• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here it is!!!! Rebels and Tickles part 2!!!

“Here I come little rebel” Amos wiggled his fingers above her pale tummy and slowly lowered them. “I’m gonna get your tummy and it’s going to tickle…tickle…tickle!” Eliza started giggling before he even touched her, and when those fingers did start tickling she quickly became a ball of giggly jello. Amos’s fingers darted all over that soft flesh, gobbling every ticklish inch and savoring every giggle!
Now Clancy had a bit of a tickle fetish himself, but not nearly as strong as Amos. Still, he couldn’t stand being left out. He reached over and slowly, gently, ran his fingertips over the sensitive flesh of her armpits. “Eeeeeeeeeee! No! Not there! Haaaahahahahahahahahaha!” Eliza squealed, shaking her head from side to side. “Tickle tickle tickle lassie!” Clancy was almost as bad of a tease as Amos! “Whose my ticklish little lass? Oh, suuuch ticklish armpits!” Eliza’s perky breasts bounced as she kept trying to escape from those horrible fingers. To her relief, Amos held up his hand for Clancy to stop. Her chest heaved, and her breasts gistened with sweat as she tried to catch her breath. Clancy mopped her forehead with a cloth, and she slowly relaxed.
“Well my little rebel,” Amos sat on the rack next to her. “Normally I would give you the opportunity to talk, but I’m just having too damn much fun with you cutie!” Eliza whimpered. “Besides,” Amos gently jiggled her left breast. “By the look of these nipples, I don’t think you want us to stop!”
“No!” Eliza protested, her face turning bright red. “I…I hate this! Please…no more…please stop it!” All three men laughed.
“I think we could change that lass!” Clancy winked at her, and began stroking her neck again, causing her to giggle softly. To her surprise, she felt goose bumps prickle their way down her arms and sending chills down her spine and a soft tingle in her groin. She would never admit it to her captors, but it did feel good.
“Hey Amos!” George grinned from the bottom of the bed. “How ‘bout helping me with these cute feet!’
“What? No!” Eliza yelled. Amos chuckled and rubbed his hands together in an evil way as he walked back to where George was standing.
“My what cute little feet!” Amos teased. “So soft and pale.” He leaned over and planted a kiss on the big toe of her right foot. George did the same with the left. Amos’s lips traveled down to the ball of her foot and along her arch, kissing her baby soft skin. George copied his movements. He couldn’t believe how soft her skin was! It felt like he was caressing his lips over a rose petal. George and Amos were in heaven! Kissing those beautiful, pale, tiny feet all over, smelling the sweet lavender powder, it was such bliss! I don’t think her feet have ever seen the light of day. Amos thought. She must keep them constantly pampered to be so perfect.
Eliza meanwhile was in a state of bliss herself. She could feel ever kiss sending tingles up her legs and into her groin, while Clancy’s gentle fingers caressed her beautiful neck. She had never experienced this sort of pleasure in her life. She wasn’t sure she even wanted to escape now. All she knew is she wanted more of the soft tingling growing in her groin and pussy. She sighed deeply, closed her eyes, and just let herself feel.
Clancy heard the sigh and looked down. He chuckled to himself at the tiny smile appearing out of her red lips. “What’s your name, lass?” He whispered. She opened her eyes and looked back into Clancy’s laughing green eyes and smile appearing out of his bushy brown beard. “Tell us your name lass.” He whispered again.
“E….Eliza.” She whispered back. She heard Amos chuckle from his position by her feet. “Well Miss Eliza!” He stood up. “It is time for us to begin tickling you again! Unless you’re ready to talk that is.” Amos tapped her big toe with his finger.
“I will not!” Eliza spat. Much to her surprise, she discovered she refused to talk not because she was loyal to the Confederacy, but because she didn’t want them to stop! She was loving this!
“Very well Eliza.” Amos started gently running his fingertips up the sole of her right foot, George copying on the left. Eliza started giggling right away, but made no effort to stop this time, she loved the warm wiggles the tickling was sending through her. Suddenly Amos started scribbling his fingers all over her foot, while George continued the light tickling. The two sensations at once drove her wild!
“PAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO!” Eliza thrashed and bucked, anything to escape those fingers. She didn’t notice Clancy had picked up two fluffy feathers; until she felt them on her armpits. And now George changed his tactic to match Amos. Five scribbling fingers on each foot, and two feathers lighty stroking her armpits drove her to the brink of insanity! Then the teasing began again.
“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle.” Amos’s voice came from the bottom of the bed.
“Coochie coochie coo!” Clancy cooed from above her head. Eliza wasn’t sure she could take much more! She felt the air suddenly leave her lungs as she collapsed into silent laughter. Her head started buzzing as she took a frantic gasp of air before bursting out into laughter again. Tears streamed out of her eyes as she screamed to the world how much ticklish agony she was in. Then the fingers on her feet stopped, but were soon replaced with something wet and slippery that started making it’s way over her soles and up to her toes. Tongues! Amos and George were licking her feet! Eliza screamed as Amos’s tongue darted in between her toes, in and out, in and out, while George flicked his tongue all over her arch. Then the feathers on her armpits stopped, and replaced with the same wet, slippery feeling. Clancy was licking her right armpit! Eliza screamed and screamed, it was just too much for her!
Amos held up his hand for the others to stop. Eliza could only lay there and whimper. He felt himself getting hard as he looked at the sight before him. A beautiful young maiden completely at his mercy, reduced to nothing but a pile of jelly under his skilled fingers. He knew after that, she would tell him what he wanted if he asked; so he was not going to ask. He walked back up to her side and stroked her forehead gently until she calmed down.
“Well little rebel, are you ready for some real fun?” Amos grabbed her left nipple and pinched gently. Eliza gasped, how dare he! But when he started rolling it gently between his fingers, it felt soooo good. Better than anything she had ever felt in her life. But then Amos started flicking his finger over her hard nipple, and Eliza squealed!
“Oh my, I think someone has ticklish little nipples!” Amos teased as he began to tickle the other one with his other hand. “Who has ticklish little nipples? Does my little rebel have ticklish little nipples?” Eliza could only laugh. It tickled sooo bad but it felt good at the same time. “Hey Clancy, hand me those feathers!”
“Oh no no no! Please don’t!” Eliza begged, only halfheartedly though.
