• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabet Tickler: A is for Alba (M/F Non Consent, Sexual Content)

I know it's a little short, but I'm building for a long run here, so please don't be to disappointed.

The Alphabet Tickler
By: SlaverTickler
Starring Jessica Alba

Chapter 1: A is for Alba
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, & Strong Sexual Content

Angelic, that was the only word that came to his mind. The only word that could describe how actress Jessica Alba looked as she slept soundly before him. Looking down at her, as she lay oblivious to his presents, his skills as a master cat burglar had helped him to break into Ms. Alba’s beautiful home, and normally he would have simply stolen some valuables and been gone, but that is not what he was here for. The voices, that is why he was here, he hated the voices, but they wouldn’t stop their incessant chatter unless he did what they told him to do. Looking down at the sleeping woman, he could here them utter one expression, “tickle her”, over and over again they ordered him.

“Tickle her, tickle her, tickle her!” they screamed in his mind, “Make her laugh, make her beg, make her cum, tickle her!”

Shaking his head, as if he could force the demons out of his brain, he pleaded with them not to make him do it. The voices simply seemed to get louder, and a dribble of blood ran from his left nostril. Wiping the blood from his upper lip, he realized there was nothing he could do, the voices wouldn’t stop, and he wasn’t strong enough to endure them anymore. Slowly, and with great regret in his heart, he took off his back-pack and pulled out a bottle of chloroform. The intruder crept up to the head of the bed, and poured a clear liquid from the bottle onto a cloth.

“I am sorry.” he whispered as he brushed a stray lock of hair out of Jessica’s face, “I just can’t take their screams anymore.”

The masked man pressed the cloth against Alba’s face, causing her to awaken. Looking up she could only see the cold blue eyes of her attacker. The 5’6” beauty struggled to get away, but couldn’t move because she was restrained by her bed sheets. The half Latina’s brown eyes glared with angers, until the chemical in the cloth began to take effect. Slowly her legs ceased their kicking, and her body stopped squirming against the man’s weight. Soon she was asleep once more, only this time he wouldn’t have to worry about her waking up before he was ready. With a sigh of regret he reached into his bag again, and pulled out four silk scarves, the voices spoke, and he had no choice but to obey.

The next time Jessica opened her eyes, she could feel a cool spring California breeze washing over her body. Looking down through blurred vision she could see her body was covered only in a the white T-Shirt and panties she had gone to bed in. Gradually the effects of her drug induced sleep began to wear off, and she remember a pair of cold blue eyes, and a hand over her mouth. The actress’s eye’s opened wide and she tried to sit up, only to feel the tug of the scarves on her wrists. Instinctively she screamed out for help, even though she knew there was nobody to hear her. Feelings of both terror and rage rushed through her psyche as she struggled vainly to pull free of her silk restraints. The only clear though she really had was how grateful she was that her husband Cash Warren had taken their son to visit his folks, other wise her entire family might be endanger right now.

Jessica continued to scream for help until she heard heavy foot step walking up the stairs, and towards he bed room. Any hopes that they belonged to a friendly face were dashed when she saw the darkly dressed masked intruder walk into her bed room. Quickly the man rushed to her side, and placed his hand over her mouth. The actress immediately tried to bit his palm, but the leather glove her wore protected him from her teeth. The man put his free hand on his head and grunted something about knowing what he had to do, this was when Alba truly became fearful of her attacker, who appeared to be schizophrenic. This meant he could be capable of anything, and not even be 100% sure of what he was doing.

“Listen to me!” he exclaimed, as his fingers pressed on her round cheeks, “Listen please, I don’t want to, don’t want to do this you understand.” he tried to explains, “I am actually a big fan of yours, well except that Fantastic Four movie, but I liked everything else.” he said, “It’s just that the voices, they are screaming for me to do this, and I can’t make them stop.”

“What are you going to do to me?” asked Jessica, as the hand lifted from her face, “What do the voices want you to do.”

“They, they want me to tickle you.” said the man, bringing a look of surprise to his victims face, “They want you to laugh, and they want to hear you beg for mercy.” he explained, her expression looking concern as he revealed a vibrator to her, “Then they want me to make you cum”

“No, no!” screamed Jessica struggling to free herself once more, “Please don’t do this, let me go please.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it.” he explained, “I have to appease them so they will leave me alone.”

Jessica turned her head, and watched helplessly, as the man pulled back her the fingers of her left hand. Then, after pulling a glove off, he slowly began to stroked the palm of her had with the tip of his index finger. The actress giggles, and squirmed, her face filled with surprise over how sensitive her palm actually was. Snicker erupted from the 30 something actress as the helplessness built. If she felt this terrorised simply by having her palms stroked what was it going to be like when he began to work far more tender areas.

