• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angie's torment

ticklish t-girl

Here's a shot story I wrote awhile back.

This story contains ff/m tickling, crossdressing, sex ect.

Andy had entered the bathroom only 20 minutes ago but his crossdressing persona "Angie" had exited very excited! Usually Angie could pass as a real women from a distance but tonight Angie looked dead on! Her make-up was perfect, her outfit was perfect, her hair was perfect, everything was perfect! Angie stood in the mirror admiring herself. She was wearing black silk panties, silk bra, black thigh high hosiey, black short skirt, black 4 inch patten leather heels and a dark purple long sleeve button up blouse. Angie was so confident in herself she decided to go the local gay bar, she had been there several times as Andy so she knew what to expect.

As Angie approached the bar she began to get nervous as she still wasn't completely comfortable in drag in public. Angie headed inside and straight to the bar, she had several drinks to calm her nervousness. It worked....almost to good. Angie sat at the bar listening to music flirting with people every so often.

After about 30 minutes (and many drinks) later Angie was approached by a cute girl who introduced herself as Gretchen, She told Angie that herself and her girlfriend Jessica had been admiring her from across the bar and hoping she was a lesbian. The complement along with all the booze really excited Angie! Here's to lesbians who think I'm a real women thought Angie happily. Jessica then approached and asked if Angie would like to come back to there apartment?? Against better judgement Angie accepted the offer and off they went.

When the three entered the apartment, Jessica and Gretchen began kissing each other as Angie watched. We want to this and soooo much more to you Angie spoke Jessica. Would you like to tied up asked Gretchen?? Angie not realizing she was in way over her head due to all the alcohol agreed. The girls led Angie into the bedroom and had her lay on the bed as they tied her spread eagle on the bed. Angie felt a brief sigh of relief as she was still fully clothed. Gretchen and Jessica both removed the tops, skirts and heels revealing black bra's, black panties, black garter belts and black thigh high stockings. Who's going first said Jessica?? I'll go replied Gretchen, then you can join in soon.

Gretchen climbed on top of Angie and began kissing her neck, Angie began moaning as it felt so good. Gretchen wasted no time and began reaching up Angie's skirt. What the hell???? said Gretchen angry! You little asshole! Angie really began to get scared as Jessica came running it, What's wrong Gretchen??? Reach up "ANGIE"S" skirt as see for yourself Jess! A very dissapointed look came over Jessica's face as she felt Angie's penis thru her silk panties. Damn it, I was really looking forward to this too said Jessica. Both girls then left the room.

After about 30 minutes Angie was starting to get really scared, she was still tied up and there was no way so was getting loose on her own. Jessica and Gretchen returned to the room staring at Angie. Look Im really very sorry I shouldn't have done this, I was drinking and feeling really confident as a gay man in drag. Jess and Gretchen kinda knew where he was coming from. Yes you shouldn't have done this and after some serious discussion we have decided that you need punished Angie, replied Jessica. You can't hurt me!!! I'll go to the police replied Angie! Don't worry your punishment won't leave any lasting marks said Gretchen. Jessica pulled up a chair and sat at the foot of the bed as Gretchen sat near the top of the bed. Jessica slowly pulled off Angie's black heels. Before Angie could say anything Jessica slowly started running her long red fingernails up the Angie's nylon clad arches. Angie bit her lip trying not to laugh as Jess slowly ran her nails up and dawn and up and down. Look's like this little boy is ticklish replied Gretchen, You want some help Jess??? Sure Gretchen, I'd love some help! Gretchen threw her one leg over Angie and was now strattling her unbuttoning Angie's shirt. She reached her finger into Angie's smooth armpits and began to tickle them very lightly. The double tickling was more than Angie could handle and she began giggling and then full blown laughter. The more Angie bucked up and down and wiggled the more the girls tickled her. Hey Jess, you know what? What's that Gretchen? This guys got softer smoother armpits that you do! What are you gonna do about that Jess??? This! replied Jess as she began raking all ten fingernails up and down Angie's soles! Angie was it ticklehell but oddly enough she was becoming very very turned on by this. Angie's dick was hard she thought it was going to rip thru her little silk panties at anytime. Gretchen sat on top starting to slowly trace her fingers around Angie's bra causing her to buck up and down even harder. Gretchen felt Angie's erection rubbing against her pussy thru her panties everytime Angie buck upwards. Gretchen had never like guys before but this felt kinda good in a weird sort of way. Jess noticed this also and giggled. She started to tickle Angie harder to make her buck up against Gretchens pussy. After a few more time Gretchen had an earth shattering orgasm as she collapsed on Angie. How was you time with a man giggled Jess. After a few minutes Gretchen got up and said you little bastard, how dare you and began tickling Angie with a renewed vengence. Look how big his boner is said Jess! He's a bad boy! replied Gretchen! Keep Tickling!

After two more hours the girls thought Angie had learned her lesson and stopped the tickling. Your never going to do this to any lesbians ever again are you????? No replied Angie as she was so weak now from the tickling. Angie was untied and told that she could go but all she did was still lay there on the bed. Jess was still amazed at his erection. Well I guess after all that we can take care of that for you, can't we gretchen?? I guess so replied Gretchen after all he did give me an orgasm. Jess reached into a big drawer and pulled out to long stiff feathers as Gretchen pulled up his skirt and down her panties exposing Angie's massive erection. the girls slowly began stroking the Angie's penis with the feathers, after a few seconds Angie cum and shot a massive massive load into the air! Angie was totally exhausted. The girls decided Angie could spend the night on couch but had to leave first thing in the morning.

Angie laid on the couch exhausted plotting her revenge.

Thanks for reading.
luv
sarah

Not bad. I wouldn't have minded it being longer. but keep up the good work. I can't wait for more.

Cheers,
Cap

Thanks, It wasn't one of my best. I can't remember when I actually wrote this, it was along time ago.

luv
sarah

No worries. hey, do you take requests of collaborations? Cause I'm halfway decent at coming up with ideas, but that's usually as far as i get.

Cheers,
Cap

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back