• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Homecoming (m/f erotic)

myth77

1st Level Orange Feather
(a continuation of The Lunch Break & The Elevator)

Homecoming

Everybody could hear them.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened, but the woman about to enter changed her mind upon witnessing the scene inside. She backed away...and let the doors close.

Ding!

Anyone else would've done the same if they had seen what she saw...heard what she heard.

The elevator was in motion again. So were the pair inside.

Liz tugged hard at the sash cuffing her wrists to the railing, but to no avail. No...she would have to endure this...somehow.

Adam pressed his body into hers, firm and unyielding, against the wall of the elevator. He brought his lips to her neck, planting slow kisses...caressing her skin, running his lips up and down the length of her soft neck.

The sensations at Liz's neck alone might have caused her to erupt in pleasured giggles...had she not already been locked in hysterical laughter.

She squirmed in her bonds, head thrown back, squealing as ten fingers crawled her body. She screamed out, laughing harder as Adam's fingers quickened pace, fondling all of her ticklish places...crawling over and around her belly, wiggling up and down her sides, exploring her delicate rib cage, while his lips still kissed and caressed the soft skin of her neck.

It was all too much to handle.

Liz thought about begging for it to stop...but her thoughts were lost inside the feelings of Adam's wicked, agile fingers teasing her, insatiably tickling her body.

Ding!

Liz felt Adam's hands reach behind her, hastily untying her sash, freeing her wrists from the elevator railing...but not untying them. He took a small step backwards, then leaned his face close to hers, his unabashed gaze locking onto hers. Liz trembled, feeling the intent behind them. She grew hot, and quickly broke eye contact for relief.

He leaned closer to her face. Liz thought he might kiss her, until she felt a shiver run through her body as he put his lips to her ear...

“Let's go.”

She began to protest about her bound wrists, but Adam had moved behind her, gripping tight the sash that restrained them, as he walked Liz out of the elevator.

Liz stopped halfway down the hall leading to her apartment. “Adam...maybe you could untie...”

“What?!” he sharply interrupted her.

Liz giggled. “I said, maybe you could untie...”

In an instant, Adam clamped his hand over Liz's mouth. She gasped as she felt him pull her backwards into his chest. He held her mouth shut with one hand...wrapping his free arm around her waist, holding her, while his wriggling fingers roamed up and down her vulnerable side...grazing over her hips.

She shook her head wildly, writhing against Adam's body, her laughter muffled by the hand covering her mouth.

“Don't,” he whispered deep inside her ear,”tell me...”

He tickled faster, his fingers ferociously tormenting her form while she squirmed against him...

“...what to...do.”

He gripped her tighter and increased their pace toward Liz's apartment. They arrived at her door.

“Where's your key?” he whispered. Her knees weakened as he planted kisses on her earlobe.

“It's in my pocket...,” Liz's words were silenced. She snickered as Adam took the opportunity to “search” all over her body, tickling as he attempting to find the key. He located the pocket at her waist, reaching deep inside of it, stroking her responsive hips as she giggled, twisting in vain away from the ticklish sensations he elicited.

They entered her apartment. Adam, still behind Liz, freed one of her wrists from its bond, leaving the other cuffed in the sash. He tightly gripped the sash, tugging Liz down the hall to her bedroom.

Inside, he pulled the zipper down the back of Liz's dress, letting it fall to the floor. She shivered as the cool air met her exposed flesh. He walked her over to the bed, sitting down on the edge. He reached up and gripped her hips, standing her between his legs. Pulling the sash at her bound wrist, he reached over and grabbed her free arm, yanking both in front of her, and proceeded to bind her wrists together again.

Liz flushed. “I thought you were gonna untie me now that...”she trailed off as she felt Adam pull her down, sitting her firmly on his lap.

“Not...done,” he replied.

And everyone could hear...

...hear the echoes of Liz's hysterical laughter ricocheting all over the apartment...seeping through the walls and spilling into the hallways.

more coming soon...

I like your writing Myth and am glad you are gracing us with your skills.

This new chapter was playful, teasing and hinted at even more fun to come behind closed doors. Most importantly it made me smile.

Thank you :)

I like your writing Myth and am glad you are gracing us with your skills.

This new chapter was playful, teasing and hinted at even more fun to come behind closed doors. Most importantly it made me smile.

Thank you :)

Well thank you very much Sir :D I really appreciate your kind words.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back