• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Newbians Official Thread! (Newbians only please)

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Howdy Folks,

This is *the* thread for already-registered NEST first-timers to ask questions, find roomies, and plan your NEST experience! Let's get the ball rolling with a bit of conversation:

What have you heard about NEST that you can't wait to do? :happyhop:

What have you heard that scares you a little? :devil2:

How long did you know about NEST before you decided to attend?

This is the time to get to know your fellow first-timers before the event, can't wait to hear from you all :juggle:

Hiya, I guess ill break the ice on this thread....

Ive known about nest for a long time but havent been in the area/country or been available to attend until now. So im looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

Oh and the only thing im afraid of is the Philly Police. A bright red and loud Camaro is a magnet for tickets in the city ;)

Largest gathering on Earth (making it the largest in the entire universe if you wanna get down to it), which is why I'm glad my first gathering was yours, which sounded a lot more intimate get-to-know-people gathering. I've asked a lot of the regular gathering folks what NEST is like and the first word is usually 'awesome,' then they get to the details of the hotel, Dungeon Monitors keeping an eye on things, pains being taken to make sure everyone is as comfortable as possible, etc. More professional kinksters arrive than other gatherings.

What can't I wait to do? Reunite with the folks I met before, and meet new people, gain a stronger perspective on our community and the means to become a bigger part of it. I'm still extremely shy about playing, but there is a part of me that is yelling and screaming to get over it and jump in.

I have never been close to any real bondage equipment and practitioners actually doing what they do before on that kind of scale anyways. It's a little intimidating, but exciting at the same time.

1997. Seriously. My entry into the community were sites like Solefully Yours and Camp Tickle. I can remember lying on the 'are you 21?' question. Now I'm 31. I was talking to Lee about this last night. I've been a part of this community since alt.multimedia.tk. I used to post a bit on that newsgroup, then left pretty much with everyone else when it became spam central and abandoned. Lurked around on the TMF from then on, watching as it grew, but never noticing by how much. Till about 6 months ago I didn't have a clue about the scale of NEST...still perceiving it to be a bunch of guys with some videos. But I remember downloading posts on that newsgroup and seeing people talk either about the first or second NEST. I feel I should kick myself, as I've lived right outside of Philly near the whole time.

What have you heard about NEST that you can't wait to do?

:wavingguy I am a social person! To be honest I simply want to meet all the fantastic people I have posted with on this great forum! I have made a few friends here and I do believe I will have the time of my life. Last year was one of the worst I have ever experienced and NEST will be my first real fun experience this year! I would say I can't wait to let my hair down but, I have no hair to let down. All it did was let up...on growing I mean!:D

What have you heard that scares you a little?

Nothing thus far!:confused: Should I be a little afraid??? :D Seriously though, I have not heard anything yet that scares me. It seems straight forward and sounds like a great time!

I heard about NEST a few year ago! Was not too sure about it. The more talked with people on this forum and on TMF radio, I have to say that I have been waithing to Register since October of last year.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I asked for a two bed room so if anyone needs a roomie, just let me know! Thanks to all those that make NEST happen! It sounds incredible and I can't wait to have a few drinks with you all!:rose:

My main goal is just to really met new people whom I know are into tickling as much as I am. (Good lers and lees are hard to find these days). I'm starting with that expectation and working from there. I've never really been to an event like this so I'm defiantly looking forward to it.

I haven't heard anything that scares me in particular. If I am nervous about anything its the fact I'll be going there and really don't know anyone so I'll have to meet people as I go.

I actually found out about it only a couple of days before it opened for registration. (Very good timing for me). From there I asked a few questions and decided I was defiantly interested. I can't wait!

hello there, i cant wait to attend nest this year, this is the first i am able to come, i have been attend the michigan gathering for i think 6 or 7 times, i cant remember we had so much fun there hard to keep count. Philly is quite a way from where i resident at in indiana that why michigans gatherings was more convenient, but i willing to do a little more distance traveling.

nothing really scares me after the first gatrhingl i attended of course you're nervous for the first time who isnt, but that quickly went away. Pretty much thats how everybody feels in trying to something new, like a new and so on. But over all i know i'm gonna have a good time.

Being able to meet everyone, or as many people as possible, make some new friends and enjoy the weekend with said friends. Anything else good happening will be a bonus. :)

I'm pretty shy off the hop so the above not happening or in the opposite direction does scare me a bit but once I get going then I should be good. Not much else scares me cuz I know I'll have a good time. (And now thanks to Katie, I not only haz a tuff but I need to learn and develop some form of sass... :p Last time you warp my words Rhino Mouse! :p )

I've known about NEST for a few years now, pretty much since I joined Tickletheater in 03 and more from TMF in 06 when I joined here. It was always a case of not being able to afford the flight and/or hotel, not getting the time off work, (busy when the team u work for makes the playoffs consistently) but before mostly it was that my exams were always that last weekend of April so I would never get the chance to go. For this time though, I planned since post-NEST 2009 that I was going and now I'm registered and flight booked: I'm fully committed!