The masked intruder watched as his victim’s full lips parted into one of the most beautiful smiles he’d ever seen. Under different conditions he was sure he would enjoy doing this to Ms. Alba, he loved tickling beautiful women, and found it quite arousing when they were restrained and wiggling about. Even as he tormented Jessica now, he could feel his cock harden with desire. Unfortunately the demonic feminine voice in his head caused it to be much less enjoyable then it should have been. He suspected part of what the haunting inner person liked best about making him do this was the part of him enjoyed it as well. That was at the root, part of why he had trouble resisting her, because she knew part of him wanted to do it.

“Oh god, what are you doing?” sighed Jessica as the sensation lessened slightly, “Please, I can get you help with your problem, just don’t.” her eyes bugged out as she watched the soft tips of her captor’s finger gently stroke down her for arm, “Oh my god… I didn’t even know I was ticklish there… stop it!” she demanded as the crux of her elbow was teased, “STOP IT!”

“Well, well, she certainly is yummy.” said the voice, “You know you love it too Lenny, don’t try to deny it.”
Lenny felt the tip of his cock tingle, as the voice was some how able to do. Yes he was aroused by what he was doing, but he wasn’t happy at the circumstances, nor did he like being called Lenny. That was what his baby sitter used to call him when she’d pin him down and tickle him while his parents were out. Being an adorable kid he was often on the receiving end of tickling, and figured that was why he took so much delight in the giving of the torture now. Then one day the voices came, when he was in college, and he found himself breaking into women’s rooms and working them over hard for hours. Once every few years the voice would return, and it would have more control over him then the decade before. Now at 30 it was back and stronger then ever, and he feared it would eventually take him over completely. No Lenard Jason Smith, only a shell being controlled by some bizarre force.

A sudden burst of laughter from his helpless victim brought the masked intruder out of his daze. With out even realizing it he had brought his skilled fingers to bare on Jessica’s smooth underarms. The little Latina squirmed and squealed under his subconscious touch, and now that he was focused he knew she would suffer even more. Looking at her gorgeous face, her forced smile just seemed to brighten up the other wise dimly light room. So big, so bright, so perfect, it could almost be mistaken for compliance, maybe a part of her was enjoying this.

“That’s right Lenny, she’s loving every second of it.” commented the she-devil in his brain, “Look at that smile, and how hard her nipples are getting.” it added, “Have you ever know a woman to get stiff nips in a warm room if she wasn’t turned on?” it’s asked, “She loves it, because she can see that hard cock of yours.”

“No!” screamed Jessica when her tormentor asked her, “I hate it… Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… stop it please, let me go!”

“She's just being a tease, that's all she is Lenny!” exclaimed the voice.

“You don’t have to shout!” screamed the masked man as he grabbed his head, “Stop yelling, you're in my head I can hear you, you never shut up you stupid bitch.” he cried out, “Ok, ok, I will, just stop yelling.”

Lenny climbed onto the bed with Jessica and straddled her waist. Looking down the actress couldn’t help but notice the tent effect his erection was having on his track pants. The tanned beauty doubled her efforts to free herself for fear of what he might plan to do with such a large member. Even if she was a will participant that thing would rip her in half, so resisting it would really hurt. Contrary of Ms. Alba’s concerns Lenny had never, nor would ever force himself on any of his victims in that manner. The voice had tried once, but he resisted to the point where he was near death, and she hadn’t tried since.

“Stop… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… I can’t stand it!” screamed Jessica as the torture resumed, “No more please… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe,… oh god stop!”

With all her struggling Jessica’s T-Shirt had ridden up some, exposing her flat belly to her attacker, as he leaned forward to attack her ribs she could feel the throbbing tip of his cock against her tummy, causing her to wonder just how honest he had been about not wanting to do this to her. Screaming and wriggling, her laughter filled the room, and the more she squealed the more his member seemed to throb. How long would it be before his excitement caused him to explode in his pants, or on her.

“She loves it Lenny, she loves you touch.” said the voice, “Her husband is probably to much of a wimp to take charge like this.” she added, “Work your way down her sides, and dig in on her juicy hips, I almost wished you had tied her face down so we could work that perky ass of her’s.”

“Me too.” said the burglar, with out thinking, “God damn you!” he exclaimed, scaring the shit out of Jessica.

“AH-hahahah, hehehe… stop, get away, get off me!” she screamed, “Please stop… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, I can’t breath!”

