• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remote Control (part 2)

Volsung

Verified
The box came a month after the other one had. www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?175782-Remote-Control-(part-1) It was wrapped in plain grocery bag paper. Helen instantly knew what it was. She could feel her heart race as she quickly opened the box at the kitchen table. Nobody else was home at the time. Good thing. Inside the box, wrapped in lavender wrapping paper was a pair of pink panties and nothing else. She took the panties out of the box and ran her fingers over the fine material. Just like the socks had been, the material here was the most exquisite she had ever seen. She held them up to light and inspected the fine lace work. Thin ribbed threads of the softest nature ran through the fabric. She giggled and ran like a little girl on Christmas morning to her bedroom to try them on. They felt slightly snug at first and were very form fitting, especially in the crotch. She walked around the room and modeled them for herself, similarly like one who was trying on a pair of shoes to see it they fit. She had a shaved labia and this was a perk because the fabric there felt WONDERFUL as she walked around the room. She smiled as she logged on to her Yahoo account. Alex was there just as she had hoped.

Alex: "You get them?"

Helen: "YES and they're WONDERFUL. Are they, you know... like the socks?

Alex was already in the tickling computer program, He dragged the arrow cursor across the various meters on his screen. Helen could feel just the tiniest bit of tingle in the crotch area. She sucked in a small, quick breath at the suddenness of the sensation. This abruptly ended as soon as is had started, and was replaced by a tightening at the hips. This scared her at first, it felt like an invisible belt that had just been tightened one notch hole. Then alternate ribs in the weave started to ripple up and down around her hips. This was another of Helen's most ticklish areas and in no time she caught herself giggling like a small girl. The sensation then faded, at least enough for Helen to be able to type again.

Helen: "WOW... you have a pretty powerful weapon there Alex, just how do you propose to use it?"

There was, what seemed to be a long pause.

Alex: "You know Helen that I am extremely fond of you and that I have really enjoyed our chatting over this last year."

A small lump collected in Helen's throat, in agreement to the sentiment.

Alex: "I have come to feel that I know you very well and what you would like."

Helen nodded her head. This too was true.

Alex: "I know that it would be fine with you to just put on the panties and socks and let me have my way with you. But that would be too crass and unimaginative."

Helen: "Agreed." She felt that she needed to type SOMETHING. It was also to break the tension.

Alex: "So here's what I wish for you... I think that you will like it was well. I want you get fully dressed, complete with the panties and socks and go to the... "

The final word in the sentence made Helen's mouth drop ever so slightly. How evil. How masochistic! The proposition both scared and excited her.

Alex: "I of course want you to also wear your bluetooth ear phone attachment so I can hear everything that will transpire. This is nowadays a common sight and will not in the least attract any unusual attention to yourself." There was another pause. "Any attention to yourself you may commit will be purely of your own doing. <evil grin>"

Helen agreed and got dressed, then went to the car and drove downtown. She parked the car in a nearly full parking lot. Walked up the stairs past the stone statues which flanked the ascending stairs and entered the Main Public Library.

"I'm in." she said into her earpiece. She felt as though she were going undercover on some sort of secret mission or something. James Bond kind of stuff. The whisper of an affirmation came from the little speaker that was in her ear. She walked to the back of the room and pretended to be looking at some books. The socks began to tingle ever so slightly. She tried to act as naturally as possible, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, to try to get the tingling sensation to go away. See picked up a book and opened it to the middle. She could feel a feathery touch, creeping up her instep. She stamped her foot, which immediately caused several people to look in her direction. "Sorry" she whispered in reply. She heard faint giggling in the earpiece. Boy, was she in trouble... He started to hum to herself as the invisible electric feather pampered her toes. A gentleman near her glared at her. She halfway giggled and put at finger to her mouth, her fingertip just touching her nose. She had to keep moving. The foot tickling was getting worse and worse. Then the sides of the panties began to tighten. She coughed/giggled and quickly put the book down. The title of the book was: "The Black Plague" Yikes... If I'm going to have a giggling fit, I should at least be in the correct section of the library. She giggled/ran to the elevator. Good thing it was empty. Helen got on and cursed Alex as the elevator started to ascend. It was quite a mixed signal, laughing and swearing like that at the same time.

The elevator stopped and opened, Helen exited quickly. She did not know how much more she could take of this. She found the comedy section of the library. This might at least bide her some time. The panties jiggled her hips... Helen quickly picked up a book, flipped it to a page and silently as was possible began to laugh. The combination of foot tickles and hip twitches made "faking" reading a humous story less and less plausible. Nothing printed was that funny surely. Tears came to her eyes as she fought back the continuous laughing. People were now starting to stare. She would be thrown out shortly if this were to continue. She managed to convert the laughter into crying... she was shocked how easy this was to do... The joke was of course that she would now have to find the "Old Yeller" section of the library now... Then the combination tickling suddenly stopped. She pretended that she had to go to the lady's room. (Which was not entirely untrue) and there she went.

Upon returning to the main floor, she discovered that uncomfortable feeling that people are watching you. (Which was once again, not entirely untrue). She felt flushed and embarrassed. Then the fabric at her crotch seemed to itch. She found a chair and sat down. The itch mutated into a maddening tickle. No matter how she crossed her legs, she couldn't make the tickling go away. It vibrated on her outer lips more and more. She bit her lower lip and quickly headed for the romances section of the library. Before this was all over, she was afraid that she would undoubtably come off as a complete pervert. She picked up a romance novel but dared not read a single sentence. The fabric at the crotch was pulling, moving, fondling her pussy... and all Helen could do was to try and be as quiet as possible. Then the sock tickling started again...

She was a woman being torn, mentally in half, and for all the public to see. The socks tickled up and down her sensitive soles... faster and faster... It was making her SO horny... The light tingly fabric played and teased with her engorged, wet clitoris. She could not nor did she care at this point to cover up and even try to look normal, as it was now impossible to do so. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she could feel her pussy starting to contract. She flexed out her toes as far as they would go. It felt as though somebody was tenderly sucking on them. Helen began to cry. It was all too much. She was being tickled and pleasured beyond anything she could imagine or endure. She grabbed the nearest chair from behind and arched her back, thrusting her pelvis forward and back against an invisible lover. Her mind was screaming. She didn't know if she was thinking it or saying it out loud. It didn't matter. "It tickles SO BAD. I'm gonna cum and in front of all these people in the LIBRARY." She started to moan, softly at first, then louder and louder. "Oh, my God... OH MY GOD!!!!" Her tormented clitoris throbbing, throbbing, could take no more of the endless tickling.
I"M GONNA CUM! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Helen screamed and laughed as an immense orgasm nearly knocked her to the ground.

Most of the romance novels were checked out that day...

--------------
The next part is: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?175997-Remote-Control-(part-3)

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back