• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: The Big Sale

TQLR

TMF Expert
"Jennifer, you’ll have to stay late tonight and wait for the shipment of sale items" Tina regally ordered. The tall, leggy redhead had gotten a very special deal on a shipment of Givenchy designer gowns and was having a one day sale on the morrow; all Givenchy gowns at 50 % off.

Jennifer, her blonde employee, just nodded as she was used to being ordered around by the haughty woman. Jenny was a naturally shy type and rarely spoke back to her employer. Not that it would do any good. Tina was from a wealthy family and always looked down her nose at other people. Especially those she considered beneath her station.

The 5’ 10" redhead had a terrific figure and was always dressed in the latest expensive styles. She wore her flaming red hair up in a conservative bun and towered over her in 3" heels.

"I have a society tea to attend this afternoon. Not that you would know anything about that !" she sneered in her snotty way.

"Just once," Jennifer thought, "…I’d love to see that snooty bitch get her comeuppance." Jenny stood 5’ 3" tall and was clearly as buxom as her overbearing boss. Even her high platform sandles didn’t seem to add much height. Her body wasn’t as toned as Tina’s, but her 38DD breasts and flaring hips made her a sexy little pixie indeed!

Jennifer stayed in the store past closing time and finally locked up and headed home. The shipment had never arrived !

The next morning, Tina arrived at the store wearing a fashionable silk blouse, tight knee length skirt, and designer patent leather pumps. Jennifer had arrived before her and awaited her employer’s wrath. Jenny was simply dressed in a cardigan pullover, dress slacks, and her trademark platform sandles. They were a strappy afair, showing more of her cute size 5 feet than covering them.

"And just why aren’t the sale items on display ?" she asked angrily.

"Shipment never came" Jennifer said quietly.

"What do you mean the shipment never came ?" she screamed furiously. "Can’t you get the simplest things right ? I don’t suppose you saw the crowd of women out there ready to break the door down to purchase a Givenchy !"

Tina turned from the berated blonde in a turmoil. How was she going to explain to all those women, who knew she had a reputation to uphold, that there would be no sale on Givenchy gowns ?

Having had enough of her boss’s temper tantrums, Jennifer eased over to the front door, unlocked it, and stood back !

A veritable herd of women immediately crammed into the store ! Hungrily, their eyes swept over the displays in search of the much sought after gowns. These women were here to shop ! With a smirk of satisfaction, Jennifer slipped quietly behind the curtain that led to the back of the store.

With a shriek of surprise, Tina whirled around and was swept up in a sea of chattering, hungry shoppers ! Shouts of "Where are the Givenchy’s" and "…which ones are 50% off" bounced back and forth across the store.

Finally, Tina managed to raise her arms and achieved a degree of quiet. "I regret to inform you that there will be no sale today" she said regally.

"What do you mean no sale ?" and "…darn bait and switch" were tossed about as the women were very clearly upset.

Feeling she had to say no more, Tina let them vent their anger and many stormed out of the shop saying "…I’ll never come shopping here again !"

Almost all of the other shoppers had left in disgust, but 5 remained behind. Now these were hard-core shoppers ! If you advertised a sale, you better damn well have plenty of product!

Like a pack of wolves they surrounded the dismayed Tina who backed protectively against the empty sale table.

"Okay missy !" demanded a striking blonde, "...now tell us what really happened to all the stuff you're supposed to have on sale !"

Tina regarded the blonde cooly, as if ignoring her.

"Don’t you ignore me !" she warned, "…were are the Givenchy gowns ?"

"Even if we had any, which we clearly do not, I doubt seriously if you would be able to afford one." She added at her snottiest.

"Don’t take that tone with me ! I’ve bitch-slapped people for less ! Now where are the damn gowns you advertised ?" and she punctuated that question by poking a long fingernail into Tina's tummy !

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" Tina squealed, and nearly jumped a foot off the ground !

"What's the matter sweety, does this bother you ?" she asked as she used both hands to poke at Tina's soft tummy !

"STAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP !!!!" she squealed as she tried to wriggle away from the blonde. Suddenly the store was deafly quiet ! Tina’s green eyes were wide open with a ‘deer in the headlights’ look ! Unwittingly, she had just revealed her one great vulnerability - she was helplessly ticklish !

"AHHHH !!!!" the blonde crowed in discovery, "…Looks like someone needs a little attitude adjustment. GET HER !"

All five of the women converged on Tina and began tickling her wherever they could get a hand in ! She exploded in helpless laughter and screamingly begged for them to stop tickling her!

"STAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAP !!! NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!" Tina wanted to run, but the women had her surrounded. As her strength rapidly began to leave her, it was doubtful that she would have gotten very far anyway !

Jennifer heard the first screams of laughter and timidly peeked out from behind the curtain. What she saw caused a rush of excitement to race through her young body ! Jennifer would get antsy if you just mentioned tickling around her; she knew the effect it produced on her voluptuous body ! Now she gaped in amazement and wonder as she watched 5 angry women tickling the heck out of her snooty boss !

One of the women went around behind the table, snaked her fingers under Tina’s arms and tickled for all she was worth ! It didn’t take long before the woman pulled backwards, and dragged Tina on top of the empty table ! Now all of them had unfettered access for tickling the hysterically laughing saleswoman !

"C'mon out with it !" the blonde demanded, "...I bet you've still got it in the back room, dontcha ? Too lazy to put it out, weren't ya !"

Tina could only squeal in helpless laughter as the five women tickled her sides and tummy. One started squeezing her above the knees, and another held her arm above her head while she tickled her underarms.

The brunette had stopped tickling her knees and moved down towards her kicking high heels. "Hey these are just my size !" she exclaimed, "...and expensive too !" With that, the brunette firmly grabbed the patent leather pumps and pulled them from Tina's stockinged feet ! "I'm going to get a bargain today one way or the other !" Placing the pumps in her shopping bag, the brunette then turned her attention to Tina's wiggling stockinged feet !

"I bet these are ticklish too !" She wrapped her arm around Tina's ankles and furiously began scribbling her long nails up and down her wrinkled soles !

One would have thought that Tina wouldn't have been able to laugh any louder than she was already, but when the brunette started tickling the bottoms of her feet, Tina howled in tortured laughter !

Jennifer felt a heady rush of erotic warmth flow through her body when she watched the brunette take Tina’s shoes and start wickedly tickling her feet ! Her nipples began to harden with arousal as she flexed her own tiny feet in sympathy. Hers were very ticklish and a few quick tickles was all it took before she dissolved with helpless laughter. But here Tina was, being tickle-tortured by five angry women at one time ! Understandably, Jenny’s breath began to come in shorter, quicker gasps.

"You know, that's a good idea !" the blonde said, "...if missy here won't put out the sale items, then we'll just take them off her rack; if you know what I mean !" With nimble fingers she began unbuttoning Tina's blouse while the other four tickled her into helplessness.

"This looks to be about my size ! Ooooh ! designer too !" she said. Within seconds she had completely unbuttoned Tina's blouse and easily slipped it off of the laughing redhead.

Jennifer’s heart leaped to her throat in perverse joy as she thought "OHMIGOD ! They’re undressing her !" Absent mindedly, she began to softly stroke her hardened nipples that were easily seen poking out at her cardigan !

"I want that skirt !" said a second blonde, and proceeded to unbutton and unzip Tina's skirt.

"You can’t fit that over that big butt of yours !" said another. "Give it here !" She grabbed one side and the blonde the other and a tug-of-war ensued ! After all, it wouldn’t be a real sale if you didn’t get to fight over the bargains ! And seeing as Tina’s clothes were absolutely FREE, it was the best bargain to fight about ! A loud ripping sound was heard and both women ended up with half of the skirt ! Seconds later it ended up on the floor and Tina ended up in just bra, panties, garter belt and hose as they continued to tickle torture her !