The schizophrenic burglar worked his was down Jessica’s thighs, slowly dragging his nails up and down her tanned skin. The actress threw her head from side to side, squealing with laughter, and constantly begging for him to stop, even though she knew it was pointless. Soon he would reach her feet, and they were her worst spot, even Cash rarely touched her toes, and when he did it was usually to punish her when she’d pissed him off. The tickling of her inner thighs caused her laughter to turn to light moans, but still she demanded he stop touching her.

Slowly Lenny could feel his resistance slipping away. Ever since he’s first seen Jessica in a rerun of Dark Angel he’s wanted to get her in this position. That was why the demon in his brain had chosen her. Before he’d never have been able to get at her, because he couldn’t afford the equipment he needed to break into her house. Now, after working in advertising over the last few years, there was very little he couldn’t buy, and with his knowledge of computers, no security system he couldn’t find away around.

“Aren’t you glad I talked you into the minor in Electronics Lenny?” asked the voice, “Other wise how could you teach this little cock tease the lesson she deserves?”

“Yes, yes... she’s a cock tease!” exclaimed the burglar, “She does deserves this, doesn’t she?”

“NO, I DON’T!” screamed Jessica as she realized her tormentor had finally lost it, “Hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha… don’t squeeze my knees… hehehe, hahaha… you freak!”

“Oh you deserve this.” said Lenny, his self-control gone, “You are a cock tease, and your going to pay for it.”

Rolling off the bed the man walked down to his victims feet, and pulled dawn his pant. Jessica gasped at the abnormal size of his cock, and she could feel herself tremble. Squatting by her right foot he pulled back the toes and began to rub the fat head of his dick against the soft skin of it’s deep arch. Alba clinched her teeth as a feeling of dread washed over her, soon followed by the unwanted need to laugh. Squirming and bucking she tried her best to fight the erg, witch only seemed to delight her master.

“See, you are a bitch Jessica, all you want to do is lead guys on with that hot little body of yours.” he grunted, “But under that ice you are boiling over, you just need a strong man to bring it out of you.” he added, “The boy you married obviously doesn’t have the scrotum for it, but I do, you’ll see.”

“SHUT UP!” screamed the actress, who soon felt the sensations overwhelm her, “Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… bastard… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… leave my feet alone… hahaha, hehehe, fuck off!”

“Wait, wait, a gentleman makes the woman cum first.” said the she devil, “You wouldn’t want to be less then that would you?”

“No, no I wouldn’t.” he replied, “Just because she’s a floozy doesn’t mean I have to lower myself to her standard.”

Lenny walked over and with one quick yank tore the crotch out of Jessica’s panties. Taking the long slender vibrator he’d shown her earlier, he turned in on, and began to rub it’s tip against her labia. The actress struggled to pull her lower body away from the humming sex toy but it was no use, and she soon felt it’s delightful, if unwanted, touch on her pussy.

“Oh no, not that.” she said with a moan, “Please, don’t do this to me!”

The tickling had been humiliating enough for the helpless woman, but now to have her pussy teased by this man, it was unbearable. She knew eventually her bodies natural reaction would kick in and she wouldn’t be able to resist orgasm for very long. Sooner or later the tip of the vibrator was going to hit her clit, or if he penetrated her with it, her g-spot, and then she would be washed over with absolute ecstasy. It was a sickening thought, something she didn’t want, even if her body was aching for it. In her mind she knew cumming would be his ultimate victory over her, and she couldn’t allow it.

“Resistance is futile.” said the man with a grin, “You will orgasm, and then I will cum on your feet.”

“Oh, oh no, please stop… mmmm… oh god not there… uh… oh… mmm… stop please.” she groaned as the toy stroked up and down her wet swollen loins, “I can’t stand it… grunt… please don’t do this.”

Suddenly the vibrator stopped, and the man pulled up his pant. Turning his back to the bound actress he began to walk put of the room. With a look of disbelief on her face Jessica watched as he shut the door. Soon, for a brief moment everything was quiet, and all the actress could feel was the longing tingle between her legs. It was almost like an itch, but far worse, and it was building with each passing second. Heaven help her, she actually wanted the masked man to come back in an finish what he started.

Just when she thought she would go man, the door to her bed room opened and the stranger walked back in wearing only his mask. Jessica sighed at the sight of his well condition physic, and gasped when her eyes fell upon his massive erection once more. It was so big she was actually afraid of it, she’d never seen one with so much girth before. Still, part of her hopped she would feel it inside her, anything to get rid of the tingling on her clit would be welcome.

“So, you’ve been left here squirming for the last 5 minuets.” said the man as he stroked his cock, “I know your horny, and you need release, so what are you willing to do for me?”

“I… I don’t know.” replied Alba as she wriggled longingly on the bed, “What do you want me to do.”