I share Tom's sentiments: looking forward to havin that pint with ya dude! :D

Hello!!

I heard about NEST just after joining the BDSM community when I found PurrBast in one of the tickling groups on FetLife. I have heard that it's a lot of fun.

There are several things I would love to do at NEST: Meet folks, tickle and being tickled!

There's nothing that scares me so far.

After I heard about it I decided I have to go. I was just waiting the registration to be open.

You can find me on FL under the same nickname. Looking forward to meet you all! See you the 30th!

:dancingbanana:

I heard about NEST just after joining the BDSM community when I found PurrBast in one of the tickling groups on FetLife. I have heard that it's a lot of fun.

There are several things I would love to do at NEST: Meet folks, tickle and being tickled!

There's nothing that scares me so far.

After I heard about it I decided I have to go. I was just waiting the registration to be open.

You can find me on FL under the same nickname. Looking forward to meet you all! See you the 30th!

:dancingbanana:

registration is already open, it was mention in another thread. you can go to this site to register.

www.nestgathering.com

Howdy Folks,

This is *the* thread for already-registered NEST first-timers to ask questions, find roomies, and plan your NEST experience! Let's get the ball rolling with a bit of conversation:

This is the time to get to know your fellow first-timers before the event, can't wait to hear from you all :juggle:

1. I've heard both good and bad things, but mostly good. Sounds like a reunion of old long time friends, and a meeting of new ones (unless you have that crazy, foaming at the mouth, criminally insane vibe).

2. What I've heard that scares me a little is just the openess of it all. I keep my status as a tickle lover discreet/anonymous or on a need to know basis (meaning if i wanna tickle u then u need to know lol).

3. Known about NEST for quite a few yrs but didn't attend for various reasons, from being a broke college student that couldn't afford it, being out of town or other engagements, and the over-riding one, just plain old scared lol. This yr is the year, I'm registered, excited, and will be there come the end of this month.

It's actually not even NEST specific. I just want to run up and give everyone hugs that I haven't seen since Bella Bash! And there are some people whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet that I REALLY want to say hi to. Also I heard Libertine's and Kittentoes' workshop is an absolute blast. :D

Ohhhhhh, best not answer this one. ;)

It's been probably since a few months after I joined. My job's most important work happens around NEST time so it wasn't even feasible to go previous years. But through some sheer luck and a late school schedule this year, I'm able to make it happen. :)

Last edited:
Howdy Folks,

Hi all,

I'm also a first timer at NEST, and would like to introduce myself. I've been lurking here (and there) for a very long time... About a year ago or so, I went to a gathering for the first time, and had an absolutely amazing time.

1. I can't wait to meet people! Also hoping to get to play a lot. Nothing quite beats the feeling of helplessly struggling against restraints if you ask me (yes, I'm mostly a 'lee).

2. Well, the first time I went to a gathering, I was afraid it would be a bunch of old men in leather pants or something, and that I would feel completely outside. That turned out not to be the case at all, so I'm planning to not be too nervous about NEST.

3. Many years...

Looking forward to meeting you all!

The main things I am looking forward to are the kidnapping fantasies, very anxious about that. Also, being a very shy and private person, just to meet some likeminded people, who enjoy the same interests, and maybe a little play to :)

I am a little scared, or rather nervous about a few things. Mainly, my biggest excitement is having the opportunity to be tickled again. I just hope I can handle whatever punishment I receive, it has been a while since I have been restrained and tickled, and I just want to make sure I still can withstand lol. Also, I am a little nervous about being in a new situation.

Overall I am excited, and hope to have a great time!

Original Three Questions

I am actually interested in meeting people who also like tickling - to know that I am not alone.

The kidnap scenarios scare me a little, but that's about it.

I would say at least 2-3 years, but I finally have a chance to go this year.

Hi all another first timer here and can't wait.

Just meet a buch of like minded people and just have some fun hanging out. I want to post more on here but believe it or not as stupid as it sounds I sometimes feel afraid to. So many people know each other here and you can see the relationships that develop over the board. Sometimes I stop myself from responding to a post because I feel I am intruding on the conversation, so I hope by coming and meeting these people in the flesh I'll be able to delerk a little more on this board. I will say that the regular posters here seem like awesome people who I can't wait to get to know them. Asside from that I'm looking foward to the chance to be tickled :)

Just the idea of checking into the hotel room, then I know that I can't chicken out of this (although I have no intenshions of doing that) also I tend to loose sensivity quickly so I'm hoping that won't be an issue and I can find skilled ticklers.

I knew about Nest for years but was to scared and self concious to even consider going, now I'm at a point in my life where I need to stop dying and start living so I welcome this experice with arms wide open leaving my pit's vonerable for attack.

Dave

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back