• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Is the Welcome Back to the TMF Thread

Featherly

TMF Regular
Just like the title implies, I am not new to the site. In fact, I've been a member here since 2002 on my 18th birthday when I was finally legal enough to join. I've been into the tickling scene since I was 15. I've been tickled by a privilaged few (and tickled a few of them in return), unbound though. I am looking for someone to help me out with my 1st "real" tickle session. I'm open to all kinds of scenarios. I am not at all shy in that retrospect. But I am naturally shy when it comes to the 1st meet and greet, though. So if I seem to be a bit guarded at first, that's just a part of my awkward charm ;) Thanks and have a great day!!!!

Edit: Thanks to playgirl for her "$.02"...

and yes, I abandoned my profile of 8 years because of my absense. I don't even remember the username, much less the password to it. I do remember the email address but Yahoo deleted it due to inactivity after 90 days, so getting said information was hard to regain. And as to my whereabouts, I don't disclose that out here openly in the forum. If anyone who is interested in my place of residence, they can either PM me or email me with the new address easily found by clicking on the Y for Yahoo. I don't know why, with all the hassle, that I don't look elsewhere for email. One more odd thing about me, I guess. As always, thanks and have a great day!!!

Last edited:
hmm, you're a hard one to gauge. you say you've been a member since 2002, but your join date says apr 2010, so you've obviously abandoned your profile of 8 years for some reason and created a new one in the last few days, perhaps because of your absence??? when i looked at your "about me" page, all i could find out is that you're male and a switch. simple math suggests that you're around 25 or 26.

you want someone to give you a "'real' tickle experience" but you don't list where you're from so folks nearby can respond. perhaps you might want to edit your post and provide a few more details about yourself, especially your location and old username (if you posted under it).

just my $.02

hmm, you're a hard one to gauge. you say you've been a member since 2002, but your join date says apr 2010, so you've obviously abandoned your profile of 8 years for some reason and created a new one in the last few days, perhaps because of your absence??? when i looked at your "about me" page, all i could find out is that you're male and a switch. simple math suggests that you're around 25 or 26.

you want someone to give you a "'real' tickle experience" but you don't list where you're from so folks nearby can respond. perhaps you might want to edit your post and provide a few more details about yourself, especially your location and old username (if you posted under it).

just my $.02

As I said in the edited version of my intro thread, thanks for your $.02...I didn't realize that I left out all that much after I left the forum for the night. Thanks again, and if next time I miss any info in any other future posts/threads, I'll be sure to expect your $.02 :D Thanks and have a great day, playgirl.

As I said in the edited version of my intro thread, thanks for your $.02...I didn't realize that I left out all that much after I left the forum for the night. Thanks again, and if next time I miss any info in any other future posts/threads, I'll be sure to expect your $.02 :D Thanks and have a great day, playgirl.

i'm so glad you took this in the constructive way it was intended. it only elevates my opinion of you :)

welcome back!

i'm so glad you took this in the constructive way it was intended. it only elevates my opinion of you :)

welcome back!

Thanks again, playgirl. I only take constructive criticism.

And thanks to Millagros, even though he spelled my name wrong lol. He should just be glad that he is my absolute fav tickle story artist lol jk. :gbtoast:

welcome back Featherly.

hope you get that tickle session you're looking for. i bet theres a bunch of people willing to jump on that opprotunity haha

LAWL WHRE DU U LIVE?!?!?1!

Sorry Featherly, had to do it. xD

Anyway, welcome back! Yaaaay! :bouncybou

welcome back! ive never met you but this is a nice thread i think so hi!

LAWL WHRE DU U LIVE?!?!?1!

Sorry Featherly, had to do it. xD

Anyway, welcome back! Yaaaay! :bouncybou

You goober :p

But thanks for the welcome back, really appreciate it xD

That goes for everyone else...thank you :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back