“Pick my next… target, with a last name starting with the letter B” said the man, as he knelt by her feet, “I am in the mood for chocolate so make her African American please.” he added, as his lips wrapped lovingly around her big toe.

Jessica found herself caught between a rock and a hard place, as she struggled against her need to cum. Nobody should have to go through this sort of thing, not even somebody she didn’t like. Arousal bombarded her body like radiation, and her pussy throbbed for release. How had everything turned around like this. Moments ago she was screaming for him to leave, and now all she wanted was for him to get her off. Diligently Lenny’s tongue worked between her toes, and his finger scratched the heel of her foot. Soon a bizarre combination of giggles and moans were seeping from his prisoner, and he knew she couldn’t hold out much longer.

“Pick somebody Jessica, or I’ll leave you tied to the bed, and call the police.” he demanded, “They will find you tied up, and hornier then a bitch in heat.” he added, “Try explaining that to your husband when he comes home.”

“God no!” exclaimed Jessica, who prided herself on having a prudish image, “Please, why can’t you just make me cum?”

“Because I’m not a nice person.” he replied raking his fingers over her arches, “Now pick somebody or I will make you piss yourself before I leave.”

“Ah… no… hahahahaha, hehehehehe… please… stop… I’ll pick, I’ll pick… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… just make me cum… hahaha, hehehe… PLEASE!”

Taking his fingers, Lenny parted Jessica’s wet labia’s, revealing the swollen clit beneath. Taking as feather he began to gently tease the erogenous nub with the tip. The actress arched her back and groaned louder then ever. The woman’s pelvic area trembled and her face grew flush from the gentle teasing of her loins. God forgive me, thought Lenny, I can’t stop myself, the demon has taken over.

“Buh… buh… mmmm… buh.” grunted Jessica as the orgasm was slowly building inside her, “Oh… oh god… oh no… don’t stop tickling me there.” she grunted as tears rolled down her cheeks, “Please I need it so bad!”

“Then give me the name!” demanded her tormentor.

“BANKS!” yelled Jessica, no longer able to resist the teasing, “TYRA BANKS, NOW PLEASE LET ME CUM!”

Dropping the feather the man slipped his finger into her pussy, and began to slide it back and forth, while jerking his cock. Slipping his thumb under the folds of her labia he found her clit and began to play with it as well. Jessica’s eyes opened wide, and she found herself unable to make any noise, even though her mouth was wide open and she could feel a scream in her throat. Soon her ass was bouncing up and down on the bed, as the orgasm grew closer and closer. The man’s finger pumped her in unison with the hand jerking his dick, then suddenly they both let out a beautiful but savage screams, and Jessica could feel his sticky spunk landing on her sweet little feet before she passed out from exhaustion. Lenny sighed, while the voice in his head began to laugh.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Excellent! I've been waiting awhile for this, but you didn't disappoint. Keep up the good work!

Excellent! I've been waiting awhile for this, but you didn't disappoint. Keep up the good work!

Glad you liked it matt. I was begining to get a little nervouse with the lack of responce to it. I hope you are looking forward to Tyra Banks getting a visit from Lenard "Don't Call Me Lenny" Smith.

I am posting the Preview for B is for Banks. I may even manage to have it done by the end of the week end. 4 days off and no social life is a bonus for my fellow pervs here at the forum.

This was dark and very, very wrong. I liked it though.

It's a cool concept - an interesting ticklish take on the slasher B-movie genre and classics like Psycho.

I love that he makes his victim choose the next victim at the end - that was a sweet touch.

Are you really gonna do 26 of these? :D

This was dark and very, very wrong. I liked it though.

It's a cool concept - an interesting ticklish take on the slasher B-movie genre and classics like Psycho.

I love that he makes his victim choose the next victim at the end - that was a sweet touch.

Are you really gonna do 26 of these? :D

I am going to try. I already have all 26 chapters picked out, it just a matter of keeping them interesting.

I love your story!!!
I really really want that the story stops until the "Z" chapter!

Bravo, the cool of your stories is that have very inteligent themes!

I love your story!!!
I really really want the story continue until the Chapter "Z"!

Bravo, the coolest thing about your stories is that have very intelligent themes!

Hey, thanks. I do plan on taking this to the letter Z, in fact I have all 26 victims picked out for old Lenny. Please take a look at the "B is for Banks" preview, when you get a chance.

Holy wowsers, Batman! Jessica Alba is totally my dream ticklee and you delivered with this fabulous story. Thank you.

Holy wowsers, Batman! Jessica Alba is totally my dream ticklee and you delivered with this fabulous story. Thank you.

Thanks Pen, don't forget to check out B is for Banks and C is for Cuthbert is you haven't already. I will try to have D up tonight or tomorrow sometime.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back