• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

80's Music Video Tickle...

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Last night (well, early this morning....around 2am), I was watching VH1 Classic and they played a video of Laura Branigans I have never seen before. The song title escapes now (It was not "Gloria" or "Self Control" though). Anyway, at the end of the video, they are in a dance studio, and they are completing a choreographed dance skit they had been working on. Laura's love interest in the video, is dancing around, and then is surrounded by several other dancers, who crowd around him, and pretend to stab and kill him. He collapses to the floor, pretending to be dead, and Laura dances over to him and drops along side of him, resting her head on his chest (as if in mourning). That complete's the dance, and they lay there like that for a moment, then out of the blue her love interest reaches up and tickles Laura's sides. Laura jumps and appears to let out a shriek, then playfully slaps him while everyone around them laughs. Great reaction, and it looks like it could have been unscripted. I know this will be a very hard find for anyone, but I felt it was worth mentioning anyway.

On a side note, after I saw that early this morning, I was reminded of the Van Halen video for "Pretty Woman". If memory serves me correctly, there is a ton of tickling in that video. A cute blonde is taken to a remote location, tied up with her arms above her head, and two midgets proceed to tickle and torment her throughout the length of the video. She keeps calling for help through the video, and at the end, the 4 band members arrive to rescue her, each dressed in their own hero-type get-up.

I think perhaps I should start watching VH1 classic more often, and see what other goodies I may have missed over the years...lol

Mimi

I remember the "Pretty Woman" video, Mimi. Although after watching the beginning with the midgets quite a few times when the video was popular, it really appears to be more groping than tickling. Actually, the whole thing is kinda creepy considering the gal tied up turns out to be a dude at the end of the video. The whole concept sounds like a David Lee Roth brainstorm, lol.

Drew

Van Halen video

I remember that video ! if I'm not mistaken, there is some very intense knee tickling in which the girl is wearing a short dress while dancing around trying to keep her knees away from the two midgets. She also wore very shiny hose, for you nylon lovers like myself. Unfortunately, I never saw the video again after that. Maybe someone has recorded it somewhere? I for one would love to have it in my collection. [email protected].

Thanks, Mimi! If there were more tickling in music videos, I might actually start watching MTV again. Remember when it showed ONLY videos and nothing else? I miss the good old days. :p

80's music videos

maybe if we put our collective resources together we could start our own music video network featuring all tickling videos and no "reality " programming. The only reality I need is a cute girl in a halter top ready for some serious tickling. I personally would like to invite the lead singer of the girl group The Bangles(I think her name is Susanna Hoffs)to star in the first tickling music video. I like to think she's very ticklish!

that van halen pretty woman music video is on imesh, i'm downloading it now, it's about 45mb.

the name of the song of laura branigan was Spanish Eddie ,i've been looking for the video clip everywhere just cant find it :(

Hey! I remember one!!!

The video was Fun Boy Three and Banannarama together....I think the video was for "Taint What You Do, It's the Way that You Do It"...but it might have been another one. At the VERY END of the video, as in when MTV starts flashing the information (title, artist, album, etc)....one of the Bannanarama girls(she was blonde...but I think they all are) walks right up to one of the Fun Boy Three guys....they're like having a staring contest (the whole video has both bands walking around with deadpan looks on their faces...no smiles at all) and all of a sudden, he shoots his hand up to her side and gooses her, causing her to buckle forward in defense, smiling with a suprised "I-can't-believe-you-did-that" expression. Now here's the thing...I only saw this video ONCE, when I was like 14!! I don't think I mistaked this action for something else though! Did anybody else see that video?

There also (around the same time) a Kim Carnes video for (I think it's called) Draw of the Cards, where some bizzarre beast with a long tongue picks her up over his head and appears to lick her with his tongue all over her body.....on the song itself, in the background, there is what sounds like distant laughter...so, at the time, I kind of interperted this to mean he was tickling her....but I could be totally wrong about that, I haven't seen the video in many years and I've since seen a whole lot more tickling scenes to make a better judgement!!!

Yeah, it's Spanish Eddy

I have the video on mpeg, anyone have an ftp site or someplace I can make it available?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back