• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warden (No tickling yet)

TicklingAndy

Warden

* Second scene is posted, let me know if you want me to continue this storyline.

This is my second attempt here at the TMF. Right now I am posting the first scene of this story. Please provide feedback and if you want to contribute ideas please do and I will try to incorperate them into the story.

WARDEN

A man clad in all black waited underneath a bed. He lay there silently, as he had for the past several hours. He was being paid good money for this task, and this was a regular customer. Finally he heard the sound he had been waiting for, the garage door was coming up. He would still have to wait a while before he could act, but at least now he knew the moment was coming. Having had plenty of time to survey the house, he listened intently now. He heard the door open into the kitchen from the garage, he counted each step as his mark came ever closer to his location. He made sure he was deathly silent as he heard the door knob and the creak of the door as it was pushed open. He watched as two feet wearing running shoes entered the room and approached the bed.

It had been a long day and Tiffany was dead tired. Work had been particularly boring today, and Tiffany could not wait to get off. It was beautiful outside, and she wanted to go for a run. After work she changed in the bathroom, and drove herself to the park down by the river. The breeze was wonderful, and with spring coming in full force she enjoyed all the flowers and the animals coming out. When she finished her run she decided to grab a salad to go, then head home and settle in for the night.

The man watched as first a shirt hit the floor, followed quickly by a bra. He saw shoes get kicked off, and shorts and panties get tossed by the clothes basket as well. He listened as Tiffany plopped on the bed and lay there a second before she sat up removed her socks. She ate her salad as he waited underneath her. He heard the plastic container as she tossed it into the trash can beside her bed. Finally she stepped into the bathroom. He could hear the water running now, and while normally he would love the thought of a beautiful woman in the shower, tonight it just meant more waiting. The man patiently waited, pressed to the floor as Tiffany showered. He waited while she dried off and then collected all her clothes and put everything into the basket. He listened as she went into her closet and came out in her pajamas. Tiffany pulled her window shade shut, turned on some music and tucked herself in for the night.
The man waited until he heard her breathes become more peaceful, more rhythmic. Silently he slid out from underneath the bed. He reached into his bag and pulled out a rag. He soaked it in chloroform, and then quickly placed it over Tiffany’s face. Her eyes jolted open for a second, before she passed out unconscious. The man quickly finished his job, and prepared to deliver his package…

Three Hours Later…

Tiffany awoke with a start. She screamed, and heard it echo in the room all around her. She tried to sit up but found she couldn’t move. Her arms were held tight above her head, by straps attached to her wrists. She tried to move her legs but found that her ankles were attached just the same, and two straps secured each leg above and below the knee. She tried to look around, but her head was held firmly to whatever she was on. Panic gripped her and she began to sob and cry for help.
A man watched this from behind mirrored glass. He walked into the room from behind her, and could hear the change in her breath as she heard footsteps. He stood just behind her head and whispered into her ear.

“I’d save my energy if I were you, you’re going to need it later.”

Tiffany heart leapt to her throat as those words rolled into her ear. Panic again began to set in until she heard a hiss, and saw a gloved hand press a mask against her face. As she tried to scream she breathed in the sweet gas, and once again faded into oblivion.
A couple hours passed, and Tiffany began to come to. The man watched through the glass, admiring the beauty in front of her. He had greatly enjoyed stripping her. He could remember the strawberry scent coming from her sandy blonde hair. He had felt the muscles that light underneath her taught tanned skin. This was a woman who knew how to take care of herself, but for a while he would be the one taking care of her. He walked back out.

“Who’s there, I can hear your footsteps.” Tiffany called out.

“Why, I’m here of course.” Relied the man.

“Please just let me go, I haven’t seen you, and I don’t even know where I am, just let me go and I’ll forget this ever happened.” Tiffany pleaded.

“Oh my dear, I’m afraid that cannot be, because what I am about to do to you… you will never forget” The man coolly stated a smile forming on his face.

“Oh god please don’t hurt me!” Tiffany instantly begged.

“My dear, I wouldn’t dream of it, what I have in store for you is a much more delicate matter.” The man laughed.

The man moved in front of Tiffany now, and she could see him clearly. Something was very familiar about this man, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. She tried to move away as the man reached out, and wiped away the tears building up inside of her, but the way she was restrained she couldn’t move at all.

“Would you like some water before we begin?” The man politely asked.

“No I don’t want water! I want you to let me go!” Tiffany yelled.

“Everyone in here wants to go, you however my dear, are the first of my personal guests. I worked long and hard to get where I am, and have worked meticulously to ensure I wouldn’t be caught.” The man explained.

“What, what do you want from me.” Tiffany asked
“Let me show you” The man responded as he reached out both hands towards her sides.

Tiffany erupted with laughter as soon as the man started squeezing her sides.

“Nohoo haahaha plehehese nahahat that, ohh hahahah stahahap.” Tiffany was in hysterics. She had been tickled before, but that was always by friends, and she could at least fight it. This was terrible, she was completely at this man’s mercy, and there was nothing she could do about it, and he wasn’t stopping.

No ahhahhahahahaha oh hohoh my gahahad plehehese stahhahap. Tiffanys laughter continued as the man continued squeezing her sides, and spidering his fingers over her naval. Finally after what seemed like an hour, but was really just 5 minutes the man stopped.

“Oh god, please don’t tickle me. I am so ticklish, and I hate it” Tiffany begged as she fought to catch her breath.

“Well that’s too bad for you, because that wasn’t even a warmup.” The man grinned as he taunted Tiffany.

