• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley denied sex again: 2nd part of the Ashley and Scott relationship

mass1926

Banned
Ashley finished up the last transaction of the day as she prepared to close the doors to the bank for the evening. In desperate need of a short break, she headed into the backroom and sat down at the desk. “My God is feels so good to get off of my feet,” she thought to herself as she kicked off her heels and aired out her sore feet. Ashley was a very pretty little southern gal from the eastern part of North Carolina. She was only about 5 ft 2’ with beautiful long, straight blonde hair, and the cutest blue eyes. Although she was slightly chubby, it seemed to only add to enhance her beauty as she dressed to accentuate her best features. She gazed down at her sore feet and admired how cute they looked through her tan reinforced heel and toe pantyhose. Ashley wasn’t much of a nylon fan, but stockings were required as part of the uniform at the bank, and she loved wearing skirts. Besides, her boyfriend Scott adored how cute she looked in nylons and she knew he couldn’t resist her when she wore them. With the bank being closed and nobody around, Ashley snapped off a few pictures of her feet with her cell phone and quickly sent them to Scott, who was in the process of completing a miserably long 65-hour week as a prison guard. The two hadn’t seen each other in four days and each passing day made Ashley more horny that the last. Scott finally sent back a text message saying that those soles were gonna get special attention when he got over to her apartment in a few hours.

Ashley arrived at her apartment around 5:30p.m. and quickly spoke with her roommate Jess about possibly having some alone time in the apartment that night. Jess was a beautiful 26 year-old brunette, with brown eyes and perfect figure. Standing at 5 ft 4’, she was very athletic and exercised like it was her religion. Jess mentioned that she had plans to meet up with some friends from work and would likely be out until around midnight so that was not going to be an issue. Jess was on her way out the door at the time, which gave Ashley exactly one hour to prepare for Scott’s long awaited arrival. She quickly snuck into her friend’s room, knowing that she had a few pairs of erotic handcuffs and her vibrator hidden in a drawer next to her bed. Taking them back into her bedroom, she then opened up her closet door to pull out a box that had just been delivered two days earlier. She pulled out a sleek, silky, black nylon body-suit that she had ordered online and couldn’t wait for Scott to see her in. The two had grown extremely close since they began dating about three months earlier, and knowing of Scott’s love for tickling and nylons, she figured that this outfit would make him hornier than ever before. She quickly took off her work clothes and slipped her way into the erotic suit, being careful not to put any holes or runs in the silky material. She couldn’t believe how sensitive the suit felt all over her body, and her increasingly hardening nipples were very noticeable in the mirror as she blushed at the site of herself.

Scott called her cell phone shortly after she slipped on the suit and let her know that he’d be there in about twenty minutes. She assured him that he wouldn’t be disappointed and told him that when he came in to go sit at the table in the living room because she had a surprise for him. With that, Ashley got to work quickly setting up her web cam to face her bed, then taking her roommates computer and placed it on the living room table. Ashley set up Jess’ computer to display the images coming from the web cam in her bedroom, and then she made her way in to get prepared. The screen on Jess’s computer had the text, “take off your clothes, warm yourself up with the lotion I left for you, then come in and take me to heaven.” With that being done, Ashley made her way into her room and closed the door. She plugged the vibrator into the wall and then placed it inside of her suit so that it was right up against her pussy. She then sat on the bed and cuffed her legs spread-eagle, then to control her moans, stuffed a clean sock into her mouth and held it into place with some duct tape. She then turned the vibrator onto a medium speed and laid back to cuff her wrists together at the top of the bed. She was now completely helpless at her own will, and hopefully Scott would be there with no delays or else she was gonna be screwed (literally). Ashley almost instantly began to arch her back in pleasure as she didn’t realize she was as horny as she turned out to be. The vibrator was probably on higher than what she should have set it at and her pussy was already becoming wet from the sensations. “Scott you better get here soon,” she murmured through the makeshift gag in her mouth.

