• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B is for Banks (M/F, Bondage, Non Consent, Preview)

The Alphabet Tickler
By: SlaverTickler
Starring: Tyra Banks

Chapter 2: B is for Banks
Special Dedication to Tom & Tasha

“That’s the last time I take a drink from somebody I can’t see.” mumbled Tyra as the drug induced haze began to ware off, "Where the hell am I any way?”

Tyra wouldn’t receive and answer for a short time, and with her head still spinning slightly she probably wouldn’t have understood it. The former SI and Victoria Secrets Model was locked neck and wrists in a set of wooden stocks, with her long voluptuous body bent over a narrow metal plate. The last clear memory she had was that of a gloved hand passing her an open bottle of water in her crowded dressing room, another mistake I don’t plan to make, she thought, excepting an open bottle is something nobody should do, especial a woman, and especially when they can’s see the other person’s face. The next thing the talk show hostess knew she was telling all her people to get out, and a somebody was putting her trench coat on her. She’d only put her (black lace) bra and panties on at the time, but she seemed unable to resist the man’s instructions. Slipping on her shoes the mesmerised beauty walked out the back door to her room, and into the back of a car.

Suddenly a dreadful thought occurred to Tyra as she spotted her coat and shoes on the other side of the room. What if the person who abducted her was Brady Green. The man had been sent to prison for stalking the supermodel not to long ago, but it was only a 90 day sentence. Woman’s eyes opened wide as she heard the sound of a door opening behind her, and she struggled desperately to get free of her restraints.

“Brady, if it’s you Brady you better let me go right now!” screamed Tyra, fighting back tears of terror, “If you do anything to me you will be completely fucked.!”

“Don’t say anything.” said the voice in Lenard’s head, this time a man’s, “She thinks you’re that wacko who stalked her last year, she doesn’t know you are a completely different whacko.” it added with a laugh, “Lets teacher why she shouldn’t how ‘Assuming makes and Ass out of U and Me’ ha, ha, ha!”

Lenny caught himself rubbing his hands together like an comic book villain, and quickly brought his hands to his sides. After what he did to Jessica a few weeks ago he was surprised that Tyra hadn’t increased her security, after all Ms. Alba would have informed her about what happened and how she was forced to pick his next victim. Then again she might have been so embarrasses at the circumstances that she might not have been able to bring herself to tell anybody. That was probably what the voice he’d heard that day had been counting on.

Just as the voice instructed, Lenny kept quite, and wouldn’t speak unless it told him he could. Disobeying the voices often lead to chronic pain that made most migraines look like a minor headache. Sometime punishment would cause him nose bleeds, and once he even passed out rather then force himself on one of some girl in college. Lately his force of will seemed to be weakening because she had actually taken control of his body when they visited Jessica Alba, and that had never happened before.

“Well would you look at that.” the deep mail voice in his head commented, as they approached the struggling woman, “That has to be one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen, it’s looks sweeter then a big ol’ slice of chocolate cake.” it added with an evil laugh, “Why don’t you just grab a handful and see if it feels as good as it looks.”

Reluctantly Lenny reached out and took a firm hold of the helpless woman’s round backside, and he hated himself for enjoying how it felt. Tyra’s dark skin was as smooth as silk, and her buttocks jiggled just the way he liked it. The sick feeling is his stomach grew as he heard the soulless laughter in his head, and felt his manhood rise at attention. Understandably Ms. Bank was losing her mind, and it only got worse as he swallowed hard before bringing the palm of his hand across the opposite plump cheek.

“OW!” screamed the model turned Talk show host, “Brady, stop it, let me got right now.”

The voice laughed again as the could both hear the terror in her voice, instead of the confidence she normally had. Lenny couldn’t say he blamed her, he’s seen pictures of Brady Green in the papers, and he looked like a pretty big guy. Not that sized matter with a sociopath, but it certainly didn’t make them more fun to deal with that is for sure. I really hate doing this, thought Lenny, but what else can I do, the medication isn’t working anymore.

“Ah, I really hate doing this, thought Lenny as he brought his hand back to smack Tyra’s ass for the third time.” mocked the voice, “Even though he hated it his pecker was hard as a rock, growing to it’s full abnormal length, bah, ha, ha, ha, ha…!” it continued mockingly, “Why don’t you take those gifted fingers of your and start to gently stroke the under side of that fat booty for me son.” it instructed, “You know you want to.”

Last edited:
Cool preview.

Thanks Rajee, it's taking a little longer then I had hoped to get this moving because I have been a little distracted with my Deep Space 9 watching. Thats almost done, and I plan to kick this series into high gear.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back