• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman Triumphant - Part Two

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Ok, I know it's been a while since I wrote part one, so here's a link for that one.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=166553

First off, this one is a bit long in story, so the tickling is at the very end for those who want to skip to that. Like the first chapter, I took some liberties with the origins of certain characters, and fans will see very quickly where I'm going with one particular character by the end of this chapter. Anyway, I tried to make this fit with the feel of the Nolan films. Enjoy...

Batman Triumphant – Part Two
CHRISTIAN BALE as Batman
MORGAN FREEMAN as Lucius Fox
GARY OLDMAN as Commissioner Gordon
MICHAEL CAINE as Alfred
CILLIAN MURPHY as Scarecrow
ERIC ROBERTS as Salvatore Maroni
ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL as Mike Engel
MALIN AKERMAN as Dr. Harleen Quinzel
HUGH LAURIE as Edward Nashton
DIANE KRUGER as Selina Kyle
TOMMY LISTER as Bane
BENICIO DEL TORO as Trogg
KRISTIN KREUK as Lynx
? as Riddler

“You’re too late... The transformation has begun...”

Scarecrow’s demented smile still revealed the fear that Batman invoked in him. He had already been thrashed by the Dark Knight before, but this time, he looked truly enraged. He feebly rose from the junk Batman had tossed him into.

“I have the cure for your poison, and it comes in both a syringe and my wrath.” Batman charged Scarecrow and swiftly grabbed him by the throat again after the scoundrel attempted a futile swipe at him with a metal pole. He lifted Scarecrow and held him up against the wall while slowly squeezing his larynx. “Tell me where Bane is.”

Scarecrow struggled briefly to remove Batman’s grip before mouthing the words “I don’t know.”

“Have it your way....” Batman sprayed the helpless villain in the face with some of his own hallucinatory gas and released his grip.

Scarecrow fell to the ground coughing and moaning. “Oh god... not this again.”

“WHERE IS HE?!”

Batman’s features contorted into a horrific visage, and his words reverberated out of what seemed like the depths of hell. Scarecrow screamed at the black demon roaring at him. “Please! Please... I don’t know!”

While watching Scarecrow writhe in agony, Batman realized he was telling the truth. He promptly knocked out his adversary with a numbing punch to the face.

Selina Kyle was still trembling uncontrollably on the table she was strapped to. The cats had scattered away from her out of fear from the fighting between her captor and a dark creature now approaching her. “Get away! GET AWAY!!!”

Unfortunately, the gas was slowly stripping her of her sanity and she shrieked as Batman drew closer until a sharp pain struck her throat, and she lost consciousness once again.

The Dark Knight watched as the antidote coarsed through her veins and her hyperventilating stopped. He unstrapped Selina from the table. He knew that she still needed immediate medical attention even with the antidote in her system.

Harleen stared at the wall for what seemed like hours. Memories flooded her mind of what she had shared with the man once known as the Joker. They called him a psycho, but to her, he was different. No matter what they said, he was brilliant. He had shown her a side of himself that the others hadn’t known. Thanks to him, she was experiencing a side of herself that she had buried away for years. She could relate to the Joker. Growing up, they had always said something wasn’t right with him. She knew the feeling. Pills and therapy were things forced upon her to make her “normal.” Now, she didn’t feel like being “normal.” Now... he was dead because of the Batman.

An unfamiliar sound startled her from her brooding. Some sort of aircraft she had never heard before was rumbling outside. She walked over to the window. Off in the distance, a black aircraft shaped like a bat was landing on the helipad on top of one of the hospital’s adjacent buildings. Five police officers were training weapons on the hatch of the vehicle as it opened. Batman walked down its steps holding a motionless woman draped in a blanket. After what looked like a few tense words shared between the officers and Batman, he handed over the woman to two paramedics as they ran into the roof entrance. The police still had their guns pointed at him, but in a flash of motion, a cloud of smoke erupted around Batman and their guns flew out of their hands from some small objects he apparently threw at them. In just a matter of seconds, he had jumped back into his aircraft and lifted off of the helipad. A few of the officers managed to recover their guns in time to get off a few shots, but the bullets seemed to bounce off of the vehicle.

