• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: The misadventures of an orgasmic ticklee. MFx/F

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
My 300th post, and what better way to celebrate becoming a TMF expert than to kick off a new series. The story is character spin off from the 'Tickle Tutor' series. This is part one of the first story arc, it also doubles as an introduction which is ecspecially handy if you haven't read the 'Tickle Tutor' series(I hope). The original 'Tickle Tutor' series can be read at my website.

Enough yabbing anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.:D

-Mantis.

--------------------------------------------------

Tina Taris was a barbie doll. Not in the literal sense of course but she was sexy, blonde and had legs up to her face...again, not in the literal sense. The thing about Tina was, that apart from being a ditsy blonde, ever since she was eighteen Tina had been being tickle tortured usually to the point of orgasm.

Tina hate being restrained and tickled. She didn't mind the odd playful tickle but to be tickled for extended amounts of time was pure hell. BUT Tina's body begged to disagree. Tina's body betrayed Tina everytime she was tickled, because her nipples would grow hard, her mound would moisen and with enough tickling she would orgasm until the cows come home. Tina hated that.

It had all started in her final year of high school when a mathmatics teacher at Tina's school had suggested tickling as a form of punishment to her parents. Tina wasn't turned on at all by her parents tickling her, but when the neighbours and her brother in-law got in on the act and her parents left she was stripped naked and tickled like mad.

Almost a year later things began to get really torturous for Tina while she was on break from college. Tina had come back from her small apartment in the city to stay at home and, as good neighbours do, the Laster's had invited her over for a visit. Tina had grown up with the two Laster boys, both roughly her age and figured she owed them a visit. However the two boys tricked Tina into being tied to a chair and proceeded to enjoy tickling her. But that wasn't the biggest trick. The biggest trick was when Mr and Mrs Laster restrained Tina to a bizzare bondage table in their attic and gave her the tickling of a life time.

Not only was Tina held prisoner and tickled to near madness but she was then chained to the floor like a dog. This was the point where Tina discovered just how unimanginably ticklish Mrs Laster was. Heres where Tina and Mrs Laster had the biggest similarities. Both were most ticklish on their feet, in Mrs Laster's case she would get violent and would rather die. Both of them enjoyed tickling other people but couldn't stand it themselves. Tina's discovery meant Tina's revenge.

A week later Tina had somewhat of a revenge when she caught Mrs Laster home alone in the middle of the day and tickled her senseless. But Tina wanted real revenge , so she called a tickling pro. Mr Lucas, the Elk City high maths teacher with a major interest in tickling. Mr Lucas and Tina had a royal time torturing Mrs Laster until Mr Laster came home to find his wife tied to their bed and being tickled out of her mind. Heres where things turned on Tina for the bizzare and the worse.

Mrs Laster blamed the entire ordeal on one person, Tina, this resulted in Mr Lucas and Mr Laster becoming quick friends and that resulted in all three people ganging up on Tina, who Mr Lucas had stripped and tickled while Mrs Laster had been unconcious. Tina was tickled by all three people to the point of a mutiple orgasm, then the two men left.

A tickle fight broke out between Mrs Laster and Tina once the two men had left. Once Tina had trapped Mrs Laster's feet, the womans screams had grown so loud it concerned the neighbours and one of them must have thought it wise to call the police because two of Elk Cities finest turned up. When the two police men turned up they couldn't believe their eyes, and Tina couldn't believe her ears. Tina had known Mr Laster her whole life and never bothered to ask what she did for a job. Mrs Laster was other wise known as the honourable Judge Laster.

With an order from the recently revealed judge the two policemen handcuffed Tina, still naked and took her away in the squad car. Tina fell asleep only to wake up to another nightmare. Tina's ankles were handcuffed aswell as her wrists behind her back. The two officers tickled her in the back of the car, then let her out to run. Tina ran through the dark, not knowing where she was. It was pitch black and all she could feel beneath her was wet grass, the police men chased her through the darkness tickling her for hours until she fell unconciuous from exhaustion. It was over, the police men took there hand cuffs and let Tina sleep naked in the field.

Tina was thrilled the next day when she awoke in a comfortbale bed in a small farm house, about two hours drive from the city in the farming district of Elk City. As it turned out the couple who owned the house had found her lying in the paddock and taken her back to the house, lending her a pair of their daughters p.j's. At breakfast Tina told her tale of the two policemen tickling her through the field, the couple sympathised and told her she could continue to rest in their daughters bed until their daughter got home, who would then give her a ride back into the city. Tina was thanking her lucky stars.

