• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Borderlands on Sale This Weekend (PC only)

KrazieDog

Verified
Borderlands, which is an extremely fun post apocalyptic shooter is on sale this weekend only for $25 dollars before going back up to 50 bucks Monday. Just a heads up for some who might have wanted to check it out since October but have been waiting for a price break.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/86WpLFOIYjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/86WpLFOIYjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>​

it was on sale around Christmas on Steam for a decent price so I got it. Not playing it much at the moment cause I got tired of killing bloody scrags and little else. But it is a fun game. Would be more fun if I went co-op, but I haven't tried that yet.

co-op for Borderlands on PC is, oddly enough, a wasteland. The best place to play, I do believe, is on a console, preferably on an XBox 360 since their multiplayer market is a lot stronger currently than the PS3 (which is not to say they offer a better service, just that it has more market penetration).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back