Hatred arose within her again. Harleen saw the object of her fury just minutes away from her and slipping away just seconds later. The feeling was maddening yet it awoke a powerful drive that she lacked as a psychiatrist. She now knew what her true calling was... vengeance.

“Bane... Riddler’s back. He says he has a proposition for you.” The tall, simian man awaited the response of his towering employer.

“Let him in, Trogg.” Bane turned to face the doorway as a man in a green suit, a green derby hat, and a half-comedy, half-tragedy mask casually strolled into the room. He walked with a slight limp, while using a black cane with a gold question mark-shaped handle for support.

“You were looking for business opportunities outside of Gotham. I found one.” The Riddler spoke with a proper British accent, and the tone of his voice betrayed the smile beneath his mask. “The Ghost Dragons are interested.”

Bane warily listened to the Riddler. He had done business with him ever since his prison escape, but even after several months, there was something about him that he couldn’t quite trust. He was too knowledgeable of the city’s inner workings – too perfectly in tune with everything going on. And yet, Bane had never heard of the Riddler until about 6 months ago. How did he know so much despite being new to the criminal underworld of Gotham?

“We can use the same pier as the last big shipment you made for me. I’ve already spoken with their leader, and I’ve assured them you can provide a suitable discount for the bulk amount they are asking for.”

“And how much would that be?” Bane narrowed his eyes as his enigmatic business partner continued.

“2 tons of Venom.”

Bane was taken aback by the size of this order. “Do you realize how much of my stock that is?”

“Don’t worry about that. You know I can get you as much of the raw materials as you need.” Riddler nonchalantly ambled across the room aimlessly. “All I need is for you to keep making and distributing the product.”

“When are we meeting?” Bane looked apprehensively at Trogg.

Riddler turned to face Bane again. “Midnight tomorrow. The Dragons are eager to try it out. It’s not a hard drug to sell, you know...” He chuckled mischievously behind his mask.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry to wake you, but you have a visitor.”

Selina opened her eyes to see a very distraught Edward Nashton in front of her. He was clearly worried about what had happened to her. “Selina... what did he do to you?”

The thoughts rushed through her mind of the abduction, the torture, and the hallucinations. All she could remember were the terrible creatures that had been licking her, the worms crawling across Scarecrow’s mask, and the dark beast she saw before blacking out. “I... I don’t know.”

Nashton sat down next to her hospital bed. He affectionately brushed a golden lock of hair from her face. The serene smile he had grown accustomed to seeing was now replaced by an expression of fear and anguish. Something had changed about her, but he didn’t know what just yet. “Scarecrow is in custody now. They’ve told me that the Batman brought you here, and that Scarecrow tortured you.”

Selina just nodded her head slowly. Although she had a pet cat, her experience while under the influence of the gas had twisted her perception of felines in general. There was now a fear and an obsession attached to them. Batman’s antidote had cleared her mind of hallucinations, but it didn’t remove psychological damage.

After a few silent moments of staring into each other’s gazes, the nurse approached them. “Sir, she’s been through a lot. She’s going to need some time to recover.”

Nashton solemnly nodded. “Scarecrow will pay for this. I will make sure of it.”

“So what did you find?” Bruce Wayne walked up to Lucius’s desk.

“I did some research on Gotham’s security infrastructure.” The crafty executive opened a list of major customers of Enigma Industries over the last 20 years. “Do you notice anything strange here?”

Bruce browsed the list. Enigma serviced nearly all of the most vital buildings in Gotham: water treatment plants, banks, power plants, hospitals, etc. Yet... there were notable gaps in this list.

“Arkham’s security isn’t provided by Enigma.”

