• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amything Coming Up in the L.A. / San Diego Area

May be a while. Just got a really good new gig that's gonna be mighty busy for a while.

If anyone wants to start organizing for one, I've no problem running the list for ya. I've done so in the past for those I've trusted, mostly to good effect.

Mail or PM me if you want to represent WCG and figure you can treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated. :)

Ft, why don't you host a munch in your area? I know there are some TMF members there. Like the old Nike commercial, "Just do it!"

I would have no problem doing a PA one..

Ft, why don't you host a munch in your area? I know there are some TMF members there. Like the old Nike commercial, "Just do it!"

My problem becomes 2 kids and one car so now that they not only walk and talk but want things.. which changes my sched alot Maybe after school ends:dom:

Yet you have no problem leaving behind your wife and kids, and driving your one car up to LA for a gathering?

Does not compute. :)

Hope something happens this Summer!

A munch or gathering would be nice! I'm new to the scene and would love to meet some other fun people!

me and the gf wont mind going :)

also wondering whats up with the gatherings at passive this year!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back