• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Er, hi!

PomPom

1st Level Orange Feather
Hello everyone! I'm, well, new obviously. And I'm new to this type of thing so go gentle on me please! I've never discussed my tickle fetish with anyone and I decided that I should not be ashamed of it anymore (don't ask me why I am, I just feel weird) and that I should feel more comfortable with it. Thusly, I ended up here!
Hopefully I will be welcomed into the fold. I plan to post stories and share laughs!
I'm a very, very nice person and if I'm up for talking about tickling and non-tickling things. Especially horror movies and Harry Potter (you'll find out that I'm a giant nerd!)
My name is Samantha. Very nice to meet you. :yayzorz:

Welcome Samantha.
Have fun!
I love nerds to!
i am a nerd too!!!!!. :)

dont let my screen name get you down i love people to!!!.

Welcome, Samantha. :) A horror movie fan, huh? Good stuff! :woot:

Everyone is Welcome and you shall be no different. We are happy you are with us. Take your time and ease on into this community. Many Great people here. Enjoy. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask anyone. We are a friendy, yet slighty insane bunch of characters!:)

Welcome to the TMF, Samantha, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome Samantha! Hope you like it here.

Your signature is super cute. I'm a huge cat love and HP fan too. :)

Welcome Samantha! Hope you like it here.

Your signature is super cute. I'm a huge cat love and HP fan too. :)

Awww thanks! I love kitties so much. They're my reason to get up in the morning =]]]

Harry Potter fan!:happyhop:yaaay!

No need to feel ashamed around here, Samantha. I hope you have fun amongst the rest of us nerds. ;)

hi samantha! i just gave you three cheers on your nice post but nobody joined in and im getting stange looks from the other people on the train...im not really on a train. that would be strange.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back