“Indeed.... Syco International is their provider.” Syco was a rival to Enigma with a large national presence, but it only had a small share of Gotham’s market. “After what happened at the asylum made national headlines, Syco’s stock took a dive. The timing of this incident is especially bad for Syco, because both they and Enigma will appear at a major trade show in just a few days. Syco had been the frontrunner for acquiring a massive contract for the military in Afghanistan. Yet, a blunder as big as the one that occurred here seriously jeopardizes their bid.”

Bruce narrowed his eyes in thought as he looked further down the list. “So you think Nashton is connected to the Arkham incident.”

“I don’t have any proof of that, but the coincidences seem awfully convenient.” Lucius displayed his signature sly grin.

“You know what else Syco services, right?” Bruce idly picked up a paperweight from Lucius’s desk as he awaited his response.

“Hmmm?”

“The central police station....”

“Alright, they should be here any minute now.” Trogg looked at his watch. It was already midnight, and his men had the shipment on the pier ready for their customers. The night was thick with fog, and with it being a new moon, it was much darker across the bay than usual.

Suddenly, lights could be made out in the distance, and it quickly became apparent that a small ship was approaching the pier. It was a surprisingly quiet craft, and within a few minutes, the ship had docked. At the front of their crew was a woman wearing a kitsune mask and with an impressive sword sheathed at her side. All of them were dressed like ninjas, and they had white dragon emblems subtly embroidered on their shoulders.

Trogg apprehensively moved towards the mysterious woman. “And you are?”

“I am Lynx. We are the Ghost Dragons. Who are you?”

“I am Trogg. You have the money, I presume.” The brutish man cautiously glanced at the ninjas.

“If you have the product....” Lynx motioned to her henchmen to bring some suitcases forward. One of them handed her a case, which she opened so that Trogg could view the stacks of money. In turn, Trogg signaled for a thug to open the doors of a red intermodal container, which revealed several drums of Venom. Lynx then closed her case as the thug closed the container.

Just as one of Trogg’s thugs was about to lift the container with a crane onto the Ghost Dragons’ ship, spotlights flooded the area of the dock.

“Freeze!” Out of the shadows, policemen swarmed the area. Trogg’s men and the Ghost Dragons looked ready to attack, but they slowly lowered their weapons when they realized that they were outnumbered and outgunned. The Ghost Dragons numbered 15 and Trogg had another 15 men with him, but there were nearly 50 police officers present. Snipers were visible from the rooftops near the spotlights. Yet, Commissioner Gordon was nowhere to be found.

“You’re probably wondering what the hell is going on right about now, aren’t you?” The sly Irish-accented voice of Salvatore Maroni could be heard from behind one of the officers pointing a gun at Trogg. A well-dressed bodyguard pushed Maroni forward in a wheelchair. Maroni was wearing a stylish suit, but his face was covered in a strange puddy-like substance. He had clearly been seriously wounded by the car crash that Two Face had caused by killing his driver six months ago.

“You thought you could just bring in new customers to my city without letting me know.” Trogg’s expression was full of rage as Maroni spoke. “Bane escapes from prison and assumes he’s the new Boss of Gotham. Well, tonight will be a reminder that he’s still subject to me.”

“You don’t know who you’re messing with.” Trogg growled at Maroni.

“Quite the contrary... Bane seems to have forgotten that I still have the police working for me. Any drug trade here pays tribute to me.” Maroni’s guard wheeled him closer to Trogg.

“Do you know who King Snake is?” Lynx was still gripping her sheathed sword.

“Should I? You’re new to this town, so it’s nothing personal, but everyone has to learn the rules around here.” Maroni managed a grin under the puddy. “Because both of you made this trade without me, I’m taking half of the shipment and half of the payment. From this point on, you will both pay me 10% of every transaction.”

The officers began loading the Venom into unmarked vans, while others grabbed half of the suitcases from the Ghost Dragons. Trogg glanced over at Lynx and slowly nodded. Maroni was signing his own death warrant.