Jenny nearly passed out when they ripped Tina’s skirt in two ! It wasn’t bad enough that the tickling was arousing her, but to see her snooty boss humiliated and stripped before her eyes was the most erotic thing she’d ever seen ! Her snotty attitude was gone; replaced by the helpless laughter of a giggling little girl ! She squeezed her nipples even harder and began to softly moan in sensuous delight ! Her libido was swiftly taking control of her mind and body.

"Turn her over girls, I want those matching bra and panties !" claimed a dark haired beauty.

Tina was so weak from laughing that it was like trying to turn over a bowl of jello ! The brunette who was holding her ankles and tickling her feet now found it much easier to just lay across the table on the backs of Tina's calves and rake her nails up and down the redhead's very ticklish wrinkled soles !

Like vultures, four pairs of hands began plucking away at Tina’s undergarments. Clasps and snaps were no match for these power-shoppers and within moments, the redhead had been stripped of everything but her stockings ! But much worse for Tina was her own building arousal ! The tickling was starting to turn her on, and as the women continued to strip her, humiliation washed over her in waves ! Perversely, the experience of being tickle-stripped by these women added to her arousal and made it just that more intense !

Jennifer’s knees grew weak when they rolled her almost nude boss over onto her back and she could see how large and erect her nipples had become ! Jenny sank to her knees and, unable to stand it any longer, slid her hand down the front of her tight slacks and started stroking her quickening moistness.

"OH !!! Aren’t these some hard little beauties !" one of the women crowed.

"My, my my !" the blonde exclaimed, "…she’s getting turned on by all of this ! Aren’t we the little tickle-slut Ms. High and Mighty !"

The dark haired beauty rolled down both of Tina’s stockings and plucked them from her wriggling feet. Now quite bare, the brunette took great delight in fiendishly tickling her naked wrinkled soles.

"I’ve got an idea !" the oriental girl said. She ran to one of the racks and came back a few minutes later with 3 packs of pantyhose and some outlandish high-fashion hats. Ripping a pack open, she quickly tied the panty hose around one of Tina’s ankles and tied it off to a leg of the table. The other women quickly caught on and within moments, the redhead was firmly bound to the table with her arms tied above her head.

Tina was sobbing in helpless laughter as she’d been tickled non-stop for the last 20 minutes. She was completely nude. All dignity that she once possessed had been destroyed by the humiliation of being tickled into a frenzied state of sexual arousal.

The oriental woman picked up the outrageous hats and began plucking the pheasant feathers from them. Gleefully, she handed them out to the other women who wickedly leered in Tina’s direction. Finally, she took a bandana and quickly gagged the exhausted redhead. "Her screaming hurts my ears" she explained.

Now she addressed the other women. "It’s obvious the princess here is getting all hot and bothered by being tickled. I feel it’s our duty to help her out !" she finished with a fiendish grin.

All five women began to take station around the table and chose their favorite spots to tickle. Feathers were dipped into sensitive underarms, sawed across achingly hard nipples, flicked up and down tender bare feet, and tunneled down into a very sensitive belly button. Tina was going quite mad from the over-stimulation. With wild abandon, she lewdly writhed her hips as each stroke of the feather drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

Jennifer wasn’t doing much better ! The spectacle of her nude employer tied to the table top and tortured with feathers was almost too much for her ! Wildly she fingered herself as waves of joy began to build up with her ! She knew they intended to tickle Tina until she came and Jenny wouldn’t be far behind.

The blonde who had instigated their tickle attack was taking great delight in dancing her feather up and down Tina’s inner thighs and flicking it teasingly up and down her russet mound ! But it was the brunette at Tina’s feet who knew how to push her over the edge. While sawing her feather in between Tina’s toes, she greedily wrapped her lips around Tina’s big toe and began sucking voraciously !

It was too much for poor Tina ! Sobbing loudly through the gag, she arched her back in one amazing stretch, then began pounding her buns against the table as the orgasm began to thunder through her body !

Just as Tina’s long orgasm began to start winding down, Jennifer’s own exploded from within her ! Groaning lustily, she furiously fingered herself as wave after wave of unbelievable ecstasy took control of her body.