About ten minutes after Ashley strapped herself down, she heard the door to the apartment begin to open. “He’s here!” she thought to herself with great pleasure as she knew that tonight was gonna be not like any other night they’ve been together. Scott opened the door with the spare key Ashley had given him two weeks earlier, and came across a note that was at the kitchen table. “Scott, when you get into the living room, take off your clothes and get sit quietly in the chair with your eyes closed. Don’t speak, and just let me fulfill this fantasy for the both of us.” Scott had never seen this kinky side of Ashley before, but he definitely wasn’t hating it. Scott obeyed the note and went into the other room where he sat readily in the chair at the computer. There was something odd about the set-up though. Ashley’s live web cam window was closed to the bottom of the screen along with the text she left for him. The screen was just blank at initial stare. Also, Ashley never left Scott a note in the kitchen, as she told him on the phone to just go directly into the living room when he arrived. What neither of them really knew was that Ashley’s roommate Jess had become quite taken by Scott over the last couple of months upon meeting him. She was quite upset with the fact that Ashley, who never had much success with men, and never got chosen over her by a guy in the past, was able to nab a cute guy like Scott before she could steal him away. Yes, Jess did have plans to meet her friends that night, but they could wait. She had been waiting for an opportunity to get a Scott, and tonight she was gonna make it happen. Although she had left the apartment earlier, she had come back in to grab something when Ashley was preparing for Scott, and her quiet entrance was unheard because Ashley was busy getting everything set up. When she saw her computer in the living room with Ashley on screen, and the text left on the screen for Scott, she came up with a rather clever way to make things work in her favor.

Scott was now sitting naked at the computer in the living room with his eyes shut when he felt medical bandage material being wrapped around his eyes. He moaned in delight and anticipation, but remained silent as the note had instructed him to do. He then felt his arms, legs and ankles being secured to the chair with what felt like silky nylon material. Scott’s erection was unable to be hidden with no hands to block it, but he couldn’t have cared less. He then felt the soft touch of a woman’s hands massaging his cock with the lotion that had been left out for him at the table. Scott moaned in pleasure, as he desperately needed sex at the end of his long week at work. He noticed that Ashley’s fingers felt a little different than normal, but he was far to aroused at this point to care. Jess rubbed the lotion in thoroughly with her soft, tender hands, rubbing up and down the shaft, rubbing her index finger along the head and touching some of Scott’s pre-cum with her finger. She licked his juices off her fingers with delight as she laid on her back and placed her soft, nylon covered feet on his cock. “Holy shit, this is unreal. It’s like a fantasy come true,” thought Scott, who at this point, was certain it was Ashley playing with him. Jess’ soft feet caressed his cock, rubbing it from the base to the head, gripping it with her toes. She gently ran her silky feet along his freshly shaven balls, lightly tickling underneath with her toes. She knew Scott was into tickling as she had studied him closely over the last five weeks or so. She used to hear the laughter of Ashley in her room being tickled by Scott almost on a nightly basis, wondering why it couldn’t be her at the mercy of his dancing fingers. Just when Scott thought things couldn’t get better he felt his cock being enveloped with “Ashley’s” mouth, feeling her warm tongue swirl around the head. Jess sucked on his cock sensually, not enough to make him cum, but enough to get him close. Scott continued to remain silent, liking the feeling of being at the control of his woman for a change.

Scott’s cock was tongued and sucked for a about three minutes or so before it came to a sudden halt to Scott’s displeasure. However, when he felt Jess’ body sitting on his lap he knew what was coming. After a few sensual kisses on his neck, Jess took Scott’s cock inside of her, sitting and savoring the feeling that she had been waiting so long for. She did her best not to moan and give away that she wasn’t Ashley, but it was difficult as she was getting too horny and nearing climax. She thrust herself back and forth, slow, then fast until she felt Scott burst like a volcano erupting inside her. She swallowed hard and began to pant as she came almost immediately after. Jess knew her work was done and needed to act fast to get out before Scott caught on. As Scott began to speak she placed her finger on his lips signaling him to keep quiet for a little longer. She quickly pulled up off of him and wiped the cum off his lap with a towel. She ran to her room and threw back on her clothes, then went back to the computer with a new note and placed Ashley’s web cam display back on the screen. She loosened Scott’s right hand bond, just enough so that he could get it free with some effort, then quickly and quietly snuck out of the apartment to go meet her friends. While Scott realized the reason for the loosened bond, he began to work his way free. All the while, Ashley was freaking out in her bedroom wondering what the hell was taking Scott so long. She knew that Scott enjoyed making her beg for sex with tease and denial, but she couldn’t take much more. Her moans were going unheard through her gag, and after enduring her first explosive orgasm, her suit was completely soaked with sweat and cum. She needed Scott to come in and take her. She still wanted his cock despite cumming already, as the vibrator continued to run making her unable to shut down her feelings of sexual stimulation.

