• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elf Sternberg Journal Mentions

yatsabel

TMF Regular
I don't know if this is exactly mainstream, but these are not in themselves tickling stories and I thik they are more like tickling mentions.

Well, I remember a few years back "stumbling" across Elf Sternberg's Journal Entries. These stories are sci-fi erotica and have many different angles of erotica explored including tickling. If anyone is interested in this kind of material, it might be worth looking into at the address below. Tickling is mentioned frequently, however it is not a focal point of Sternberg's erotica in my opinion. It's not my cup of tea, but the tickling scenes can be very fun. One of my favorites is the one listed briefly below. Of course this is all Elf Sternberg's material and it copyright protected. Distribuition through through non-profit electronic means is allowed.

http://www.drizzle.com/~elf/journals/index.html

We were in a sphere barely three meters across, made of completely clear ceramic with a very low index of refraction. It was effectively invisible, and the light of the stars, especially that of Stinz, was all that illuminated us. I lied when I said Kathy was the only thing for orientation. There was the cleat, and the life support module next to it, affixed to the wall behind her in a place she couldn't turn her head far enough to see.

I reached down for the pair of scissors on my belt, and with a few judicious snips her clothes came free. Bouncing freely about the room, I tied them in place next to the cleat. From the cleat I could reach out easily and stroke her buttocks; she moaned loudly.

"Slave," I said, prompting her.

"Yes sir?" she said, a tone of desperation in her voice.

"I'm going to leave you alone for a little while. Make yourself... comfortable." I actually didn't go anywhere, but instead descended to the bottom of the sphere, slightly behind her. I settled down, removed my clothes, and tried to breath quietly.

Katherine hung there, suspended, spread eagled and alone, with nothing apparent between her and the entire universe, the stars shining in on her in a blacker than black background. I imagined the loneliness, and the trust she must have felt. The room was comfortably warm, and the life-support was silent. The sensory deprivation must have been getting to her as well......

Half an hour passed. I rose again, and floated the short distance across the sphere, stopping my forward momentum by grabbing hold of her hips. I have reasonably long toes, and rotated myself until my feet had a good hold of the ropes securing her feet. I was directly behind her, my body pressed against her, my arms now tight around her waist. She moaned in response.

We hung there, pressed together, and my fingers traced down her sides. She moaned and shuddered, and I began to lightly run my fingers up and down her sides. I pressed a little harder, tickling her. She let out a giggle, and I tickled her some more. "No!" she cried out. "Oh, please no!" I laughed and kept tickling her mercilessly. She cried and screamed as I tickled her sides. I bent my knees, pulling me down and let myself fall to the bottom of the sphere. From there I could easily reach her feet.

"Noooooo!" she screamed louder. Her laughs were shot with sobs as I switched back and forth between her feet, and she screamed and fought against the ropes securing her.

This went on for fifteen minutes, and her screams grew louder and more desperate. Then, I stopped, and settled back to the floor again. Her giggles subsided.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back