• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

7 weeks of foot tickling fun (true)

hyped_up

1st Level Red Feather
You know how in everyones tickling career that they get an unforgetable experience. Well with me.. i was thinking that i was in a major drought as in i had no tickle experience in about 5years (long huh?). Anyways, this summer starting july first i made up for those 5 years in a BIG way. See, what i did this summer was work at a local YMCA and their summer camp program as a counslor. For seven weeks we went on trips taking the kids to several amusment parks, movies, skating, hiking trails, and best of all beaches. Well we had a lifegaurd and she was a friend of mine.She's 18,about 5'7, and has long black and a hot chocolate skin color hair. The thing about her is that she always wore flip flops. Her feet are great. Thet are size 9, long toes the foot is a bit on the wide side and she has a medium arch. We did the end of the day bus run together.(Thats when we drop off the kids at home)She knew about my love of tickling. So when the last kid was dropped off we would sit in the back of the bus and she would let me see her feet, so what did i do.....guess.:D Anyways we would always have about half an hour to do this. Everyday was better than the last. She had the greatest laugh too. It's incredible.I started using all kinds of things, feathers, fingers, brushes, backscatcher, and even my keys( keys work wonders! gotta try it). So all in all, i had about 35 (yea 35) days of great foot tickling.
I just hope i don't have to wait another 5 years for another great tickling experience.
I would of posted this sooner in the summer but since it happened everyday i wanted to know how long it would go on, and as you guys just read it went on for awhile.

~hyped_up

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back