• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remote Control (part 1)

Volsung

Verified
Helen was working on her computer at the time. She heard the doorbell chime. Upon opening the door, she saw that a package was lying at the foot of the door. It was an unmarked parcel was about the size of a Kleenex box. Helen took it inside, wondering who would have sent it to her. She could not remember sending away for anything. She carefully cut the box open with the single side of some scissors. She unfolded the wrapping paper to discover a pair of very expensive looking white socks. Very nice... thick, like a runner's or a hiker's. In fact, they where as thick as she had ever seen for a pair of socks. She took them out of the box, which she tossed aside and walked over, and sat down in front of her computer. She balled up the left sock and put it on. It was so soft! It was nearly the softest thing she had ever felt on her skin, let alone on her feet. It even tickled just a bit putting it on! Then she slipped the other one on. Though they were extremely thick, yet they felt cool. Helen finished her "work" and logged on to Yahoo to chat for a while...

Alex was one of her favorite "tickle" friends that she liked to chat to and he was the only other one in chat at the time.

"Howdy Alex!", Helen typed.

"And a howdy to you too!", Alex responded back. "Working late again?"

"Yes, they are trying to kill me at the office or something..."

Helen smiled as she was typing. "I just got something weird in the mail."

"Do tell..."

"Yeah, a pair of socks.... can you believe it?"

"Somebody must really like you...haha"

"yeah," she replied "and they're really nice. Must have been very expensive."

"Oh....?"

Helen felt an ever so slight tingling on her feet, like she had sat on her foot wrong and cut off some blood circulation.

"Well, you know what they say..... "He who helps themselves..."

Strange... the tingling was on both feet, and getting worse...

"Anything wrong?" Alex typed.

"It must be the socks, maybe I'm allergic or something."

The soles of the socks suddenly wiggled, their thin ticklish fibers danced across her well pampered feet.

Helen giggled from being caught of guard by this sudden ticklishness, she could barely type back a reply.

"Al ex it;s th e soc ks, thie r T IC KL ING MEEEE!"

There was a long pause before the next communication, and Alex knew why. The socks now vibrated so fast that they actually became a blur if you looked at them closely. To Helen, it felt that a hairbrush was being scraped up and down her ticklish soles. It paralyzed her with laughter so much that she couldn't even remove them. Alex tapped a few keys on his computer key board and brought the tickle meter that was on his screen down to zero.

"Alex? You won't believe what just happened!"

"Oh, wouldn't I?"

"The socks... they... "

"Tickled you?" Alex finished her sentence.

Helen blushed. She was speechless. Alex explained:

"You and I have been such good friends for about a year now. I have really enjoyed our shared fetish, and there was little or no chance that we were ever gonna meet in person. Then computer science provided a solution. At least as good a solution as can be implemented for now. The socks, you certainly must have guessed by now are in fact, remote control tickling socks. I can control them through a computer program that I have written, kinda like a WiFi signal."

Helen's eyes grew wider and wider as she continued to read Alex's explanation on the chat board.

"There are three main controls, the first controls where the tickling is occurring. I can tickle anywhere the sock is covering your foot. I can tickle your arch for instance."

Helen suddenly felt a light "tingle" run over the tops of her feet. She giggled as though he had tickled her "manually."

"Or I can tickle you where is will do the most good."

Helen squealed as she felt an electric ripple, very thin, run slowly up the entire length of her soles.

"Then I can control the speed."

The electric "feather" coursed up and down the space of her soles, independently, slowly at first, then with each pass, becoming faster and faster..."

Helen could not constrain herself any more as she now laughed freely.

"Then of course, I can adjust the pressure..."

The feathery tickle on her soles slowly mutated into light finger tickles. Helen shook her feet all around, trying to get the tickling to stop. Alex turned the pressure meter up and the finger tickles became light fingernail scratches. Helen stood up and ran around the room, laughing hysterically the whole time. Alex turned the pressure up full and Helen once again felt the electric "hairbrush" teasing and tormenting her soles. It was almost too much. Helen had never laughed like this before, she couldn't stop laughing. It was a steady stream of laughing and she was having difficulty catching her breath. Alex slowly brought the pressure meter back down to zero as Helen gradually regained her composure. This took some time, even after the fact.

"This is my gift to you Helen, I hope you accept."

Helen didn't know what to say. Here was the perfect tickling machine. The tickling was totally random and at the whim of her favorite tickle partner.

She thanked him profusely in the months that followed, as there were many tickling sessions that occurred between the two of them from that point on.

"Now when would you like for me to send you the panties?"

"O.O"
-----------------
The next part is: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?175848-Remote-Control-(part-2)

Last edited:
I liked it. Short, sweet, to the point, and it was cute how it all ended.

"Now when would you like for me to send you the panties?"

Classic

Very nice!
I loved the ending. It made me lol.

Two Socks Add Up to One Hit

Volly, this playfully romantic little lidlifter (I gather we'll see more of Helen and Alex.) rocked with socks right down to its perfect punchline. Why, it's almost a vellication vindication of online dating!<br> Thanks, and carry on! :boogie:

Very lovely story sweetie and love that its short and get straight to the point. thanks for sharing.

Yes, make sure you check out the series, the link is at the bottom of each section.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back