The man walked out of Tiffany’s view to the side, over to a table, and picked up to makeup brushes. As he walked back in view twirling the brushes menacingly he looked into her pleading blue eyes, and asked. “How bout we find out where else you may be ticklish”

Tiffany didn’t even get to say no, before she was once again racked with laughter. “AHhahaha, nohhohoho plehehehese.” She begged, as the man tortured her underarms and breasts with the brushes.

“Naht there hehahaha ohohoh nahahat there AHAHAHAHAHAH” Tiffany went into hysterics every time the brushes touched her breasts.

After about 10 minutes the man set the brushes down, Tiffany was gasping for air, but didn’t get a chance, as the man began to knead her inner thighs, again sending the poor girl into a symphony of high pitched squeals, and laughter. She was begging him to stop as he worked his way down her legs. He was taking note of every spot in his mind, and as he neared her knees her felt her tense up. “Jackpot,” he thought.

Tiffany screamed in ticklish agony as the man began to tickler her above and below her knees. She couldn’t take it, she would give this man anything he wanted if he would stop, but she couldn’t even form words anymore. She was certain she was going insane. His hands were everywhere now, squeezing her sides, dancing in her underarms, and worst of all assaulting her knees, just when she couldn’t take any more a light came on.

The man sighed as he looked at the light. “Well my dear looks like I have business to attend to, and I was just starting to have fun… don’t worry though I won’t just leave you in here to be bored. The man again went out to the side of the room, this time he came back with a clear plastic box, and a spray bottle. He opened the box up, and fitted it around her captive feet.

“What are you doing, please just let me go” Tiffany begged.

The man ignored her as he opened up the front of the box, he looked in and set the bottle down. As Tiffany tried to see what he was doing the man shot his hands inside, and began to torture her feet.

“AHAHAH NOHOHOH Plehehese” Tiffany begged, but this time the man stopped.

“Just wanted to give em a little test” he teased.

The man picked the bottle back up, and began to spray Tiffany’s feet. It felt like water, but right now even the little beads of whatever it was rolling down her feet were tickling her slightly. The man closed the front back up and latched it, then he opened a small hole up top and again went out of view.

“NO!” Tiffany screamed as the man came back into view, a jar full of live ants in his hand.

“Don’t worry, my friends here will keep you company.” The man said as he poured the ants into the box with her feet. “I even made it easier for you and them to be the best of friends, that was sugar water I just coated your feet in, and with your toes each tied back like they are, you don’t even have to worry about accidently hurting one of them.” The man told her. The man shut the lid, and walked to the door. Tiffany was already in hysterics before he made it out of the room.

Two hours later the man returned to the room, only to see that poor Tiffany appeared to have passed out. He wondered how long she lasted. He walked over to the box and opened the lid back up and used a vacuum to get all the ants out, when he finished he put everything to the side, and grabbed a coral sponge, a bucket of soapy water, a hair brush, and some smelling salts.

He held the salts under Tiffany’s nose, and she awoke with a start.

“Please, I can’t take any more, please just let me go, I’ll give you anything.” Tiffany attempted to offer.

“Well, we may see what you have that I may want in a bit, but I am afraid I made a bit of a mess on your feet, and I feel obligated to clean it up.” The man responded.

With that he dipped the sponge into the water and began to scrub her feet clean. Tiffany’s face immediately went red again, as laughter again erupted from the petite girl. She begged him to stop, but he was hearing none of it, he made sure he got between each toe, and when everything was finally good and clean he looked up at the shivering girl.

“See was that so bad, now let’s have some fun” the man mocked.

The man reached down and grabbed the brush, and before Tiffany even knew what was going on, he was running it back and forth under her toes.

“OHHOHOHOH SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA OH NOHOHOHOH AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHESE!” Tiffany burst with laughter, a new wave of energy filled her as this new assault hit her feet. This was the most ticklish thing she had ever felt. After about 15 minutes the man stopped. Tiffany had worked up a sweat she was laughing so hard. She knew it must be getting late, why wasn’t anyone looking for her she wondered. Someone had to save her.

Those thoughts quickly dissipated as the man’s fingers began to lightly tickler her sides. She laughed again, but this time it wasn’t as bad. He was being gentle now, he moved from her sides to her breasts, to her groin. Tiffany was surprised to find out she was enjoying this part.

“I see your getting a little heated now missy” the man taunted.

The man began to suck on her breast while he still teased her thighs with his fingers. Her mind was going crazy, on one end she was being tortured, on the other she was getting very very aroused.

“Oh ahah pleases pleases take me now.” Tiffany cried out when she couldn’t bear it any longer. The man pushed a button on the device she was attached to and her legs spread further apart. The man pushed himself into her, and she cried out as she released a forceful orgasm. As he was thrusting over and over, the man began to assault her underarms again.

“AHAHAHAH NOHOHOH PLEHEHEHESE” again the girl begged. She laughed for 10 more minutes until the man finally came inside of her. He reached up and released her head restraint, and her head fell almost straight down. The poor girl was drained of energy. The man released her arms, and put her in handcuffs, then released her legs, and shackled them as well.

“What are you going to do to me now?” Tiffany asked.

“Now it’s time you got some rest, and some food in you, I’m taking you to you room” the man responded as he led her out of the room they were in, and into a cell block.

“Where am I?” Tiffany asked as she looked around at her surroundings.

“My dear, you are in a federal prison. My prison, this is my private ward here, nobody else even knows about it. I should introduce myself, I’m Warden Smithy.” The man said as he put the girl in a cell and closed the door.

Tiffany looked at the man again, then fell into her rack sobbing. She remembered this man now, though it had been many years, and she knew tonight was just the beginning.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back