“So the plot thickens... It turns out that the Joker was killed with a lethal dosage of Venom. While the bat pin hints at the involvement of the Batman, the usage of Venom makes Bane a prime suspect. It’s already well known throughout the city that Bane’s gang is responsible for supplying Gotham with this highly addictive and highly dangerous substance. The attack on Arkham does fit Bane’s M.O. as well, because he has a reputation for making reckless moves against authority and society in general.”
Harleen watched Mike Engel on the TV as he spoke with some police officers about the Arkham investigation. As the doubts mounted regarding Batman’s actual involvement and Bane’s seemingly more likely participation, her feelings were conflicted regarding who should be the target of her vengeance.

The doctor had been released from the hospital but with the stipulation that a nurse would check in with her to ensure she didn’t regress back to her bipolarity. Unfortunately, the changes had already begun. Tears welled up in her eyes as the anger took hold of her psyche.

She walked to her bathroom and sifted through her makeup. If she was to become an embodiment of the Joker’s wrath, she needed a fitting disguise. Ever since college, designing costumes and experimenting with theatrical makeup were hobbies she had developed a passion for.

Who was the appropriate partner for a clown? After a few moments, it came to her – a jester. She grinned from ear to ear as she spread white paint across her face. All she needed now was to find Bane, and she knew exactly who might know that – Salvatore Maroni. Joker had told her all about him.

“Considering what you’ve done to Selina Kyle, I have a feeling that the new D.A. is going to push for you to go to Blackgate instead of Arkham. How does that sound, Crane?” Commissioner Gordon’s smug grin met Scarecrow’s blank expression.

The disgraced psychiatrist simply stared at Gordon. “I found this in my cell. Do you know who this represents?” He handed the commissioner a golden metallic lapel pin shaped like a question mark.

Gordon flipped it around casually in the palm of his hand. “The new guy, right? Riddler.”

Scarecrow just nodded slowly as a smile spread across his face. “I think you’ll finally get to meet him soon.”

“Well, he still has to sign in like everyone else.” The commissioner’s smile was fading into an apprehensive gaze. Suddenly, a loud explosion resonated from the front of the police station. “What the?!”

A large van had crashed into the front of the building and exploded. Mangled furniture and bodies were scattered throughout the lobby, and a large fire was burning at the entrance, with smoke billowing out of the remains of the van. The moans of several injured people could be heard, and several officers were frantically attending to them.

Gordon ran from the holding cells in the back to the front of the building just in time to witness two dozen black clad ninjas rush into the building. Some began to hack at officers with swords, while others opened fire with submachineguns. The commissioner ducked behind a desk to avoid the gunfire. “Somebody get the fucking army in here!”

A massive firefight began between the Ghost Dragons and the police. A few of the ninjas were killed by return fire from the police, but due to the explosion, their lethal melee skills, and the automatic weapons that they were wielding, the Ghost Dragons clearly had the upper hand. Several officers were getting mowed down or chopped up.
Gordon rose from the desk as a female ninja in a kitsune mask approached him with a sword in each hand. The other ninjas were providing her cover fire to move further into the offices. She raised one of her swords to ready a strike at the commissioner. “This is our message to Maroni.”

“It’s time to celebrate, boys.” Salvatore Maroni popped open a champagne bottle. “We’re back in business thanks to our newest partner.” He poured himself a glass and then one for his bodyguard. “To Bane...”

The mob boss and his henchmen all laughed heartily. Maroni compensated for his lingering worries by engaging in reverie. He had pushed around several other criminals new to the city, but Bane was different. He knew that he had to tread more carefully with him than others. Last night’s move was bold and would undoubtedly anger Bane, but it was the perfect time to assert his influence. He humiliated his rival in front of a new customer. As for the customer, he knew little to nothing about the Ghost Dragons, but he wasn’t about to let some upstart Chinese gang take hold of the city. Lau had already let him down with the Triads’ failure to protect his money.

After a few minutes of socializing, Maroni motioned to his bodyguard. He wheeled the mob boss to his private quarters. “Are you sure you want to use Venom? Didn’t the doctor say something about it conflicting with the puddy?”