Not an hour after falling back to sleep Tina awoke again, tied naked in the barn of the couple who had obviously faked their sympathisem. The couple, despite Tina's pleas for mercy tickle tortured Tina until their daughter arrived home, they then let their daughter, the cute eighteen year old Casey, tickle Tina to the point of orgasm. Casey then drove Tina home.

Two years had passed since Tina was last tickle tortured in the barn or the farm yard family. Tina was now twenty one and lived in an apartment by herself in the city. She worked as an office assistant for a large coporate company, 'Elk City Construction' one of the largest companies in Elk City. Tina loved her job and her apartment. She went to coffe with friends on a frequent basis and hardly ever gave her tickle tortures a thought, although her body could never match the intensity of a tickle produced orgasm. Tina was enjoying her life, and was soon up for a promotion, which she duely deserved.

It had been a busy year, she hadn't seen any of the Laster's in three months which was the last time she had visited home back in the suburbs. Neither had she seen nor heard from Mr Lucas or the farming family again, which Tina thanked herself lucky for everytime she thought of it.

Little did Tina know a conspiracy was brewing at the very place she worked. At Elk City Consturction when a person comes up for a promotion a very thorough back ground check is made. So thorough the company employees a detecctive to do the check. Elk City Construction is a billion dollar business, and they don't like slip ups. Now this wasn't all James Bond at all, the dectective was just a guy who did back ground checks. Similar to the internal affairs the police have. The guy would go around and ask relatives, friends and even their old school teachers what the promotion recieving person was like at home, in casual situations, work ethic etc. All this information was then given to Harry Deveno, the eccentric multi millionare behind Elk City Construction.

After recieving Tina's report from the detective Mr Deveno became partickually interested in what a certain family friend, a Mrs Gina Laster, had to say. Mr Deveno being the eccentric and outgoing man he was decided to throw somewhat of an unusual promotion party for Tina.

It was almost five pm and time for Tina to go home. Tina had been getting odd looks from her fellow collegues all day and had pretty much guessed a surprise party to celerbrate her 'surprise promotion' was planned. She had worn her normal office attire even though she knew a party might be had after work. This consisted of a dark blue blouse which was obviously to small, a black jacket for outside, a short slightly risque black skirt, see through stockings and black high heel shoes. Of course she also had her pink bra and little white g-string.

Tina began to pack her things when Mr Deveno, whos office was only one story up in the high rise above Tina walked into her cubicle. Mr Deveno stood 5'10, he would have been in his late 40's but had sleek white shoulder length hair. His walk demanded attention and he always had a smile on his slender face. He wore the most bizzare suits at times and today was no different. Todays suit consisted entirely of dark, almost black, green and his shoes were the same but blue. His bright yellow tie stood out like the queen at a barn dance just to top it off.

"Leaving now?" Mr Deveno said smoothly with a style so grand yet civilized there are few men who could ever pull it off. "If you leave now, you'll miss your promotion. Well, if you want a better job with more money come to my office, if not by all means go home."

Mr Deveno then left without Tina uttering a word, he left with a pleasent smile both parties knowing she had been looking foward to her promotion for weeks. Tina left her cubicle in haste and, trying not to seem too desparate, walked quickly towards the elevator and towards the fancy oak door of Harry Deveno's office.

"Come in." Mr Deveno said when Tina knocked on the door, even with the door in the way people could tell by his voice that Deveno was smiling.

When Tina walked into the office she stood in awe for several seconds. It occured to her she had never been in Mr Deveno's office. A large smooth shiney varnished desk sat before a huge window which was the entire opposite wall to the door. The floor was pool table green and dark huge dark blue curtains sat hanging from the sides of the large pane of expensive glass. The entire office was bigger than the single room Tina and her collegues had their cubicles in. Normally Harry Deveno's office would simply have the desk sitting right there in the middle, looking out over Elk City, however today it was set for a part. There was no radio however cateras had obviously been hired, food benches sat on the side walls with people in food preperation gear behind them, ready to serve. The door closed behind Tina which diverted her attention from Mr Deveno sitting crosslegged on his empty desk to the two musculer men in black and black and white suits standing right behind her.

