• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--LeeAllure!! The Member Interview Thread.

RobAce

Verified
Greeting fellow members. A long wait I know, but it was all well worth the wait, as you are about to see.

I bring you a member, that while not posting much...does more with a smile and night of work than I may do all week. With NEST fast approaching and the registration announced, I was finally able to do an ETA I have been waiting for.
A lady, a friend and a pioneer. I give you this weeks ETA: Eight Things About...LeeAllure!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What do you think is the most significant change you have seen in the forum since you have been a member?
I think that the sheer number of people getting together has been a direct result of the friendly forums, especially silly stuff, and the gatherings.
When I joined, it seemed as though it was difficult for people to actually get to know others well but now, it's a lot easier, both on and off line

2. Everyone knows you a lot from NEST and your video company, but what is something people do not know about you that may surprise them.
Let's see. I think I'm pretty open about so many things, and I really love social events. I'll say again, that I can get giggly when I drink, but mostly my dry sense of humor gets even more dry

3. You wear many hats...which is your favorite.
The straw hat with the pink gossamer scarf! Seriously, though, I love being the organizer, making things happen, and having people have a really great time without necessarily understanding or knowing all the things which go on in the backgground. I would like it to look effortless, even when it isn't!

4. NEST keeps growing larger every year, what do you think are 3 reasons for this.
1) I like to think that it's just a huge family, and we haven't met all the crazy cousins yet, so more and more turn up every year. 2) It's really hard to explain the feeling you can get when you walk in to a place and 20-30 people call out your name, or come up and hug you, or want to introduce you to someone you haven't met. It's so wonderful to put faces to names or posts. 3) We're at a great hotel, with great classes, some new ones all the time, and different things to do. There's a wide variety of people to meet, things to do or learn, and .. it's like Christmas for Tickler/ees

5. NEST is a large gathering, what advice would you give someone who want to go but are wondering about the size of the event.
The great thing about NEST for a first time attendee is that no one expects you to stand up naked in a crowd of 120 people you have never met and sing the national anthem. When you check in at registration, you'll meet a couple of people there (or more, depending on when you arrive). You'll meet more people outside if you're a smoker, you'll meet people at happy hour, you'll meet people hanging out in the hall. Consider it many, many small and ever changing clusters of people who really want to get to know you, no matter who you think they are, or how "famous" they are on the TMF.
I've had so many people from outside the tickling community tell me how friendly and nice NESTees are. When you think of them that way, as manageable groups of some of the friendliest and funniest people into the same thing you are, doesn't that make you *want* to meet them at NEST?

6. What is your fondest memory of NEST.
I have two from this year, 2005.
We were at a club in Philly with openings in the floor, and railings, so you could see from one level to the ones below.
This is the year I met Irish. She's dressed like a schoolgirl and she's adorable
She comes to sit on my lap. I start tickling her, and she begins clapping. It was just too cute. Also, later, Shygirl, Ayla ( I think) and I were tickling EdV, who was on a portable St. Andrew's Cross. He's easily the most ticklish guy I've met, and Danimal, who were holding the cross down, were getting pushed across the floor from his movements.
So those two are very memorable

7. For those that may not know you, they are not aware of the amazing chocolate you make. If you could create your own unique chocolate..filling and all, what would it be and what would you call it?
Oh, well, I make new chocolate fillings all the time
I made a new one recently for a chocolate and wine tasting, which I call "Red Berries." It's dark chocolate filled with three kinds of red berries mixed with dark chocolate chocolate ganache.
I don't get too clever with the names

You know what, Im going to give you 9 questions, what about a special chocolate that would remind you of NEST.
Oh.. Hmmm
well I have a mold which kind of looks like a feather (it's a leaf) but if I could..
It would have white chocolate on the outside, because so many tickle people consider themselves pretty vanilla, but the inside would be deep, dark and delicious, with a little bite of rum.
I think a lot of people are far more interesting once you get to know them

8. And the last question as always, if you could invite any 3 people living or dead to dinner, who would they be and why.
Napoleon, Teddy Roosevelt, and Julia Child. I would invite them because they were interesting individuals who lived large lives, at different times, and maybe they could find me interesting, too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank LeeAllure for taking her time with me on an IM at 2 in the morning to get this edition of ETA done.
There are many interesting people forum wide and I hope to be doing this feature long enough to get to every single one of you. I appreciate the PM's and posts of support for doing this, but I assure all of you I do this because of all of you so everyone....you have my thanks.

Until Next Time!

Wonderful interview as always, Rob! I really enjoyed reading your answers, Lee :D

Very interesting interview! :clap: LeeAllure is unfortunately one of the people around here that I haven't had the chance to get to know yet, so this was all new to me! :)

Probably one of the most interesting ETA interviews I've read thus far. Brilliantly done! :D

Great interview! :clap:

The girl that clapped when you tickled her? Adorable! :bounce:

Great job guys!

Last edited:
Lee. You are fantastic. Can't wait to meet you. Great interview Rob!

Nice interview Lee. :) It was great to learn a bit more about you...and those NEST related chocolates sound fab! Any chance you might actually try making them?

Thanks for the nice comments guys ;)
And thank you Rob, for doing the interview live!
Mel, If I have the time... (it's a big if) I'll make
some of those for NEST.

Lee

Fine interview, Rob. :couch:
That's why it seems effortless, Lee, you hide the work you do from us. Thanks for the explanation. :D

Its great to learn more about Lee. I love this series!

With the ending of NEST...will bring another ETA thread. Thanks to all that have read this one. A new one should be up in a day or so....with a great, great interview.

Stay tuned!

Rob

NEST did prove one thing about LeeAllure. She does get as giggly as Impaler when she gets liquored up.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back