Maroni’s attention was only half-focused on his bodyguard’s questions. In his current state, he was a mangled cripple dependent on others for even the most basic needs. Venom had the promise of superhuman strength, and with the experimental treatment he was receiving to heal his wounds, he figured this drug would only heighten the puddy’s regenerative powers. “I’m just going to try it out. A small dose can’t do any harm.” He withdrew a small vial of the viscous liquid from his vest pocket.

The bodyguard pushed Maroni up to a desk, and he began reading a report on how his treatment worked. He heard his henchman close the door behind him and then the sound of him collapsing on the floor. The mob boss swiftly turned around to face a woman in a red and black harlequin suit pointing a gun at him.

The woman smiled deviously and slyly addressed her target. “The word in this town is that you can find anyone. So tell me.... where is Bane?”

Maroni’s maimed face was unable to express much emotion, but inside, he was furious at how rude this intruder was. “And who the fuck are you?”

“Ah... where are my manners? The name’s Harley. I would shake your hand, but I don’t want to catch whatever has infected your skin.”

“You’re very funny. I hope you can maintain your sense of humor when I have you tortured.”

“Well, I’m already quite the tortured soul as it is, but you still haven’t answered my question.” Harley pulled the hammer back on her revolver. “If I can’t get what I need from you, I’m sure there are others who can help me.”

“And just why do you want to know where Bane is?” Maroni subtly slipped his hand under the desk. He only had to reach a few more inches to press his panic button.

“Don’t bother pressing that. If you reach any further, I’ll send them an alarm that isn’t silent.”

Just then, a loud crash and the sound of gunfire rang out from the front of the club. Maroni’s eyes widened with shock, and Harley’s arms twitched. “Well, sweetheart, I think your guest has arrived.”

The mobsters fired wildly at the monstrously-muscled men smashing through the club. An armored van had plowed through the entrance, and several Venom-augmented minions scattered out of the vehicle while firing assault rifles at Maroni’s men. Even though they were getting hit by bullets, they barely even flinched at the wounds they were receiving, and their expressions were horrifically twisted into maniacal snarls baring gritted teeth. The mobsters yelled as they emptied their guns at these mutants, but they just stomped towards them tossing furniture aside like they were paperweights.

One of the minions got within arm’s reach of a mobster hiding behind cover and picked him up. With his bare hands, he crushed the man’s skull as his victim howled a blood-curdling scream. The sight of this drove the remaining men to flee in absolute fear for their lives, but most of them were gunned down by the minions as a result.

The last men to exit the van were Bane and Trogg. Bane cocked his automatic shotgun, and Trogg readied his slug gun. Surveying the mess of dead mobsters in front of him, Bane laughed approvingly. His minions grinned, although a few of them dropped to the floor due to blood loss.

Bane glanced at Trogg. “Have they reached the station yet?”

“Yes, the attack is in progress.” Trogg viewed a text message on his phone.

“Good. The Ghost Dragons will take care of the police, and we’ll take care of Maroni. Gotham needs a new overlord.” The group casually advanced to the backrooms of the club. Bane directed his minions to investigate each room. He and Trogg both noticed one last door that the minions didn’t open. Bane nodded to his right hand man, and Trogg carefully checked the doorknob. It was locked.

Bane opened fire on the door, and after emptying his clip, several large holes were visible. The room was clear behind the door. He effortlessly kicked the door into smithereens, and Trogg charged into the room aiming his gun. Maroni was alone in his wheelchair facing them.

“So what now? You’ve killed my men, and I’m already a disfigured paraplegic. I have nothing left to lose.” The mob boss had an empty wine bottle in his hand.

“Oh, there’s one last thing you have left, and I’m going to take it from you slowly and painfully.” Bane smiled wickedly as he lumbered toward his helpless victim. “But before I kill you... tell me... who told you about the shipment?”

“Captain Simonson.”