"Hey what are you doing? Mr Deveno?!" Tina asked quickly as the two men grabbed an arm of Tina each and lifted her right of the floor. "Mr Deveno? Mr Deveno am I in trouble?"

"Well your report seemed to give the impression you quite enjoyed this sort of thing." Deveno said in his normal calm smoothness as he revealed a roll of duck tape from behind his back. "Infact a one, Gina Laster, I believe stated you like nothing better."

"What?...no! NO! You can't be serious!" Tina panicked as the men bent her over the desk, pinning her arms on the cold wooden surface, just either side of Mr Deveno. "This is a joke...some kind of promotional haising...ha ha, o.k you scared me."

Tina truly did think it was all a pratickal joke until Devano climbed from the desk and began to secure lengths of industrial strength tape over Tina's struggling wrists. Once Tina's wrists were secured tightly to the desk the two large men left without orders, their job was done. The cateres on the sides of the room simply stood, hands behind backs watching the scene unfold before them.

From the bottom of Tina's breasts upward she leant flat of the surface of the desk, below that the rest of her body bent towards the floor, her shins on an angle to the carpet, it was too high to kneel but to far to stand.

"Its 5:04pm now." Mr Deveno said looking at his flash golden watch. "The part I predict should wrap up about midnight so whats that...six hours, six hours, I'm sure you can handle six hours."

"I...I.." Tina didn't quite know what to say, surley her fellow workers wouldn't all let her be tickled for six hours? Reasoning with herself Tina quickly realised there was no way it couldn't be a joke. "O.k...o.k."

Tina rest her forehead on the desk in acceptance of the joke. Mr Deveno walked out of Tina's view. Tina heard the office door open and atleast fourty people began coming through to begin the festivities of Tina's promotion. Tina assumed she would be untied soon.

"Attention!" Mr Deveno said happily as he stood on his desk between Tina's bound arms. "As you all know today is the day of Tina's promotion."

All of Tina's collegues gathered around and gave Mr Deveano their full attention. Mr Deveno stood with his arms open, as if ready to hug someone, giving his speech.

"Tina has been with us almost two years now." Mr Deveno continued. "At first she came to us with a degree, fresh faced and straight out of college. She has worked hard here and is quickly rising to the top of the cubical food chain. I believe her promotion is much deserved, and to celebrate this special occasion I prepared something a little special for our friend Tina. Now you all know when someone is up for promotion an investigator is put on their case...well Tina's report came back with something very interesting indeed."

Mr Deveno paused and Tina feared the worst. Her cheeks were bright red with embaressment and dreading what was to be said next. Everyone else in the large coporate office stood in eager suspence of what to be said next.

"Several people of Tina's past were talked to and atleast two of them came out with the most interesing information I have ever seen in an employee report...Its not uncommon for a person to be ticklish but it seems out good friend Tina here is VERY ticklish. So ticklish infact that the unamed people of her past told us kindly that Tina loves to be tickled, so much so that she has even been tickled to the point of orgasmic delight."

No one in the office could believe what had been said but they let him continue, eager to find out why exactley the poor blonde was taped to the desk.

"Tonight is Tina's night, so she will enjoy it immensely." Mr Deveno began to wrap up his speech. "Tonight you are free to strip Tina down and tickle her at your leisure. I have been told she may beg, plead and offer pretty much anything to make you stop but trust me when I say, she loves every minute of it. I can tell by your faces you think I'm kidding...I am most certainly not. Have fun."

Mr Deveno gave a crowd pleasing smile and lept down from a top his desk. The forty-odd people stood in silence for a few second and then the sound of conversation began to grow. Tina put her head on the desk and hopped to all hope that no one would touch her.

Minutes passed and the office party looked relativley normal. People stood around, sipping at wine, talking, laughing. Mr Deveno stood with a circle of people around him making interesting points about the different fetishes people have in the world and the effect on them since the beggining of the internet, all his listeners were interested in pretty much anything he had to say simply from the way he spoke. More people arrived and took a look at Tina with vexation, the situation was quickly explained to them and the new comers joined the party with glee.

"Hey Tina." Came the familiar voice of Jackie, a fellow co-worker. "This is a pretty neat party, has anyone tickled you yet?"

