• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you Nemesis.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
As always, comments left here are most and always appreciated.​

She Got Game and They Got Her.:manicd:

Inspired by TicklingNemesis,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c

Nicole peered out from behind the laundry room door to see if Oohnah or any of her friends were, between her and the back door. Not seeing anyone, she was feeling safe in that she could get out of the place and slowly crept over to it and quietly opened it.

“You going somewhere Nicole?”

Nicole froze then slowly turned around, her chance at escape had just diminished completely, and she began to slowly back up. She hadn’t even taken one step when she felt two hands grabbed her around the waist and hold her. The arms of a girl gripped like a vice and Nicole began struggling immediately

“Found her!” The girl yelled.

Instantly Nicole was surrounded and began to struggle even more, but the girl’s grip was too strong and she found herself going nowhere. Within moments the other girls joined in, in holding her and they began to lift her up.

“You’ve had too much playtime at work Nicole.” Oohnah announced. Now it’s time to pay for it. And you will pay us. My kinky bedroom awaits.

“NOOO!” yelled Nicole, struggling even more now.

They all took another look at their ticklish victim and smiled. At only 5’ 4” tall Nicole could still put up a fight and struggled like crazy.

“You can stop struggling as you’re not going anywhere.” Oohnah told her. “I’ve had it with you and so it’s payback time.”

“Payback for what, what have I done to you all?”

“Listen to the dungeon room pet” Said another girl. “Playing innocent.”

Nicole caught site of a huge bed and began violently writhing, but the five girls had a good hold of her and within moments she was spread on it on her back.

“We’ve had it with you. All the girls looking at you; grovelling to you when you snap your whip in their direction; demanding that they lick your boots. Saying anything you demand them to say, kissing the skin tight leather vest and micro shorts you wear. They never do anything for us. It’s sickening.”

“I can’t help it if they like me cause I crack the whip they way they like it.” She stopped short of saying anything further, realizing how she had just royally put her foot in her mouth by saying the wrong thing.

“Are you saying we don’t crack the whip properly?” Oohnah, gripped Nicole by the chin and looked closely at her. “I crack my whip and humiliate a man as good as anyone else, and no dominating ted-dy-bear is going to show me up!”

Nicole continued to struggle intensely as she was held down and tied spread eagled to the bed.

“Look at her now.” Oohnah spoke. “Black vest, skin tight jeans and those puma sneakers that make girls salivate over the shape of a girl’s foot. She’s a twenty four seven dom tease.”

Mercy Bent over Nicole’s head and bore into her with her cold steel blue eyes. “I say she needs an intervention to become a sub.”

“Intervention, no way!” Oohnah, replied. “But a sub yes, as it’s our turn to crack the whip and have her licking our boots for a change.”

“What we need to do is to rip the stuffing out of this ted-dy bear.” Maddy added. “One piece at a time!”

Nicole was intensely bucking and writhing, desperately trying to free herself and at the same time, trying to think of a way to talk them out of doing anything to her, let alone rip the so called stuffing out of her. She eyed the five of them warily and continued to pull on the restraints. She knew that they meant business, judging by the tightness with which they had tied her and by the icy, harsh tone in their voices.

“I want to try something that I saw in the office. What’s this little problem you have your neck teddy bear?”

Nicole froze at the talk of her neck and slowly tried scrunching it, but not to be seen doing it. Oohnah brushed her fingers against Nicole’s neck and the poor girl jerked and grunted. She smiled then smirked and brushed the neck again. Nicole scrunched her neck and turned away, but Oohnah gripped her chin and used her other hand to stroke the Adam’s apple Nicole swallowed hard and again tried to turn away, but the grip was firm and the stroking continued.

“I am really blowing your mind aren’t I teddy bear. You just can’t stand this and it blowing all your circuits at once.”

The evil girl was reading her mind and that was blowing a number of circuits, let alone the stroking.

Her statement made Nicole scream no and really put out the strength to free herself. It was all the girls could do to hold onto her, but she was going nowhere fast. Nicole was a spitfire, being reduced to a bundle of nerves. She eyed each of them very warily

“Face it my dear, your reign as the office whip snapping tease is over and I am about to be crowned. And isn’t it nice that we arranged our holidays to coincide with yours. You told everyone you know that you were going away on your own, just refresh your batteries. Well we’re going to refresh your batteries for you, if you can call what we’re going to do to you refreshing.”

“Are we peeling or cutting off her jeans?” Asked another girl.

“Peeling.” Oohnah replied. They’re not that tight. Or she’d really be in trouble in more ways than one.”

“You’re not stripping me!”

“I’ve got news for you girl, oh yes we are.” Oohnah turned and smiled. “I’ll start with the feet.”

Oohnah giggled as Nicole writhed her feet all over and strained at her bonds. She reached out and grabbed the poor girl’s right foot, pulling it to one side.

“Thanks for the tip girl, and so a little toe torment is coming your way, not to mention a good deal of merciless toe taming.”

Nicole froze then writhed once more, uttering a very audible shit, then realizing she had just given the game away and given them the upper hand as well. The evil grin on Oohnah’s face was a sure sign of her intent to give her toes and her feet a good taming. Her heart was pounding, her pulse racing and her mind imploding at the impending and largely unknown actions of the girls.