“Well, I hope he doesn’t die tonight. I would like to know how he knows the Riddler.”

“I’ll talk with him for you.” Harley had snuck up behind Bane and was now pointing her gun at his head. Trogg turned to face her, but she interrupted him, “Unh uh... Be a good boy and put down that weapon, or your boss loses his head.” Trogg reluctantly placed his slug gun on the floor. “Now, kick it over to the wall.” Trogg narrowed his eyes. “DO IT!” The gun slid across the hardwood floor and thumped against the wall.

“Now... Why exactly did you attack Arkham and kill Joker?” She pulled the hammer back on her revolver as she had before when talking with Maroni.

Bane nonchalantly replied, “I didn’t.”

The thoughts and emotions were swimming through her head again. She felt the same rush of anger and sorrow she had experienced right after the death of the Joker. “Don’t lie to me! Why did you do it?!” The cracking of her voice betrayed her grieving.

“I don’t have time for this. I didn’t attack the asylum, and I didn’t kill Joker. I don’t know who did, but I think it was probably the Riddler.”

“NO!” Tears fell from Harley’s face as the confusion set in. Her white facepaint began to smudge as her lips quivered. After all this time, she was still pursuing the wrong person. In the instant she attempted to wipe away the tears, Bane swung around and backhanded the gun out of her grip. Trogg grabbed her and forced her against the floor on her stomach. Harley broke into sobbing.

“Well, it looks like you won’t die alone after all, Sal.” Bane’s minions entered the room. Two of them picked Maroni up out of his chair as he struggled. “Since you like my product so much, I figured I’d give you an extra large dosage.” The minions carried him out of the room as he shouted angrily.

“And as for you, my dear? I have something very special in mind.” Trogg lifted her off of the floor. “Trogg, tie her to the bed.” Harley screamed and violently bucked in the simian man’s grip. One of the minions aided him in putting her on the bed. Trogg and another henchman tied Harley’s wrists and ankles to the bedposts as she cursed at them.

“Now, tell me a little about yourself. I usually like to acquaint myself with my victims.” Bane grinned diabolically as he watched his captive struggle.

Harley eventually just laid still and glared at her captor. She couldn’t let things end this way. She still didn’t even know for sure who killed Joker. Maybe if she opened up to Bane, she could stall the situation. “I worked at Arkham.”

“That’s funny, because I would’ve figured you were a patient.” The massive crime boss looked over at Trogg, and they both chuckled.

“I got to know Joker quite well. He told me lots of fascinating things about you, Maroni, and many others.” Behind the smeared white facepaint, Harley’s expression returned to the look of mischief she had earlier.

“Really now? What did he say about the Riddler?” Bane’s smile faded as he now gave the strange jester his full attention.

This was an unexpected opportunity for Harley. Joker hadn’t actually said anything about the Riddler, because he seemingly was not aware of him. Yet, Bane’s obvious interest in this topic would be perfect for giving her the chance to possibly escape. “Perhaps, you’ll untie me and we can talk more about that.”

“Oh no... I make the terms and ask the questions. You simply give me the answers.” The crimelord approached the side of the bed and leaned closer to her.

“And why would I do that?” Things weren’t quite working as she had hoped. Harley had to act fast. She wasn’t eager to find out what exactly he meant by “very special.”

“My ability to get what I want out of you is only limited by my imagination.” Bane withdrew a large knife from his black leather vest. He slowly brought the blade closer to her body and dragged the point along her side.

Harley tried very hard not to show any fear, but her slight trembling gave her away. Yet, as the blade slid across the spandex of her outfit, she felt a faint tingling. She had always had sensitive skin, but now was a bad time to face this distraction. As the blade reached the edge of her underarm, she involuntarily twitched and gasped.

Bane stopped for a moment. He then slid the blade into the hollow of her underarm as it stretched the spandex against her skin and watched as his victim gritted her teeth and tensed her arm still. “Is there a problem?”

