She said as she slithered forward and lick him from his navel to his nipples, “don't you want to fuck me?”
“Why would I want to do something like thahahat!?”
“Because, no one can resist me.”
“Aha...and whoohooho...who are youhahaha?!”
“I'm Satan,” she whispered.

Sidney knocked on Jcob's door. There was no reply. She knocked again, and heard to her horror, the soft hum of laughter. She began to bang upon the door.
“Jacob!”
Jenny heard Sidney's shrill scream and his head popped up from the covers; Debbi grabbbed his chin and turned him to face her.
“He will not die,”
“But, Sidney,”
“Do not worry abot her.”
“But she's my friend!”
“YOU ARE LOYAL TO ME NOW!” Her eyes grew red and her face was visible in the darkness. She smiled happily, but her voice spoke of anger the likes of which were inhuman. Then she said sweetly, “Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes...”
“Will you secede from loyalty again?”
“No.”
“Good,” she smiled and kissed him, “Becasue I wouldn't want to snatch your dick off. I don't use anaesthetics.”

Sidney banged on the door for a few moments, screaming Jacob's name, then she resolved to kick down the door, and lifting her foot, she slammed her shoe into the portal, just above the knob. Inside, the demons paused, turned their snarling heads toward the door, and saw Sidney step into the room. As soon as she saw the demons, Sidney halted. Herm outh dropped open, and there was an awkward silence.
“What the fuck is this?” She exclaimed. IN response, the red haired demoness lunged toward her, ripping a chair leg away from a nearby seat. Sidney leaned backward as the bar of wood passed just in front of her face. Again it missed as she stepped toward the door. Sidney lost her balance and fell on her bottom, rolled as the bar of wood crashed into the floor where she fell.

“Oh God, what did I step into?” She thought as she scrambled to her feet in time to grab the wrists of her attacker. She raised its arms above its head, and the two of them stared at each other. Then the demon licked Sidney's cheek. Sidney kicked her away, turned to be smacked by the brunette. She spun, dazed, to the floor. She was picked up, and tossed into the window.

Melisse lay in her bed, snoring, just above where all the action was taking place. She felt the thump and woke drowsily. She looked around the dark room and then turned on her light. She gasped. Beside her, Giles Hendersen sat, smiled at her before reaching over, never taking his eyes away from hers, and turned out the light. There was anticipation, fear. Melisse sat in the darkness, never hearing a heave or sigh of the demon's chest, nor smelled his breath.

And then, she felt the slimy feeling of his tongue dart past her lips and draw back out as quickly as it had gone in.

Melisse burst from her room and nearly fell over the railing to the first floor. She would have done so if it weren't for the darkly dressed man who stood outside of the door. He wore a black trench coat and a fedora cap. In his hand he had a pistol, and when Giles emerged from the darkness of the room, it was put to good use.

Giles screamed loud enough to break glass as he held his face. Half of it had been blown off.The inside of his head glowed with churning molten magma. He put his hands forward, and the faces stared angrily before screaming as well.

Another shot brought him down.

Debbi arched her back and howled in agony and tumbled backward onto the floor. Jenny shot out into the hallway.

Jacob had managed to free himself, but was now struggling with the asian demon who had locked her legs about his waist and was now trying to tickle his upper body. The other two demons were kicking Sidney, she rolled and dodged their hits as best as they could, but she was getting heavy damage nonetheless. The sound of a shot gun silenced the whole room. The two demons attacking Sidney fell to the floor, their heads blown completely off. The asian demon looked at the woman who stood in the door, and screamed. She tried to climb out the window, only to find that the window was not able to be opened. The shot that ensued broke a hole in the window.

Jacob made his way over to Sidney and they held each other. They looked up at the woman in the doorway who had been joined by Melisse and the mysterious man.

“Who are you guys?” Sidney asked suddenly.
“We...” The man began.
“These are my cousins!” I called them in case the demon attacked!” Melisse said quickly.
“Ah,” Jacob said broodingly. “So, this is a family affair now?”
“Yup!” She rpelied her eyes darting about in the dark.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back