• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can someone post me turkish story?

Most of us do not know much about Turkey so we have nothing to relate to that would be realistic. Tell us about the daily life of someone in turkey and maybe we can work some tickling into it.

Please post me a babysitter story.But I want the language turkish.Do you know turkish?

I don't know any Turkish

Sorry, I don't know any Turkish. What is the turkish word for Tickle or Ticklish? I could have the girl say that over and over again while being tickled.

No babysitting stories from me. That would involve minors. I could write a kidnapping story and set it in Turkey or I could write a story about the ticklish adventures of some Turkish girl. To make any story realistic I need more information about Turkish culture.

Like, what do young Turkish girls wear. Do they dress as concervatively as the Saudi women or do they wear western clothes. Are turkish girls alowed to work in such places as Banks or Offices. I need to know these things because they would affect the story and the tickling.

I looking forward to writing this story for you.

Tickle is in turkish "gýdýklamak".Turkish girls wearing western clothes.They working at supermarket,office,restaurant...

Do you know english-turkish translater programm?

Turkish names

I need some Turkish names. Give me atleast three popular names for Turkish girls and three popular names for Turkish boys.

I will see if I can find an English-Turkish traslater.

Girls name:deniz,ebru,sinem
Boys name:eren,kývanc,arif

Update

I will adapt my partially completed story <B>Of Feathers and Steel</B> into a story that is set in Turkey with Turkish names.

I cannot find an English-Turkish translator that is free. The story will be posted here in about a week.

Thanks

Thank you very much:) But please use simple words in the story.

Turkish lines

I will add in some lines that are in Turkish if you will translate them for me.

Translate:
"That tickles"
"Please don't tickle me."
"Stop please stop."
"I am ticklish."

That tickles:"Bu gýdýklýyor."
Please don't tickle me:"Lütfen beni gýdýklama"
Stop please stop:"Dur lütfen dur."
I am ticklish:"Gýdýklanýyorum"

More lines in Turkish

Thanks. Now for these:

"Stop tickling me"
"I am too ticklish"

Stop tickling me:"Gýdýklamayý kes"
I am too ticklish:"Çok gýdýklanýyorum"

finished

The story <B>Of Feathers and Steel</B> is finished. I hope you will enjoy it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back