"Jackie!" Tina said with delight as she saw her friends face appear before her as Jackie lent over the desk. "Please, you can't let anyone tickle me, you have to untie me, please you don't know what its like, I'll die if anyone tickles me...Mr Deveno said it would six hours...six hours, no one can survive that."

"Haha, come on your over reacting." Jackie laughed as she placed her hands under Tina's still fully clothed streched out under arms. "Besides, we all saw the report, their passing it around, we all know you love it."

"HeeHee, please Jackieehee hee oh gohoheed please don't don'teee hee hee" Tina began to plead and kick at the carpet as she moved her head and tugged her restraints while the black haired tan skinned Jackie began tickling at Tina's sensitive little underarms. "HeeHee Oh nooohee heHeeHeeHeeHa Ha Ha Ha."

As Jackies tickling increased in speed Tina's laughter began to grow and unwanted attention was grabbed by co-workers near by. One man in partickular stood just before Tina's kicking legs ready to take the attention of the crowd with whatever he was going to say.

"Come one people." The tall dark haired man said as if a rally cry. "This is Tina's present remember? She likes this!"

Suddenly the tall man spun around and began attacking Tina's ribs with vicious tickles. Tina's laughter increased a few notches as the man stood with his legs either side of Tina's kicking legs. When Tina's decibles increased most of the party goers gathered around, except for the ones enthralled by Harry Deveno's chamringly witty stories.

"NOHO HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOPAAAHA HA" Tina screamed as she could feel her legs being suspiciously raised from the carpet as unidentified collegues lifted them by her ankles. "HA HA HA HA HA DON'T HA HA NOHA! HA HA HA"

As Jackie tickled manically at Tina's sides the tall man tickled increasingly rapidly at Tina's ticklish ribs. A brunet woman had kneeled on the carpet behind Tina and locked Tina's stockinged left foot in the crook of her left arm. The same situation was occuring with Tina's right foot, however a blonde haired man was holding Tina's right foot towards the celling in the same fashion as the left.

As Tina's hysterics continued she screamed ever louder as she felt her high heel shoes being removed from her most ticklish spot. Suddenly an uncountable mass of wiggling fingers scambled over Tina's soles and little panicking toes. Just as the tickling sensation from her feet shot up through Tina's sexy creamy white body a sudden burst of more wiggling fingers attacked her sides, ribs and underarms. People were now crowding around and reaching in from every which way to get in a tickle.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA" Tina could only breath in when her body forced her to, what seemed like hundreds of tickling fingers were now running freely up underneath Tina's blouse on her taut ticklish tummy. "HAHAHAHAPLHAHAH HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Minutes passed like hours as Tina's collegues tickled her without mercy under the false belief she was enoying every second. Infact Tina had never been tickled by so many in her life and it was driving her insanley hysterical. Her body however was begining to enjoy it to no end, ecspecially when Tina felt her stockings slide from her legs and the countless tickling fingers attack her bare tortured soles.

Tina's torture was far from over which was a thought that frightened her amongst her hysterics as she felt her blouse ripped from her body. What seemed like thousands of fingers now poked, storked and ultimatley tickled at Tina's entire torso and the soles of her wiggling sensitive feet.

All that remained on Tina now was her skirt, bra and g-string as the fingers rapidly fed like starving animals. Tina's head thrashed from side to side as she laughed uncontrollably and tried desparatley to beg for mercy with no avail.

Tina knew amongst her hysterics it was going to be a long night. The real realisation came when she felt her breasts open to the quickly warming office air. Tina's nipples were unwillingly hard and her collegues enjoyed the misbelief they were pleasuring her immensely.

Mr Deveno wrapped up his conversation with a witty retort and wandered over to watch the poor blonde's torture. Mr Deveno couldn't see through all the people enthusiastically tickling Tina's half naked body so he simply sat on the edge of his desk and enjoyed the sounds of Tina's laughter.

"Don't forget to give her break." Mr Deveno said, knowing no one could hear him. "We want her to last the six hours."

To be continued...

congratulations

Congratulations on post #300! The tickle tutor series has been a good one; do continue with it.

Wow! to be continued?:(
Awesome story! I can't wait to read more!
Congratulations too on your 300th!:D
Katherine

Wow, you must have been searching through the archives huh?:)

If you can't find the continuation to this, reply and I will be happy to send you the other part. I can't remember how many parts there are...think it was two.

Glad you liked it!:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back