“Please! Please don’t! I can’t help how the guys feel. I just play along that’s all!”
“Yeah, and you tease them at the same time. And we don’t even get second looks.” Well your reign is over your majesty, but it’s time for the royal tickles.

Oohnah began to slowly tease the sneaker lace loose, teasing one lace then the other. Nicole watched in horror and shook her head no. She strained to free the tormented foot and her other limbs. The girl obviously meant business and she tried to talk her way out of it, but her voice was gone; it had ceased to function. She begged and pleaded with her eyes and continued to writhe for freedom. Oohnah evilly smirked and then equally as slowly removed the sneaker, dragging the heel portion up her sole, then tossing it away. This drove Nicole to scream and buck. Oohnah laughed then firmly gripped the foot with one hand and spider tickled the arch. This caused Nicole to scream and buck once more, only this time she began to writhe even more and finding her voice, began begging for release. Her gave her arch another quick spider tickle, then began to slowly peel off the sock.

Nicole watched again in horror as Oohnah tugged at the toe of the sock and slowly pulled it off the foot. The slow movement of the cotton sock tickled as it came off and she screamed and writhed some more. Oohnah reached out and stroked the tips of her toes and it was as though she had been hit by lightning. Her toes splayed out on all directions, her foot jerked frantically, and another scream erupted from within her. Holding her toes back with one hand he stroked the arch with the other and this brought forth a similar reaction. Nicole’s eyes were clenched tightly shut, her mouth was open wide with laughter and her struggling was way beyond imagination. She was almost a blur in struggling to get free and this amazed them.

“Has someone got it bad?” Oohnah teased. “Could these feet be ticklish?”

The girls all laughed at Nicole’s predicament and watched as Oohnah continued to stroke the arch.

“I think she has an itch that needs to be scratched. What’s the problem sweetheart? Is this little footsy ticklish?” She began to slowly play piggies on her toes, and she tried everything she could do to break her foot free of their grip. When he got to the baby toe, he stroked a single finger from heel to toes and another bolt of ticklish lightning shot through Nicole.

“I think we’ve got a real ball of fire on our hands.” Oohnah announced. “And we’ve got all the time in the world to see how far we can take her.”

“Intervention 101 here we come” Announced Maddy.

Oohnah continued under the toes and stroked the soft skin at the base. “Well give them a tickle and see just how ticklish they are, but first…”

She suddenly, relentlessly and torturously tickled and tickled and tickled Nicole’s high arch all over; surfing this part of her sensitive sole. This proved too much for Nicole and she pounded the pillow and mattress with her head and body. This torment was further accented with the fervid armpit tickling. Every stroke drove a new round of heated laughter from the almost breathless girl.

Mercy held Nicole’s toes back, while Maddy worked her fiendish fingers into the creamy arches and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled. The soft, now taught skin was twice as more sensitive and therefore was perfect for tickling, and the sensations were ripping through Nicole like a hurricane. She was experiencing sensory overload. Her bucking, jerking and writhing was constant now and she began begging them to let her go.

More tickling sensations shot up her spine then flashed and exploded repeatedly in her brain. Her whole body was experiencing sensory overload of the worst kind. Her movements were frenzied jerks and writhes that went on and on and on. Her laughter was much the same; coming on short spurts but at the same time non-stop as well. It was a pure ticklish hell that Nicole was going through and the five girls weren’t about to let up. This was pure tickle torture. Pure no holes barred, anything goes, tickle torture. And they weren’t going to let up in any way, shape or form. Nicole’s sensory perception was beginning to short circuit as her brain was handling more than it could process. You could almost see the sparks flying as she spasmodically writhed, trying desperately to get away from the tickles. One conniption after another flowed through her body and caused her to be in an almost seizure-like state.

“These feet are just oh so awesome.” Oohnah commented. So lets make sure they get their just desserts.”

“And. Maddy added. “Maybe she’ll leave the men alone. Our office is not your private hunting ground oh ticklish teddy bear.”

The foot tickling was excruciating and this drove Nicole wilder than before. The more Nicole screamed and bucked the more Oohnah tickled and the more Oohnah tickled the more Nicole screamed and bucked. Every time Nicole bucked her foot became even more of a target and the tickling she was doing with ecstasy. Fingers now exploring each and every toe one at a time; running from tips to base, over and under, sliding along, skittering and fluttering over the drum tight skin.

“What’s the problem tease?” Oohnah asked, really digging her fingers into Nicole’s arch again. “You don’t like this?”

Nicole was laughing too hard to answer back and that made Kelly tickle even harder to get an answer. She raked her fingers over each rib like a plough furrowing in the ground and each furrow caused Nicole to arch her back and scream. The more she did this the more the other girls laughed and teased and taunted her with their merciless tickling fingers. The sensory perception in her brain was dissolving into fragmented particles of laughter and movement. Her nervous system was to the breaking point and it was as though the veins, which carried the tickling sensations, were like wires on overload.

“AAAHHH.” Teased Maddy. “She doesn’t like this. She’s begging us to stop.” Maddy wrapped her right arm tight around Nicole’s right ankle and held the foot firmly by the heel. The fingers of her left hand then deviously tickled under the toes and in between them.

Nicole’s laughter instantly turned to a scream as she saw a blindfold hovering her and she frantically shook her head.

“In a few moments tease.” Oohnah announced “This is all the clothing you’ll be wearing.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back