• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Happened on the Way to the Lair....

crydun

Verified
For and inspired by my dear friend Luv2tkl69. You are a dear friend and I love you for it... :lovestory

It Happened On the Way to the Lair….

It was an unusually warm day in late March. Because it was so nice out and because I was in the mood for some sun, I decided to walk to the shop. Couldn’t be that hard, I reasoned. It’s only 40 blocks from here and it’s sooo nice out. I started on my journey with all intentions of walking the entire distance on foot.

About ten blocks into it, I realized it might not have been such a smart move. My feet, which were in poor-supporting pink thongs with iridescent butterflies, were already starting to hurt. Another five blocks and I couldn’t go anymore. As I was standing on the corner debating whether to take a taxi or sit and wait on my feet to stop hurting, a huge white van pulled up. “New York City Regional Transit” was written on the side of the van. This appealed to me more than a taxi so I waved to the slowing vehicle and got on.
“Hop aboard, a friendly male voice, deep but not too deep called out to me.
“Thanks, I think I will. My feet are killing me.” I paid him the fare and found a seat near the front.

The van took off and I leaned back into the seat. As a little time passed, I realized that my feet were hurting more than I thought they were while I was walking on them. I slipped off my thong and began rubbing my arches gently but firmly.

I felt his gaze before I actually looked up to find him watching my every move. Aware that my womanly, size 11 feet were prone to glances from some, I had been too wrapped up in my own pain to care about that. However, feeling the need to provide an answer, I simply said “Long walk and I only got halfway there before caving in.”
He nodded. “Where were you coming from?”
“12th Street. Going to my shop way down here on Broadway..”
His eyes widened. “Bullocks! My feet would hurt too if I tried to walk THAT far… You new around here? I KNOW you aren’t a native..”
“I’m from Ohio.” I said pleasantly. Been here a few months.”

He nodded and continued driving, watching me out of the corner of his eye.
I repeated the process on the other foot aware of his eyes on me the whole time. I smiled and continued, kneading the pain out of the foot. Then, mid-way, my cell rang. I warily picked it up, ready to tell off another telemarketer. “Hello,” I said, in that I hate telemarketers voice.
“Is this Mistress Tickle Mantess….?” inquired a hesitant male voice on the other end. Must be a newbie. I was used to this as well.

“Yes, this is Mistress Tickle Mantess. Who’s calling please?” A long pause ensued in which I pulled out a big black feathery book out of my purse. “I’m not sure. Let me see if I have you scheduled for that time.” I opened the black book, causing the feathers to rustle against the top of my thigh, a situation in which I was very glad I had capris on. The fabric dulled the sensation greatly. I scanned the list of names for the caller. “Yes. Here it is. Five o’clock sharp. Yes. I’m on my way there now actually.. Okay then. Be well!” I hung up the phone and slid it and the book back into my purse.
I looked up just in time to see the driver grinning at me making coughing sounds. “Need some air in here,” he barked and rolled the driver window as far down as it would go. “Something came over me suddenly..” he said by way of explanation.

“Mmmm hmmmm,” I nodded. He was either a veteran who didn’t want his passengers knowing his secret or a newbie. My guess was for the former.
He let the last passenger other than myself off the transit and it was just him and I alone in the bus. We drove in silence.
He was the first to break it. “Been here long?”
“A few months.” I replied. “Opened up a shop downtown on Broadway. That’s where I’m going now.”
“Oh I see. What kind of shop? My wife’s always shopping for this or that.”
“It’s called Crydun’s Lair. It’s a boutique/café with a bonus room in the back. Love the bonus room. Spend most of my time there.”
“Oh really?” His brows arched. “Gotta love bonus rooms, I guess.”
“Yes. Sure do.”

Another long pause ensued before he broke the silence again. “I just have to ask,” he began and I knew what was coming. Was, in fact, surprised it took this long to come out. “What is a Mistress Tickle Mantess?”
“I tickle men to hysterics. They pay me for it because they like it and can’t get it in their daily lives. So, they come to me..”
“I’ll bet they do, sweetness. I just bet they do.”

I could see the beads of sweat forming on his forehead trickling slowly down his face. He was “one of us” whether he knew it or not. “My mother always used to tickle me as a kid. She loved to rake her nails across my soles and every part of my foot. I enjoyed it then and love it now. I thank her daily for that gift.

“Can’t relate to that,” I replied. “My mother was and is a ticklephobe. You don’t go near her. Don’t know how I ended up this way. It’s just who I am.” I said, shrugging slightly. Then, I made my pitch. “If you like it that well, you ought to give me a ring, I replied pulling my business card out of my purse just as he was pulling up to the storefront of my shop.

The shop exterior was brick with magenta and purple letters that spelled out “Crydun’s Lair.” In the front window, you could see the café portion of the shop, small bistro tables sat empty waiting on hungry customers. As the driver pulled to a stop, I rose from my seat and handed him my business card. “Come up and see me sometime,” I purred in my best Mae West impersonation.

He turned the business card over and saw my logo: Crydun’s Lair with a black feather framing each of the words. My business number was below it along with the words Enticing Sensations Await Here.. “I’ll be in touch real soon,” he said, a wide smile spreading across his face.

“I will be waiting, pet..” I replied and made my way to the door. As I fished the keys out of my purse, I felt him watching me from the bus. I waved one last time and walked inside. Seconds later, I heard the bus pull away.
I looked around inside my shop as I did at the start of each new business day. This had become a home away from home since I moved to New York months ago. I allowed a slow smile to creep across my face. “Another adventure begins..” I said to myself. “We shall see what today will bring…

Part two of Crydun’s Adventures with Jake will ensue in Happenings at Crydun’s Lair Part Four: Jake ‘s Adventure. Coming soon……

Such a tease! I can relate to our van driver friend. I'd love to see those "womenly size 11 feet"! I'm sure that Jake is in for quite a time and look forward to your next installment!

Very titillating. I'd get very excited too if I heard someone beside me say they were a Tickle Mistress. Can't wait for part two.

thank you both! glad you liked. Part two has been started and should be finished before long. Until then, Velcome.... I've been.... expecting you..."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back