“Oh yes yes yes” Amos laughed. “I think you want this little rebel!” He gently ran the stiff goose feather over her right nipple. Eliza gasped and burst into giggles. The sweet kisses of the feather sent shock waves of tickling and pleasure through every inch of her giggling flesh. Amos took the other feather and gently ran it over her other nipple, adding to the sensation and driving her twice as crazy. Eliza squealed and wiggled, but no matter what, she couldn’t escape the tickles!
It was all Amos could do to keep from shooting his load into his pants. He was a master at self control, but this was something he had never encountered before, not even after 2 years of interrogating…er, “interrogating” suspected female Confederate spies. This girl was totally different. Her sweet, delicate little girl giggle was absolutely intoxicating! He wanted more and more of it, and didn’t care what he had to do to get it. She was his, and if he had his way, she was not going anywhere!
Amos kept on tickling her nipples for….well, Eliza really didn’t know. She had completely lost all sense of time. She had no idea what hour it was, or even what day it was. She had completely forgotten about the note, her loyalty to family, everything that had mattered before. The sensations were consuming her completely. She felt her sweet, tiny little pussy getting moist, as the sensations slowly grew more and more intense. Before she could stop it, a tiny little moan escaped in between her giggles.
Amos was in just as much bliss as Eliza, the instant that sweet little moan escaped from her lips, Amos nearly lost it. Oh God yes my beauty, my angel, moan for me! Amos thought as his muscles tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed, doing everything he could to control himself. He groaned inside his head with frustration, knowing if he kept this up he would orgasm before he wanted to. As much as he hated to, He stopped.
“No!” Eliza groaned in frustration. Amos looked at her surprised. “Why little rebel, you don’t want me to stop tickling you?” He leaned over and kissed her cheek. Eliza moaned and shook her head. “You want me to tickle you more, sweetheart?” Eliza nodded. “Oh no, that’s not good enough little rebel, you need to beg for more.”
Normally, Eliza would have refused, but now it didn’t matter, her dignity didn’t matter; nothing mattered. “Please Amos, sir, please tickle me more!”
“Call me master!” Amos whispered in her ear.
“Please master, please keep tickling me!” Eliza was getting desperate.
“Do you want it?”
“Yes.”
“Do you need it?”
“Yes!”
“Do you desire it with every part of your being, everything you have?”
“Yes master! Oh yes, please!”
“Oh yes my angel, you did very well. But I’m not going to tickle your nipples anymore.” Amos chuckled
“What?! No, you promised!” Eliza felt herself almost getting angry she felt so betrayed.
“I did no such thing.” Amos replied. “I said I wasn’t going to tickle your nipples anymore.” He reached down and began to gently stroke her little virgin pussy. Eliza arched her back and moaned her sweet little moan.
“Yes my sweet tickle girl, moan for me! Let your master know how good he makes you feel. “ Amos’s cock throbbed hard against his wool trousers, begging its master for release.
Clancy and George knew at this point to just lay back and let Amos do the work. This was his thing, and they knew better than to spoil his fun. Meanwhile, Amos was exploring what hidden treasures he could find inside that tiny pussy. He found her little clit, and stroked it gently, not tickling, but getting her nice and wet for what was to… “come” later. He laughed to himself at his little joke, and continued to pleasure his little tickle toy.
Eliza’s pussy had never been touched before. Amos’s finger gently stroking her sensitive clit was making her feel better than she had ever felt in her life! She slowly began to rub her pussy against his finger, but Amos gently pushed her down.
“No no little rebel. Don’t move. Just let yourself feel the sweet sensations. It feels so good doesn’t it?”
“Yes master, please don’t stop.” Eliza moaned. She didn’t see Amos picking up a feather with his other hand. He spread her tiny lips apart and slowly stroked the feather up and down her sweet pussy. Eliza’s giggles were sweeter and more intoxicating, and the moans that mixed in with the giggles made it even better. Amos’s underwear was soaked with precum, seeing as he had denied himself so many times. It was just as much torture for him. Temptation was begging him to rip off his pants and thrust deep into that tiny virgin pussy, but Amos knew he could never do that to this sweet flower. She was too perfect, to beautiful to hurt in such a way.
Eliza’s moans began to increase in pitch and intensity. Something was coming, she could feel it building…building…..BUILDING………and then Amos stopped. Eliza almost screamed in frustration. “tsk tsk, no no no.” Amos teased. “You will have your moment when I am damn good and ready to let you have it!” He set down the feather, leaned over her body, and started squeezing her hips, sending her wiggling and squirming into a fit of giggles.
“You’re mine now miss Eliza. Tell your master you belong to him.” Amos spoke in an almost hypnotic tone. Eliza just lay their giggling. Amos gently spanked her hip. “Tell me or I won’t let you release.“
“I hehehehehe I belong hahahaha to my master hahahahahaha!”
“Good girl little rebel.” Amos picked up the feather, spread her pussy lips, and slowly stroked the feather over her throbbing clit. Eliza squealed and thrashed as the feather ever so ticklishly kissed her sweet little pussy. Tears ran down her face as moans slipped into her giggles and squeals.
“Hey Clancy, why don’t you help me by tickling her nipples!” Amos winked at him. Clancy nearly leaped to the table and dove right in flicking his fingers over her hard nipples. That was the end for Eliza, Her muscles contracted and jerked, her head began to buzz, her moans turned in to screams, and her very first orgasm ever took over her body. The pleasure was more than she had ever dreamed of . She screamed and screamed as wave after wave took over her body. One last wave flowed through her, the hardest of all, so much pleasure it made her passed out.
Amos meanwhile had collapsed to the floor in his own gut wrenching orgasm. He felt load after load of cum shooting in his pants. Every muscle in his body went limp as he gasped for breath and stars danced before his eyes. He didn’t know how long it was before he came back to reality, but he eventually did. He stood up and looked at his little rebel. Clancy was mopping an unconscious Eliza’s forehead with a damp cloth while George was nowhere to be found. “He had to use the trench.” Clancy answered Amos’s unspoken question.
When Eliza awoke, she was wrapped up in a blanket, her head on someone’s lap, and someone stroking her hair. “Well hello there sleepy head.” It was Amos. Eliza looked up into his face, so full of kindness and…..no, it couldn’t be. Eliza didn’t want to believe it, but there was no doubt it was there. Eliza burst into tears. Amos gently lifted her into his lap and held her close, kissing her tears and rubbing her back. “There there little rebel, it’s all over now. I’ve got you, everything is ok.” Eliza held on to him for dear life, her body shook with sobs. Amos gently lifted her chin so she was looking him in the eyes. “Eliza, I love you.” And he gently kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back, leaned her head on his shoulder. “I love you too Amos.”

