• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's have a Munch!!

TickleChgo

Verified
Let's have another Chicagoland munch! :woot:

When: Sunday, April 18 at 4:30
Where: A pub located downtown in the Loop, convenient to public transport. Specific address will be provided when you RSVP.

Please RSVP to me by pm or at [email protected] to obtain the location and so we can be sure we have enough room. Also, please let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you all!

I hope you are getting lots of other couples and single women interested in meeting you at the munch and you can convince them to come to the sincenter on Friday May 7th.
I would love to meet as many people into our fetish as possible that night and have some real fun. I love ticklish feet the most on women by the way. I see no posts here so hopefully they are contacting you at the address above. Hope to see you soon.

Event hosts commonly receive PM and email far more than posts. Consider NEST. There's 20-some people posting for an event of over 100. One-fifth mention details here, yet it's always growing.

If you want to meet some cool folk, attend. The host, alone, is a good reason to go, as he's good people. :)

Between the TMF and FetLife, we've got a good crowd already! Please be sure to RSVP to me if you want to attend.

Less than a week away - have you RSVP'd?

I have sent out e-mails / messages to all those who have RSVP'd for the Chicagoland Tickle Munch.

If you have not yet RSVP'd, or if you have RSVP'd and did not receive a message from me confirming that you're attending, please contact me.

So I'm on the train heading back from the munch so I figured I'd post an update and let everyone know how it is.

I was by far the most "vanilla" of the group, this was my first time ever meeting anyone from the TMF or fetlifein person and I was a bit nervous about doing it. So I got to the bar a little early and decided to have a beer or two to calm my nerves. I spotted the group pretty quickly and after waiting a few minutes I left my spot at the bar and went and introduced myself to their table.

Let me just say you could have not asked for a more open and welcoming group of people. For anyone that might have aprehensive about attending, I can say with absolute confidience that you had nothing to be worried about, everyone there was great people.

It was truly a great exprience and one I'm glad I made time for. I'm looking forward to continuing to talk with the people I met tonight and hopefully expanding the Chicago scene.

Again props to TIckleChgo.....great job and it was a pleasure meeting you tonight!

-Chris

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Thanks, Chris, and thanks to everyone who turned out for the munch. We had a good crowd, had some good discussions, and we got to know each other. It was great meeting everyone, and seeing some old friends.

And, yes, there was some tickling going on... There were some feet tickled under the table of the restaurant. And, one couple (I'll leave it to them if they want to identify themselves) had a novel concept. He put a remote control vibrator inside his pants before the event. It was on his scrotum, I guess. She had the remote control. Every time she thumbed the remote, he laughed. It was fun when she passed around the remote.

We talked about going to the next Free Friday at SINS Center on May 7. My wife and I will be there, and another tickler from out of town will be there. Let me know if you want any details or if you have any questions.

We're also thinking of another event in the summer, like July - maybe a picnic in a park somewhere. Please let me know if you have any ideas for what type of gathering you'd like.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back