“N-n-ooo.” Harley stuttered her response while the blade continued to stroke her armpit. Her lips quivered into a forced smile. It was taking all of her concentration not to burst out laughing from the touches under her arm. She had never realized just how quickly light stroking along her skin could bother her. As she focused on maintaining her composure, sudden tickling along her stomach caused her to squeal loudly.

Trogg grinned at Bane while he titillated a wildly squirming Harley. Bane nodded and promptly sliced open her outfit. He ripped the torso to reveal her pale skin and black lingerie. He then slipped the remaining amount of her costume down her helplessly flexing legs.

Harley squinted her eyes closed as she felt rough hands goose her shaking hips. Another pair of much larger hands fondled her inner thighs. The fingers trailed downward behind her knees and brushed against the soft, vulnerable skin there. Frenzied laughs escaped her lips.

“Are you ready to tell me?” Bane’s fingers creeped agonizingly slowly down Harley’s calves. He gently tugged at her slippers as Trogg nimbly traced her ticklish ribs.

The poor jester threw her head back and cackled madly as she felt Trogg’s hands torment her smooth pits. She was unable to answer Bane’s question due to the torturous sensations of Trogg nibbling along her spasming stomach.

Harley’s slippers fell to the floor, and Bane caressed the tops of her dainty feet. He cut away the remnants of her costume bunched around her ankles, and rubbed her tender, pale soles. The nails of her long toes were painted black and contrasted her pale skin nicely. Trogg relinquished his vellication of her underarms and ribs after Bane motioned for him to stop.

“Well? Are you?” Bane gingerly massaged Harley’s toes as he awaited a reply.

Harley caught her breath as she pleaded with her captors. “Please just untie me. I can’t take this anymore.” She gritted her teeth again as Bane’s fingers wiggled along her arches. She clenched her toes when he began to tease each wrinkle of her flexed soles. Surprisingly, she was even more ticklish on her feet than her pits had been. Still, she fought back the giggles until she felt Bane’s tongue slither along her soles. She howled with laughter when Bane licked and nibbled on her wriggling toes.

The crimelord admired his handiwork as he watched his captive convulse from the tantalizing of her feet. She groaned when Trogg cut open her bra to expose her plump breasts. The simian henchman caressed them and flicked his tongue against her pink nipples. He could tell they were hardening as moans interspersed with her hysterics. Bane stopped torturing Harley’s feet and rubbed the warm spot on her panties.

“Oh no....” Harley closed her tear-filled eyes and bit her lip. Trogg had begun to suck her nipples while kneading her back. She felt Bane tear off her panties and then his warmth breath along her golden mound. Her hips shuddered as his tongue slid along her nether lips. She threw her head back again and whined frustratedly. Despite the circumstances, all this stimulation was building up an overwhelming orgasm.

Just as she was reaching the edge, the touches stopped. “You will tell me. Eventually, you will break. They always do.”

“He didn’t tell me anything. Just get it over with, please....” When Bane cupped her mound, her hips began to thrust. He promptly removed his hand, however.

Down the hall in another room, a loud scream of pain could be heard.

“Well, it sounds like your friend Sal has been dealt with, and our time with you is done.” Bane, Trogg, and their minions walked out of the room as Harley shouted weakly at them. She could smell gasoline fumes coming from the hallway, and the sound of a van’s engine starting up. Clearly, they planned on burning the building down.

TO BE CONTINUED

Christ. What to say. This is...astonishing. I'd forgotten about Part I. Been busy with my own stuff. But I clicked the link and it all came flooding back.

And now...this.

This. Is some serious writing here man. Actual. Writing. Not "Fetish/Kink/Tic-Fic/Erotica" writing but actual writing. Like Suik, meangry, Anniehall, Sound Siren, Crystal, Kunzite, Rithwraith, Myth77 and I'm SURE a few others that slip my mind at the moment (sorry all - haven't had my morning jolt of caffeine), I'm assuming you must read actual books. With like, pages. Big thick ones with words and no pictures. It's sad isn't it? How that's praise now. And as a side note, not everything HAS to be "dark", as someone once coined it, there are several members here with the same talent but put their own fun twist on it and produce awesome stuff: Suik (again), Francie Pants, Black Widow, etc.

