• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm going to NEST TAY

TickVix

1st Level Red Feather
I too will be attending NEST this yr and I'm overly excited, especially since this will be my FIRST time :omg:. I'm going to pretty much try to throw myself into every workshop possible and just truly absorb the atmosphere. Anyone else? lol

First time here too! I'll probably be seeing you in a lot of the workshops. :D

Ditto! I have a lot of people to share a beer with as well! It will be a great event!

I'll be in the foyer or lounge dutifully keeping law and order.......between food, naps, and hangovers.

Hey, it's my job.

Wonderful I'll be looking forward to seeing you all :). I hope the weather is really nice that weekend. That will just make things even better. So does anyone WANT to be kidnapped? I know I do :) at least just to say I've done it lol.

I was kidnapped during my first NESTing-it was a fun and very exciting experience. I'm not repeating it this year, but I am going to enjoy hearing about others' escapades!
The workshops are great ways to get to know people quickly and form friendships.

I was kidnapped during my first NESTing-it was a fun and very exciting experience. I'm not repeating it this year, but I am going to enjoy hearing about others' escapades!
The workshops are great ways to get to know people quickly and form friendships.

So what was the kidnap scenario for you The Director? Just curious.

Signed up for "kidnapping"?

Wonderful I'll be looking forward to seeing you all :). I hope the weather is really nice that weekend. That will just make things even better. So does anyone WANT to be kidnapped? I know I do :) at least just to say I've done it lol.
TickVix - great that you're coming this year. I look forward to meeting you.

In order to be "kidnapped," you have to sign up - have you done so?

TickVix - great that you're coming this year. I look forward to meeting you.

In order to be "kidnapped," you have to sign up - have you done so?

Yep I'm all set and ready to be taken and tickled :) And I'm looking forward to meeting you as well :)

Hey Im not loud when i drink. Everyone else in the police station is very quiet..;)

Great scene!

I was kidnapped by angry actresses that I'd never cast in any of my plays or movies. Quite a lot of fun.

That was a great one!! Several big guys in ski masks grabbed The Director in the middle of Saturday afternoon right where everyone was hanging out in the hotel. We put a pillow case over his head and lead him through the outdoor courtyard in the hotel. We looked like some kind of terrorist death squad leading him to his demise. There was a chambermaid collecting linens outside one of the rooms. God only know what she thought was going on.

So, we had one of the hotel rooms all set up and waiting for him – straps already on the bed, etc. We get to the door of the hotel room (mind you this is more of a motel, where the doors to the rooms are all outdoors), and no one has the key!?! So, here we are - 4 guys in ski masks holding this other guy with a pillow case over his head and we can’t get in the room. I can’t recall whether we eventually found someone who had the key or whether we had to get the chambermaid to let us in.

Anyway, we finally get in the room, and BellaRisa led the scene. She had several female assistants. The “scene” was that this was a group of scorned “ordinary” women who were upset because The Director would never cast them in his movie; the only women he ever cast were blond “Barbie” bombshells. Bella was really getting into it and was beginning to destroy The Director when I departed…

p.s. – This was a particularly good scene, and one reason why is because the scene was one that The Director requested, it was a unique and doable idea, and he provided lots of details for the scene. If you signed up for a kidnapping, keep this in mind.

That was a great one!! Several big guys in ski masks grabbed The Director in the middle of Saturday afternoon right where everyone was hanging out in the hotel. We put a pillow case over his head and lead him through the outdoor courtyard in the hotel. We looked like some kind of terrorist death squad leading him to his demise. There was a chambermaid collecting linens outside one of the rooms. God only know what she thought was going on.

So, we had one of the hotel rooms all set up and waiting for him – straps already on the bed, etc. We get to the door of the hotel room (mind you this is more of a motel, where the doors to the rooms are all outdoors), and no one has the key!?! So, here we are - 4 guys in ski masks holding this other guy with a pillow case over his head and we can’t get in the room. I can’t recall whether we eventually found someone who had the key or whether we had to get the chambermaid to let us in.

Anyway, we finally get in the room, and BellaRisa led the scene. She had several female assistants. The “scene” was that this was a group of scorned “ordinary” women who were upset because The Director would never cast them in his movie; the only women he ever cast were blond “Barbie” bombshells. Bella was really getting into it and was beginning to destroy The Director when I departed…

p.s. – This was a particularly good scene, and one reason why is because the scene was one that The Director requested, it was a unique and doable idea, and he provided lots of details for the scene. If you signed up for a kidnapping, keep this in mind.

I remember that. It was when Bella was running full tilt across the courtyard to get the key and then sprinting back to the room. She swore she would kill anybody who told about her running.....oh, shit.

OMG that sounds hilarious lol, Poor director haha. but it sounds like so much fun I can't wait lol.

Signed up too but really looking to be a 'ler. At what point do we decipher scenarios/roles/etc for kidnapping?

Signed up too but really looking to be a 'ler. At what point do we decipher scenarios/roles/etc for kidnapping?

BMore - you can only sign up to be a "kidnapping" victim. The "kidnappers" are selected carefully by the NEST Team to assure the safety of those being "kidnapped."

The other funny thing about my kidnapping was that when the door wouldn't open one of the kidnappers quipped: "The door is safe wording!"
I thought about putting another kidnapping scenario together for this year but didn't get around to it during registration. Now I'm kind of sorry I didn't.
The details are what make it such a grand experience.
BTW TickleChgo lloking forward to seeing you!

The kidnappings are hoot. Workshops are awesome too. I hope to see many of you at them. Hoping for more people enjoying some yoga to get all those joints loosened up and blood flowing nicely.

TickleChgo and rest of the NEST Team do a great job in inter-twining the kidnappings into the whole weekend.

Looking forward to meeting you and all the others newbies as well as old friends.

Rob

This right here? One of THE funniest things that has ever happened. We had a key, in fact we had two, but neither would work for some reason. My chest still hurts from running top-speed across the hotel quad to get a key that worked, and the kidnappers all standing around making small talk with the Director *with the bag still over his head* was just classic :jester:

Last edited:
Hi Tick Vix. Glad to hear you are so excited about NEST. I attended for the first time in 2008 and had an amazing, eye-opening time. NEST essentially brought me out of my lurker status after hanging around on the forum for about 7 years.

I now organize occasional munches in the New York area. I will almost surely do one in May, a few weeks after NEST. If you are interested in attending and meeting some friendly folks in the area, be sure to let me know.

Look forward to meeting you in a couple weeks.

Oh man yall are gonna have a blast, and even though kered is wise he neglected to mention the soon to be traditional (gotta happen more than once to be a tradition) smoking crew grounds

*crossing my fingers for great weather this year*

This right here? One of THE funniest things that has ever happened. We had a key, in fact we had two, but neither would work for some reason. My chest still hurts from running top-speed across the hotel quad to get a key that worked, and the kidnappers all standing around making small talk with the Director *with the bag still over his head* was just classic :jester:

That's when we started makin' sure we had one another's cell numbers. I only had one other key...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back