• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Searching for a story

foottcklr

Hi Everyone I was wondering if someone could help me find the story about the girl who went on a blind date with a basketball player & he tied her up & had an orgy of sex & tickling all weekend & at the end she makes another date with him the following weekend! Hopefully this is descriptive enough! Thanks for any help!!! :bouncybou

Is this it?

I have a friend named Charlotte, 34 years old, drop dead beautiful, a little girl 5 feet 1 inch tall and she weighs almost 100 pounds soaking wet. She's divorced but gets all the sex she wants because she has guys lined up wanting to date her. And she can be a little bitch, too, a real world class tease, withholding sex till her dates nearly climb the wall. And believe me, she made me climb that wall too - but she was worth it!

She has one huge weakness: her feet are indescribably ticklish. She's extremely ticklish all over but her feet are the worst. She confided to me once that she can't even bear to think about having her feet tickled, that she'd kill anyone who tried to tickle her there. She does everything she can to keep her ticklishness a secret.

She picks her dates carefully. She's turned on by the rich and powerful, guys who can lavish expensive gifts on her. And she's so beautiful she gets those gifts any time she wants them. And only then does she go to bed with them. Is she a prostitute? Of course not, she says, but she knows she's beautiful. She uses her beauty to get what she wants.

One day in a moment of weakness she accepted a date with a mammoth guy, 6 foot 7, weighing over 260 pounds, solid muscle. He was a professional football player - and filthy rich; just her type. She told me they really looked funny together, this enormous guy with this tiny girl. He had taken her to a party, then back to his apartment for a "nightcap." She had a feeling she shouldn't go with him, but after such a good time at the party, she decided what the hell and went with him. Huge, huge mistake…

A couple of weeks later, after she'd regained most of her sanity, she told me what had happened that night. Here is her story.

When we got to his apartment, it was fabulous. You wouldn't believe all the stuff he had. It was a bachelor's dream pad. He offered me a drink, but I had had enough at the party, so I refused. He smiled at me kind of weird and that made me real nervous. Somehow I knew something was wrong.

He asked me to sit on the couch, and he joined me. He was so big that he began to really scare me. We talked small talk for a few minutes and he told me that had seen me at several parties before and really wanted to go out with me. He told me how beautiful I was (and all guys say that to me) and how much he'd enjoyed being at the party with me.

We laughed and talked for a few minutes on the couch. Then he asked me if I'd like to have some more fun. I didn't like the look in his eyes, so I said I really had to be going and got up to leave. No sex until he gives me a diamond or two. He could wait, I thought.

But he reached out and grabbed my wrist and told me that the evening wasn't over yet and that we were going to have a lot more fun. I was scared shitless by this time. He told me that the apartment was pretty soundproof and that his neighbors were out of town. He kept holding onto my wrist with his huge hand and I knew I was in big trouble. He told me that I wasn't going anywhere until we had a lot of fun together.

He asked me if I wanted to fight him and I pleaded with him to let go of my wrist. He just smiled and repeated the question. I knew I was really in for it, but I had no choice. He could have killed me right there. So I shook my head, "No, I won't fight you."

He laughed and said, “Good.” He'd looked forward to this time for months, and now he was going to "do me real good." I shuddered to think what he meant.

So he picked me up in his arms like a rag doll and carried me into his bedroom and dropped me down on his ultra king size bed. Then he looked down at me and said, "Let the fun begin!" I pleaded with him not to hurt me, but he just laughed. He told me that hurting me was the last thing he had in mind.

I don't know how he found out I was so ticklish, but he did. He did just about everything to me, I guess, and there was no way I could stop him. He quickly stripped me completely naked on the bed and held both my ankles in one of his huge hands and tickled the bottom of my feet with his free hand. I screamed and laughed so hard I thought I was going to die. I pleaded desperately for him to stop, but he just laughed and kept it up, running his fingers all over the soles of both feet while holding me in all kinds of positions, totally helpless to stop him. He played with me like a Barbi doll as he tickled me out of my mind.

He tickled me everywhere, holding me with one hand and tickling me to death with his other. He held me nearly upside down with my bare feet sticking up in the air while he straddled me so I almost couldn't move and tickled me on the soles of my feet for what seemed like forever. I screamed and begged for him to stop, but he just laughed and told me how much fun he was having. I thought I was going to die from his tickling.

While he was holding me upside down like that, he began tickling my legs too, all up and down my calves and knees and thighs. By that time I was so ticklish everywhere that no matter where he touched me, I'd nearly die from laughter. He told me what pretty legs I had and how much fun he was having tickling them. He tickled me all over my legs, but he really seemed to like the area just behind my knees and down on my calves. He tickled me there till I thought I was going to go completely insane. The more I laughed and screamed, the more he would tickle me. He never forgot the soles of my bare feet, either.

After what seemed like forever, he stopped and asked me if I'd had enough tickling. I told him my god yes, and I begged him to stop and let me go. But he just laughed and told me I'd better offer him something real nice or he'd tickle me till I did. I knew what he wanted because he was naked too by this time, and I could see his huge dick getting harder and bigger the more he tickled me.

I had no choice. I knew he'd tickle me till I fucked him real good and got him calmed down. So I told him that he could have sex with me anyway he wanted for as long as he wanted if only he'd stop tickling me. I told him I'd be the best screw he ever had. And to prove it to him I reached out and took hold of his huge dick and sucked him for all I was worth.

He laughed and pulled his dick out of my mouth and said he'd rather fuck me - for now - than get a blow job, but that he was going to tickle me some more so I wouldn't forget what I promised. I begged and pleaded with him not to tickle me any more and to go ahead and fuck me, but he just laughed and held me up by my ankles again and started in tickling my feet again.

But this time he held my feet up to his mouth and licked the soles of my feet and ran his tongue all over my feet and the calves of my legs and behind my knees till I thought I'd pass out from screaming and laughing so hard. He rubbed my feet and legs with his rough beard and that nearly drove me out of my mind.

Finally he held me up - again upside down - and asked if I was ready for a good wild fucking yet. I pleaded with him to go ahead and do whatever he wanted to me, just stop tickling me. He ran his fingernail all over the soles of my feet and told me to beg him to fuck me. I knew he would really tickle me to death if I didn't, so I begged him with everything I had to fuck the hell out of me. I told him I'd give him the best fuck he'd ever had - and that he could fuck me again anytime he wanted to. I told him I'd do anything he wanted me to if only he'd stick his big dick in me.

Thank god that seemed to satisfy him. He laughed and laid me down on the bed on my back and spread my legs wide apart. He reached out and stuck his finger in my pussy, which was slippery from all the tickling he'd done to me, and climbed on the bed between my legs. He smiled down at me and told me that I'd better keep my promises. I knew I had no choice.

He positioned his huge dick in the mouth of my pussy and rammed his hips forward, impaling me with one lunge. He fucked me for over an hour, coming at least three times. I've never been fucked that wildly in all my life. And yes, if you have to know, I lost count of the number of orgasms I had too.

He kept me in his apartment for three days, having an orgy of tickling and sex for hours on end. He was insatiable with his lust for me.

I kept pleading for him to let me go, that I'd do anything he wanted, absolutely anything. Finally he relented and said he'd let me go if I promised that I'd come back any time he wanted. I knew he'd kill me - or worse - if I refused, so I agreed.

And I have another "date" with him at his apartment this weekend.

This story has no ending.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back