It's becoming disheartening to read all the disclaimers that keep popping up before people's stories as to the whereabouts the tickling is in their work. I know it's not an apology but it's still this sad feeling of anything written with an actual plot, an arc, twists, anything remotely complex with fully realized characters, worlds and any back story will go unnoticed and unappreciated.

I'm betting you probably won't find a movie where the director says before it begins, "So the big sex scene begins about half way through the movie, so in the meantime, you can do whatever..." That's what porn is for. Not anything with substance (insert "substance" porn joke here: ).

To each their own I suppose but I hope you and others who feel compelled to write for no other reason than to do so, continue.

Now onto the story. This was again, like watching an actual Batman movie in the vein of the current franchise. Gotham was a living, breathing place where these characters grew, dreamed, hoped, hurt, loved, lost, raged, fought and seemingly will do so even after you've stopped writing. I LOVED your frenzied narrative. Fast paced, almost fearful. The speed of which things passed by and the short scenes all intertwining made for a quick read despite its length and detail. Almost as if the reader stumbled into this world and had to catch up with its inhabitants. You certainly know the art of pacing. There are a few things I noticed that made me smile - writer tricks, or things picked up without you knowing through reading), but I won't undo any nuts or bolts for fear of ruining any fantastic effects. Just, congrats and awesome. :)

Ah, Harley. Yes please. One of my favorite characters even before The Joker. Joker is a sociopath. I can read about him on wikipedia. Harley, however, is a different math problem altogether. I loved how you portrayed her. This is the Harley I've seen in my head and enjoyed MUCH more than the giggling blonde moron she's often portrayed as. I have just one note on her in this, which I'll PM to you when I get the chance just to see what you think.

I know this is Batman. But you made this awesome. Thanks for the link and letting me know you posted this.

Bra. Vo. :D

Thanks so much, Marquis! :D This is high praise coming from one of our best writers. You're still one of my faves, and I'm looking forward to this epic project you mentioned.

I'm glad that I accomplished emulating the atmosphere of the new films. By the way, they've finally solidified a release date for the next one -- July 2012. It's a year later than I was hoping, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Anyway thanks again, and keep me posted on this project of yours! :D

Thanks very much, Angel :D I'm not sure when the next one will come, but it will probably be sometime later this month.

This story is so much win. I'm not even going to try and be eloquent here, cause reading this story makes me feel like a kid again. I love how you write the characters and I was literally :D while reading this.

Batman = Dark and Ominous: CHECK
Riddler = Smartass and Witty: CHECK
Harley = Unstable and HAWT: CHECK

I wholeheartedly second what Marquis said:
I LOVED your frenzied narrative. Fast paced, almost fearful. The speed of which things passed by and the short scenes all intertwining made for a quick read despite its length and detail. Almost as if the reader stumbled into this world and had to catch up with its inhabitants. You certainly know the art of pacing.

I haven't wanted to follow a multi part story on these boards until this very moment. Keep up the stellar work, you rock the casba. :bounce:

Sooooo, that Part 3 you mentioned you maaaaaaay have done by the end of the month...can haz please? ;)

This story is so much win. I'm not even going to try and be eloquent here, cause reading this story makes me feel like a kid again. I love how you write the characters and I was literally :D while reading this.

Batman = Dark and Ominous: CHECK
Riddler = Smartass and Witty: CHECK
Harley = Unstable and HAWT: CHECK

I wholeheartedly second what Marquis said:

I haven't wanted to follow a multi part story on these boards until this very moment. Keep up the stellar work, you rock the casba. :bounce:

Sooooo, that Part 3 you mentioned you maaaaaaay have done by the end of the month...can haz please? ;)

Thank you very much, Sound! :D Unfortunately, I am running behind on number 3, but it should be done by some time in June at the latest.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back