• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Country Bar ticklin...(true)

FootLeprechaun

Hi all ya'll it's been a while since I've done any posting. So with out further adue....

It was a few years ago and I was still in the Army. I and many of my freinds used to frequent this little country bar in Hinesville Ga.. Great place by the way. Anyway I was pounding a few beers cause I had just called things off with my long time girlfriend so like always back then I turned to liquid pain killer. Well about my third or fourth beer that night(I remember cause that's all I got to)one of my friends walks up and says she has someone she wants me to meet. Well I'm not in the mood for it, but I'm not rude either. So reluctantly I followed her.

So we walk back into the pool area and she has me sit down in the booth. So I'm sippin on my beer and in they walk. my friend and this girl named Cerindy(pronounced cerandy). After the intros my friend departed for the dance floor. The first words outta her mouth were you're Hinesville's infamous "Lucky" huh??. Back then I'd hardly call myself infamous...Well mabey it was more notorious(or how ever you spell it). See Cerindy or cindy as I call her was a plant to help cheer me up. My good friend at the time knew a lot about me including my intrest in tickling feet. In that department cindy wasn't to be a disappointment. She also knew about my intrest and was ready for it. She wore heels and black nylons...My FAVORITE!!!. She sat across from me and quite frankly asked for a foot rub. Slipped off her shoes and placed her feet in my lap.

What was I gonna do I started rubbing those size 8's like a pro. So then after about 10 mins she said Debie told me about it so I know you want to...Tickle me!!! Well again what was I to do but wht I was told. I gave her feet a good 5 min tickling. Yes right there in the bar and didn't care who saw. The music was loud so it didn't attrack attention.

Needless to say I was cheered up and it lead to a beautiful tickling relationship that lasted almost a year until I moved to texas...But I'll see her again in otcober on my vacation.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back