• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new french american

taigongwang

Hello everybody, Im Michael, 24 years old. I currently live in Paris, but I'll settle in NYC next July.
I love tickling, I think Im a great tickler but I can be a good victim too. Unfortunately, french girls are not very proud of tickling action, so I hope my trip to USA will be the occasion to practice this fantastic hoobie.

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF. :couch:

Welcome to posting! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Even though you haven't asked for advice, I'm going to give some. But if you don't want any, just skip what I'm going to say next.

If you're looking for a girl as part of a community to play with, I would post quite a bit more so they have a chance to get to know you. There are gatherings in the area you'll be moving to, and also in surrounding areas if you're willing to travel. If, however, you simply plan on paying someone at a dungeon, then none of that will matter. Good luck!

Welcome sir! The east coast is pretty much the perfect place, and a lot of us live in the area so if you like to meet people then between the main gatherings there are munches (like dinner parties), all the time. I could safely say that coming out and meeting people last October was the best social decision I made in my life.

Thank you a lot for your replies !!
I was sure USA will be different of France !! I hope I could meet a lot of ticklers and ticklees, if there are events in NYC or the areas arround for sure I want to be invited !!

To Paultickler : Why should I contact FT manager ?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back