Scott finally freed his right hand and then untied his left. He pulled off his blindfold to see Ashley before him on the screen. Although he had came not fifteen minutes earlier, his cock rocketed back up in pleasure as he saw the woman of his dreams tied down in the hottest nylon suit he could’ve ever imagined. He read the new note that was place before the screen saying, “untie yourself and get in here. I want you to tease me and make me your tickle toy until you are ready to fuck me like you haven’t seen me in a year. Make me beg and whine in my gag, my feet and body are at your mercy.” Scott wasted no time untying himself and making his way into Ashley’s room. When Scott entered, Ashley whimpered through the gag after just suffering from her second orgasm in the last hour. She had very little energy left and was somewhat upset at Scott for taking the tease and denial too far this time. Scott obeyed the note and began to tickle her silky feet against her muffled protests. Ashley bucked and murmured to no avail as Scott teased her verbally and raked his fingers up and down her feet. She couldn’t take it. The over-stimulation from the vibrator and the extras sensitivity of her body in the nylon suit was too much. She tried to scream ,”Scott stop!!” through her gag, but the note told Scott to ignore her pleas. Scott ran his tickling fingers up her nylon covered thighs making Ashley quiver with pleasure and agony. He lightly tickled her nipples through the nylon material making Ashley brace for what was now her third orgasm. Sweat dripped from her head but Scott had no idea that she had been under such duress for over two hours now. Scott kissed her wet forehead and leaned in to sensually kiss her neck. Despite Ashley being mad at Scott for what she thought was an intentional delay with what happened in the living room, she forget everything when he kissed her weak spot. Ashley loved being kissed there, and the light tickles on her silk covered armpits that went with the kissing made her giggle with pleasure.

Scott reached into the suit and pulled out the vibrator so that he could run it on her feet. Ashley begged and twitched but could do nothing but endure the tickling. She didn’t mind being tickled, but she was worn out and couldn’t take much more at this point. Scott noticed how wet her pussy was and decided that his cock wanted that more than her feet at this point. Scott moved up to her waist and slipped his way inside her. He worked at her slowly, loving each moment of what transpired there for him over first hours upon arriving. After his second massive orgasm, and Ashley’s exhausting fourth, the Scott collapsed on Ashley, who was now gently sobbing from too much exertion. After Scott untied her and uncovered her mouth, the two laid there for a bit without speaking. After Ashley recovered some she asked Scott why he made her wait so long for him to get into the room. “Scott, I love you and I love it when you tease me, but you can’t force me to cum like that so many times before you get in the room. That was way too much babe.” Scott was a bit thrown off as he remarked, “Ash, you were only in there here for like fifteen minutes. I came in as soon as I united myself from the chair and read your note to come in and tickle your at my mercy before having sex with you.” Ashley stared at him shocked as she wasn’t sure that she heard right. “Scott, what do you mean tied up?” “Ashley, I came in, read the note saying to sit at the table in the living room silently with my eyes closed. You came in, blindfolded me, tied me to the chair, then gave me a foot rub, blow job, then sat on me until I came. When you loosened my wrist bond and I untied myself I saw the note you left and your live video on the computer screen. I must say though, I was impressed at how fast you got set up in your room because it only took me about ten minutes to get myself untied. I thought you left the house because I heard the kitchen door shut right before I got my blindfold off.” Ashley looked at him with concern. “Scott, after you called on the phone saying you were coming over I tied myself to the bed and started up the vibrator. I never left a note in the kitchen, never tied you up, and definitely did not have sex with you in a chair.” The two looked at each other puzzled, but spoke nothing for some time as they both drew blanks in their minds.

-The End

Last edited:
Great Story Mass. I like the story line. Please keep it up.

Do i hear a nylon tickling and denial revenge story with the roommate?

Do i hear a nylon tickling and denial revenge story with the roommate?

I was thinking of starting a new line of characters. Maybe leave this cast of people as having a loose end to their saga. This way the reader can fantasize about where it goes next and everyone is happy :D

I couldn't think of where to go next with it because all directions seem good. Does he start secretly messing with the roommate, do they all become partners, do they blackmail Jess??? So many directions and yet no wrong answer. I'll leave it up to the readers' imaginations. :wavingguy

you are right. So many different way to go. From what you said they all sound good.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back