She hadn’t realized she’d moaned out loud when she suddenly felt herself pulled from the curtain and shoved face first to the carpet ! Her fingers were still inside of her and she was right in the middle of an explosive orgasm. She couldn’t have stopped her fingers if she wanted to !

"Looks like somebody else likes tickling too !" one of the ladies exclaimed.

"I’d say she likes it very much !" another giggled as Jennifer groaned loudly and bounced herself up and down on her fingers.

The brunette snared Jenny’s pants leg and said "I wonder if her feet are as ticklish as her boss’s ?" and snaked a long fingernail in between Jenny’s sandle and her high arched sole !

Jennifer squealed in helpless laughter ! A second woman had grabbed her other leg and easily unbuckled her sandle; leaving her bare size 5 completely helpless before the woman’s tickling fingers !

Jennifer was unable to stop ! Just when it seemed her orgasm should be winding down, they started tickling her tender wrinkled soles ! It simply built back up in intensity and threatened to shake the young blonde apart ! She was bawling loudly in her laughter which was only interrupted by the deep tummy wrenching moans that were torn from her throat.

The blonde and the oriental laughed with evil glee as they watched their friends tickle-torturing the orgasm wracked blonde ! They turned their attention back to Tina, however, who was shaking helplessly in silent laughter. Their feathers were currently teasing Tina’s gorgeous breasts, which jiggled and danced in time with the quaking laughter of her body.

Jennifer was finally turned over onto her back and her arms were pinned down above her head. Her blue eyes were wild with lust as they’d stopped her series of multiple orgasms when they pulled her hand away ! Swiftly her cardigan was stripped away and long wicked fingernails began their ticklish trek across her semi-nude upper body !

She howled in laughter as her sensitive sides and tummy were tickled. Writhing and wriggling did no good as they had her surrounded. They unbuttoned her slacks to get at her tender lower tummy and it wasn’t long before they too were whisked away.

She hated it and she loved every second of it ! In her mind she existed only to be tickled and tickled until she could laugh no more ! And the more they tickled her, the more sensually aroused she became. She was tickle-drunk and wanted more !

Her bra and panties didn’t last 2 more minutes until Jennifer lay there as naked as her boss. The brunette was taking great delight in nibbling on Jenny’s bare little feet, licking up and down her wrinkled soles, and sucking on each and every one of her toes. Her amazing breasts were the fancy of the blonde who teasingly tickled her painfully hard nipples, then furiously noshed on them; forcing Jenny’s eyes wide open with joy !

The blonde wanted to have even more fiendish fun and released Jenny’s pinned down arms. She whispered into her ear, "…I think I know where those hands are going to end up !" She joined the brunette and took possession of one of Jennifer’s bare feet. They spread her legs wide as they both nibbled and tickled her baby soft feet.

Delirious, Jennifer painfully squeezed her nipples with one hand while her other buried itself deep within her !

"OH GAWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAD !!!! OH HAAAHAHAHAAAAA!" she moaned as she built up once more towards an explosion that would certainly obliterate her! Her feet flexed and wriggled as the spasms began to build. Lewdly she pounded her buns against the carpet and began to bark out hoarse, guttural cries of insane ecstasy !

"OHMIGOD ….OHMIGOD….OHMIGAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" she screamed, then began to whimper and mewl in uncontrolled joy as the waves of pleasure washed over her! She had never felt anything so incredibly intense in her life ! Her heart was thudding painfully against her chest and at that point, she didn’t care if she had a heart attack or not! After two minutes of a sustained, muscle-wrenching orgasm, she mercifully slipped into unconsciousness!

Twenty minutes later, Jenny came around; still giggling uncontrollably and bathed in the most wonderful warm glow of sexual fulfillment. She glanced around, but their attackers had already gone. Tina lay quivering and giggling; still firmly bound to the table top. On shaky legs, the nude blonde stumbled towards the door and locked it tight. She placed a sign in the window that read "Closed for Inventory". Still giddy with pleasure, she stumbled back to the table. She had a little inventory of a certain snooty redhead to conduct.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back