There it is, hope you like it!!!!

READ PART 3 HERE! http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=188836

Hugs and tickles,

Last edited:
Glad I got to be the first, very fantastic story my dear angel! So does this mean, Eliza is one of them now, or is she just waiting for the right time to escape?
This one was definetly more erotic and sexier than it's predecessor. You have amazing talent, and all I can say is; Become my apprentice. Only you won't have to call me Master like Eliza did lol!

Great installment! It was well worth waiting for. I hope that it is not the end of the story! I would like to read more!

Thanks to you ticklishangel! I hope to see more from you in the future, and I do mean the very near future!

“Amos meanwhile had collapsed to the floor in his own gut wrenching orgasm. He felt load after load of cum shooting in his pants. Every muscle in his body went limp as he gasped for breath and stars danced before his eyes.,

Great story TicklishAngel and welcome to TMF.

I have had the above happen to me while tickling a lady and that was without any physical "stimulation"...

I hope you write some more.

Wow, I can't believe no one else has left comments, this story is so erotic and sexy!!!!

I know, I wish more people would tell me what they think so I know if I should keep writing stories or not, right now it doesn't look like I will :(

you better keep writing stories, you have a real talent for it. Besides, I love the story. ;)

Amazing story! I love how she's brought to the brink then let go, then they go at it again. You're an excellent writer and this is sizzling hot. If it ends here I'll be perfectly happy, as long as you write more stories!

thank you everyone, Part 3 is still in the making. Now that the semester is over, I can concentrate more on getting that done

Hey my lovely New Yorker friend. Very well written. Fun to read, and imagine, and I find I like the romantic touch you show in it. Thanks for writing and sharing it. I hope you keep it up! :thumbsup: :twohugs:

To everyone who has been patiently waiting, part 3 has FINALLY been posted!! check it out!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back